Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this for real? I could be a millionaire?  (Read 22632 times)
Rajat97

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:49:42 PM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?
Yes having bitcoins makes you rich and holding them at this point of time is very important because in coming years the price would be double of what it is now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:59:24 PM

Wow, this is truly insane. Although i have heard many stories like this. Some friends had 4 to 20 bitcoins and suddenly decided to sell...oops.

acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:05:33 PM

I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

Yeah, you should have bought those cheap bitcoins, but you cannot bring the past back, move on, it isnt too late for you or anyone to ride into bitcoin, bitcoin still has potential of growing x10 of its value now .
ilyadt

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:39:11 PM

What will you do to become a millionaire? This is the concern: Will you buy a bitcoin, or you will be mining or buying and selling in foreign exchange or you will trade cash, but the right to say that all of the earlier mentioned will make you abundant, but the condition of good examine before starting 
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:41:46 PM

dude, you just could not know that they would cost so much! but I would regret it)

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:24:18 AM

Yes, bitcoin is a very real chance to become a millionaire. And there are living examples - people who bought bitcoin 8 and fewer years ago, now their deposit has increased many times. And now it is not too late to buy bitcoin, as it has excellent growth prospects in the long run. Do it right now if you are thinking Smiley

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:37:39 AM

look at the ICO projects i realize many people can be come millionaire in just a night, because they really smart and have brave to execute the projects with high confidence, and maybe some lucks too.

Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:35:18 AM

yes this is real
if you want millionaire you have to hold some bitcoin now cause bitcoin price are going higher.
this is the time so you can hold some btc now that can make you millionaire.

whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:07:11 AM

That story is not clear but i understand that you ignore to buy bitcoin when the price is low then you are asking if the price of bitcoin is really high right now yes your 400 bitcoin is now a ton of money and yes you do made your biggest mistake of your life and that seller too he made the his bad decision if he actually sold that bitcoin.  
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:16:32 PM

No, of course not. There were millions of chances between that moment and this to have made the same bad choices, just a little further down the line. You would have bailed at 200, 0r 600 or less, based on the fact that you bailed that long ago. You may have put a little money in your pocket, but your profiled actions clearly dictate a lack of commitment and faith, so I would say that you would have bailed at $60. That does not make you a millionaire either, just a little less skippy.
phuclzu12

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:00:06 PM

No, of course not. There were millions of chances between that moment and this to have made the same bad choices, just a little further down the line. You would have bailed at 200, 0r 600 or less, based on the fact that you bailed that long ago. You may have put a little money in your pocket, but your profiled actions clearly dictate a lack of commitment and faith, so I would say that you would have bailed at $60. That does not make you a millionaire either, just a little less skippy.

Yeah, he has skipped his chance to become the millionaire dollar. But I do not feel regret for him, he just ignore it while he was had many chances to buy again but he did not buy Bitcoin. He did not trust it and today, that is the result.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:44:06 PM

So in your book, you can be millionaire only if you have money stashed in your bank account?
What about people who own stocks, bonds, gold, precious metals - it is kinda harder to sell off these commodities as well.
If someone has 200 BTC then, of course, he is a millionaire - there is not really that different if you are Bitcoin millionaire of a gold millionaire, right?
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 05:00:35 PM

Yes these are things are true, The value of bitcoin may rise and fall you'll never know thats why people today are always on the watch in regard with the bitcoin value. And thats the same Bitcoin youre talking about. You probably had the biggest mistake in your life, but its not too late, you can still start investing, now that you already know how Bitcoin works.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:56:11 PM

About millionere i am bot sure but to be rich it is true, frien of my friend without any high  education and special knowladges bought a car from official dealler. He involved in cryptocurrency since 2014.
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:03:37 PM

came in this thread expecting OP became a millionaire. Grin

Cheesy I think everyone would be a millionaire by now. I know many people who regret not getting in when price was extremely low but pizza guy story is probably one of the saddest.
You could become rich if you use bitcoin and having bitcoin is one of the best way to become rich. You should work hard and put some effort if you want to become millionaire with bitcoin. The pizza guy story is a very sad story and I think he regret that he use his bitcoin to buy pizza.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:13:45 PM

Yeah this was indeed one of the chances you would get to become a millionaire but you threw it out of the window because you were not willing to spend 200 Pounds am sure you even spend more than that during the weekends having fun wit your friends. Sucks to be you though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:41:32 AM

If you bought bitcoin last 2010 then yes your now a millionaire if you haven't bought wait for 2018 because bitcoin will largely fall next year and then jump high by 2019.

I agree to you that if he bought bitcoin on the year 2010 the he's a millionaire. But for me if you work hard everyday just to earn bitcoins you can be a millionaire as well but in a long time hardworking because the price of bitcoin this year is very expensive and very high that you can buy things what you need in your everyday life.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:57:19 AM

Well it is sad the you missed that opportunity, It also happened to me because I came to know about bitcoin when the price was $240/BTC and I could not invest my money after I loose my money in Liberty Reserve some years back. Which made me to makeup my mind never to put my money online things again.
daweiwuli

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:05:31 PM

The old bitcoin is the same as the current bitcoin, and you can still buy and sell. If you still have your bitcoin now, then you are lucky, you are rich, and if you do not, then you should not be sad, Because it is not too late to invest Bitcoin, of course, you have to be clear about the risks of investing, and I wish you good luck. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:17:18 PM

That story is not clear but i understand that you ignore to buy bitcoin when the price is low then you are asking if the price of bitcoin is really high right now yes your 400 bitcoin is now a ton of money and yes you do made your biggest mistake of your life and that seller too he made the his bad decision if he actually sold that bitcoin.  

This is the reason for everyone to monitor the market everyday and this is actually how trading works, If you have a huge amount of capital then your profit will be also high and in the near future the value of bitcoins will still increase that is why need to hold more longer till it reach that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: