Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this for real? I could be a millionaire?  (Read 22632 times)
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:36:24 AM

Surely everyone wants to be a millionaire including myself ,, if I become a millionaire I do not know what I might feel a dream because many people follow me.

SigSpamming doesn't pay out when you just blabber senseless crap. Ignored.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:09:18 AM

Let's put things in perspective. No one can get rich with bitcoin. The market value of bitcoin fluctuates every day. It changes. In your situation, the best you can do is research. Never get satisfied with what other people are saying. They only say things based on their experience. It helps to rely on your instinct. It also helps to do your own research. The value of a bitcoin is currently higher than in 2010. These are the same bitcoins with different value. If yo think you made a mistake, move on. Start all over and re-invest. It's not yet late.   

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:19:23 AM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?
Many people wish that they would have done bitcoin wayback when it's at its lowest value. Imagine keeping atleast 400 bitcoin can change your whole life if and only if you've hold it long enough up until today. Bitcoin's price is increasing and who knows how high it's value sooner after a few years. If you would be wise on holding your bitcoin for a long time then maybe you can be a millionaire especially today that it's price is so high. You might have been the luckiest man alive if you've kept plenty of bitcoins for a very long time.
faroredono

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:24:13 AM

Funny story if true, but sadly, yes, it's worth almost 2x more than your original post now.

That being said, if that's the most you ever plan on making in your life, then you need higher goals. It's never too late until you dead.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:38:58 AM

Yes it's the same bitcoin i think, and of course if it's the same one, you'll already be a millionare now, IF you haven't sold your previous bitcoin.
If that time you sold your 400 btc, you will just gain a little amount of money, but now now.
The price is around $3000 i think? And yeah, if you sell your btc now you're rich!
I read many story about people like you too, buy btc when the price is low, and then sell it when the price is so high, and they get instantly rich by it lol.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:04:46 AM

Funny story if true, but sadly, yes, it's worth almost 2x more than your original post now.

That being said, if that's the most you ever plan on making in your life, then you need higher goals. It's never too late until you dead.
As long as we are breathing then all the things are possible because it is just all depending on us if we will work hard a lot to achieve the things that we wish to have. Bitcoin is a great currency and its value can go up more and if we will buy now and hold it for the next 10 years then we can be millionaire because i can see that bitcoin has a lot of potential.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:11:56 AM

Everything is possible for human as long as we work hard, so becoming a millionaire on bitcoin is not impossible. There are people who become millionaire on bitcoin already. We need to work hard, to exert all our effort, invest money, invest our time, and practice our self discipline to achieve what we want in our life including becoming millionaire. Bitcoin is increasing in price so maybe after many years you will become a millionaire too because bitcoin has a lot of potential to make you llike that.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:06:01 AM

Yes it's the same bitcoin i think, and of course if it's the same one, you'll already be a millionare now, IF you haven't sold your previous bitcoin.
If that time you sold your 400 btc, you will just gain a little amount of money, but now now.
The price is around $3000 i think? And yeah, if you sell your btc now you're rich!
I read many story about people like you too, buy btc when the price is low, and then sell it when the price is so high, and they get instantly rich by it lol.

The price is around $3000? Which planet are you living on? We crossed $4000 some time back and haven't looked back after that. But whether the price is $3000 or $4000, the OP would be very rich if he sold his bitcoins.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:43:39 AM

OP is either dead or has turned into a millionaire by taking my advice...

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:35:01 AM

I m sorry to tell you but YES, you could ve been a millionaire. However, you still can be a millionaire, there re several promising altcoins which can bring you a lot of money. They probably wont repeat BTC success but you could see 50x price growth with some of them without issues.

So, dont cry over spilled milk but go and do some research!
This is the right attitude, we missed the bitcoin train on its beginning stages but you can grab other coins that are just beginning and have a similar success, not as big as the one that we could have with bitcoin but big enough that if you are talented you could become a millionaire in the next 10 years but for that the most important thing is to learn as much about crypto to know which projects are real and which ones are just scams.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:55:34 PM

The price is around $3000? Which planet are you living on? We crossed $4000 some time back and haven't looked back after that. But whether the price is $3000 or $4000, the OP would be very rich if he sold his bitcoins.
Looks like your information is also not up to date. The current price of bitcoins is 4349.98 US dollars and it is some heavy amount. By earning bitcoins and staying in this business, can even make the OP a billionaire I believe. The most amazing fact is that the price keeps on growing at a very stunning rate. OP would be more rich if he holds, better increases his BTCs.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:43:47 AM

yes you can become a billionaire . extraordinary sucess needs extraordinary effort .
you have to become a skilld trader , for that you need to give forum and trading as much as time you can give , from trading you would get a lot of experience and knoledge of using bitcoins at appropriate time and value so that you can make maximum profit ,
you can just start investments in other cryprocurrency that you think have potential to come up an compete BTC like ethereum ,
you can also go for gambling if you want to boost the rate of earning and if you think you have a strong luck  but i would prefer not to go in gambling .
you can invests buy buying assets that would not be consumed  now but surely wuld be profitable in future .
if you can buy bonds with them or shares you can go ahead ,
if only you can give time to forum then you should go and post good quality posts , then join a campaign with good payment , then start saving in wallets or investing them on assets .
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:49:47 AM

yeah lol did you read the pizza story guy? that is everyone dream, to have 10k bitcoin and hold them until now, but i think already everyone dumped at the 2013 ATH, it's very hard and very tempting to sell at those price when you have so many bitcoins, and it's easy now to say that if i would have hold i would have been rich, try to say this when the value is shit lol

yes. I really agree with you about the thought of a pizza buyer who spends 10,000 bitcoins without thinking. Formerly when bitcoin "has not" has a good price, many people are scattering it like a useless item. And now they're trying to say "if I used to hold bitcoin until now, I'll be a super rich man" what's this. Try to appreciate an object, and do not waste it. Because someday it will be useful and people will still talk about it.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:00:56 PM

I think this is real, because many of the bitcoin users become millionaires by collecting every coin they have
Bitcoins can make anyone millionaire even billionaire. It has given a new meaning to the word "rich".  Rich people of the future are the bitcoin holders of the present. Digital gold is becoming more and more expensive with time. Eric, Ross and many more are today rich because of BTC only.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:43:46 PM

Yes mate those were the same bitcoins as these, probably you have made one of the biggest mistakes and you are not only one who did this, many of us have regrets of not joining the bitcoin community at that time. I believe that its never too late, so don't waste your time now and start working and investing in bitcoins.
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:49:43 PM

Yes mate those were the same bitcoins as these, probably you have made one of the biggest mistakes and you are not only one who did this, many of us have regrets of not joining the bitcoin community at that time. I believe that its never too late, so don't waste your time now and start working and investing in bitcoins.
Right, I really agree with you, because it's never too late to start.
I am sure that bitcoin will make us successful
yadi cihuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

It's not a dream for you if you have bitcoin on this day .. hrga bitcoin on this day becomes so high that you can not afford to buy bitcoin. But if you have bitcoin in the past maybe today you become a millionaire. Fluctuating bitcoin prices make you gain. Just by storing bitcoin for a long time.

pepoaly007

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:43:02 PM

What will you do to become a millionaire? This is the question: Will you buy a bitcoin, or you will be mining or trading in forex or you will trade coins, but the right to say that all of the above will make you rich, but the condition of good study before starting  Shocked Shocked
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:51:53 PM

I'm a bit confused.. so you're saying you regret not buying BTC when the price was low? Well, don't worry. You probably would've sold it anyways when it rose a few hundred. To get to here you would've either had to forget about them completely and just check now, or you would've made the decision NOT to sell like 10,000 times before it got here. And a bitcoin is a bitcoin.. regardless of where it's bought. Unless you buy from a scammer ;p
It is not a good thing to regret the past you things you already do. Because it much better to look for more opportunities and serve that bad decision as a reason for you to work harder and try more opportunities that may come into your life. If you are going to work hard for now it is just the same thing as working hard before becauae it could actually help you to build your development in terms of decision making in investments and tradings for you to earn more and to achieve your first million on the future.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:54:53 PM

Yes this is for real, we can all become millionaire with bitcoins, but it is not easy as we say.
You know that every business has certain risk but i think bitcoin is less risky as compare to any other business.
If any one from us lucky than he or she become millionaire within some day's.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: