Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:59:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8928 times)
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

I do Both, i am an early time trader, i am trading since 9 months now. I invested a little amount (i.e. <500 USD) and i lost it. And then i started doing bounties and earning coins, by selling them i am purchasing the other altcoins and trading them. My trading strategy is, I do Keep 50% of coins with me and the other 50% sells gradually based on the price changes of Altcoin i trade in. and then with the other 50% i do set some target percentage of profit, once the coin reaches to half of the target price, i do sell at least 10% of coins and i wait for the target percentage and sell the 10-15% of coins from the total amount of coins. I keep Hold the rest of the price to get maximum profit. I got some good profits with this techniques.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:10:30 PM

I stick with the golden rule "buy low and sell high" on trading cryptos. If I happen to see the dip, I would enter the market and sell it when it hits the resistance. It is a better strategy because you don't have to monitor your screen everyday.
At present, we have two options honestly. One is to buy our favorite coins at cheap rates and second is to hold whatever coins we are having in our wallets. The current market is perfect for buyers but not for sellers. Despite of the fact that market recovers soon, some people are selling off their coins giving others chance for securing their futures. On the whole, market is demanding more patience now.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:30:06 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

For me, it's buy and hold and also bounty campaigns. I stick to the basics. I don't want to actively seek for ventures that, even though they can give me more profit, could also be the very reason for me to lose my investments, for they are those the cryptocurrency market departments that are more prone to losses. So, I just stick to the passive approach, because at least with them, I can be sure to avoid losses or mitigate them in the even of it happening.

mashedtasks6

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

When the market is a little stronger I like to do day trading, when it's a little slower then I hodl. I have a couple coins where I'm watching until they get to a certain point that I have in mind and then I will sell
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:10:26 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

It's buy and hold for me. I am trying to exercise and practice patience with my ventures. I say that because it's the safer way to go, plus I don't have enough capital to actually be aggressive in trades. I can't afford losses to be exact, therefore, I try to just be patient and be vigilant with choosing the right coins to hold and do my business with. I can't stay in the market full-time, so I don't want to risk it that much by doing other ventures that need a closer checking of the market changes.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

Buy and hold? 

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Buy and hold has proven, and tested, as the only best strategy in the world of crypto trading, besides these two strategies are very easy to run, without the need to pay new fees that we must do is to wait for the price to grow again.

CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:35:25 PM

In the past, I used to trade on a daily basis, but at the present time, buying and holding is the best way because the market is in the direction that I can not determine.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

Currently I calmly participate in bounties and watch the market, because I'm not quiet sure what will happen next.

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:23:34 PM

Currently I calmly participate in bounties and watch the market, because I'm not quiet sure what will happen next.
I agree, the market is pretty much unstable after what happened back in december. Prices have been going crazy and has not shown any trends recently, so it is so hard to make a decision about what next to do. Unlike back then that trading had some sort of reliable trend we can follow. Right now even bitcoins are hard to follow in trading, so I am also just waiting for some stability.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:38:49 PM

holding my coin inside.my wallet is the best strategy for now. the market is very volatile it pumps and dumps in no time. its very difficult to trade in this kind of market today. it will jump up and down in a very short time. making it difficult to predict. so i decided to just keep my coin and take a break on trading.
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:08:30 AM

My strategy on cryptocurrencies is that i buy promising coins that have their own blockchain for long term storage, and i trade every day buying some tokens when the price for them is low.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:44:52 AM

I just apply buy, sell and several times I do holding, daily trading I do not because I do not have a lot of capital and I do not often see the conditions of the exchange because I have busy in real live.
MisterStylish

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:47:34 AM

Step 1. Research top 200 coins on coinmarketcap. Understand what they are doing, how they are doing it, who is doing it, what problem they are solving, and why it matters. In short, learn the fundamentals.

Step 2. Buy coins that you like, that have great fundamentals.

Step 3. Hold.... for the most part. If a coin goes down, try to understand why. If the fundamentals haven't changed... Don't sell.

Step 4. Hold until it hits a major peak. This is the only trade I make these days. I wait until it peaks. Make sure it's actually peaked, and not just leveled for a minute and then continues to go. What you are looking for is for it to peak, for it to go down a bit, and then, IF it fails to reach the former peak AND volume is tapering off, then it is likely a good time to sell some, wait for it to drop and then buy back in.

This is my favorite trade: relatively low risk, not complicated, few variables, and is a way to increase your stack without injecting fiat. The mooost important thing is to NOT BE GREEDY. You get that 3%, 5%, or 10% drop and you take it and you be happy with it. You just got free coins, so don't fuck it up. You never know when it's gonna spike up, and if you aren't satisfied with your gain, you seriously risk losing coin.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

I agree, the market is pretty much unstable after what happened back in december. Prices have been going crazy and has not shown any trends recently, so it is so hard to make a decision about what next to do. Unlike back then that trading had some sort of reliable trend we can follow. Right now even bitcoins are hard to follow in trading, so I am also just waiting for some stability.

For now, I'm very confident and I'm collecting cheap tokens and ico assets. They will be huge in the next months. This is the base of my current strategy. I will also try to trade ETH and BTC against USDT unit.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

I'm currently just watching the market and patiently waiting for the alt season to begin. My portfolio is split 50/50 between btc and alts and my goal is to reduce exposure to alts by the end of year. My ultimate goal is to be 100% in btc by the time next btc bull run starts.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

My current strategy is to buy bitcoin for all the free funds that I have, also I trade a little bit of the altcoins from the top 10, I buy them when they are badly dropped, then I sell with growth, so I increase the amount of bincoin.
Pokemoon

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

In view of nowadays circumstance, I trust that hold is the best thing until btc cost is steady. Other than that gather ur sacks for ease great coins for future benefits.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:16:59 PM

In view of nowadays circumstance, I trust that hold is the best thing until btc cost is steady. Other than that gather ur sacks for ease great coins for future benefits.
Perhaps not only retain, but also new investments to date is quite relevant, since the current situation on the market gives you another chance to buy the coins at a cheap price.

]
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

Because of these days situation, I believe that hold is the best thing until btc price is stable. Other than that pack ur bags for low cost good coins for future profits.

As I have many different altcoins and Bitcoins, I can let myself using various methods. Sometimes, when the market is fluctuating (but just a little bit) I trade some alts but most of the crypto...I hold it.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

the strategy I use when trading is a long term and short term strategy because trading is not always able to apply short term trading and long term trading, take advantage of the core price movement buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price has gone up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: