Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this for real? I could be a millionaire?  (Read 22632 times)
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 10:21:32 AM

It is confusing if you actually purchased the bitcoin before.
Or youre just simply stating that if you have purchased it before you would have been rich now...
If you really do purchased it, then hold into it until now then you will indeed be a rich man...
Smiley

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:12:40 AM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?

Let me set this right coz I got confused. So you were scammed and lost your £200 seven years ago. Then someone introduced you bitcoin but you didn't buy, right? Well that's unfortunate. And I guess this is the same btc that you're saying. You could have been a millionaire right now if you bought it back then. One thing though, I understand that you hesitated since that was just btc's first year of existence. But where were you last 2013 or say last year? Btc have established itself and that person who introduced btc to you 7 years ago should have been a millionaire right now. You should have heard from him during those past years.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:22:54 AM

It is foolish to regret their mistakes. You need to understand them and make conclusions from them. You can now buy bitcoins and after 7 years will be rich. What's stopping you? Only keep the coins too little. You need to take an active part in the development of the bitcoin economy. Money does not fall from the sky!
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:53:00 PM

Yes they are the same Bitcoin and yes you would be millionaire . Should you feel bad abut it ! definitely not because you probably would have sold your BTC once they doubled in money . Anyway it is still not late you can start invest in BTC right now .
Well, if you have a lot bitcoin you could be a millionaire. In addition to that, if you really want to become millionaire all you need to do is to work hard and be smart. I think by the use bitcoin you could become millionaire and if you have a lot of money I think the best way to do is invest in bitcoin. Lastly, many people already become millionaire it’s because of bitcoin and I hope bitcoin will also help to become millionaire in the future.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:12:53 PM

They are mostly the same Bitcoin after hearing your story and there is no use of regretting it now.But if you had bought btc at that time you will definitely would have lots of btc now.You can also start investing now as btc's price is increasing.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:24:28 PM

Well, I guess many of us have this regret too
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:30:01 PM

I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

Let me set this right coz I got confused. So you were scammed and lost your £200 seven years ago. Then someone introduced you bitcoin but you didn't buy, right? Well that's unfortunate. And I guess this is the same btc that you're saying. You could have been a millionaire right now if you bought it back then. One thing though, I understand that you hesitated since that was just btc's first year of existence. But where were you last 2013 or say last year? Btc have established itself and that person who introduced btc to you 7 years ago should have been a millionaire right now. You should have heard from him during those past years.

That is also how i understand his story. But come to think if we are also in his siuation I think we had also hesitate since btc was introduce to him just after he had scam and lose money maybe he got in mind that btc might be jist another form of a fonzi scheme and dont want to be a victim again. Anyways feel no regret you can still invest to btc now or other crypto seems to have great value in the future.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
andrew24p

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:03:16 PM

hey shit happens but yeah you probably made a mistake. This market is still very small if we are able to capture a large percent of the gold market. I would say try and buy little bits now.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:07:37 PM

I'm sure this is not only real but the fact that becoming a millionaire will be achieved and there are still plenty of opportunities for all of us Wink
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:11:17 PM

What you want to say ? You are quite confusing. It happens dude, no one had idea in the past that bitcoin could reach this milestone. There are many people, who had just thrown away their 1000s of btc in the past.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:14:16 PM

yes you are not wrong, the bitcoin before and now are still the same but with a huge value nowadays. You dont need to regret because i think you get some interest from the moment you buy and the moment you get scammed. Everything happens for a reason, its not destined for you Smiley

tleilaxu_eyes

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:22:16 PM

I'm a bit confused.. so you're saying you regret not buying BTC when the price was low? Well, don't worry. You probably would've sold it anyways when it rose a few hundred. To get to here you would've either had to forget about them completely and just check now, or you would've made the decision NOT to sell like 10,000 times before it got here. And a bitcoin is a bitcoin.. regardless of where it's bought. Unless you buy from a scammer ;p

This is a good point that I think many people overlook. Sometimes it's best to buy crypto, lock it up and throw away the key (er, temporarily lose it for a few years).

Look into the eyes.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:30:40 PM

OP, your name says that you woke up too late and I think you have given an answer to your question yourself that you have committed the biggest mistake by not purchasing those Bitcoins during 2010. Wish I would have got such an offer by someone during that time-phase.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:56:07 PM

This is a common story. People who bought Bitcoin when it was just cheap then when the value rose they eventually sell them because the return is already good. But then Bitcoin continued to rise some more and this is where it is now. Anyway, there is nothing to regret here actually except that he lost money in a ponzi scheme or scam. I suggest to OP to buy Bitcoin now since it is expected to reach the moon soon.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:07:35 PM

This is a common story. People who bought Bitcoin when it was just cheap then when the value rose they eventually sell them because the return is already good. But then Bitcoin continued to rise some more and this is where it is now. Anyway, there is nothing to regret here actually except that he lost money in a ponzi scheme or scam. I suggest to OP to buy Bitcoin now since it is expected to reach the moon soon.
Bitcoin is offering a great return for all of us. The only need is to be a risktaker and grab it. Just hold it for the future and be happy for the income that generated using bitcoins which is very helpful for all of us.
flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:21:19 PM

Well He or any one could be a milliner even if he bought ethereum at 4 USD last autumn and for just a year 100 times the investment.
there are other examples and there will be other opportunities to come.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:25:13 PM

Damn that was a very sad story for you man. Why did you invested into that ponzi before? Too bad and sad to say that it is a "YES" it is the same bitcoins that you had invested into that ponzi. Don't you still have any bitcoins left from that 400 bitcoins? Even just 5-10 bitcoins would suffice your regression. And yes there's a lot of people now that became millionaire because of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:57:59 PM

Many of the coins now are good in hype, and most of it are ponzi scheme. So, in your case that's was a pity. And it is true that lots of community here now became a millionaire because of bitcoin. They are now successful one, so I am dreaming to become like them too.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:37:45 AM

Luck can come to anyone one at any point of its your time utilise wisely if you confused how to convert to fiat currency then find local exchanges in your country may be wallet or website send bitcoin to that address and convert to fiat currency.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:43:18 AM

Yes. If you are really many bitcoin like that then you are already a millionaire. Currently the price of bitcoin is very high and you can sell it. But if you want to make more profit then keep and keep investing. I think the bitcoin price will continue to increase in the coming time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: