Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:54:52 PM

The idea behind UTRUST is pretty good. However the success of a project depends not on the concept but on its implementation. What do we know about the team? Do they have what it takes?

great question you brought up there pal, i have seen a lot of great projects go down because of bad teams. Also seen projects that aren't that great in terms of idea amd uniqueness that became successful because of hardworking teams begind the project. So ithink it's nice to ask about the peiple behind this great project.

For me,
Judging by how hands on and how much the maker believes in this coin, i really think they have a great team. Because they really have lots of great engineers with years of experience hired. Plus great office, good advertising management, they clearlg aren't holding back in spending for the project. And this is a good thing for ICOs. Aside from great teams and innovative ideas.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:47:25 PM

afaik paypal dont have support for cryptocurrencies. they discussed this sometimes ago and denied it, due to the high volatility of bitcoin and all the other cryptos.

Indeed, there were plans with Bitcoin but then there was a huge dump and scared Paypal away.
This is a good thing Smiley, now UTRUST can take there place in the upcoming years.

Less fees! Finally! Cheesy

I think Paypal will also eventually offer payment with bitcoin, if not before, after they notice how successful Utrust will be. But for now this is a good news for us and its time for Utrust to get a head start on the market.

Even if Paypal will offer payment with BTC in the near future, UTRUST has still the advantage that they accept more currencies, at least the major ones, for payment.
Paypal would implement its own crypto currency before they would support any crypto currency out there. They are not interested in currencies which absorb fiat money. ;-)

BTC IS KING!
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:51:26 PM

Back read some of the comment and learned that some of you are comparing Utrust to Paypal stop the comparison and focus on the platform it self, we are talking about crypto here and we are looking for merchant to accept it, it would be nice if the dev team could make a proposal to some online merchant and see what they think about it.  

dont feel so bad about that the two being compared dude, it is just natural. Because the two of them are quite identical when it comes to business terms. It is all natural and cannot be avoided in cases such as this.

That's right, and besides, Utrust themselves draws a comparison between them and paypal (and bitpay, btw). There's a nice comparison chart in their whitepaper  Smiley

Its always good to present a comparison with a successful company just to get an idea how far can a project go. I also dont see the harm of Utrust comparing itself to Paypal since they will provide similar services just with different currencies.

Utrust should make it their marketing slogan. Utrust the paypal of the blockchain! Its quite catchy and people seem to get stuck on the Paypal comparison. Even if you get some people expressing opinions its not the same as paypal, atleast u get people talking about it !
It is never a good idea to use other brands in a slogan of your own brand. Paypal would charge UTRUST for that.

UTRUST is a competitor of Paypal, its just matter of comparing your product with what is already out there and show why is better, i dont see anything wrong with that

UTRUST is not yet a competitor to Paypal, since it does not even launch its system at all. Also, to become a competitor, you must grow to the same size. But UTRUST has the main feature of this payment-oriented crypto currency system. And the calculation in crypto currency will only increase over time, this becomes an important advantage.

But isnt paypal already support cryptocurrencies?

afaik paypal dont have support for cryptocurrencies. they discussed this sometimes ago and denied it, due to the high volatility of bitcoin and all the other cryptos.

I think they cant manage cryptocurrency thats why they denied it
Or paypal scared to handle crypto

So, had a look in the WP. Paypal accepts BTC whereas utrust offers a wide Array of cc. Besides this there are other competitive benchmarks between the two. From my glance multi crypto support and lower fees is the ones that stands out. Dont know the actual need for having alot of different cc (btc and eth perhaps sufficient) and lower fees is good but its also not a great competitive edge since that is where the Revenue stream should come from i guess. Will keep on following this, potential is great but I have a hard time to find how the adoption of it will be (which is a critical part).
losoya

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:13:01 PM

I can not wait for ICO for this project, I am sure 50 million dollars will be collected very quickly. Seeing followers and members who continue to add quickly becomes a benchmark to see what potential this project has

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:31:34 PM

I can not wait for ICO for this project, I am sure 50 million dollars will be collected very quickly. Seeing followers and members who continue to add quickly becomes a benchmark to see what potential this project has
I agree with you, the audience of the project grows very quickly, which can be a good sign and mean that the utrust is waiting for a great success!

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:35:10 PM

The idea behind UTRUST is pretty good. However the success of a project depends not on the concept but on its implementation. What do we know about the team? Do they have what it takes?

great question you brought up there pal, i have seen a lot of great projects go down because of bad teams. Also seen projects that aren't that great in terms of idea amd uniqueness that became successful because of hardworking teams begind the project. So ithink it's nice to ask about the peiple behind this great project.

For me,
Judging by how hands on and how much the maker believes in this coin, i really think they have a great team. Because they really have lots of great engineers with years of experience hired. Plus great office, good advertising management, they clearlg aren't holding back in spending for the project. And this is a good thing for ICOs. Aside from great teams and innovative ideas.

Thanks for your take on this subject. I agree most if not all of the team members are experienced. However, their field of expertise lies in the field of web development, not so much in financial services and legal practices. My worry is, do they have people to take care of those things?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:47:59 PM

Back read some of the comment and learned that some of you are comparing Utrust to Paypal stop the comparison and focus on the platform it self, we are talking about crypto here and we are looking for merchant to accept it, it would be nice if the dev team could make a proposal to some online merchant and see what they think about it.  

dont feel so bad about that the two being compared dude, it is just natural. Because the two of them are quite identical when it comes to business terms. It is all natural and cannot be avoided in cases such as this.

That's right, and besides, Utrust themselves draws a comparison between them and paypal (and bitpay, btw). There's a nice comparison chart in their whitepaper  Smiley

Its always good to present a comparison with a successful company just to get an idea how far can a project go. I also dont see the harm of Utrust comparing itself to Paypal since they will provide similar services just with different currencies.

Utrust should make it their marketing slogan. Utrust the paypal of the blockchain! Its quite catchy and people seem to get stuck on the Paypal comparison. Even if you get some people expressing opinions its not the same as paypal, atleast u get people talking about it !
It is never a good idea to use other brands in a slogan of your own brand. Paypal would charge UTRUST for that.

UTRUST is a competitor of Paypal, its just matter of comparing your product with what is already out there and show why is better, i dont see anything wrong with that

UTRUST is not yet a competitor to Paypal, since it does not even launch its system at all. Also, to become a competitor, you must grow to the same size. But UTRUST has the main feature of this payment-oriented crypto currency system. And the calculation in crypto currency will only increase over time, this becomes an important advantage.

I think they are to scared of crypto moves to accept it with paypal Cheesy They are to weak to play the hardest game on earth Cheesy

I seriously am wondering if volatility is really the key reason for major players not accepting it, since they could technically dump it for fiat right away and even ask for special % fee for it if they wanted.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:54:55 PM

Indeed, there were plans with Bitcoin but then there was a huge dump and scared Paypal away.
This is a good thing Smiley, now UTRUST can take there place in the upcoming years.

Less fees! Finally! Cheesy

I think Paypal will also eventually offer payment with bitcoin, if not before, after they notice how successful Utrust will be. But for now this is a good news for us and its time for Utrust to get a head start on the market.

Even if Paypal will offer payment with BTC in the near future, UTRUST has still the advantage that they accept more currencies, at least the major ones, for payment.
Also, their transaction fee will be much lower. Let's hope that devs are able to comply their roadmap because delays are very bad for crypto projects.

greatteager

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:13:19 PM

I think they are to scared of crypto moves to accept it with paypal Cheesy They are to weak to play the hardest game on earth Cheesy

I seriously am wondering if volatility is really the key reason for major players not accepting it, since they could technically dump it for fiat right away and even ask for special % fee for it if they wanted.
I think that volatility is the main problem why large companies are afraid to enter the crypto currency market, with time the volatility will decrease which will lead to the growth of the Crypto-currency.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:14:30 PM

Yes i also think that UTRUST will raise a lot of money, the hype around the project is really huge and the community Is really active and so much people want to invest UTRUST. I really think that the project is one of the greatest project of the year.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:38:06 PM

Yes i also think that UTRUST will raise a lot of money, the hype around the project is really huge and the community Is really active and so much people want to invest UTRUST. I really think that the project is one of the greatest project of the year.

Where is the majority of the Community? slack, telegram, discord?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:52:20 PM

Yes UTRUST has so much great features, I think it’s the best project for online payment platform in crypto world. I think the sale will go very fast too, utrust has a big community and a lot supporters.

i agree. Many have almost the same projects as this but i think utrust is far more supperior than any of them. And i think a lot of peiple think so too. Maybe that is the reason why utrust  is getting a lot of traffic as we see.

I don't know about you guys, but i think It'll be only just a matter of time till this project reaches success. And I am pretty confident with that. So better get a set on the train before it leaves or get left behind and regret.
There are not many such projects that you can imagine their functionality immediately and quickly. UTRUST one of these projects,
I have a clear vision of how this platform will work successfully

Well if I'm correct there is a competitor called Monethat. Although I don't really see the competition between them as imho Utrust is way superior.

After some googling I found this comparison : https://medium.com/@UTRUST/my-personal-review-of-monetha-vs-utrust-slack-user-jamyoll-92551c2bd475
I have no idea if this was posted before but it's good to show it again imho.
greatteager

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:52:36 PM

I have no doubt that the project will sell tokens in a few hours, the Utrust has a huge potential.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:53:40 PM

Also, their transaction fee will be much lower. Let's hope that devs are able to comply their roadmap because delays are very bad for crypto projects.

UTRUST has lower transaction fees while at the same time providing more services. I hope they have set a realistic goal, because the dispute arbitration mechanism is going to take a huge number of employees.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:09:21 PM

I have no doubt that the project will sell tokens in a few hours, the Utrust has a huge potential.

It's still almost 3 weeks till the start of the ICO but I am getting more and more excited from day to day. Let's hope UTrust can deliver what it promises because then everyone who missed the ICO will envy us investors.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:38:34 PM

Yes UTRUST has so much great features, I think it’s the best project for online payment platform in crypto world. I think the sale will go very fast too, utrust has a big community and a lot supporters.

i agree. Many have almost the same projects as this but i think utrust is far more supperior than any of them. And i think a lot of peiple think so too. Maybe that is the reason why utrust  is getting a lot of traffic as we see.

I don't know about you guys, but i think It'll be only just a matter of time till this project reaches success. And I am pretty confident with that. So better get a set on the train before it leaves or get left behind and regret.
There are not many such projects that you can imagine their functionality immediately and quickly. UTRUST one of these projects,
I have a clear vision of how this platform will work successfully

Well if I'm correct there is a competitor called Monethat. Although I don't really see the competition between them as imho Utrust is way superior.

After some googling I found this comparison : https://medium.com/@UTRUST/my-personal-review-of-monetha-vs-utrust-slack-user-jamyoll-92551c2bd475
I have no idea if this was posted before but it's good to show it again imho.
Monetha has some problems and they aren't really active in this developing. Utrust has definitely better community  Cheesy
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:39:29 PM

I saw a good review about UTRUST at hacked.com.
Here is there verdict:

Verdict
Make no mistake – UTRUST is a powerful platform with a strong value proposition. It is aiming to resolve the biggest issue holding back mainstream cryptocurrency adoption – namely, the ability to use digital tokens as a payment for actual goods and services. As a transactional payment API, the platform strikes a fine balance between consumer protection and convenience.

That being said, the company has yet to offer any implementation details, leaving investors unable to truly verify the claims. Although this is expected to be resolved sometime next year when the platform launches, it is something investors should bear in mind.

We give UTRUST  a rating of 7 out of 10. We feel this rating is justified given the prevailing gaps in the crypto payment arena, and the role of UTRUST in filling an important niche in the market. UTRUST essentially gives merchants access to a growing audience of cryptocurrency holders. For buyers, UTRUST provides a safe, reliable and secure platform for actually buying goods and services in cryptocurrency.

This score is very high if you follow hacked.com.
Everything about 6 is a very reliable ICO! This 7 out of 10 is a really good rating.

I usually follow the advice this site gives me and never let me down. So if they are convienced about this project, I am too.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:41:12 PM

It's still almost 3 weeks till the start of the ICO but I am getting more and more excited from day to day. Let's hope UTrust can deliver what it promises because then everyone who missed the ICO will envy us investors.

Very intelligent move to decide the ICO to be in November, when the forks just started, so they will catch a lot of BTC there, this is the second ICO I know that has delayed their date, those ICO will have a certain success for that,
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:56:35 PM

Here is there verdict:

Verdict
Make no mistake – UTRUST is a powerful platform with a strong value proposition. It is aiming to resolve the biggest issue holding back mainstream cryptocurrency adoption – namely, the ability to use digital tokens as a payment for actual goods and services. As a transactional payment API, the platform strikes a fine balance between consumer protection and convenience.

That being said, the company has yet to offer any implementation details, leaving investors unable to truly verify the claims. Although this is expected to be resolved sometime next year when the platform launches, it is something investors should bear in mind.

We give UTRUST  a rating of 7 out of 10. We feel this rating is justified given the prevailing gaps in the crypto payment arena, and the role of UTRUST in filling an important niche in the market. UTRUST essentially gives merchants access to a growing audience of cryptocurrency holders. For buyers, UTRUST provides a safe, reliable and secure platform for actually buying goods and services in cryptocurrency.

Everything about 6 is a very reliable ICO! This 7 out of 10 is a really good rating.

I usually follow the advice this site gives me and never let me down. So if they are convienced about this project, I am too.

This is too good! Thanks for sharing. And as you said, 7/10 is really good from them.
greatteager

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:57:38 PM

Here is there verdict:

Verdict

From this project depends on how the crypto market will develop further. If the project becomes successful, then all the Crypto currency will be in demand.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: