Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM  (Read 41870 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:34:33 AM

Partnership with Ubisoft, Electronic Arts? This is true?  Shocked
Where we can read the confirmation this? Does Ubisoft have this info on their site?
I dont any further information , but there is a statement about this on their linked in.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/playkey

And an article who tells about this.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/07/21/playkey-raises-2-8m-to-fund-its-us-expansion/ (already posted on a few pages before)

Playkey collaborates directly with major game publishers. That means they already working together with those well known publishers. If it's true then it will give a plus value to playkey.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:01:31 AM

Where we can read the confirmation this? Does Ubisoft have this info on their site?
I dont any further information , but there is a statement about this on their linked in.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/07/21/playkey-raises-2-8m-to-fund-its-us-expansion/ (already posted on a few pages before)

Playkey collaborates directly with major game publishers. That means they already working together with those well known publishers. If it's true then it will give a plus value to playkey.

I've had a look at the current website and I've noticed that you are currently using STEAM for access to the games. Will you develop your own system but decentralised ?
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:27:34 AM

I've had a look at the current website and I've noticed that you are currently using STEAM for access to the games. Will you develop your own system but decentralised ?

Those partnerships look interesting, weird that there is not much promotion about it.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:42:41 AM

It is the most promising ico I have ever been seen.

They are offering to play new games with shitty computers. If they really deliver this then no more hardware upgrades. Just use playkey for gaming.

People are mostly buying consoles just they are too cheap compared to gaming computers.

So with play key, consoles took a hit, hardware takes a hit and playkey would take a big chuck out of the big market.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:44:40 AM

So they have partnership with important game publisher, I hope in the future they will develop an own decentralized platform...
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:47:02 AM

playkey.net site its your site? Seems like a big site.. Most traffic from Russia

yes, because russians are playing like hell Smiley vodka and games ftw

i think that this is their site and it looks promising ><
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:54:33 AM

If they really deliver this then no more hardware upgrades. Just use playkey for gaming.

Why "if"? They have got a working platform with 2,5M customers, look at: https://playkey.net/  and try demo games for free.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:17:27 AM

Playkey.net is a great platform with a lot of customers.

Using the blockchain will benefit this platform.
Already tried some games and it works perfect. Cant wait to participate in this ICO.

Presale will not be for me:
•    The minimum contribution amount is 60 ETH (~$17 000);

A little too much Wink
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:42:15 AM

It is the most promising ico I have ever been seen.

They are offering to play new games with shitty computers. If they really deliver this then no more hardware upgrades. Just use playkey for gaming.

People are mostly buying consoles just they are too cheap compared to gaming computers.

So with play key, consoles took a hit, hardware takes a hit and playkey would take a big chuck out of the big market.

Yeah, I once tried a setup where I used Digital Ocean to play games from my shitty laptop with a DIY guide.
It worked but, the experience wasn't that smooth. I am more interested in how playkey will tackle it.
lykovaleksey (OP)

Activity: 140

Playkey CTO & Cofounder

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:44:42 AM

Today, on the 11th of October, at 12:45 local time, Vadim Andreev (Director of Game Strategy Playkey) is speaking at ICO Event London - industry specific conference dedicated to decentralized technologies.

You can find out more by clicking on a link https://icoeventuk.com/en

◇ PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM ◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
https://playkey.io

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:15:50 AM

Can anyone explain to me why experts believe the future of gaming is in the cloud? Thank you Smiley

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:31:26 AM

Can anyone explain to me why experts believe the future of gaming is in the cloud? Thank you Smiley

YOu wont need to get expensive hardware to play games. Even in the west i think a lot more people would play games if they dont need to get hardware. Imagine all the poorer countries where
they cant afford the hardware, so are excluded from better games
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:54:53 AM

Playkey.net is a great platform with a lot of customers.

Using the blockchain will benefit this platform.
Already tried some games and it works perfect. Cant wait to participate in this ICO.

Presale will not be for me:
•    The minimum contribution amount is 60 ETH (~$17 000);

A little too much Wink

It's a really interesting platform, surprised that I haven't heard about it before.
Probably they're trying to attract bigger investors in pre-sale, since the site is running and they have a lot of customers, it shouldn't be a problem.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:05:59 AM

YOu wont need to get expensive hardware to play games. Even in the west i think a lot more people would play games if they dont need to get hardware. Imagine all the poorer countries where

The problem will be the latence, hard to know how they'll correct this in the future.
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:20:52 AM

The problem will be the latence, hard to know how they'll correct this in the future.

I know gamers that still use PS/2 keyboards over usb or wireless because they have few ms less input lag.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:23:04 AM

I know gamers that still use PS/2 keyboards over usb or wireless because they have few ms less input lag.

the problem will be corrected with access to faster internet, which will happen sooner or later.

garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:24:59 AM

the problem will be corrected with access to faster internet, which will happen sooner or later.

The interface does not need to be fast, it needs to be responsive, at best you get to have 50ms over optic, which is horrendous when it comes to key presses.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:33:36 AM

The minimum contribution amount is 60 ETH (~$17 000)

Yes, minimum amount for pre-sale is really big. May be you reduce amount in few times?
Which bonuses on pre-sale?
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:47:07 AM

If they really deliver this then no more hardware upgrades. Just use playkey for gaming.

Why "if"? They have got a working platform with 2,5M customers, look at: https://playkey.net/  and try demo games for free.

I saw it, couldn't try it, currently on my work computer.

I put an if because still it is beyond my imagination. I am thinking that there should be a catch. But it looks there is nothing.

I think their ico won't be long with that project, maybe don't long a day before the hard cap achieved. If only presale hasn't 60eth minimum limit Sad.

dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:48:33 AM

The minimum contribution amount is 60 ETH (~$17 000)

Yes, minimum amount for pre-sale is really big. May be you reduce amount in few times?
Which bonuses on pre-sale?

25% - 35%.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: