Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this for real? I could be a millionaire?  (Read 22632 times)
natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

People who bought Bitcoin in 2010, 2011. Right now, millionaires. Buy at home, go to expensive restaurants, enjoy life in general. And in 2018, they can also become as if in some kind of sharp growth bitcoin invest in two, or even in three more to get money.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
glanmarc

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?

Sorry to say. That you have made the biggest mistake of your life. Hehe. Just kidding. You wouldn't know that bitcoin's price will drastically increased up until now. Maybe if you bought a bitcoin from that year. Yes, you can be a millionaire now. But you can't predict what will happen to bitcoin from that time so that you didn't invested in bitcoin from that time.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

Sorry to say. That you have made the biggest mistake of your life. Hehe. Just kidding. You wouldn't know that bitcoin's price will drastically increased up until now. Maybe if you bought a bitcoin from that year. Yes, you can be a millionaire now. But you can't predict what will happen to bitcoin from that time so that you didn't invested in bitcoin from that time.

It is possible. Though it takes time and much effort. There is no easy and definite way to succes. But through your experiences and by educating yourself, you can find your way up there. But remember that it doesn't happen overnight. You really have to work hard and work smart.

caaaaaaaattleah

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:41:21 AM

Think that we are in the same situation with those who have bitcoin before. When bitcoin value is too little and none of them have thought that it could worth this big now so they spent their bitcoins and did not keep some to hold. If you invest now, your investment can be multiplied years later if you just have patience and know when to buy or sell your bitcoin. You surely will be a millionaire if you know how yo handle your bitcoin wisely. You can also join campaigns where you can earn more tokens.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:11:41 AM

It is possible. Though it takes time and much effort. There is no easy and definite way to succes. But through your experiences and by educating yourself, you can find your way up there. But remember that it doesn't happen overnight. You really have to work hard and work smart.

Yes, it takes time and sometimes we often fail to succeed and rich, if we are patient then we have the opportunity to become millionaires, the presence of various investments including bitcoin opens great opportunities to realize our dreams to be rich.

klim80

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:54:14 AM

Yes, you made a mistake and miss a big opportunity but you're not the only who has missed an opportunity to be millionaire by bitcoins earlier.  As for me, unfortunately I have heard about bitcoin  and started to study it recently. But I think it's not too late to become millionaire in future. 
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

Let me be truthful with you, you have made the biggest mistake of all time because you investment of 7year could have earn you a fortune now. Bitcoin can be change at any time and the money transferred to you bank account without any stress. Once you have any opportunity to invest in something that is good don't hesitate to do so as long as you have the needed capital, bitcoin is very lucrative and am even sad that I didn't know about bitcoin at it earliest stage.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:38:58 AM

Real or Lie? then op did really miss that one on becoming a millionaire and i know what it feels man and you would really got frustrated on not buying those coins wayback before but just moved on and its not really too late to buy bitcoins as of now even its quiet expensive already but we can still buy on smaller parts. Price would still really have the chance to increase even more.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:44:50 AM

Yes,it is the same bitcoins which people rejected to trust in its early days.If you still have 200 BTC with you,then best wishes.You are really a rich guy now.Or else,if you don't have bitcoins now,then just forget the past,stop regretting and start to buy bitcoins now as bitcoin has not reached its final price.Yet,it has a long journey to go and more peaks are yet to be achieved.Early birds are blessed enough to enjoy huge benefits.
yes that is very right that in early days people were not trusting on bitcoin. but those people who invested money in bitcoin in very beginning now they are really millionaire, and those people who do not trusted on bitcoin now we can see that they are regretting. but i am also sure that that those people who will even now missed the chance the will also be regretting.

Yes the doubters are always losers and they end up loosing because of their mindset. I have never doubted Bitcoin's potential since I joined the community. It's been a great experience with potentially great rewards if you exercise patience.
Just keep on focusing on your goals and do not listen to all the negativity that people tell about crypto currency. At the end of the day this is our lives and decision that we take. So no matter what, the success that we are looking for is dependent on how hard we would be working for it. We are given a great opportunity by crypto currency. So let us not waste it.
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

Hope so, I'm sure that is our dream to be a millionaire by investing in Bitcoin. It will coming true or not, just let it flow. What we should think is how to earn Bitcoin as much as you can.

asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

You can be a millionaire through the help of bitcoin.  Sometime many investment are they think that its a scam. But not bitcoin.  Bitcoin can really helps you to gain and save more from the future. Bitcoin is a very good investment because it really helps you to secure your future and your daily expenses

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

Yup, It's the same Bitcoin you are talking now and you just missed the chance to be a millionaire. Because if you bought bitcoin back then 2010 and then sell it now or probably in the end of year 2017 you will be a millionaire Smiley. But, you still invest on Bitcoin now if you like and hope it will goes up in this year of next year.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a Ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seemed recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million fewer commissions?

You gotta see I'm skeptical.
It is very obvious that you are doing it is the biggest mistake you have done in your life. You are overly disregarding Bitcoin and I am sure you are very sorry for your actions. But if we never make mistakes, we also will never learn to be better than before.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56]
  Print  

Jump to: