Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this for real? I could be a millionaire?  (Read 22632 times)
hoodi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:12:56 AM

You are potential millionaire, don't be so sad , it is never too late to invest Smiley

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:30:47 PM

Well, many people are hoping not to sell the bitcoins they had in the past, because if sold now it could be a millionaire. LOL. Do we need time machine?
BTW, this is just a matter of time and luck, anyone can become a millionaire, and with the bitcoin the opportunity becomes even more wide open.

Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:20:09 AM

Do you make a story lie,And hope to become a millionaire.I don't believe you can hold your bitcoin for 7years in bulk.You must just make a silly story.

King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:26:06 AM

Everyone would say that it is now too late to be billionaires due to bitcoin, but I think and many people say that this year the price will reach $ 100k and the dream of becoming billionaires is easy to achieve.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Bitcoin_Investor

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:29:03 AM

Millionaire?  Heck some early huge Bitcoin investors will become MultiMilionaires and even a few will become Billionaires.

Anything is possible now that we have the incredible communications reach and viral power of the Internet to get millions of people in sync on something with a click.
puturo

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:40:31 AM

That could be a lot of money make sure to used it properly. I myself was also too jealous of you luck really comes to a person once so better make used of it. I advice to sell it little by little or if you still belives that the price can go higher then  be more patient in waiting

Reading this kind of thread really inspired like me who just starting bitcoin a few months before. I hope one day i can also get my luck on this and waiting for my first income from bitcoin. Patience is one of the key factors for this.

________________EBCOIN________________ (https://ebcoin.io/)        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █ (https://goo.gl/Nres3E)    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Jan 16th, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018 (https://ebcoin.io/)
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)                FACEBOOK (https://facebook.com/EBCoinGlobal/)                  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/EBCoinGlobal)                 SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/ebcoin/shared_invite/enQtMjcxNzc1OTYyMjEwLTBhOWE2MjBiMmU5Zjk5ZDM0ODc1YzFmOGNlNmQxYjljODUxNTAxZmU5N2RmNGVlMTE1OGU2OGYxMjRhN2RkMjM)                 MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@ebcoin)                TELEGRAM (https://t.me/EBCoinGlobal)                 ▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:46:04 AM

yeah lol did you read the pizza story guy? that is everyone dream, to have 10k bitcoin and hold them until now, but i think already everyone dumped at the 2013 ATH, it's very hard and very tempting to sell at those price when you have so many bitcoins, and it's easy now to say that if i would have hold i would have been rich, try to say this when the value is shit lol

I agree with you that easier when we just talk rather than action. Hold and hold but if we have that much bitcoin then the price up lets say about 100%, i think we will sell it there. So we will not wait till the price reach recent price. Its very hard.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:58:40 AM

yeah lol did you read the pizza story guy? that is everyone dream, to have 10k bitcoin and hold them until now, but i think already everyone dumped at the 2013 ATH, it's very hard and very tempting to sell at those price when you have so many bitcoins, and it's easy now to say that if i would have hold i would have been rich, try to say this when the value is shit lol

I agree with you that easier when we just talk rather than action. Hold and hold but if we have that much bitcoin then the price up lets say about 100%, i think we will sell it there. So we will not wait till the price reach recent price. Its very hard.
Well it depends on how see fo4see our coins ablility, in terms of btc maybe there's a long wait before it reach its ATH again, but in some alts, maybe this is their year and we can be all millionaire depending on how we work on it.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:06:50 AM

Well it depends on how see fo4see our coins ablility, in terms of btc maybe there's a long wait before it reach its ATH again, but in some alts, maybe this is their year and we can be all millionaire depending on how we work on it.

All coins can still go up or down from here and in that is some of the beauty of the free market. To say that everyone sold at previous ATHs is obviously not correct, for someone to sell someone must be buying or else no trade can be conducted.

solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:46:15 AM

It is very easy and advantageous to use bitcoin, so many use bitcoin.
Thanks
Yes, that is for real you could be a millionare with the help bitcoin, everyone has a chance to achieve there dreams just because of bitcoin, but it will not be very easy for us, being a millionare in crypto world or with bitcoin is we will take a year maybe 2years is enough so we can be a millionare.
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

I actually regret why I didn’t start Bitcoin the very first time I was invited by a friend... Now, he has more or less 10M pesos in his wallet in just 6 months. Although, I have not actually seen it but I believe the story as he is now investing in other business from the money he got from Bitcoin.
alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:54:53 PM

I do not want to dream but I will become a millionaire real world, what is impossible if you are serious and always work hard to become a millionaire because in bitcoin nothing is impossible. when I become a millionaire I will buy all the things I want in my life, I want to travel the world and will build a very tall building. a successful person must have a very complicated masalalu, I used to work hard each day with the presence of bitcoin I better live life.
ksjdksjd

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

Bitcoin is good investment,it help to earn money.bitcoin price increases and decreases.bitcoin is help to become a millionaire.
nextcrypto2401

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

keep dreaming for dream is priceless
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:01:25 PM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?

Yes you can be a millionare with the help of bitcoin, I know that many people become now a millionaire because of buying a bitcoin and now its value higher and higher. All thing you need to do is buy now a bitcoin and wait until the value of it bigger and higher then after that you can withdraw or cash out it then when the price of it is fall down, you can buy again a bitcoin and then wait again.
linkfield

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

Yes bitcoins have been on the rise for the past years. It’s never too late to start investing in them if you aim to grow them.
Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:51:31 PM

If you're going to take care of your bitcoins!
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

I think everyone can bea millionaire here in bitcoin as long as you will work hard for what you want. for me, i prefer being a millionaire in the business world, I'm talking about the business in real world. because no one knows what will happen to bitcoin someday in the future.

Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:30:53 AM

I think everyone can bea millionaire here in bitcoin as long as you will work hard for what you want. for me, i prefer being a millionaire in the business world, I'm talking about the business in real world. because no one knows what will happen to bitcoin someday in the future.
Yes you could be,not just you but everyone could be a millionaire through bitcoin.This are proven and highly profitable,a lot.of people are millioniare right now.Though I am newbie here but I have known people that are millionaire already in just a few months doing bitcoin.
Just work hard to your best but remember "no pain,no gain" it not that easy because you have to make and take a lot of risks.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:44:52 AM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?

if they will give me a chance to be a millionaire why not,i am just waiting for what will be the price is i am still busy for earning a lot of bitcoins then if i gain more bitcoin then later on i will be an instant millionaire no matter what happen i will do my best to reach my goal in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: