Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this for real? I could be a millionaire?  (Read 22632 times)
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:07:47 PM

Yes it's real you could be a millionaire and more to come. but let me remind you, You can take profit if you gain a lot not holding all coins. We need to enjoy our life to the fullest and fullfil our goals in life.
Yes, I agree on you. Bitcoin can make you be a real millionaire and I guess much to be a millionaire. You can gain more profit and lot of money by holding bitcoins. It can help you on many things. Bitcoin can help you through financial problems and support everything you needed. Having bitcoin can reach our goals on our life. It is really useful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:18:22 PM

Nothing magical happens at a million US$ (or whatever your currency preference).   It's an interesting goal and all, but balloons don't start falling from the ceiling and there's no band playing. 

sent from my X6
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:22:08 PM

Its not easy to earn alot of money on crypto in one single mistake all of your investment will go to waste. Yeah you could get instant millionaire if you have a guts to risk all of your money on bitcoin and other crypto.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:25:32 PM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?
Other people should say that they could be a millionaire..but the truth is..yes you have biggest possibility to become a millionair ,all because you have to wait a time passes by to make you millionaire..you need to sacrifice and wait because all thing works together for good and not so instantly.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:27:32 PM

No doubt that we can become millionaires because of bitcoin, the price can rise hundreds even this year has risen to more than 1700% and of course many new rich people because bitcoin.
Everyone has opportunity to be a millionaire because of bitcoin just do not stop working and have more strategies to gain more profit.  There is no possible if you are working for your dream to come true. Though there are lot of risks,  do not be afraid to lose  because there is a big new thing that will come.

kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:31:26 PM

you have not made the biggest mistake of my life? Actually yes if you think and believe in this system you may now be millionaires. Since now 200 bitcoins are very sized today its value is at 2,990,000 EUR in this huge amount of money that can be done and it might even grow too much. so it's so big that you've lost and now you're regret what you've done, But it's not too late. You can try again. At first it was difficult.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:34:28 PM

Believe it or not nyatanaya bitcoin has changed the economy of the class bring it above, this is the fact
Yes it is for real, all of people who are using or working here in bitcoin is has a chance to be a millionaire in the future, and we all know that its not easy to be millionare but it will be a possible for all people who are working hard.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:37:41 PM

I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

I think your reaction during that time is warranted. Any person would be doubtful to risk his money in something that is just starting up and has no background and record to back its claim. Many people, especially now, regrets how they didn't go after bitcoins during the time when its value was small. However, you can't blame yourself because it's just a natural way of thinking to safeguard yourself from being scammed and from losing your money. Don't consider it a mistake, I think better consider it a learning experience, so that next time, you would not be defeated by your negativity in trying something even if it's just new with little view of success in sight.

Mrkupido

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:50:49 PM

Yes because my auntie's girlfriend is rich now because of bitcoin all people that using a bitcoin is have a big chance to be a millionaire someday.
spasmadness

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:51:18 PM

Yeah it's real man. I know a couple that use the trading job as their main job. Their balance is now about 1200 BTC . So they're actually millionaires for now.
BTG-BTC

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:53:34 PM

the person really lost 400 bitcoins ??
jakoylantern

Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:56:48 PM

For me, yes you could be a millionaire by the help of bitcoin. I have read some article that they become billionaires with the help of bitcoin, and they are Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss. So if they become a billionaire, I’m sure that we can also be a billionaire in the future. Just work hard and think smarter to make sure that you can be a billionaire. Smiley
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:16:48 PM

haha.. in my opinion, what's done is done. let forget it and start new trading. choose a good coin now and invest in it.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Sundark

Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:30:02 PM

We've all made a mistake. Only Winklevoss brothers did a good job. A few days ago I saw the website where you type amount of money and year you could've invested. So, I typed $100 and 2009. Well, I lost $3 256 619 948 in last 8 years.
dknight456

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:32:11 PM

Maybe if you are lucky enough then you could be a millionaire. The fact that you earn a lot of different coins in your wallet from bitcoin's source so big chances are to be given for you to be one of the millionaires. Don't be envy forever because that's their chance. What you should do is to wait for your turn. Similar to a wheel of fortune,sometimes you're on top and sometimes you're at the bottom. I know we always wait for a long time but that's always the case but be patient for what you have right now. We live in an imperfect world so maybe your wait is not yet worthy but in perfect time to be more successful someday with bitcoin.
DenkoViewly

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:50:13 PM

haha.. in my opinion, what's done is done. let forget it and start new trading. choose a good coin now and invest in it.

I totally agree, no point in looking back and wondering what if. Look in the present and find the current opportunities.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:44:21 PM

Yes, you can. It depends on your hard work. Yes. I said it right, even it bitcoin you must spend some time and effort. Nobody became a millionaire in an instant. They work hard to get rich. I heard that youngest person who became a millionaire thru bitcoin was a 12-year-old boy only. and all thanks to bitcoin. He was still a student by that time. and I heard that instead of playing outside the house with his friends, he chose to stay inside his room and faced the computer and he learned more about bitcoin. He is focused on what he was doing.

LeveldKrypto

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:54:29 PM

Its also important to remember that you're not actually a millionaire until you sell the coins Cheesy
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:03:05 PM

Yes ofcourse, everyone can be a millionaire if you have a dream and ambition to be a millionaire even if your not in this bitcoinworld but in bitcoin your dreams will be faster depend on your determination

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:36:51 AM

Sounds too good to be true but it exists on bitcoin. But it's not going ti be easy like that because it requires effort and patience just like what those early btc millionaires did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: