Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this for real? I could be a millionaire?  (Read 22632 times)
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:21:27 AM

I already know friends who are millionaire but they are not cashing out cause they believe bitcoins and other crypto will grow more. We already have cashing out system available in our countries and the local government already have stated that there is 0% tax on crypto gains. He has cashed out about a few hundred k but majority is still in the crypto as it has been part of his life. He tends to treat us for meals and we share tips.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:09:12 AM

you can't hope that you will become millionaire. But you have to work hard & give time so much.
That is very true! Reminds me of a quote,
"If you will spend too much time thinking about a thing, you will never get it done. Make at least one definite move daily towards your goal." -Bruce Lee-
For being a successful person with the help of bitcoins, hard work and daily progress is a must.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:15:45 PM

Well, if only you have the courage to try and try until you earn so much in bitcoin world. I think it is not impossible to be a millionaire but if and only if it is accompainied by so much effort in investing, joining signature campaigns and other profit related things

This topic, motivate us to work hard for bitcoin or buying bitcoin and I hope we could be a millionaire someday in the future. I tell you all of those who are just new here to not feel regret. that’s why you haven't started work before. Just do the things in which you are perfect and start earning bitcoin through joining a campaign, if you have some savings then what you are waiting for? Invest it in bitcoin. You don’t mind someday you will become a real millionaire.
Indeed! Bitcoin is the name of motivation! Bitcoin has a lot of opportunities and you need to grab these opportunities so tight not to lose it. A lot of people sell their bitcoin at the time of pump to get rich in short time but according to me you should wait till the price of the bitcoin will be high enough to make you rich so I hold my bitcoin and I am investing in bitcoin and I will hold my bitcoin till the price of the bitcoin will be high more than today.
Bitcoin give to us great opportunities but people are the ones that do not take advantage of them, just look at the past days people were complaining about the high price of bitcoin and that they wanted the price to get lower to buy, well they got their chance, and there is many people that sold in panic instead of buying at those prices, now they got no bitcoin and sold for a loss, those that believed in bitcoin and bought are making profits already.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:02:24 PM

They're the same bitcoins you don't  need to worry about it about your 200 btc. Of course you'll become millionaire if you have 200 btc. The question is why we use bitcoins. We buy it low and sell high. Once we buy it, We hold the bitcoins until the price goes up and if i am not wrong you're going to do the same thing.
Michael2t

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:05:02 AM

Buy it anyways when it has risen a few hundred you have to either forget about them and check now, or you've decided NOT to sell 10,000 times before it comes here.
The BTC is good not difficult to sell it for bank transfer. The best way to do that is trustworthy on localbitcoins. There are a number of other ways too for this that you can find an easy way with a google search
 These coins are because there is so much exchange as of now and it is not really a problem though. You just missed it.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:48:29 AM

They're the same bitcoins you don't  need to worry about it about your 200 btc. Of course you'll become millionaire if you have 200 btc. The question is why we use bitcoins. We buy it low and sell high. Once we buy it, We hold the bitcoins until the price goes up and if i am not wrong you're going to do the same thing.

I think the right question to ask is what is making Bitcoin price to always want to go up after every fall, because that is where the possibility to making millions would emanate from. Something in Bitcoin boosts people's confidence  to buy and hold it regardless of what is going on in the market! That must be the secret people are tapping into to become rich through Bitcoin.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:53:30 AM

Please forgive my cynicism.
I was offered bitcoins in I think 2010 when they were 50p each.
I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

I have seem recent reports saying they are now worth £2,500

Are these the same Bitcoins?
So would I be able to actually sell for cash or money in the bank?

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

You gotta see I'm sceptical.
Please tell me I haven't made the biggest mistake of my life?
You are not sure if you could have gotten those bitcoins, it is possible that someone was planning to scam you again, now many people do not have that money in the bank because many are still expecting bitcoin to go even higher, the moment they decide to cash out they will have to contact the tax authorities in their countries and pay their taxes but after that they will enjoy their millions if they want.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:02:37 AM

I was tempted to buy £200 worth but had been just lost £200 to a ponzi money scheme so decided against it!

Sorry to ask, but I see lots of people saying they are millionaires but don't think I have seen anyone with the actual money banked.

I mean, my 400 bitcoins would now be worth £1,000,000 and I could actually sell them for £1Million less commissions?

Who am us to blame you to what you did, you were just innocent back then and most of us here also, who thinks the bitcoin price would reach its current value right now. Me too I didn't saw any of my friends or other people that is close to my community that invested way back then and became a rich person now.

Being skeptical is just normal especially when you are using the virtual world with your hard earned money and with that mistakes really happens. If you just knew what is the future back then and still didn't invest then that is the biggest mistake of your life but you didn't know so it is okay, It is never too late to start from scratch.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:08:02 AM

you can't hope that you will become millionaire. But you have to work hard & give time so much.
"If you will spend too much time thinking about a thing, you will never get it done. Make at least one definite move daily towards your goal." -Bruce Lee-
For being a successful person with the help of bitcoins, hard work and daily progress is a must.

I agree with your quote. With the help of bitcoin anything can turn to possible. But you need to be also a wise spender. Many us here are just spending bitcoin or fiat that came from bitcoin to just non sense things.
We should learn how to be thrifty, appreciate the value of bitcoin before you regret it later on. So in able to get rich is not just hard work and time but to value what you reap.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:06:12 AM

very real .... if you buy bitcoin in 2010 and on sale now you will surely be a new millionaire
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:25:45 AM

of course
because of the little change it was
compare it now!
sk33ty

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:42:19 AM

If by biggest mistake of your life you mean the choice not to get in on bitcoin sooner? better late than never! this isn't even 10 years old yet. just imagine in 5 years... there's so much going for bitcoin lately that it should just keep going up long term
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:47:39 AM

I agree with your quote. With the help of bitcoin anything can turn to possible. But you need to be also a wise spender. Many us here are just spending bitcoin or fiat that came from bitcoin to just non sense things.
We should learn how to be thrifty, appreciate the value of bitcoin before you regret it later on. So in able to get rich is not just hard work and time but to value what you reap.

I am also agree with you that through bitcoin trading everything is possible in the world. I have not yet been seen such a fast profitable business and no doubt that it can make a man billionaire. I have seen my own friends engaged in bitcoin since 2010 and now millionaire of their society. I am sure that today’s least bitcoin holders would be millionaire at the end of 2018.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:58:37 AM

If this can be real that i could be a millionaire, i also want to experience it with my family. We've been doing fine but it seems like it wasn't enough for my kids future. Just for my kids satisfaction, i want them to experience to travel around the world. If i become a millionaire, i will let them experience it. If not, we will leave a simple and yet full of happiness life.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:19:16 AM

Yes it is real to become rich by using this . becuase many people have a courage and workhard here become rich now. So we need to keep workhard everyday to become rich like others  or become top billionaire in the world . Smiley

mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:45:47 AM

good job you're a millionaire
give me even coins for my start
or even debt
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:52:20 AM

That could be a lot of money make sure to used it properly. I myself was also too jealous of you luck really comes to a person once so better make used of it. I advice to sell it little by little or if you still belives that the price can go higher then  be more patient in waiting
Yes you are lucky only few experience that kind of thing like yours. But you must not forget to thanks for those who helps you to become a millionaire. Selling it little by little was a good idea so that if the price pump you may earn more. Also try to used some it in sharing to other people especially for those who needs money like poor people.

ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:22:16 AM

Bitcoin is not a joke so yes it is true.now I never doubt anything in bitcoin especially becoming a millionaire. I know some guy that started doing bitcoin last at year ago and now their rank are all heroes. A hero account can earn a 4000$ or more in just one very good campaign. If they save it or they are also joining social media campaign, do translation abd trading at the same time, they can be a millionaire at the end of just 1 campaign. So I make this my motivation so that someday I can also earn a big money like them.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Evansloin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:48:11 AM

If this is real, i could be a millionaire, i want to experience it with my family. We have been doing fine but it seems like it was not enough for my kids future. Just for my kids satisfaction, i want them to experience to travel around the world.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:48:34 AM

yes as i'v heard from anybody else...why could not try maybe someday i'm one of the millionaire too..i can help my family and friends and those people in need  Smiley Wink Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: