Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:08:49 AM

we are nearly hitting page 200. that is so awesome, that the progression of this thread is so huge. never would have thought the high acceptance here Smiley

lets moon Smiley

shows that large community involvement which is good. strong support help motivate UTRUST team

It hits 200 page this only means that the utrust is going to be popular im so excited for its launch.
The pagination amount of a bitcointalk thread should not be component of a healthy due dilligence in my opinion. But yeah, it indicates that there are a lot of eyes watching UTRUST.

I think the pagination to some extent can be part of dd as far as being a Component of Community aspects (but I would only consider this as a part of the bigger Picture).
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:09:51 AM

we are nearly hitting page 200. that is so awesome, that the progression of this thread is so huge. never would have thought the high acceptance here Smiley

lets moon Smiley

shows that large community involvement which is good. strong support help motivate UTRUST team

It hits 200 page this only means that the utrust is going to be popular im so excited for its launch.

this month the popular ICOs are utrust, NapoleonX, Genesis, Playkey and Soma, those projects are the ones that will gather the most funds, this month or in novemeber, when their ICOs start and BTC will be stable by then, we hope.

when utrust release in the market.. the btc will be stable and the price of utrust will pump .. i hope this will not be a pump and dump scheme. i want this ico a longterm coin. just like paypal it has the potential to be the payment method of the future . Smiley
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:25:15 AM

Back read some of the comment and learned that some of you are comparing Utrust to Paypal stop the comparison and focus on the platform it self, we are talking about crypto here and we are looking for merchant to accept it, it would be nice if the dev team could make a proposal to some online merchant and see what they think about it. 

dont feel so bad about that the two being compared dude, it is just natural. Because the two of them are quite identical when it comes to business terms. It is all natural and cannot be avoided in cases such as this.

That's right, and besides, Utrust themselves draws a comparison between them and paypal (and bitpay, btw). There's a nice comparison chart in their whitepaper  Smiley

Its always good to present a comparison with a successful company just to get an idea how far can a project go. I also dont see the harm of Utrust comparing itself to Paypal since they will provide similar services just with different currencies.

Utrust should make it their marketing slogan. Utrust the paypal of the blockchain! Its quite catchy and people seem to get stuck on the Paypal comparison. Even if you get some people expressing opinions its not the same as paypal, atleast u get people talking about it !

I think if Utrust uses Paypals name in their marketing slogan, they are going to get into trouble, dont you think?

There should not be any trouble is just comparative advertisements, they are just saying they can make a better job in managing payiments solving some of the downside that PayPal brings.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:35:34 AM

Where they used paypal? I didnt see any logo, or name in their adversiting or site.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:44:42 AM

Where they used paypal? I didnt see any logo, or name in their adversiting or site.

Its just in the presentation post in this thread, the part where says: why we are better. I dont think its a big deal, i hav seen projects make comparisons like that many times
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:48:03 AM

Back read some of the comment and learned that some of you are comparing Utrust to Paypal stop the comparison and focus on the platform it self, we are talking about crypto here and we are looking for merchant to accept it, it would be nice if the dev team could make a proposal to some online merchant and see what they think about it. 

dont feel so bad about that the two being compared dude, it is just natural. Because the two of them are quite identical when it comes to business terms. It is all natural and cannot be avoided in cases such as this.

That's right, and besides, Utrust themselves draws a comparison between them and paypal (and bitpay, btw). There's a nice comparison chart in their whitepaper  Smiley

Its always good to present a comparison with a successful company just to get an idea how far can a project go. I also dont see the harm of Utrust comparing itself to Paypal since they will provide similar services just with different currencies.

Utrust should make it their marketing slogan. Utrust the paypal of the blockchain! Its quite catchy and people seem to get stuck on the Paypal comparison. Even if you get some people expressing opinions its not the same as paypal, atleast u get people talking about it !

I think if Utrust uses Paypals name in their marketing slogan, they are going to get into trouble, dont you think?

There should not be any trouble is just comparative advertisements, they are just saying they can make a better job in managing payiments solving some of the downside that PayPal brings.
I'm not a lawyer but you can use logos of your competition to compare to them on your advertisement. When watching football you can heard that Ford trucks are better than Chevy Cool
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:58:52 AM

My point of view UTRUST increased over 200 pages i think this project is best project 2017. i never seen like this project ever. too much community, really amazing. what you think guys about ICO UTRUST how long run ICO to complete hardcap?

Dunno but if you read my previuos messages, looks like I was right when I was saying "store your ETH now while they're cheap, because on 2th november they will be worth a lot more" Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:17:24 AM

That's right, and besides, Utrust themselves draws a comparison between them and paypal (and bitpay, btw). There's a nice comparison chart in their whitepaper  Smiley

It is never a good idea to use other brands in a slogan of your own brand. Paypal would charge UTRUST for that.

UTRUST is a competitor of Paypal, its just matter of comparing your product with what is already out there and show why is better, i dont see anything wrong with that

UTRUST is not yet a competitor to Paypal, since it does not even launch its system at all. Also, to become a competitor, you must grow to the same size. But UTRUST has the main feature of this payment-oriented crypto currency system. And the calculation in crypto currency will only increase over time, this becomes an important advantage.

But isnt paypal already support cryptocurrencies?

afaik paypal dont have support for cryptocurrencies. they discussed this sometimes ago and denied it, due to the high volatility of bitcoin and all the other cryptos.

I think they cant manage cryptocurrency thats why they denied it
Or paypal scared to handle crypto

Indeed, you are right mate. most of the competitors of utrust might get scared because of its unique features it has. Where other competitors don't have the services were Utrust have.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:19:15 AM

I'm not a lawyer but you can use logos of your competition to compare to them on your advertisement. When watching football you can heard that Ford trucks are better than Chevy Cool

Using logos of competition for comparing is ok.
As long you dont say things about the product that can damage them or are a lie.

Comparing UTRUST and Monetha isnt a fair battle Wink
We all knows who is winning that
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:22:10 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 09:53:57 AM by langka1213

My point of view UTRUST increased over 200 pages i think this project is best project 2017. i never seen like this project ever. too much community, really amazing. what you think guys about ICO UTRUST how long run ICO to complete hardcap?

Wow, that the good things about this Project, where majority of the community realized how utrust very attractive in terms of their services. Moreover, this coming nov. 2 2017 we still have a chance to avail utrust again. Smiley
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:06:46 AM

Just reading trough these pages for EU costumers / sellers http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/. Many rights, will Utrust cover all of them?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:17:06 AM

Just reading trough these pages for EU costumers / sellers http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/. Many rights, will Utrust cover all of them?

Ive been going through some pages and I didnt knew that EU citizens were well protected by law about shopping. I am pretty sure Utrust coveres this, but its an interesting question. for example ''National data protection authorities. Each EU country has to have at least 1 data protection supervisory authority. They make sure that data protection law is correctly applied and handle any complaints about breaches of the rules.''

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:18:04 AM

lets moon Smiley

that means: time to get ready to buy some tokens of utrust Smiley

well, at least for me i will buy for sure >< this will be mooning Smiley
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:19:45 AM

It depends on the country i suppose, where i live ads don't name competition but refers to it as in competition, similat or alternatives
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:30:38 AM

lets moon Smiley

this month the popular ICOs are utrust, NapoleonX, Genesis, Playkey and Soma, those projects are the ones that will gather the most funds, this month or in novemeber, when their ICOs start and BTC will be stable by then, we hope.

when utrust release in the market.. the btc will be stable and the price of utrust will pump .. i hope this will not be a pump and dump scheme. i want this ico a longterm coin. just like paypal it has the potential to be the payment method of the future . Smiley

How do you predict the BTC stable price? I wish i could do that.
I dont think we will see any stable crypto prices for the next years. And that is good for utrust, since they instantly transfer a payment to fiat to help the people not be effected by short term swings on their buys
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:50:59 AM

I would not expect the price to go high, mooning and lambo guys is now over lets get real, there will be a dump in the first month of token release big UTRUST investors will try to manipulate the price if they find it rising that`s how the market goes. and as the other say don`t compare it to other project.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:54:18 AM

lets moon Smiley

How do you predict the BTC stable price? I wish i could do that.
I dont think we will see any stable crypto prices for the next years. And that is good for utrust, since they instantly transfer a payment to fiat to help the people not be effected by short term swings on their buys
I agree if the transaction time is short - this will avoid the inertia of fluctuations in the exchange rate. UTRUST will be convenient payment platform
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:08:22 AM

Dunno but if you read my previuos messages, looks like I was right when I was saying "store your ETH now while they're cheap, because on 2th november they will be worth a lot more" Grin
But today all coins are falling maybe it's a good time to buy ETH for 320$ to participate in the UTRUST ICO

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:19:17 AM

I would not expect the price to go high, mooning and lambo guys is now over lets get real, there will be a dump in the first month of token release big UTRUST investors will try to manipulate the price if they find it rising that`s how the market goes. and as the other say don`t compare it to other project.

It really is unpredictable. I can't say it will definitely moon or whales will dump at the first moment. But if you are interested to make a long-term commitment to your investment, you should buy from ico. I made a mistake with vibehub to buy only half on ico and the other half when it hit the exchanges. It didn't come below 4x.

If you believe the project it is the best way to buy on ico, otherwise, it is too unpredictable.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:34:44 AM

Also, their transaction fee will be much lower. Let's hope that devs are able to comply their roadmap because delays are very bad for crypto projects.

UTRUST has lower transaction fees while at the same time providing more services. I hope they have set a realistic goal, because the dispute arbitration mechanism is going to take a huge number of employees.

or you can just automate it and wont need much employees at the service desk. just like paypal, they automated the dispute mechanism so far, that they are working with it with nearly 80% offhand at the disputes. only on very hard chases an employee has to take action.

Maybe UTRUST can develop or license some tech to verify invoices, tracking codes and shipping lists. Wasn't there a successfully completed ICO recently that did something like that using artificial intelligence?
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: