Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this for real? I could be a millionaire?  (Read 22632 times)
Walked_by

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:45:05 PM

you can't hope that you will become millionaire. But you have to work hard & give time so much.
That is very true! Reminds me of a quote,
"If you will spend too much time thinking about a thing, you will never get it done. Make at least one definite move daily towards your goal." -Bruce Lee-
For being a successful person with the help of bitcoins, hard work and daily progress is a must.

I agree with your quote. With the help of bitcoin anything can turn to possible. But you need to be also a wise spender. Many us here are just spending bitcoin or fiat that came from bitcoin to just non sense things.
We should learn how to be thrifty, appreciate the value of bitcoin before you regret it later on. So in able to get rich is not just hard work and time but to value what you reap.

Bitcoin will simply be a tool, but it would all depend on the owner and user.

I also agree that bitcoin will help but one would have to be a wise spender. Bitcoin can give you millions but if make ill financial decisions then you will never be rich. It's not all about being thrifty, you should invest wisely and allocate your budget wisely so that you may attain millions. To become a billionaire, it doesn't happen overnight even with Bitcoin. It should be a habit and lifestyle.
before the concept of bitcoins it was in stories that a person can be a millionaire in leaps and bounds doing no hard work but now bitcoins make this happened in the reality so if you want to be a millionaire than enter the world of bitcoins because it is a gate way to be a millionaire.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:21:19 PM

If you had only invested 6 years ago in Bitcoin, you would have been a millionare today. Everyone here blames themselves for not investing in Bitcoin when it was pretty cheap. I'm one of such people. I can't deal with it at all. I wouldn't have any problem with money like I do have right now. I'm trying to fix my mistake, by investing in BTC right now. I hope it will pay off in the future.
holdingkrypto

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:42:10 PM

Man you got it right. But do not think about the past, what is done is done. Very few people was lucky enough to buy and hold at that time. Now you have oportunities too.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:45:29 PM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?

I will not say that it is your biggest mistake of your life, rather I will say it as your LUCK.
Because it would be very difficult to hodl such a long time.
To hodl such a long time a BRAVE HEART is needed.
We humans are naturally used to be panicked when we see something unusual.

But if you had bought at fifty cents than you could have made a decent profit at some point. But to become a millionaire >  Roll Eyes  Undecided

Still you have time to get in while the price is still low. Who knows, bitcoin may reach $50,000 after 3 years from now on.
See what this guy talked few months earlier... https://www.rt.com/viral/396791-mcafee-penis-bitcoin-price/
He said bitcoin price will be $500,000 in 3 years, But I am saying $50,000 in 3 years
So if you invest now at current price than calculate your profit & loss.

Never be upset with your past, just concentrate in future. What is coming!
Securekid

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:45:59 PM

It is not to late to invest in cryptocurrency.

BTC was just the beginning. Other coins and block chains will be developed and the hole crypto volume will increase.

The most challenging is to find the coins and block chains that will evolve and become valuable. Right now there is so many new ICO startups and is making it very difficult to find the winners and invest in these to become a millionaire....

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:10:43 AM

you can't hope that you will become millionaire. But you have to work hard & give time so much.
That is very true! Reminds me of a quote,
"If you will spend too much time thinking about a thing, you will never get it done. Make at least one definite move daily towards your goal." -Bruce Lee-
For being a successful person with the help of bitcoins, hard work and daily progress is a must.

I agree with your quote. With the help of bitcoin anything can turn to possible. But you need to be also a wise spender. Many us here are just spending bitcoin or fiat that came from bitcoin to just non sense things.
We should learn how to be thrifty, appreciate the value of bitcoin before you regret it later on. So in able to get rich is not just hard work and time but to value what you reap.

Bitcoin will simply be a tool, but it would all depend on the owner and user.

I also agree that bitcoin will help but one would have to be a wise spender. Bitcoin can give you millions but if make ill financial decisions then you will never be rich. It's not all about being thrifty, you should invest wisely and allocate your budget wisely so that you may attain millions. To become a billionaire, it doesn't happen overnight even with Bitcoin. It should be a habit and lifestyle.
Yes of course it could possible happen that you could become a millionaire in bitcoin, believe and claim it , you could be. But of course  it all depends upon the action you make to make it come true. And also, its all depend upon your own unique strategy, depends on how you worked for it. And its true that what your action will reflect of who you become tomorrow.
Yes it is possible but there must be one thing clear about bitcoin you have to work hard here it’s not so easy as we are thinking if you will work hard so you can get a handsome reward I know my friend now he has too much money and this money come with him just because of bitcoin so bitcoin can change a life of any one but need hard work.
mazzaneo

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:15:21 AM

I think this poor guy either made the worst decision of his life, and he would be much better off had he not figured it out, or, he is trolling us. Either way, its easir said than don but there is no point in crying over the proverbial spilt milk.

Poor guy.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
enterprevic

Activity: 86

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:16:01 AM

I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

I guess I made a similar mistake, I got to know about bitcoin in 2013, the price was still a bit low then and it didn't seem important to me, then I forgot about it, but sometimes in 2015 I read about bitcoin again and saw that the price had increased rapidly though I did not still invest in it cos I thought the price was going to crash not until early 2017 when the price was nearing $1K was when I decided to invest in it. I bought $250 btc back then and already in July I was having 4X more of my initial investment. I am now wishing I actually invested in the coin when the price was still very low, I could have been richer by now

coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:18:49 AM

Yeah It could be real if you have enough funds to support your investing. Invest in a good ico or cryptocurrence if it pump and goes up in the market you could be really a milloinaire. Just have enough Knowledge about crypto and you will be a successful crypto trader.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:20:47 AM

Yes you did sadly but none can see the future so i wouldn't put much pressure on it.. i mean, if everyone would have known about BTC rise during the years everybody would have invested his own family, an arm and both kidneys.
Don't cry over spilled milk and get back on the BTC train.. for sure now you are more educated about BTC than ever!
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 12:27:54 PM

Yes it can really happen. Because it is still not too late to be active here in bitcoin to gain some more profit. I can also become a millionaire like other people. Bitcoin can be of big help for me to succeed in my dreams. Just be patient on bitcoin and always work hard. Invest in bitcoin so that you can really have a bigger salary and soon become a millionaire.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:23:58 PM

Yes it can really happen. Because it is still not too late to be active here in bitcoin to gain some more profit. I can also become a millionaire like other people. Bitcoin can be of big help for me to succeed in my dreams. Just be patient on bitcoin and always work hard. Invest in bitcoin so that you can really have a bigger salary and soon become a millionaire.
But in my opinoin, yes it was have a possibility that we could be a millionaire and it will become real when we are experiencing to become succes in our life. There so many possibility that all of us will to become a millionaire, for now i was really now how to invest and to trade bitcoin. I was try to invest now i was hold my bitcoin for a long period of time and i always to save some of it. I was hopping that the price of bitcoin are so high and don't be change its value in a long period of time, so i will become more willing to invest in bitcoin, and by to invest in bitcoin for a long time we are all really to have a big profit and soon i will turn to become a millionaire. So for now, I'm just keep on moving and i will workhard for now.

Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:26:59 PM

This could be a profitable business for the future but still have to be selective in processing what we can.   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yes all we need to is to work hard in posting in some forum related in bitcoin. Make your self interest in bitcoin earn bitcoin because this is the only way to motivate your self to become a millionaire. But i think you need a lot of time to become a one of the millionaire here in bitcoin and  i know you have encounter may trials here, and i hope you will survive for that.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
dangdangdang

Activity: 224

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:35:09 PM

You are missing a chance of being a Bitcoin Millionaire of this generation. I heard a lot of testimonies that they're offered same as yours but that is why one of the reasons Bitcoin is priced very high value because of people risks they investment while seeing it's potential. You might seem don't need a single Bitcoin back days but now the world needs it and people are working hard to earn it.

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:44:23 PM

No use crying over spilled milk, those who are into crypto now are still "early adopters" as only around 1% of the world's population is into cryptocurrencies.

I heard of bitcoin last 2012, read a few then forgot about it. Someone told me that he lost a lot on bitcoin.

Heard again of bitcoin last April 2016, I had problems converting to fiat as there were not much options after 3 transations that failed... price was around $350... Left it again.

Around April 2017, I got bored at work and stock market, then I decided to check again on btc. Lo and behold, the price was around US$2,000.
That's the trigger, whatever it takes, I need to KNOW and UNDERSTAND what btc is and this time, I MUST GET IN!

I've had many sleepless nights since then...  
- doing trading, mining, staking/masternodes, some bounties, airdrops, etc, etc.

It's fun. Just don't get scammed!!!

Grin Grin Grin
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:46:43 PM

This could be a profitable business for the future but still have to be selective in processing what we can.   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yes all we need to is to work hard in posting in some forum related in bitcoin. Make your self interest in bitcoin earn bitcoin because this is the only way to motivate your self to become a millionaire. But i think you need a lot of time to become a one of the millionaire here in bitcoin and  i know you have encounter may trials here, and i hope you will survive for that.

being hardwork in all aspects may lead to your success of here you may apply that also all we need is study what bitcoin is study more here just like your studying here again while you where learning here so keep it up.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:58:51 PM

of course, you could be one of them who already become a millionaire by this platform. it is a simple equation if you could manage 100 BTC when its price was $100 USD then now you must be a millionaire because today a Bitcoin is worth at least $4200 USD. so you could be the owner of a million USD. that is not any fairy story. this is fact.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:03:07 PM

everything can happen if you want to work hard, of course you also have to be smart. if your past has regrets when not buying bitcoins for a bargain price. then make it as a lesson for you to be smarter to become a millionaire
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:24:56 PM

everything can happen if you want to work hard, of course you also have to be smart. if your past has regrets when not buying bitcoins for a bargain price. then make it as a lesson for you to be smarter to become a millionaire

Yes, if we are going to work hard and be persevere to reach our goals there is a great chance that we are going to be a millionaire in the future with the help of bitcoin. It has been proven that by investing in bitcoin we can be millionaire. No matter what our age our or no matter what our social status, we can be millionaire. No one would question why you should not be a millionaire, instead they are going to ask how you did it at all.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Sendibere

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:36:05 PM

Yes, that's the biggest mistake you made in your life. That's really a great deal because 400 Bitcoins are capable of changing your life and that also hit the lottery prize. But all the friends are not too late for the opportunity and it is possible to start now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: