Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this for real? I could be a millionaire?  (Read 22632 times)
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:10:34 PM

This could be a profitable business for the future but still have to be selective in processing what we can.   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yes all we need to is to work hard in posting in some forum related in bitcoin. Make your self interest in bitcoin earn bitcoin because this is the only way to motivate your self to become a millionaire. But i think you need a lot of time to become a one of the millionaire here in bitcoin and  i know you have encounter may trials here, and i hope you will survive for that.

being hardwork in all aspects may lead to your success of here you may apply that also all we need is study what bitcoin is study more here just like your studying here again while you where learning here so keep it up.
I agree. Through hardwork, patience, and knowledge on how to make our money grow to be more profitable can achieve success and give us chance to become millionaire in real. Whatever the status of life, by keeping to work in bitcoin we can achieve the goal no matter how much risk and challenge it takes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:01:56 AM

If you are talking about in bitcoin, Yes, there is a big chances for you to become a millionaire in bitcoin world.
As long as you know the proper way of earnings in bitcoin like doing trade in the platform market and participating in the ICO's project campaign/signature campaign.
Xervo

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:27:02 AM

I think that many regret that they did not buy bitcoin several years ago, then now they would be millionaires.) However, this is understandable, bitcoin was then something new, completely incomprehensible, but now the times have changed and the whole world speaks of bitcoin as a currency future.
Now everyone still has the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a more or less affordable price, as in the future it will grow and we have all chances to become millionaires.
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:46:10 AM

Yes this is for real my friend has become a millionaire through bitcoin he invested in bitcoin 3 years ago and sold it last week at a very good price and now he does not know wha do with so much money.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:05:43 AM

Bitcoin can make anyone a millionaire even a billionaire. The future rich people are bitcoin holders of the present. Digital gold is becoming more expensive over time. Eric, Ross and many other people today are just rich because of BTC.
All of us can be a millionaire but don't just rely here in forum, do multitask, earn with different ways so you can have a good savings for your future. If you really want to became rich someday, you also must need to think a lot of what will be a good investment or how can we achieve our goal. Don't just rely here in forum and bitcoin.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:35:18 PM

Yeah It could be real if you have enough funds to support your investing. Invest in a good ico or cryptocurrence if it pump and goes up in the market you could be really a milloinaire. Just have enough Knowledge about crypto and you will be a successful crypto trader.
I think yes! You bare also right to your own opinion and I want to say that it is possible as much as I have the experience with the bitcoin and it is now proved to some extent. People are investing in the bitcoin and wait till the price will be high, money investment is best source of the money and soon they will know how to be the milliners so it is right.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:56:12 PM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?

You have made the biggest mistake of your life but we can't blame you either because you just did what a normal person would do if he just experience a ponzi scheme, even me if I was in your place maybe I will not invest to Bitcoin back then as there is no proof or any signs that it will grow. I think it is just a matter of regretand forgetfulness to those people that encounter Bitcoin in its early years that they didn't invest that moment. No one really knows what will coming in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:39:51 PM

I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

yeah you could be a millionaire in bitcoin if you keep it and sold it today but you do make biggest mistake in by joining a ponzi scheme and scamming your 200 only the good thing is it is just a 200 but some of us here gets scammed and a thousand or more and also you made another mistake you didn't buy back and store it.
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:14:43 PM

Yes this is for real you could be a millionaire. That is if you buy 1 Bitcoin while you can. There are only 21 million and it's rumored 25% have been lost so you do the math;)
Sskapollo7

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:19:49 PM

Yes ofcourse, but you have to give your best contribution in BTC and co-operate towards and lastly you should know that you are the only one who could take you to that level ! Wink Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:36:28 PM

Yes ofcourse, but you have to give your best contribution in BTC and co-operate towards and lastly you should know that you are the only one who could take you to that level ! Wink Wink

And it is important to consider buying cryptocurrency ASAP, because the prices are always going up every day.
btcbrother

Activity: 131

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:29:38 PM

And it is important to consider buying cryptocurrency ASAP, because the prices are always going up every day.

You should not buy when the price is high, though. That is a recipe for disaster. At least ave some patience and wait until it is low to buy.

A T L A N T    ▀▄▀    P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ ███ █    I C O   E N D I N G   S O O N    █ ███ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:11:00 AM

Lol this is the story of a dreamer. It is always easy to find oneself in a situation of 'had I known' than to find oneself in the other side of the story 'I knew it! Thank God I made the right decision'. If wishes were 🐴s everybody would be millionaire.
Not a story of dreamer this is possible in real life and there are a lot of people out there who are rich just because of this blessing and rather than spending time in office they simply invested their money into bitcoin and they got so high profit and they recommend this thing to others and bitcoin is neutral to everyone it blesses everyone equally.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:59:03 AM

Those bitcoins that were worth 50p each once was the same as today. It is really amazing to know how far btc has gone within these years. I may not have heard about people being millionaires by holding very old bitcoins but I've known a lot who just bought bitcoins last year and made a fortune with a small capital. Still its good news that you have started to believe today, for in bitcoin, its not always too late.

nikitano

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:20:15 PM

You do not have to regret lacking a chance not to buy it at the time but you believe you must start off again from scratch so you get one thing from bitcoin and you will reward from bitcoin whether you want to spend your funds at lace cost and If you spend in extended term You could be a millionaire in the future and you must make the right summary if you want to promote your bitcoin and do not make the error you produced when getting or selling your bitcoin at a higher amount or lower value so you actually want to be a millionaire
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:16:09 AM

everything can happen if you want to work hard, of course you also have to be smart. if your past has regrets when not buying bitcoins for a bargain price. then make it as a lesson for you to be smarter to become a millionaire
Nothing is impossible here in the crypto market, and there are lot of people out there who have skill and worked through proper strategy they are now in the list of rich people,so make a strategy and then work according to it smartly that makes a good investor and this will be lead one to the caravan of millionaires where other are waiting for you to join party.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:04:52 PM

Bitcoin can make anyone a millionaire even a billionaire. The future rich people are bitcoin holders of the present. Digital gold is becoming more expensive over time. Eric, Ross and many other people today are just rich because of BTC.
All of us can be a millionaire but don't just rely here in forum, do multitask, earn with different ways so you can have a good savings for your future. If you really want to became rich someday, you also must need to think a lot of what will be a good investment or how can we achieve our goal. Don't just rely here in forum and bitcoin.
Yes this is real you can now be a millionaire in a very easy and fast way and this is now possible with Bitcoins because bitcoins is know as the only way to earn money easely so if you want to be a millionaire than you should be in the world of bitcoins.
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:12:54 PM

This could be a profitable business for the future but still have to be selective in processing what we can.   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yes all we need to is to work hard in posting in some forum related in bitcoin. Make your self interest in bitcoin earn bitcoin because this is the only way to motivate your self to become a millionaire. But i think you need a lot of time to become a one of the millionaire here in bitcoin and  i know you have encounter may trials here, and i hope you will survive for that.

being hardwork in all aspects may lead to your success of here you may apply that also all we need is study what bitcoin is study more here just like your studying here again while you where learning here so keep it up.
I agree. Through hardwork, patience, and knowledge on how to make our money grow to be more profitable can achieve success and give us chance to become millionaire in real. Whatever the status of life, by keeping to work in bitcoin we can achieve the goal no matter how much risk and challenge it takes.
Yes if you are talking in bitcoin investment then yes of course it is possible. But it need to be patience intelligence and have abilities, those abilities which is present in successful people like work hard and do not lose once courage and to set life goals and challenge all the hard times and just repeat in your mind that I can do it and then trust in GOD and yourself then it will be very easy for you.
Patsakkyy

Activity: 154

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:13:51 PM

I also doubted for a long time and missed my chance to become a millionaire. If I could go back in time, I would buy a lot of bitcoins to fix my mistake.

doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:14:23 PM

I think that many regret that they did not buy bitcoin several years ago, then now they would be millionaires.) However, this is understandable, bitcoin was then something new, completely incomprehensible, but now the times have changed and the whole world speaks of bitcoin as a currency future.
Now everyone still has the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a more or less affordable price, as in the future it will grow and we have all chances to become millionaires.
Yes it is possible and not very hard because when you trust yourself and worries about future then everyone will do anything just to make future and do not led by someone for the sake of life and in bitcoin life it only need to be patience and intelligent and then after sometime in bitcoin become millionaire it will be just a name for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: