Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this for real? I could be a millionaire?  (Read 22632 times)
AntonioE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:13:53 AM

LOL I can tell you that you can be more than that. You just need to do the right. I myself became a millionaire 2 years ago and it keeps on growing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:25:47 AM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?
Yes it is real! So if you want to become millionaire you should need to trust and believe in bitcoin and keep work hard to ear bitcoin don't panic if bitcoin value go down because this is the part of the bitcoin just earn earn and someday you'll become rich.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:29:41 AM

I think it's very possible and real, many people have proved that they can be millionaires from bitcoin, if we have bitcoin in 2009, the price is about $ 1, and we have 100,000 btc then we will be millionaires because the current price is more than $ 7400.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
ponicita

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:35:13 AM

OP never came back
I hope he didnt throw himself off a bridge after reading he could be a millionare LOL
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:46:15 AM

Yes, bitcoin is real but becoming a millionaire is not something that can easily happen Smiley
Yes, if you joined bitcoin back in 2009 and bought 100 btc for maybe $10, now you could be millionaire!
But, it's almost impossible to predict such things.
It's the same with Microsoft, Google, Facebook tc.
Their stocks was very cheap in the beginning but now these stocks are very valuable.
My advice is to research for a new, unknown businesses and try your luck Smiley

I also think like you why do not we try our luck once, put everything we have and a new altcoin or even a certain ico and wait it for a few years.
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:23:48 AM

Yeah that's right! Everyone can be a millionare now if they hold some btc! Just hold 20btc you're gonna be a millionare in your world! Haha that's so much fun

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:31:14 AM

I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

Yes, you could have! anyways you're not the only who has missed an opportunity to be millionaire by bitcoins in early days. you could still be millionaire in future, buy and hold at least 1 btc. might be worth 1 million someday. Wink
Yes youre not the only one who missed the opportunity to be a millionaire nowadays because like me i was too late to learned bitcoin thats why i regretted a lot. We can't never go back to the past so all i need to do is to faithfully uphold that i will be a millionaire because of btc. Just work hard and earn hard for your success.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:42:11 AM

'offered' them?

I suspect most of us were in a position to buy or mine at some point. With a bit of effort anyone around could have mined 100's. I thought it was just a fad so never got involved.

There you go.

Mining for small timers was always more expensive than buying the coins from the market. I still remember the case in 2012 and early 2013, when the coins were available for less than $10 from the exchanges. At the same time, the cost of mining rigs (BFL, Bitmain.etc) was insanely expensive, and they had a positive ROI only after 5-6 years.
Yes i agree on that, bitcoin mining needs a lot of capital for hardware and software but the return of the investment is long time so much better to earn bitcoin through participating bounty campaigns and do strategic trading. I think that sounds good for the bitcoin beginners, it is really true that bitcoin makes us millionare but it is not as easy to get as what we think for all the competency now a days we can only get smaller part of it but depends of how dedicated and skillful you are in terms of online earnings for bitcoin.

dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:00:34 AM

That could be a lot of money make sure to used it properly. I myself was also too jealous of you luck really comes to a person once so better make used of it. I advice to sell it little by little or if you still belives that the price can go higher then  be more patient in waiting

For me yeah you could be a millionaire if you workhard everyday just to earn bitcoins, but its not easy to get bitcoin and its a long way to gain/earn many bitcoins just to become a millionaire. If you buy bitcoin on the year 2009 or 2010 you surely now a millionaire and have a lots of money but if not just workhard everyday to pursue your dream and became a millionaire.
rendy_btc

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:01:07 AM

I do not forgive your cinism here. We are all struggleing to get some money and you say this SmileyCheesy
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:18:24 PM

a very large number that you are smart to take the initial step in investing in bitcoin for the next step it's up to you want to save or you sell
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:24:38 PM

yes it is possible to be a millionaires but if you hard work we thing you must be a millionaires , First time you must know how to way to be a millinonaires then you fix your target and do this work for your target, Never give up all time do hard work for your best life and be positiv for your future so you can be a best millinonaires.
tulipsunflowers

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:40:50 PM

Also, retroactively, you are able to attract wallet and get the BCC as well, nice 'little' bonus there besides the primary Bitcoin  Just remember, when you invest your Bitcoin, they're gone! So invest them properly.
rxone

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:48:20 AM

of course
because of the little change it was
compare it now!
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:52:52 AM

You can become a millionaire if managing bitcoin well, you can learn with professionals from bitcoin, or you can study in forums. You can also learn from yourself, try to invest and do research on your efforts to be able to benefit from bitcoin.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:53:48 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 04:11:59 AM by Afnan_faizah

yes it is possible to be a millionaires but if you hard work we thing you must be a millionaires , First time you must know how to way to be a millinonaires then you fix your target and do this work for your target, Never give up all time do hard work for your best life and be positiv for your future so you can be a best millinonaires.
We will become milliinaires if we keep doing hard work and be smart to earn bitcoin in this early stage of bitcoin adoption. Experts said that the number of bitcoin users will increase op to 100 million users in the next couple years, probably bitcoin price could rise to $50.000 if it happen. Become a millionaires is not just a dream if we keep use our time and power to achieve that goals, but don't push your self, don't forget to enjoy in any situation and go through the process.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:07:17 AM

Amazing, you actually have lost your gold opportunity in everyday life without you even understanding that.I'm expressing my disgrace for you personally, if you had not offered your bitcoin that time, you would happen to be a millionare now.It's far too late to regret now. So why not begin earning your bitcoin once again, and today, be wise and not market them?You shouldn't repeat the same errors twice.
He would have sold long time ago though, most probably, lets be honest and realistic. How many people bought 500 Bitcoin in 2010 and still hold now? Probably 0.000000001% of today's holders.
I don't know OP but by selling in 2013 or 2014 he would have made a great profit already.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:19:03 AM

Those who buy or keep 1 or 2 Bitcoins will probably not be millionaires because the price of Bitcoin is very expensive right now. But you have the money, you can buy at least 20-30 Bitcoin, and if you say you can never sell , yes you have a chance to become a millionaire in a few years.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:39:22 AM

'offered' them?

I suspect most of us were in a position to buy or mine at some point. With a bit of effort anyone around could have mined 100's. I thought it was just a fad so never got involved.

There you go.

Mining for small timers was always more expensive than buying the coins from the market. I still remember the case in 2012 and early 2013, when the coins were available for less than $10 from the exchanges. At the same time, the cost of mining rigs (BFL, Bitmain.etc) was insanely expensive, and they had a positive ROI only after 5-6 years.
Yes i agree on that, bitcoin mining needs a lot of capital for hardware and software but the return of the investment is long time so much better to earn bitcoin through participating bounty campaigns and do strategic trading. I think that sounds good for the bitcoin beginners, it is really true that bitcoin makes us millionare but it is not as easy to get as what we think for all the competency now a days we can only get smaller part of it but depends of how dedicated and skillful you are in terms of online earnings for bitcoin.
Yes its real, you can be a millionaire through bitcoin. And there are many ways to get bitcoin, like buying of it even the price is high, also mining through this you can collect more of bitcoin and joining some signature campaign. Lastly invest half of your saving through this you could be a millionaire.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:43:36 AM

'offered' them?

There you go.

Yes its real, you can be a millionaire through bitcoin. And there are many ways to get bitcoin, like buying of it even the price is high, also mining through this you can collect more of bitcoin and joining some signature campaign. Lastly invest half of your saving through this you could be a millionaire.
well if we are going to look at the price there could be a great possibility that you can brcome a millionaire through bitcoin.because if we se right now  the price is rising and it is really amazing it is really profitable to those who invest in btc during its low price .i believe that btc is a blessing that can really make as rich in tge near future if we are going to focus on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: