Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313904 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:47:31 PM

How do you escrow goods which cannot be validated?

That Ethereum address containing UTRUST tokens was a good example.

The seller and buyer cannot trust the escrow with both the private key and the public address. The escrow cannot check whether the private key unlocks the public address.

Do not complicate things   Try to read the whitepaper and you will be enlightened.
"Enlighten me then"  Cool But seriously read white paper and you will know everything that you should know

Alice sells the private key of her Ethereum wallet to Bob. Bob pays through UTRUST. Alice is notified that the money is in escrow and sends the private key to Bob. Bob claims the key does not work. Alice opens a dispute.

Tell me how the UTRUST Mediator resolves this transaction.
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:19:41 PM

Hi Dev, I have problems to Pin the mesage with the links to social and so,
cand you help me with that please.

In the right-hand corner of the message there is a number, click on it with the right button and copy the link of the message.

I have try, and I converted to supergroup, but still this option to Pin do not apper :S

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:50:43 PM

PRE_ICO has finished as I expected. I think it will continue in a same way at the next rounds. The people who bought from the first round, has doubled their money already. I also think about to join next rounds, if I can. If I get something from the signature, I guess I will not touch to it for a year. I believe that it will come to much better positions in the future.

This is for sure a long term hold if you have tokens from Utrust.
They are just in the beginning of there project and as soon its ready and when they have great patnerships this can really go to the moon!

Cant wait for it to start!

Definitely UTRUST is ideal for a long term hold. Its features are very promising and I would rate them as a high value project. Imho.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:53:30 PM

The seller and buyer cannot trust the escrow with both the private key and the public address. The escrow cannot check whether the private key unlocks the public address.

Do not complicate things   Try to read the whitepaper and you will be enlightened.
"Enlighten me then"  Cool But seriously read white paper and you will know everything that you should know

Alice sells the private key of her Ethereum wallet to Bob. Bob pays through UTRUST. Alice is notified that the money is in escrow and sends the private key to Bob. Bob claims the key does not work. Alice opens a dispute.

i think, both alice and bob is real scammers, and we need answer from UTRUST dev about this question.
how utrust work

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:21:42 PM

i think, both alice and bob is real scammers, and we need answer from UTRUST dev about this question.
how utrust work
Another example would be good, why ethereum wallet? both of them will have the private key and it cant be changed.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:01:55 AM

Good question I haven't thought so much about. But you are right, a situation like this can hardly be solved probably. But maybe if Alice gives the private key to the mediator? Something someone would probably never would like to do...

But there are probably other situations where stuff could happen. If someone claims that a good has not arrived, when you can't track the package. When I sold some stuff on ebay a lot of people wanted to go for the cheapest sending option, which is not trackable. So if something happens you can't check for example.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:22:22 AM

how utrust work
Another example would be good, why ethereum wallet? both of them will have the private key and it cant be changed.
from me one example. UTRUST payment method will be integrated with each payment processor. and Utrust also provide service exchanging also. but better answer can give here DEV.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:46:48 AM

Good question I haven't thought so much about. But you are right, a situation like this can hardly be solved probably. But maybe if Alice gives the private key to the mediator? Something someone would probably never would like to do...

But there are probably other situations where stuff could happen. If someone claims that a good has not arrived, when you can't track the package. When I sold some stuff on ebay a lot of people wanted to go for the cheapest sending option, which is not trackable. So if something happens you can't check for example.

There's always the option to only send your package with tracking ID. As a seller, this is your extra layer of protection, against possible scammers.

What's wrong with the post office services here in Australia, they wont take the responsibility for damaged or missing parcel. They want you to purchase extra insurance. Why am I paying for the service in the first place then?!

Utrust will have to go through some difficult disputes, it is un avoidable. All they can do is provide the best customer service possible when dealing with them

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:49:59 AM

I like the project and the concept of this UTRUST! This future online payment made easier for me!!!  I want to know more about Utrust. Cheesy

check out their whitepaper. This is nice project and team is active

Thanks! I downloaded and checked out their whitepaper and I'm empowered by their vision. I will definitely use Utrust and invest on it.  They got what's missing in the online payment market especially their customer payment protection. This will protect my physical and visual purchases! thumbs up for that!!  Cheesy
I also think that payment protection is the most important part of their whole project. Many people appreciate having one.

users protection is very important and i belive in UTRUST and its developer that somehow they can provide us the security we need in cryptocurrency.
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:42:23 AM

Good morning everyone!
The developers promise an excellent platform for online payments with a low commission and a high level of security, as for me it is an actual topic for today.
Let's hope for the best and wait for ICO!
I wish good luck and a good day to the project and to all participants!
sarriyan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:10:29 AM

I like the project and the concept of this UTRUST! This future online payment made easier for me!!!  I want to know more about Utrust. Cheesy

check out their whitepaper. This is nice project and team is active

Thanks! I downloaded and checked out their whitepaper and I'm empowered by their vision. I will definitely use Utrust and invest on it.  They got what's missing in the online payment market especially their customer payment protection. This will protect my physical and visual purchases! thumbs up for that!!  Cheesy
I also think that payment protection is the most important part of their whole project. Many people appreciate having one.

users protection is very important and i belive in UTRUST and its developer that somehow they can provide us the security we need in cryptocurrency.

Do not complicate things   Try to read the whitepaper and you will be enlightened.
"Enlighten me then"  Cool But seriously read white paper and you will know everything that you should know

I think this situation is impossible. No one buys private key of Ethereum wallet from others. Because the key cannot be changed. How can they use this wallet if the old owner still has private key?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:54:45 AM

Alice still has a copy of the private key and she proofs Bob that the key works by transferring the ETH to another ETH wallet, before Bob can scam her. Alice decides that Bob is a scammer and does not trade with Bob anymore. Bob just lost his money to Utrust.

But in case Bob already moved the ETH before he claims the key does not work, well Alice is scammed.

I guess some products just shouldnt be sold, like private keys Cheesy

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:03:36 AM

Do not complicate things   Try to read the whitepaper and you will be enlightened.
"Enlighten me then"  Cool But seriously read white paper and you will know everything that you should know

Alice still has a copy of the private key and she proofs Bob that the key works by transferring the ETH to another ETH wallet, before Bob can scam her. Alice decides that Bob is a scammer and does not trade with Bob anymore. Bob just lost his money to Utrust.

But in case Bob already moved the ETH before he claims the key does not work, well Alice is scammed.

I guess some products just shouldnt be sold, like private keys Cheesy
Yes of course, we better create a new wallet for ourselves  Grin
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:14:30 AM

Im impatient to see the ico start,  Utrust has a big potential, I things the token will be sold out fast. There is a big community behind the project and the team continue to improve the visibility, next events will come soon and it is really great for that.

We all are are pal, i am sure about that. And yes, obviouslyit has really great potential. That's why this ann thread reched such a big hype.
This project will trully shock both the fiat and crypto world altogether. And i am seeing an obvious sold out coming. Because there are already 45,000+ registered users of this monumental project. I can only see grwat thing about to uncover for this project.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:27:15 AM

243 pages on ico? This is what I call Hype:) Lets see how it goes!

All this activity has also to do with the ICO being postponed to November. Now everyone is wishfully waiting for ICO to start and meanwhile keeps the hype up here in this thread.

There is so much activity in the uTrust thread, my bitcointalk keeps freezing. Seems to happen when i visit this thread the most, you guys have similar issues?

Currently having the same problems also in terms of loading this thread in the forum. Have been refreshing this link for 4 time already and was just able to view it on the 5th try. For a second, i really thought it was because of the big hype on the project itself, but later on, i realized that it was the entire site. Have figured out that the whole bitcointalk.org forum is such a mess right now. And the mods and other staff of the forum are still working on this issue.

Hope this gets fixed and soon, gets better.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:44:18 AM

Hello!
Many thanks for the answers, I've read a lot of useful things in the branch about the project, I hope ICO will start on time and will be successful for the project, as so many people are interested in this platform.
Judging by the description, they will reach huge heights! So we wait and hope for the best!
Good luck, guys!

Yeah, I too have gotten a lot of answers to my questions. most of them needed not to be asked by myself because reading through the pages, a lot have asked it already and got answers which is great.

I also hope that the ICO starts on time and does not get postponed again. Because even though the extension has been a great decision and brought in a lot of investors, i think another extension would be bad for this project. Amd besides, i am already so excited to see this coin getting sold out. Soooo... XD
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:59:19 AM

We all hope UTRUST will do well and make us investors happy.

During the next year we will be able to see the progress and soon maybe some words about future partnership
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:00:01 AM

Once again, hello everyone! Today I got acquainted with the technical documentation of the project, everything is clear, they have grandiose plans, everything is described very beautifully and clearly.
Minimizing the level of fraud, super convenience, high speed when shopping and so on ...
Let's hope that in real life everything will work.
I hope that I'm not in vain in the company's bounty.
I wish everyone good luck!

Yes you are right. Clearly, this project has been thoroughly thought through by the developing team and has been meticulously polished as close as possible to perfection as they can with the help of their obviously very experienced veery skilled individuals/workers under them giving top notch services. You can only expect great things from people like them. That is why a lot of people are getting more and more hooked with this project.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:03:19 AM

Hello!
Many thanks for the answers, I've read a lot of useful things in the branch about the project, I hope ICO will start on time and will be successful for the project, as so many people are interested in this platform.
Judging by the description, they will reach huge heights! So we wait and hope for the best!
Good luck, guys!

Yeah, I too have gotten a lot of answers to my questions. most of them needed not to be asked by myself because reading through the pages, a lot have asked it already and got answers which is great.

I also hope that the ICO starts on time and does not get postponed again. Because even though the extension has been a great decision and brought in a lot of investors, i think another extension would be bad for this project. Amd besides, i am already so excited to see this coin getting sold out. Soooo... XD

Yes, actually %90 of the questions in here is already answered in the whitepaper but you can't cure laziness Smiley

About the ico date, I don't think there will be another postponing.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:23:03 AM

Hello!
Good luck, guys!

I don't think there's going to be another extension. it would look bad and put people off.

Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: