Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313889 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:34:15 PM

He’s i also think that utrust will skyrocket when the project will hit major exchanges. The ico will be a great sucess I think when I see the community and the hype around utrust. And the market is huge, online payment for crypto users is really an important feature, utrust will make a lot of benefit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:39:19 PM

is there multiple round of sale? i saw $.0.065 per token till week. any price change after?
no. they say price will always be 0.065$ till the end of ICO

I'm eager to see the market behavior after the coin hits exchanges. The ROI should be quite interesting right from the start.

hope utrust is not a victim of pump and dump of whales

Well, if the project is good it will survive pump and dump !
Exactly! There are many tokens and even currencies that survived pump & dump and it only made them stronger  Cool
But for most ICOs it's still better to buy after ICO even if it's sold out during ICO process. Hope that's not the case with UTRUST.

mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:04:21 PM

is there multiple round of sale? i saw $.0.065 per token till week. any price change after?

I'm eager to see the market behavior after the coin hits exchanges. The ROI should be quite interesting right from the start.

hope utrust is not a victim of pump and dump of whales

Well, if the project is good it will survive pump and dump !
Exactly! There are many tokens and even currencies that survived pump & dump and it only made them stronger  Cool
But for most ICOs it's still better to buy after ICO even if it's sold out during ICO process. Hope that's not the case with UTRUST.

UTRUST team seems very active and serious in UTRUST developments, i don't think this will just be a pump and dump type. UTRUST has good partnerships, this could boost the UTRUST price once it hit the exchange.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:12:46 PM

He’s i also think that utrust will skyrocket when the project will hit major exchanges. The ico will be a great sucess I think when I see the community and the hype around utrust. And the market is huge, online payment for crypto users is really an important feature, utrust will make a lot of benefit.
As the coin goes to the exchange, it can trade with a good profit, and then the price decline and the expectation of good news from devs.
Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:19:32 PM

I correctly understood this Swiss project, but the whole team from Portugal?

A large international team, has sufficient experience and understanding of the principle of Paypal work. The company's origins are also Portuguese.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:21:37 PM

If I am correct UTRUST does not pay dividends nor do you get a stake in their company, right? Then I do not think the value will go beyond $0.065 in the first year. More likely to go down because 15% of the tokens were sold below that price.

It is a probability but not certain. They will burn some tokens as utrust works. Besides, there would be some interest on the market.

It is a good project and if it performs well, it will never fall below 0.065$. At least I'm acting like it is.

Valuation is a strange thing in the cryptosphere.

If we purely look at the hard numbers:

10% sold at $0.02, 5% at $0.03 and 70% at $0.065
5% issued to bounties and
5 x 2% issued per year "to support future steering of the project" (not sure if these are sold or given to partners)

Average price = $0.049

18 x max. 50M tokens burned each year. That is a 5% gain after the first year.

After one year = $0.051
After two years = $0.054

Will take some years of holding to see ROI.

But again, valuation is a strange thing in the cryptosphere. Bitcoin itself has no intrinsic value, like the dollar, nor is it backed by an army, unlike the dollar. Yet Bitcoin's market cap has surpassed that of Goldman Sachs.

As you said, the cryptoworld is quite unpredictable. Nevertheless you gave us reasonable arguments why we, with all the hype here, should stay rational here and have realistic expectations.

you can't really tell whats gonna happen tomorrow.. .

In traders perspective you must always stay sharp and smart regarding crypto its really a roller coaster ride, you can be having a millions now and be rekt tomorrow you must be prepared from the storm..

but from the perspective of investors they say if you can't handle my -20% you do not deserve the 700%..

I agree with the above comment, in addition no one can predict prices now, until there’s a chart where will become the guide for the traders from the chart you can now do technical analysis. But for Utrust based on fundamentals i think this will be sold out on ico launch.

The fundamentals say you do not own a part of UTRUST if you hold the tokens, you do not get dividends and you do not share in the profit UTRUST makes. The only technical force driving the price up is the burn rate, which takes more than two years to RoI. But if you sit out the 18 years minimum, sure, you are potentially looking at a 10x return on your investment.

So this is quite strange to me, since burn rate is the sole technical driver of the price, the performance of UTRUST could be considered more a risk than a boon to the price. I could program a coin or token to have a guaranteed burn rate of 10% per month, why wouldn't it be more valuable than UTRUST tokens?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:29:48 PM

I was looking at the development roadmap and saw this:

Q2 2018
Platform test API for merchants.

Integrate & test with your checkout mechanism. Test mediated chat mode.

It looks far away Q2 but its closer then you think. So you guys must be working on a demo version or an alpha version...
It would be nice if this was announced before the ICO so we all could see how everything wil work.

The community is waiting Wink

Well, there is some months before this.

They must be focused on ICO right now.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:37:00 PM

I correctly understood this Swiss project, but the whole team from Portugal?

A large international team, has sufficient experience and understanding of the principle of Paypal work. The company's origins are also Portuguese.
I hope the project will be reliable as a Swiss knife, this country is very reliable. if it's true that the team from Portugal - is great.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:39:29 PM

Q2 2018

It looks far away Q2 but its closer then you think. So you guys must be working on a demo version or an alpha version...
It would be nice if this was announced before the ICO so we all could see how everything wil work.

In the interview, the developer said that it is not worth looking at the timelines in the road map because they can do everything faster than stated.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:39:40 PM

I participated from pre-ico and just bought 1.5 Eth i am so regret now not to buy more =(. I really believe in utrust more than monetha. I hope ico will quickly sell out.

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:40:41 PM

If I am correct UTRUST does not pay dividends nor do you get a stake in their company, right? Then I do not think the value will go beyond $0.065 in the first year. More likely to go down because 15% of the tokens were sold below that price.

It is a probability but not certain. They will burn some tokens as utrust works. Besides, there would be some interest on the market.

It is a good project and if it performs well, it will never fall below 0.065$. At least I'm acting like it is.

Valuation is a strange thing in the cryptosphere.

If we purely look at the hard numbers:

10% sold at $0.02, 5% at $0.03 and 70% at $0.065
5% issued to bounties and
5 x 2% issued per year "to support future steering of the project" (not sure if these are sold or given to partners)

Average price = $0.049

18 x max. 50M tokens burned each year. That is a 5% gain after the first year.

After one year = $0.051
After two years = $0.054

Will take some years of holding to see ROI.

But again, valuation is a strange thing in the cryptosphere. Bitcoin itself has no intrinsic value, like the dollar, nor is it backed by an army, unlike the dollar. Yet Bitcoin's market cap has surpassed that of Goldman Sachs.

As you said, the cryptoworld is quite unpredictable. Nevertheless you gave us reasonable arguments why we, with all the hype here, should stay rational here and have realistic expectations.

you can't really tell whats gonna happen tomorrow.. .

In traders perspective you must always stay sharp and smart regarding crypto its really a roller coaster ride, you can be having a millions now and be rekt tomorrow you must be prepared from the storm..

but from the perspective of investors they say if you can't handle my -20% you do not deserve the 700%..

I agree with the above comment, in addition no one can predict prices now, until there’s a chart where will become the guide for the traders from the chart you can now do technical analysis. But for Utrust based on fundamentals i think this will be sold out on ico launch.

The fundamentals say you do not own a part of UTRUST if you hold the tokens, you do not get dividends and you do not share in the profit UTRUST makes. The only technical force driving the price up is the burn rate, which takes more than two years to RoI. But if you sit out the 18 years minimum, sure, you are potentially looking at a 10x return on your investment.

So this is quite strange to me, since burn rate is the sole technical driver of the price, the performance of UTRUST could be considered more a risk than a boon to the price. I could program a coin or token to have a guaranteed burn rate of 10% per month, why wouldn't it be more valuable than UTRUST tokens?
Every investment can be risky, especially in crypto space. Consider this as an example - Utrust is gaing more and more popalarity, it's revenue is getting bigger every month and they are able to burn more and more tokens. If there will be some whale who will be accumulating tokens then price appreciation will be even higher
kuky004

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:29:06 PM

Alipay development 14 years to become the world's largest mobile payment providers, we should give UTRUST more time to develop
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:30:12 PM

I participated from pre-ico and just bought 1.5 Eth i am so regret now not to buy more =(. I really believe in utrust more than monetha. I hope ico will quickly sell out.
you will still be opportunity. during ICO I think all the tokens will be sold in a matter of hours, time will tell. But for this project this scenario is quite realistic
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:40:48 PM

Q2 2018

In the interview, the developer said that it is not worth looking at the timelines in the road map because they can do everything faster than stated.

It would be nice to know that the project is correctly on track according to the road map goals. This only means that the team are working hard to meet their deadlines.
toolucky98

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:04:19 PM

you will still be opportunity. during ICO I think all the tokens will be sold in a matter of hours, time will tell. But for this project this scenario is quite realistic
Youre already very lucky to have an opportunity to join their pre-ico and get a very cheap price, so many people want that opportunity.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:14:59 PM

Every investment can be risky, especially in crypto space. Consider this as an example - Utrust is gaing more and more popalarity, it's revenue is getting bigger every month and they are able to burn more and more tokens. If there will be some whale who will be accumulating tokens then price appreciation will be even higher

The burn rate is capped at 50M tokens a year, so in the most optimistic scenario that will add around 5% to the price in the first years. Only after several years that percentage will grow dramatically.
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:00:46 AM

the Utrust team is truly a very large team more than 25 people actively working on the project, with experienced people having worked worldwide, men and women with real proven skills, coming from different universes , it is in the diversity of skills that we find success and that is what I wishes for them.
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:18:27 AM

Hey guys, when is the next ICO phase starting ? We need some news about this project, i didn't see a développer here since days.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:40:52 AM

Q2 2018

Or something happens and they have to stick to the timeline or in worst case postpone something  Roll Eyes If it's faster, that would be great, but something can happen all the time.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:12:55 AM

sorry, what do you mean by 15% being sold below $0.065 to be a reason for dump? unless the ones who bought in that early are those who are looking for a quick profit?

I dont think it will go down the only way is to go up, me as an investor i will put this in my long term list. I can see utrust higher than their $150  target i think it will go at $300 level.

Well, bounty hunters are the worst dumpers if you ask me, they dont even see the price. They just hit the sell button for anything thats why we are seeing the coin locking trend these days.

They got the coins for free (minus their time) so they don't care what the price is. Anything they get is free money.

However, I wonder how many times they have sold their coins and then a month or 2 later the coin blows up for 10X the price? If you really believe in crypto and a lot of these projects, why not just hold onto the coin?

I don't understand these bounty hunters. You could still get your coins for free and then try to sell them at a good moment and not just blindly dumping as soon as you get them.

Yeah, but maybe a lot of them are doing this for a living? I talked to people which told me that they have no other chance then making money with this at the moment.

I'm a bounty hunter but I don't it for a living,so  why am I doing it? Because I invest time only in ICOs I wanna join to stregthen my position Smiley. Not everyone sell their "free" tokens!

Hey glad to see a strong hand like yours man! Bounties are good for the people in general, as developers are avle to promote the project and participants may earn a living or earn a fortune!

I love seeing people with a HOLD strategy on ICO's that don't scam people. I think this UTRUST platform is not created only for ICO price to go up. But their focus is to be the third man on crypto payments. That's why I i'm 100% sure on this ico. I will put 25% of my btc portfolio to get some in UTRUST coin

i do want utrust to be successful as paypal. and i dont want developer that making ico just to make money from it. i want ico that has backbone, roadmap and plenty projects with it that can survive the cryptocurrency market. it just so happen that i saw utrust as one of that ico. i will put 10% of my portfolion in utrust and i will hold it for long term Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: