Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:50:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this for real? I could be a millionaire?  (Read 22632 times)
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:18:13 AM

I think you are not wrong, in the process of becoming a successful course in its journey encountered many obstacles but through this error you and I will become more alert and keep trying. To become a millionaire here is very much the key must be willing to keep the spirit and strive.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:24:15 AM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?

Hey OP you are telling that you invested in Ponzi money scheme and lost 200 then how come do you have 400 bitcoins and how will you become millionaire. You lost your money but you did not got bitcoins. If you have bought bitcoins and the price crashed that time so you thought of it as dead investment then you are really millionaire if you still have access to that dead investment.
He's just imagining if he really bought all those bitcoin back then which is worth £200 and he can now become a millionaire not literally owning 400 bitcoin.
It's clear that he's making the biggest mistake in his life which is the moment when he can change his lifestyle, can make himself rich instantly just if he don't invest to stupid ponzi lol.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:04:31 AM

very real,because there are so many promising project that can make a lot of money and become milionaires

I really hope BTC won't stay king forever, as I bet on the other horses. Smiley
Yes its real, you, me and everyone that had holding bitcoin is could be millionaire someday. Just be patience and wait because holding it for to long its make you gain more. Keeping your bitcoin in long time and release it in a right time make you rich instantly.
tleilaxu_eyes

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:38:49 AM

Pretty sure someone was using my gaming GPU to mine coins (without my knowledge) through 2011-2012... So technically someone robbed me of millions. I'm not really mad, just impressed.

Look into the eyes.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:53:35 AM

No. You can still sell Bitcoin to people. There is a large market for Bitcoin now a days and thus a great deal of demand. However, to be honest 400 Bitcoin may take some time to sell. That is a large amount. When you sell it to a customer, you can decide which medium that you wish to be paid in. Dollars, euros, yen … whatever. You can even sell it for PayPal. The medium that you sell in is of course dependant on your client i.e. your customer or the buyer. You can manipulate this buy advertising a specific medium that you wish to be paid in. So don’t worry, you have probably made the best decision of your life to buy Bitcoin cheap.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:02:51 AM

I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

Yes it is not impossible actually i heard a lot of news(but i dont know if its truth or just an scam) that many people who now got rich in the bitcoin. It is not impossible because we know that the value of the bitcoin is very expensive and if youve got one btc it can good for two months. And in my country it is totally expensive because the value of ine bitcoin in my country is almost 240000 so if you have 5btc you can be a millionaire
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:37:46 AM

Don't worry since many people missed the opportunity become rich people, mainly because they think bitcoin is scam, ponzi, will dead or simply didn't understand bitcoin. You made mistake, but bitcoin and few cryptocurrency have lots of potential and room to grow, so you shouldn't make same mistake again Cheesy
If you decide to invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, don't forget to think about the risks such as volatile bitcoin price.
Yes bitcoin is real it makes you millionaire, once you invest in bitcoin your money will grow in high profitable income, because the price of bitcoin it increasing in higher level now. Bitcoin gives you a chance to make you successful and financially stable so what are you waiting for, invest now in bitcoin.

Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:42:35 AM

Yes, Everyone here in bitcoin can be a millionaire if you have patience and if you're working hard for it and you have a goal to earn a lot of money you can be a Bitcoin millionaire.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:47:28 AM

Yep you could be even a Millioniare now.
Never give up with your bitcoin journey on old ship.
Cheer up and build a new plan to succeedin bitcoin now.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:51:13 AM

Yeah, it is real that someday we are become a millionaire. By, bitcoin all possible things that we want in our life may happen, because in bitcoin nothing is impossible. Like me my dream or goal in my life is to become a millionaire, i want to buy all things that i want into my life, i want to travel around the world and i think because of bitcoin those things i want in my life may happen.
tatoshimaro

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:00:11 AM

From Today price, you will have a fortune numbered 3 Millions dollars worth of bitcoin. Don't feel sad its always time to invest.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:56:26 AM

Yes it is for real bitcoins will indeed gonna make you a millionaire but it will not work for Instant. Those people who became a millionaire that instant they trusted bitcoins and buy it for a very long time ago. Those are the people who knew bitcoins for a long time and they had bought bitcoins before then hold it upto now. If we just only knew bitcoins before they will be just lile them today. But thats not the case, for us to be a millionaire in this business we need to be wise. We need to have a lot of patience and strategies because that is the key in this industry.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:18:20 AM

From Today price, you will have a fortune numbered 3 Millions dollars worth of bitcoin. Don't feel sad its always time to invest.
yes all can happen if you want to work hard and never give up, keep the spirit and success.

Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:20:49 AM

Yes this is for real, all of us can be a millionare someday, But before that happen we need to work hard for it, dont waste our time to nonsense things, Lets just trust the bitcoin and focus on it, I know when the right time came we can be all millionare. And if that happen we will stay using bitcoin until its running in the industry.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Pinoccio11

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:21:34 AM

Previously, the number of bitcoins was still high and its price was lower. This was due to the popularity and only the beginning of this coin, now it's the other way around, all the bitcoins who could have naminated and keep in their same hope of becoming a millionaire, but the number is not that much, and few have more than 50 bitcoins in their wallet.
rxone

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:23:34 AM

Surely everyone wants to be a millionaire including myself ,, if I become a millionaire I do not know what I might feel a dream because many people follow me.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:43:00 AM

Yes, we can be a millionaire through bitcoin if you are patience and willoling too wait. You can also be a millionaire if you are active to participate and know how to handle your bitcoin. Know your limitation, and know how you make your bitcoin investing in good crypto currency exchange.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:44:39 AM

'offered' them?

I suspect most of us were in a position to buy or mine at some point. With a bit of effort anyone around could have mined 100's. I thought it was just a fad so never got involved.

There you go.
Yes a person could become millionaire by investing into bitcoin, those were wise who invested in bitcoin at that time when its price was very low, now they are millionaires and billionaires today. So now if you are getting a chance to buy more bitcoins then go for it and invest it so to earn more and secure your future
sdmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:00:33 PM

Everyone regrets about it. Not buying BTC up then in 2010, Even if you bought BTC a year ago, you would have x10 times investment by now.. What an amount !
trk

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:55:40 PM

Many people do and say the same
Regret this and regret that
Just get over it, get in now before it's too late  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: