Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this for real? I could be a millionaire?  (Read 22632 times)
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?

As far as I know, only very few people have managed to hold their bitcoin until now. Those who bought bitcoins in 2010 seems to bw more likely sold their bitcoin when it boommed the following years. And if I did got bitcoin that time and managed to hold it until now, I wouldn't reveal myself because you know, security for my life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

Yes, you could be a millionaire with the help of bitcoin. Investing money in bitcoin can give you a profit which can bring you to a millionaire person. Posting in some campaigns in bitcoin can give you also a salary. It was also amazing that the price of bitcoin is slowly growing up so it is the best time to invest money in bitcoin so that you could be a millionaire. Being millionaire in bitcoin is not a joke, it is a true to life experience which you can experience if you invest in bitcoin.
klim80

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

It 's not easy to be millionare but it will be a possible. It' s depends on your skills of course. Yuo should study and learn a lot, ask questions to experts. Don't be afraid and believe. Besisde you must be a lucky man.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

Yes, Bitcoin can make you millionaire if you trust them and believe on what they can possibly do. 
Bitcoin is the best electronic coin in cryptocurrency so you don’t have to worry about since they will make you successful in future and financially stable.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

It 's not easy to be millionare but it will be a possible. It' s depends on your skills of course. Yuo should study and learn a lot, ask questions to experts. Don't be afraid and believe. Besisde you must be a lucky man.
It was an easy way to become a millionaire if you had collected when the price of the coins was below $500 or even when the mining was a bit easier where you could mine many coins with your gaming computer,there are also possibility when you invest in good alt coin,there were many opportunity to make a lot of money and many have made a lot in the past couple of years.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:52:19 PM

A couple of weeks back i met a gentleman in an airplane and he is from US and he was checking everything about bitcoin and he was reading the news and he was sitting beside me,so i started the conversation and he said he made more than a couple of million dollars in the past one year and he started trading mid 2017,he even showed me his bittrex account holding around a million dollars worth of bitcoin and since the market started sliding it was below the million dollar mark. Many people made a good living with the help of crypto currency,you did not do any mistake because you never invested in it,so you never gain or lose from it .  Tongue
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

Yes, Bitcoin can make you millionaire if you trust them and believe on what they can possibly do. 
Bitcoin is the best electronic coin in cryptocurrency so you don’t have to worry about since they will make you successful in future and financially stable.

Yes., Exactly, If you have trust in Bitcoin, I assure you that you will gain a lot of money on it. Bitcoin has been planted many millionaires now ans they grew. They are now taking up their wealth because of bitcoins. An i know that this is not impossible for us. Bitcoin will help you to grow in mindset. Mindset that will leads you to become a millionaire.
Empiretoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

conratulations dude, they are still the same bitcoin that you bought for $0.50 years back.
 As soon as you cash out, dont forget me in your kingdom Grin Grin Grin
maynguyen

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

Bitcoin is decreasing and it has no signs of recovery. With an investor, now it is hard to make much money from bitcoin. But you do not worry, I think bitcoin will soon grow back, just you choose the right time to invest in bitcoin I believe you can become a millionaire.

ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:40:51 PM

Yes., Exactly, If you have trust in Bitcoin, I assure you that you will gain a lot of money on it. Bitcoin has been planted many millionaires now ans they grew. They are now taking up their wealth because of bitcoins. An i know that this is not impossible for us. Bitcoin will help you to grow in mindset. Mindset that will leads you to become a millionaire.

Bitcoin can grow very much, but you don't become millionare until you sell it for fiat currency. I agree that Bitcoin is great for learning and for education about economy.

Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:57:24 PM

Bitcoin can grow very much, but you don't become millionare until you sell it for fiat currency. I agree that Bitcoin is great for learning and for education about economy.
There is plenty of evidence that many people become millionaires from bitcoin, now is not the right time to learn, but it needs real action, never hesitate to invest into bitcoin because the future will improve.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
clubchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:11:44 AM

Yes, luck is one of the factors, of course, want to be a millionaire, learning professional knowledge is essential, know how to analyze market conditions is crucial.
Hero44

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:41:13 AM

Why not? Bitcoin has made many millionaires all you hAve to do is trust bitcoin , invest at the appropriate time ( when it's value is low) and you've already become a millionaire. Dedicate your time and your money and i assure you the future is already bright.
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

Yes we can be millionaire here, all we need to do is to believe in ourselves and stay focus and strive hard. If others can we can also, it is possible so be just optimistic.   

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

Yes, probably they were the same bitcoins and you would be rich by now. When someone has 200 bitcoins know, he is very, very rich. Even when money is not in the bank, they can be converted to cash in minutes...

But, how could you know? almost everybody would have sold them for a much lower profit.

It is a sort of richness  because bitcoin gives us money easily as we just keep on updating on it.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

I think that everything is possible to monitor the course because the currency is still growing at this time right now and buy bitcoins. Everyone has the opportunity to become a millionaire.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

If you bought bitcoin last 2010 then yes your now a millionaire if you haven't bought wait for 2018 because bitcoin will largely fall next year and then jump high by 2019.
But for now since you bought that bitcoin on 2010, for me i don`t think that i can still hold my bitcoin until now, because by the time that bitcoin is really down you will surely sell what you have and also if it is really important or emergency situation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

We all have one regret or the other since the inception of bitcoin and so the OP is not the only fijsh in the water, we all had the chance to have learnt and even mined them on our laptops but we didn't just go into it when it mattered most and could have been milklonaires also by now had i started mining back then in 2010 when i first heard about it.
Byatt

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

oh yes youre in the right page you could be one of some millioners now because of bitcoin.  But anyway there is right time to believe and the good thing is your here and its not yet to late to invest on it.  Its a learning experience from the past but today and the future is much important.  Goodluck!
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

it definitely happens you do not have to dream of becoming a millionaire, because this bitcoin platform will really help you to become a millionaire. and you should know about bitcoin so you can reach the point to become a millionaire. do not forget you have to invest bitcoin that gives you a big advantage and that will make you a millionaire.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: