Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:46:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:04:07 PM

This marketing approach is ok with "fishes" but whales don't give a f about celebrities, they just want either a top product or a huge ROI

It would work if the celebs have money invested in the project.

why its need celebs? for promoting this program?

Always great to have celebs behind an ICO.
More publicity so more investors Smiley, celebs have a community around them and to let that community know about crypto's is always great.

Exactly, it's not only very good for Paragon but generally also. The more people learn to know crypto the better. Once we reach critical mass, it's absolutely no longer possible to shut crypto down.

just remember that paragon may have celebrity endorsement, but every other crypto doesn't. save maybe for bitcoin and ether.
if the project involved celebrities - it means that the project is good,
because the opinion of the celebrity is authoritative! popularity always leads success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:22:13 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 08:30:16 PM by sockpuppet1911

You guys are funny. All this talk about how good they are at marketing and how because of the celebrity endorsements this will surely do great, but no one seems to care that THEY HAVE NO CODE. People are spending over $1 a coin for something with zero proof of concept and a team that bans people for even asking about the status of their platform. They released the code for an ETH smart contract and when people pointed out that this is not what they were promised, they were banned from the telegram and their questions were removed. Not a single team member has answered anything on this forum since they started the crowdsale and they locked their slack. Where are they? Why not answer any of these questions?

It's pretty incredible that so many people are willing to overlook all of these glaring problems just because there is a celebrity involved.

In where in there 109 pages have they promised to deliver anything before it's ready? It would help your case if you quoted the stuff that you are referring to. Now you just sound like someone who is trying to fud the project.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:28:47 PM

This marketing approach is ok with "fishes" but whales don't give a f about celebrities, they just want either a top product or a huge ROI

More publicity so more investors Smiley, celebs have a community around them and to let that community know about crypto's is always great.

Exactly, it's not only very good for Paragon but generally also. The more people learn to know crypto the better. Once we reach critical mass, it's absolutely no longer possible to shut crypto down.

just remember that paragon may have celebrity endorsement, but every other crypto doesn't. save maybe for bitcoin and ether.
because the opinion of the celebrity is authoritative! popularity always leads success
No that's not the point but celebrities help to attract new people into the crypto world.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:52:26 PM

With or without celebrity involved in an ICO, if the managing team behind knows how to market their own project no doubt it will easily funded. Previous ICOs like Tezos, NEO and OmiseGO were never endorsed by any celebrity but all them have a very successful crowdfunding campaign.
Celebrities involved in an ICO are a plus.
However, this is better than without any celebrities involved.

celebrities just bring in speculative short term investors, not real investors that hodl

i do not think celebrities just make project success. have to be good concept and team behind it. paragon marketing team is good. they keep coming with good idea.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:26:26 PM

With or without celebrity involved in an ICO, if the managing team behind knows how to market their own project no doubt it will easily funded. Previous ICOs like Tezos, NEO and OmiseGO were never endorsed by any celebrity but all them have a very successful crowdfunding campaign.
Celebrities involved in an ICO are a plus.
However, this is better than without any celebrities involved.

celebrities just bring in speculative short term investors, not real investors that hodl

i do not think celebrities just make project success. have to be good concept and team behind it. paragon marketing team is good. they keep coming with good idea.

Marketing is key ingridient for investment especially for ICOs. Product can be good but without small investors (which are generally atracted by commercials or marketing in general) it can't be developed
Krackerbush

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:03:31 PM

This is an awesome project that focused on the development of the medicinal value of cannabis, a kind of project worth supporting. I like your promotional activities that help spread awareness and educate the people about the good side of cannabis. As if there was a bad side.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:32:22 PM

Paragon space is poised to be the projects central hub for the Paragon economy. The hub will united people from all sectors of life, lawyers, doctors, patients, etc. A lot of jobs will be created because of this company. Paragon will lead the race in all things Cannabis related. I've yet to see another project similar in any way.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:56:08 PM

No that's not the point but celebrities help to attract new people into the crypto world.
Correct, celebrity isnt a point to the succes of a project, but its a plus.
Jessica VerSteeg is their CEO anyway, not just for popularization.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:17:55 AM

Yes its true that celebrities is just a plus, but its good for advertising, and a good project deserve a good campaign. Cause paragon need to spread the word about the project, and its better cause the project is good, a great project with a great advertising campaign will make a great sucess !
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:51:13 AM

paragon will open 29 offices in state. what about paragon will physically open worldwode offices too or only in state?
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:04:51 AM

End price target $2.50 would be nice. next price change after 15 hours

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:30:46 AM

You guys are funny. All this talk about how good they are at marketing and how because of the celebrity endorsements this will surely do great, but no one seems to care that THEY HAVE NO CODE. People are spending over $1 a coin for something with zero proof of concept and a team that bans people for even asking about the status of their platform. They released the code for an ETH smart contract and when people pointed out that this is not what they were promised, they were banned from the telegram and their questions were removed. Not a single team member has answered anything on this forum since they started the crowdsale and they locked their slack. Where are they? Why not answer any of these questions?

It's pretty incredible that so many people are willing to overlook all of these glaring problems just because there is a celebrity involved.

In where in there 109 pages have they promised to deliver anything before it's ready? It would help your case if you quoted the stuff that you are referring to. Now you just sound like someone who is trying to fud the project.

It appears they banned those people that simply were asking questions the bad way and speculating in a way that tries to make the project like a scam, which the Paragon team don't want, they haven't promised to release the code yet, I mean, what promised are you talking about? The platform will launch next year and it takes time to develop, we already know this is not scam because they have already shown their faces, names, e-mail, appear in videos, etc. so for now acting like if you were hurt won't get you anything but banned.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 03:14:39 AM

It appears they banned those people that simply were asking questions the bad way and speculating in a way that tries to make the project like a scam, which the Paragon team don't want, they haven't promised to release the code yet, I mean, what promised are you talking about? The platform will launch next year and it takes time to develop, we already know this is not scam because they have already shown their faces, names, e-mail, appear in videos, etc. so for now acting like if you were hurt won't get you anything but banned.

Bro, all the companies that have any common sense are closing their slacks because of the phishing attacks. Look back through this thread and find every one of my posts. You will see that in the beginning and middle, I was firing a barrage of questions at them full of uncertainty, full of pointed doubt about their terminology in the whitepaper. I even told them they were fluffing up the way they presented this and said to them it seems like they are selling an empty room with access to a fax machine. Guess how they responded to me..... By diplomatically answering my questions and inviting me to their Slack and Telegram to discuss this in more of a live back and forth so I can share with them the things that are causing my FUD, publicly. That is a sign of someone being real. Only one time did they give me a canned, scripted response. To which I immediately asked them to stop copying and pasting answers directly from the whitepaper. From that moment on I've engaged in real Q&A with this team and I'm happy with the way they handled me. They won me over and I am a known skeptic and a harsh critic.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:14:25 AM

paragon will open 29 offices in state. what about paragon will physically open worldwode offices too or only in state?

they will open world wide offices , but don't expect that to happen any time soon. the project has to get of the ground first.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:28:19 AM

End price target $2.50 would be nice. next price change after 15 hours

It's too much. They won't be able to sell much of these at this price. I would wait for a dump to happen rather than buying at a higher price than others.
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:34:18 AM

I was thinking its a cool idea.
But then i thought about it more.
1$ for token is way to high to open up couple of offices. I dont think they will open offices downtown manhattan.
To open coworking place for weed dealer is kind of strange. Its a retail business you want to spread out over territory , not to be in one place with all your competition.
I don't know how they are going to enforce the data integrity on this thing. They way i see it, growers of weed have single problem to count money, demand is booming. Why would any of them bother tagging seeds and shit.
So im out on this one.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:40:58 AM

they will open world wide offices , but don't expect that to happen any time soon. the project has to get of the ground first.

That will be great for us and for project. if paragon goes worldwide that means our future will be bright and everyone should hold token after ico if they want good benefit in future. personally i will hold my all token because this opportunity will not come again. soo excitement about paragon project.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:52:24 AM

1$ for token is way to high to open up couple of offices. I dont think they will open offices downtown manhattan.
To open coworking place for weed dealer is kind of strange. Its a retail business you want to spread out over territory , not to be in one place with all your competition.
I don't know how they are going to enforce the data integrity on this thing. They way i see it, growers of weed have single problem to count money, demand is booming. Why would any of them bother tagging seeds and shit.
So im out on this one.
If you think about the application and future plan of paragon 1$ is a steal, they are selling medical marijuana and soon will have dispensaries in other countries/places where its not prohibited.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:08:16 AM

So im out on this one.
If you think about the application and future plan of paragon 1$ is a steal, they are selling medical marijuana and soon will have dispensaries in other countries/places where its not prohibited.

All of Paragon features will start in countries which cannabis is already legalized, so no the project will work fine, this only will make the increase of value rise slowly, but if you don't like much the concept, I think you can choose not to get in, thanks for reviewing the project anyway Cheesy.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:40:26 AM

I was referring to his outburst about something that's been promised to him. I don't know what he is talking about.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: