Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:57:12 PM

Cultiva Hanfmesse in Vienna

The 10th Austrian cannabis fair will take place in Vienna from 6 to 8 October. More than 100 booths will be waiting for visitors who meet in the middle, attend conferences, breath of glass and a big free evening.

Paragon devs should check this out! If they can attend they will definitely get some free marketing for the Paragon blockchain by bloggers and websites that post articles. Anything blockchain related is
nice clickbait for writers and we need paragon to get some facetime in the real world Smiley
Is Paragon attending events in countries they target first?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:20:09 PM

The 10th Austrian cannabis fair will take place in Vienna from 6 to 8 October. More than 100 booths will be waiting for visitors who meet in the middle, attend conferences, breath of glass and a big free evening.

Paragon devs should check this out! If they can attend they will definitely get some free marketing for the Paragon blockchain by bloggers and websites that post articles. Anything blockchain related is
nice clickbait for writers and we need paragon to get some facetime in the real world Smiley

This should be great for Paragon if they can be present at this expo.
Get a booth, just put Jessica in it... thats all this project needs Wink

Just kidding! Paragon needs to be out there even at expo's not blockchain related.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:02:37 PM

Don't be worried by the ico, things going very well and the paragon team handle things greatly. The exposure and visbility of paragon is really nice. The amount raised is good, and when the project will launch some features, the price will go very high, just a patience game !

How much money have they actually raised so far? On the website there's only the amount of sold tokens to be found.

multiply that by the price and there ya go Wink

I think paragon raised $2348101+. this is big money they raised. but for project not enough. this project is big project and will be goes up if paragon raise hardcap. i hope they will success this hardcap.
many investor wait till end day to invest. Cheesy hope they invest soon before a whale join this ICO
I agree, for some reason I am sure that there will be even bigger whales - They will not miss the opportunity to buy PARAGON tokens
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:21:36 PM

Just kidding! Paragon needs to be out there even at expo's not blockchain related.
Expo is a good choice, you can get a lot of attention there, especially popular expo.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:28:10 PM

Don't be worried by the ico, things going very well and the paragon team handle things greatly. The exposure and visbility of paragon is really nice. The amount raised is good, and when the project will launch some features, the price will go very high, just a patience game !

I am not worried, just trying to find a logical explanation why things go different then I expect. This helps me understand and possibly change my mind on the way I should approach ICO's.
I think paragon is a great project, and they have one of my favorite crypto logo's ! I think its awesome Cheesy

Because people tend to buy faster when it's cheaper, and if the hard cap is high enough, funding gets slower because there is no fear of missing out.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:29:56 PM

Recently I got a news that some colleges of a state in U.S. will start teaching a course of medical uses of Marijuana. It needs motivation and the government should promote the medical uses to youngsters so that they know its real purpose and have knowledge of it.
I think completely relying on big pharma is not good for us we should come back to nature and use the products it provides to us.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:46:06 PM

How much money have they actually raised so far? On the website there's only the amount of sold tokens to be found.

I think paragon raised $2348101+. this is big money they raised. but for project not enough. this project is big project and will be goes up if paragon raise hardcap. i hope they will success this hardcap.
Not bad for a starter. With that much of money they will be able to start administration and development process running. We need to wait till the end of ICO
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:28:48 PM

Recently I got a news that some colleges of a state in U.S. will start teaching a course of medical uses of Marijuana. It needs motivation and the government should promote the medical uses to youngsters so that they know its real purpose and have knowledge of it.
I think completely relying on big pharma is not good for us we should come back to nature and use the products it provides to us.

I totally agree, but most people won´t see it like this. So i am shure the private sector would be better and much bigger. Let´s say the pharma should see it as a not dangerous alternative, but not more. So they don´t see PARAGON as a competitor to normal pharma stuff.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:32:34 PM

Not bad for a starter. With that much of money they will be able to start administration and development process running. We need to wait till the end of ICO
I agree that the collection of funds is goes at a good pace (already 3 + kk), and who will tell what price the token was at presale?

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:51:55 PM

I totally agree, but most people won´t see it like this. So i am shure the private sector would be better and much bigger. Let´s say the pharma should see it as a not dangerous alternative, but not more. So they don´t see PARAGON as a competitor to normal pharma stuff.

We need to start with medical uses, people and local governments won't see paragon in a good light if they just handle cannabis at the beginning and don't promote the medical benefits it provides, we need to play it safe, we can't have the image of a company that gives people drugs, medical research first, fair and legal distribution later.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:07:28 PM

With or without celebrity involved in an ICO, if the managing team behind knows how to market their own project no doubt it will easily funded. Previous ICOs like Tezos, NEO and OmiseGO were never endorsed by any celebrity but all them have a very successful crowdfunding campaign.
Celebrities involved in an ICO are a plus.
However, this is better than without any celebrities involved.

celebrities just bring in speculative short term investors, not real investors that hodl

Celebrities won't make experience investors buy more, that is only for the common people, or the ones that like said celebrity, there are always people that will invest only in it, so why not have them? it won't damage the project, jut doesn't put a bad one, that can be really shameful.

because it just brings in more weak hands, more volatility, and less stability

Where are you getting this from? Crypto noobs tend to be bag holders, not ico flippers or daytraders, why would they sell right away? If they bought it because their favorite celebrity advertised it, i think they want to hold until that celebrity chances his/her mind.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 869

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:16:10 PM

I never found out what celebrity advertises Paragon. Can someone answer?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:17:02 PM

With or without celebrity involved in an ICO, if the managing team behind knows how to market their own project no doubt it will easily funded. Previous ICOs like Tezos, NEO and OmiseGO were never endorsed by any celebrity but all them have a very successful crowdfunding campaign.
Celebrities involved in an ICO are a plus.
However, this is better than without any celebrities involved.

celebrities just bring in speculative short term investors, not real investors that hodl

Celebrities won't make experience investors buy more, that is only for the common people, or the ones that like said celebrity, there are always people that will invest only in it, so why not have them? it won't damage the project, jut doesn't put a bad one, that can be really shameful.

because it just brings in more weak hands, more volatility, and less stability

Where are you getting this from? Crypto noobs tend to be bag holders, not ico flippers or daytraders, why would they sell right away? If they bought it because their favorite celebrity advertised it, i think they want to hold until that celebrity chances his/her mind.

I agree on the noobs, however there are a lot of whales who bought at the pre-ico, and they generally buy for flipping purposes.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:18:51 PM

We need to start with medical uses, people and local governments won't see paragon in a good light if they just handle cannabis at the beginning and don't promote the medical benefits it provides, we need to play it safe, we can't have the image of a company that gives people drugs, medical research first, fair and legal distribution later.

It is difficult to change popular opinion, it always lags behind reality. Even if showing proven beneficial effects, years worth of scapegoating is lingering in people's minds.
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:19:33 PM

Of course, but what i want to say is that, it should be sold more in the cathegory like a multivit and not like a real medicine. I think this would desensitizing the people and the gouvernment too!!
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:21:19 PM

today was found another one PARAGON review, I think it will be useful for those who have just come to this thread:
https://youtu.be/o5sWYDAx4dM

Thx for this, I just realized the very cool Paragon logo, with the 5 Ethereum leafes. Smiley
oh really, I didn't notice this before Wink
that's what it means - creative team
just take a look at the video very usefull for newbie for who is aproaching now at the project,realy creative team,good job...
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:32:10 PM

Expo is a good choice, you can get a lot of attention there, especially popular expo.

Any exposure is good at this time. Paragon is already doing a good job with the adds and celebrities, I've never seen any ico this well know at wide public. Let's see where this goes Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:33:41 PM

today was found another one PARAGON review, I think it will be useful for those who have just come to this thread:
https://youtu.be/o5sWYDAx4dM

Thx for this, I just realized the very cool Paragon logo, with the 5 Ethereum leafes. Smiley
oh really, I didn't notice this before Wink
that's what it means - creative team
just take a look at the video very usefull for newbie for who is aproaching now at the project,realy creative team,good job...

thanks for the share, any analysis is useful in this space.

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:36:06 PM

Of course, but what i want to say is that, it should be sold more in the cathegory like a multivit and not like a real medicine. I think this would desensitizing the people and the gouvernment too!!
Everything needs to be regulated because people usually don't know when to stop using something. For example alcohol - kids can't buy because it's poisonous at this stage of life for them
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:10:15 PM

I never found out what celebrity advertises Paragon. Can someone answer?

The Game (not Triple H, the rapper Cheesy). For you talking about recreational use, as I understood Paragon, it's about medical use mostly (see 3.1 PARAGON SMART CONTRACTS in the whitepaper)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: