Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:07:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:52:37 PM

Overall this not so good. IF I read everything about UTrust, I'm more convinced that they will do better.

UTRUST will do better!
This will be a very strong project. The community is ready for this and the whole crypto world.

After the ICO the world will be ready for the payment system of UTRUST.
In a couple of years who can say: we were there when it wasnt even build Smiley
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:11:55 PM

I wonder how far they will go with adding different altcoins as a payment option. Will they leave them on the list no matter how popular they will be on the platform, or will they remove it if there wont be much traction.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:18:14 PM

So, they planning will be listed on Bittrex? They have some arragemens already with them?

Every project have some arragements with bittrex Tongue The important one is which project bittrex will choose. But I think if bittrex decide to add a new pair in their system, that would be probably utrust since there are no other important project running right now.
Its not that easy to be listed on bittrex.
And i heard that if a project is going to be listed on bittrex, the dev should not tell anyone about it.

If UTRUST will be listed on Bittrex right after ICO that they would be the first Cheesy

So, they will not be listed on Bittrex after ICO, I'm 100% sure.
There are other great exchanges out there that are also very good with great volume.

I also think Bittrex won't list it right after the end of the ICO. But even if they do, I am pretty sure they haven't decided yet.
How do you get to know the decision of bittrex? Bittrex has replaced poloniex with the high volume trade. So they process of listing is now stringent.

I don't know for sure but why should they've already decided to add UTrust? The ICO hasn't even started and so far there is no working demo or alpha available, just the idea the UTrust team has. The only other thing here that speaks for UTrust is the huge community that is supporting the project so it could indeed be interesting for Bittrex in the near future.

No one can no for sure about Bittrex listings, but i sure would list this if i worked there. Can't find one reason not to, other then some legal issues that i am not familiar with.
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:23:03 PM

So, they planning will be listed on Bittrex? They have some arragemens already with them?

Every project have some arragements with bittrex Tongue The important one is which project bittrex will choose. But I think if bittrex decide to add a new pair in their system, that would be probably utrust since there are no other important project running right now.
And i heard that if a project is going to be listed on bittrex, the dev should not tell anyone about it.

If UTRUST will be listed on Bittrex right after ICO that they would be the first Cheesy

There are other great exchanges out there that are also very good with great volume.

I also think Bittrex won't list it right after the end of the ICO. But even if they do, I am pretty sure they haven't decided yet.
How do you get to know the decision of bittrex? Bittrex has replaced poloniex with the high volume trade. So they process of listing is now stringent.

I think if you look for the last couple of months, bittrex has not to my knowledge added any token right after ICO so that would make me assume neither will utrust be there right after finished sale. Perhaps im wrong, has bittrex added any new tokens directly after ico?
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:26:44 PM

I don't know for sure but why should they've already decided to add UTrust? The ICO hasn't even started and so far there is no working demo or alpha available, just the idea the UTrust team has. The only other thing here that speaks for UTrust is the huge community that is supporting the project so it could indeed be interesting for Bittrex in the near future.

No one can no for sure about Bittrex listings, but i sure would list this if i worked there. Can't find one reason not to, other then some legal issues that i am not familiar with.
Bitrrex doesn't now add top coins such as the 0x, Tierion, Kyber network, so there's nothing to hope for bittrex will add.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:40:24 PM

It's too early for this to be on Bittrex. the dev's have to prove themselves and deliver on the project first.

Completely agree. Ridiculous to talk about exchanges. The ICO has not even started yet and there are already getting questions how to sell the UTRUST tokens?

Welcome to ICOs, where ROI is more important than the project.

Well, traders make the project live too, so even if some persons dislike it, they are needed.
greatteager

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:49:00 PM

It's too early for this to be on Bittrex. the dev's have to prove themselves and deliver on the project first.

Completely agree. Ridiculous to talk about exchanges. The ICO has not even started yet and there are already getting questions how to sell the UTRUST tokens?

Well, traders make the project live too, so even if some persons dislike it, they are needed.
Undoubtedly, when a coin is traded on a large exchange, almost everyone will know about the project.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:50:56 PM

There will always be some who just invest in an ICO to dump their tokens as soon as they get some profit out of them. These are the ones who are so interested in the exchanges the token will be listed on.
But as long as the project uses the funds raised wisely to develop the platform further it will be worth for the others to hodl their tokens.
leepfrog

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:53:47 PM

It's a bit of a problem because when the tx gets included in the block but dropped with that error, the senders don't get the fee back, even though their tx has been made invalid.  So Eth's currently not atomic in this respect.  The Ethereum devs really need to fix that, considering all the IPOs going on.  You can see the same thing going on for the Status ICO... People pasting the same error message.  Frustrating.  Lots of people get caught by it --> even whales!
greatteager

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:56:09 PM

There will always be some who just invest in an ICO to dump their tokens as soon as they get some profit out of them. These are the ones who are so interested in the exchanges the token will be listed on.
But as long as the project uses the funds raised wisely to develop the platform further it will be worth for the others to hodl their tokens.
I think that the main reason for participating in ICO is to make a profit at the start and leave some coins for the future.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:40:52 PM

I think that the main reason for participating in ICO is to make a profit at the start and leave some coins for the future.
This is actually very good idea my friend. I would suggest you to hold at least 50% of your tokens
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:46:51 PM

There were few people when I joined to the signature. But now the interest to the both signature and subject has increased. I guess the project will collect lots of money. I'm happy about that in a way. Actually crowd reveals confidence in the project. I hope i will join to the ICO too.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:43:13 PM

This is actually very good idea my friend. I would suggest you to hold at least 50% of your tokens
Actually its very rare to make some profit right after the ICO, if youre an ICO participant.
You can only get good profit if youre a Pre-sale participant with some bonuses/cheaper price.
It youre an ICO participant it would be better to hold, or maybe you can dump it if the price rises before bounty hunter get ther coin and buyback later  Grin
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:00:05 AM

There were few people when I joined to the signature. But now the interest to the both signature and subject has increased. I guess the project will collect lots of money. I'm happy about that in a way. Actually crowd reveals confidence in the project. I hope i will join to the ICO too.

People got more interested in utrust now, I still remember when it was unknown yet, few people knew about it, and now there are lots of investors and bounty hunters that are choosing utrust to get in the project, its getting far Cheesy.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:59:33 AM

People got more interested in utrust now, I still remember when it was unknown yet, few people knew about it, and now there are lots of investors and bounty hunters that are choosing utrust to get in the project, its getting far Cheesy.

It's such a good sign for UTrust that people are talking about it. A good marketing is everything, so a good bounty program brings in so many people Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:05:06 AM

many people are waiting to join in the project and enjoy the possibility of Utrust. UTRUST can really become the future of online payment. have bright future .
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:51:36 AM

I see they close their bounty registration. does they have plan open again?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:11:41 AM

I see they close their bounty registration. does they have plan open again?

There must be a lot of people wanting to join the bounty, since this project has become so popular.

Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:28:41 AM

after ico ,i think If UTRUST  follows the road map closely, it will eventually will listing to major exchanges ,look like bittrex and polo .
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:54:08 AM

after ico ,i think If UTRUST  follows the road map closely, it will eventually will listing to major exchanges ,look like bittrex and polo .

too hard token of etherum can be listeing on poloniex.
rarely ICO can get listing on exchanges like poloniex, its possible on bittrex
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: