Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this for real? I could be a millionaire?  (Read 22632 times)
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:20:05 PM

Welcome to the party bro. You could be a millionaire for real. That's the reality of BTC. Enjoy the ride.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:36:53 PM

obviously it's real. you could be a millionaire if you invest before 5 years ago just invest of worth $100 definitely now you would a millionaire. however in future it can increase again.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:58:52 AM

For me, yes you could be a millionaire by the help of bitcoin. I have read some article that they become billionaires with the help of bitcoin, and they are Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss. So if they become a billionaire, I’m sure that we can also be a billionaire in the future. Just work hard and think smarter to make sure that you can be a billionaire. Smiley
Yes it is absolutely true because when bitcoin was launched it was much low in price but later it became the world rank 1 digital currency. Many people invested their money in it and when its value raised and exceeded much from its actual value then investment made many people millionaire and changed their life style. In earlier time, when it was launched its price were nothing but now bitcoin became the most expensive digital currency just because of its price.
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:06:10 AM

of course with prices that continue to rise of course will get more profits, because I also have gained a lot of profits and I also have become a millionaire

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:41:54 AM

You can be a millionaire if you are really good in marketing because there are a lot of people who are already investing in bitcoins and start trading immediately, Monitoring the market will really make you tired but at the same time, You can earn more profit on it.
I think everyone of us who invested even a little in cryptocurrency. surely many will say that you have done a big mistake because if you know that bitcoin is a continuous growing cryptocurrency, keeping it is a good thing to do. You have already lost the opportunity of getting rich because that quantity of bitcoin you recently have really cost that much. But still it was now late to blame you since you do not know bitcoin's importance those times.
Yeah you are right mate bitcoin give you complete guarantee if you take decisions sensibly about your coins then it will be very fruitful for you, bitcoin has given a lot to the people in past and still giving people who are investing in it and those who believed in bitcoin at very start they are quite happy with the profit now because for longer terms investments bitcoin is very much effective and many investors are already millionaire.
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

It's not impossible. Just keep on working and it takes a lot of time to become what you dreamin of

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:23:10 AM

Indeed, that thought is somehow real. Well, a friend of mine is not yet a millionaire yet he is in the road to that status. I do know that we would it is a fool that bitcoin will bring us such wealth, we do not believe it in first we tend to depend on our own pride yet we still get jealous when we heard, saw or somehow thought what ifs I had bought bitcoins before right? Well, that is the fact because bitcoin value is unstable, cannot be predicted it is when we believe to it. We cannot scold ourselves that it was our fault we might get distracted, or we do not give some attention to it that is why we feel regret. All in all, it is true that we could be a millionaire or even a billionaire when we have bitcoins.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:26:48 AM

Wow! It's all worth waiting for, for you. I think you are not millionaire but you are now billionaire if you truly holds bitcoin until now. Look at bitcoin it bits 20,000 US dollars last time and wow you made a very good and perfect plan intire of your life. Congrats to those holders like you.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:53:20 AM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?
maybe yes if you learn how to invest your money and earn for the future,,if you do that and ask help to GOD why not,everyone has a chance to get million even billion if we know how to kept.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:14:34 AM

You did make the biggest mistake of your life but I can't blame you for not believing in the power of bitcoin. It has very low value and an individual will be doubting to invest on something which do not have any chance or potential on growing. Well the end is where we always regret, but its to late to be sad now, instead try to invest now since bitcoin has now a great potential of growing more larger this following years  Smiley SmileyBTC
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:19:42 AM

Yes, probably they were the same bitcoins and you would be rich by now. When someone has 200 bitcoins know, he is very, very rich. Even when money is not in the bank, they can be converted to cash in minutes...

But, how could you know? almost everybody would have sold them for a much lower profit.

Thats true , as long as you are very motivayed in everything that you are doing here in Bitcoin theres nothing to be afraif of, an individual can be a millionaire here not usually in a single campaign but in different camapaigns cause we didnt know yet how much you can earn in each campaigns but the good thing is you can be millionaire ang profitable.

Ruz05

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:33:04 AM

I would sheer little story of a young man successful in the world of crypto.
Many people choose to invest in Bitcoin when the value of cryptocurrency or the most popular digital currency is still low.

Even so, Bitcoin is known to be very unstable and risky. So, only those who dare to take risks are now happy because of the success of Bitcoin. One such example is Erik Finman.
Actually, Finman bet with his parents that he could become a millionaire at the age of 18 without having to go to college. He also asked his parents not to force him to go to college.

Sure enough, currently Bitcoin reached its highest value in history, ie US $ 2,700 or approximately Rp 36 million. Finman is known to have 403 Bitcoin and with that value, he now has US $ 1.09 million or about Rp 14.5 billion.

Finman began investing in the currency cryptocurrency since 2011, when the value of Bitcoin only US $ 12 or Rp 160 thousands. He knew the value of Bitcoin was very unstable, but Finman believed in the future of cryptocurrency.

"Personally, I think Bitcoin will be very valuable up to thousands or millions of dollars per coin," Finman told CNBC.

Not only Finman, many people predict that the value of Bitcoin could reach US $ 100 thousand or about Rp 1.3 billion in just a decade.

When starting Bitcoin investment in 2011, the new Finman age of 12 years. He uses the money from his grandmother for US $ 1,000 which is about Rp 13 million to invest. Then, he sells his initial Bitcoin investment in 2013, when one Bitcoin is worth US $ 1,200 or equivalent to Rp 16 million.

Then, he took his money from Bitcoin as much as US $ 100 thousand and launched an online course company called Botangle. Soon, he also sold Botangle technology to an investor who offered him US $ 100 thousand or equivalent to 300 Bitcoin, when the value of one Bitcoin of US $ 200 or about Rp 2.6 million.

Believing that Bitcoin would be a big thing in the future, he chose to pay with Bitcoin. Evidently, in just a few years, Bitcoin's value can reach millions of US dollars.
raaaj203

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:32:24 AM

Yes ofcourse, but you have to give your best contribution in BTC and co-operate towards and lastly you should know that you are the only one who could take you to that level ! Wink
sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:32:36 PM

ya it could be possible if you have 100-200 bitcoins. or if you have bitcoins it will be reality one day.
shetat

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:34:57 PM

You are very lucky one...
Yeah bitcoins are cheap way back then.... But it's now very valuable today.....
Amazing........ You have a amazing blessing....
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

Being a millionaire isn't so hard here. If you just know how to earn money then you can easily save a million. I know some people who design signatures and logos and earn huge. FYI, they are still students and as of now they already have approximately 1 million in their wallets. It is just that they really invested so much time and effort just to earn it and I think it is something they deserve.
In order to became a millionaire you should hold your bitcoin. Not fear from correction or small business forks. Not under the propaganda of those people who hate bitcoin. They will convince you to sell your bitcoin on low price. They will provide you fear without of any cost. Give more time to bitcoin trading. Always be patient. Not lose your hope. It is the points that you will become millionaire soon.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

Yes ofcourse, but you have to give your best contribution in BTC and co-operate towards and lastly you should know that you are the only one who could take you to that level ! Wink
The success of your journey here in the world of digital currency was depend on your hard work, your skills, knowledge and your own techniques doing trading and working your account to become a profitable one. Meaning to say, became a millionaire here in cryptocurrency most especially in bitcoin is not impossible but it was all depend on your effort.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

For me, yes you could be a millionaire by the help of bitcoin. I have read some article that they become billionaires with the help of bitcoin, and they are Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss. So if they become a billionaire, I’m sure that we can also be a billionaire in the future. Just work hard and think smarter to make sure that you can be a billionaire. Smiley
Yes it is absolutely true because when bitcoin was launched it was much low in price but later it became the world rank 1 digital currency. Many people invested their money in it and when its value raised and exceeded much from its actual value then investment made many people millionaire and changed their life style. In earlier time, when it was launched its price were nothing but now bitcoin became the most expensive digital currency just because of its price.
It is not possible to become millionaire here in the world of digital currency mostly in bitcoin because as we can see it was now ranked as the dominant kind of digital currency that really hits of $20,000 and it was amazing right. And if you are owning of at least 2 bitcoin and you choose to making it as investment either long or short term investments it really make you became a millionaire no doubt.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

With the current value of bitcoin, just 10 btc, you have become a true millionaire. If you are not a bit bitcoin in the past few months, but now the bitcoin value is more than $ 14000 then you are a millionaire. I also can not believe that bitcoin can add value so fast, I feel great. Happy New Year to the people who are holding the bitcoin.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

It is not possible to become millionaire here in the world of digital currency mostly in bitcoin because as we can see it was now ranked as the dominant kind of digital currency that really hits of $20,000 and it was amazing right. And if you are owning of at least 2 bitcoin and you choose to making it as investment either long or short term investments it really make you became a millionaire no doubt.
Yes it is not possible and no doubt that digital currency and especially the coin called bitcoin is offering the possibility of being a millionaire of a one person owning it already today either 1 or 2 btc because it was true that it hits a price in the market of $20,000 and no doubt that it will increase in the near future  as the community of bitcoin rises. And this matter only indicates a positive result in bitcoin which is also reflects a positive result in its traders and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: