Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this for real? I could be a millionaire?  (Read 22632 times)
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:04:18 AM

I think there are as many stories about how people didn't believe or how they sold their bitcoins for just a few cents or dollars as the people involved in bitcoin, each and everyone of us have their own stories but the best thing is we can still be millionaire in next few years if we start buying and holding bitcoins now so it's useless regretting the past, think about the future and stop crying over the past. As there's no predefined or preset value or price bitcoin can attain in the future so even if you sell some of them when you think you're in profits I don't think that's anything to regret about so just keep buying and holding and stop regretting.
As we all see that the price of one bitcoin was just a few dollars and now it has reached the figure of 5000 US dollars. So what do you think that the people who have bought bitcoin in 2009, now what will be their financial position? So it is possible for everyone to be a millionaire in a short period of time. You will also be rich if you hold some bitcoin and sell it when the price hit 10000 US dollars

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:41:18 AM

You could just try to buy atleast 20 bitcoins now or buy few more to sum up to 20 bitcoins and wait for 5 years atleast i can guarantee you that you will be a millionaire   just remember to hold your bitcoin don't panic if the price drops it will recover whatever you do just hold a good amount for a long time and millionaire is a guarantee
I do not know if 20 bitcoin are going to be enough to become a millionaire in 5 years since that will mean that each one of those bitcoin will have to be worth 50000, that is more than 10 times the current price and it seems unlikely that we are going to get to that price that soon but maybe in 20 years 20BTC will allow you to be a millionaire.

That's too long, five years is enough for us to become a millionaire, with one note that we must continue to actively develop it in the existing business, many options such as gambling and trading markets that provide various advantages, we just need to step up and start discipline, 20 btc if we treat it as a passive asset for the next five years it can also multiply because the bitcoin fluctuations annually move between $1000-$5000.
If five years is enough for me become to a millionaire on the world, I am ready for spend my time to work hard and earn Bitcoin everyday, even I will use my capital for buy a lot of Bitcoin when it still cheap like now. But the fact do not easy like our thought, when we think the price of Bitcoin can increases more AHT price than past time, it will do the opposite lol Grin.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:48:35 AM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?
I can say that we can become a millionaire because of the bitcoins. Bitcoins is really giving us hope and faith for us to become successful. Bitcoin will help us to become rich.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:09:40 PM

Well, if only you have the courage to try and try until you earn so much in bitcoin world. I think it is not impossible to be a millionaire but if and only if it is accompainied by so much effort in investing, joining signature campaigns and other profit related things

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:15:58 PM

Well, if only you have the courage to try and try until you earn so much in bitcoin world. I think it is not impossible to be a millionaire but if and only if it is accompainied by so much effort in investing, joining signature campaigns and other profit related things

Yes it is possible to everyone of us to become a millionaire.  As long as we are dedicated, hardworking plus effort and perseverance.  Nothing is impossible to those who believe that it is possible.  Plus bitcoin right now continue to goes up and that is why it is possible.  Just earn a lot and save everytime you earn.
PandaMiner

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:29:10 PM

even if you buy bitcoin on that time. you are just a one guy who get rich by buy lotte. Not many people can see the future of bitcoin in that time. count me in. lol

❘|❘ NEUFUND Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Potentiam

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 02:30:20 PM

Bitcoin is for the long term investor only such an investor can reap the long term growth reward. It is easy to cash in midway and loose out on the big gains. The issue is the word currency, currency denotes frequent vehicle of exchange. Most people only use bitcoin to complete transactions and can not phantom the idea of storing it for future growth. You could become wealthy as there is plenty space for growth, but you have to be willing to invest long term.
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:33:50 PM

You could just try to buy atleast 20 bitcoins now or buy few more to sum up to 20 bitcoins and wait for 5 years atleast i can guarantee you that you will be a millionaire   just remember to hold your bitcoin don't panic if the price drops it will recover whatever you do just hold a good amount for a long time and millionaire is a guarantee
I do not know if 20 bitcoin are going to be enough to become a millionaire in 5 years since that will mean that each one of those bitcoin will have to be worth 50000, that is more than 10 times the current price and it seems unlikely that we are going to get to that price that soon but maybe in 20 years 20BTC will allow you to be a millionaire.

That's too long, five years is enough for us to become a millionaire, with one note that we must continue to actively develop it in the existing business, many options such as gambling and trading markets that provide various advantages, we just need to step up and start discipline, 20 btc if we treat it as a passive asset for the next five years it can also multiply because the bitcoin fluctuations annually move between $1000-$5000.
If five years is enough for me become to a millionaire on the world, I am ready for spend my time to work hard and earn Bitcoin everyday, even I will use my capital for buy a lot of Bitcoin when it still cheap like now. But the fact do not easy like our thought, when we think the price of Bitcoin can increases more AHT price than past time, it will do the opposite lol Grin.
Five years is enough but its too long if you are pursuing to be a millionaire 2 years may be you can get what you want to be cause there is a lot of options that can be use to be a millionaire but you need to be patient and if you really want to be you need to take control of your coins.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:47:44 PM

This topic, motivate us to work hard for bitcoin or buying bitcoin and I hope we could be a millionaire someday in the future. I tell you all of those who are just new here to not feel regret. that’s why you haven't started work before. Just do the things in which you are perfect and start earning bitcoin through joining a campaign, if you have some savings then what you are waiting for? Invest it in bitcoin. You don’t mind someday you will become a real millionaire.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:50:11 PM

This topic, motivate us to work hard for bitcoin or buying bitcoin and I hope we could be a millionaire someday in the future. I tell you all of those who are just new here to not feel regret. that’s why you haven't started work before. Just do the things in which you are perfect and start earning bitcoin through joining a campaign, if you have some savings then what you are waiting for? Invest it in bitcoin. You don’t mind someday you will become a real millionaire.
Indeed! Bitcoin is the name of motivation! Bitcoin has a lot of opportunities and you need to grab these opportunities so tight not to lose it. A lot of people sell their bitcoin at the time of pump to get rich in short time but according to me you should wait till the price of the bitcoin will be high enough to make you rich so I hold my bitcoin and I am investing in bitcoin and I will hold my bitcoin till the price of the bitcoin will be high more than today.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:52:24 PM

Your post is too motivated , People should work hard and try to earn bitcoins as they can, because bitcoin it will be more valuable in the future, so the best option is to buy now and start by investing in bitcoin itself, Also there is a lot of domain, like Trading for exemple, By learn about that we can make a huge profit. I think the best way to be millionaire in the future is to work hard and don't consider that luck will help you to achieve this goal.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:10:44 PM

Like I do say, information technology is key! If one was able to have forseen this, you would have bought it then and kept. Then really be a millionaire in reality now. But u actually missed out now. There's still a window opening to join the moving train and invest in the bitcoin! I will advise you buy in wen it becomes low.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:38:23 PM

Gambling is not really a way to make money with bitcoin or with fiat, gambling is supposed to be done just for fun, and while trading offers great profits to those that know how to do it, it is a mistake to think that is easy at all. Most of the people that try trading without any experience or knowledge lose all their money in less than a year.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:04:38 PM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?

Yeah, you could be a millionaire now if you have 400BTC and you buy it in 2010. Just convert 1BTC to fiat and you already recover your investment and have profited on it. But its not too late to invest now in BTC because there are speculation that BTC would go as high as $10,000 before the year ends so what's you are waiting for, invest now harvest later.

MualanMaulana

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:19:26 PM

I don't know but I hope that will be coma true ...
Xypherian

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:22:01 PM

Never too late to invest on Bitcoin. Remember the wise words of McAffee... 500k or he will cut his D
zoolz

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:25:44 PM

Most people regret selling, I wonder what the stats would be of people that have held until now that haven't lost/forgot their coins.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:06:15 AM

I think in the future bitcoin will be a million dollar and it will be the worldwide currency like dollar. When bitcoin become million price it will more famous to all people in the world.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:21:05 AM

I think in the future bitcoin will be a million dollar and it will be the worldwide currency like dollar. When bitcoin become million price it will more famous to all people in the world.
I agree with you that bitcoin will be a million dollar worth because the demand for bitcoin is continuously increasing and almost all the people are trying to get bitcoin because they know the opportuniy in bitcoin but i don't think that it will become a worldwide currency because even there is bitcoin as a currency, the fiat will still the worldwide currency like dollar.
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:24:05 AM

I think that's too far that bitcoin will become a million dollar! the market value now is 1bitcoin = $4k+ and that is wow... I just could not afford even 1 bitcoin. Sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: