Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 01:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21551 times)
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers

For me yes bitcoin is really secure because how they made it if it didn't secure. It gives money or you can earn money on it like a job or work so I think that the person who made bitcoin he made bitcoin secure and he made it that no one can hack it or destroy it. There are so many hackers so I think that if all of the professional hacker here are try to destroy it I think there's a chance to destroy it.
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

yes, it is really safe for all investors and con't hack any one
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

I see that BTC wallets have a lot of security options. So if you use all of them your wallet will be really secured  Smiley for ex., blockchain.info wallet

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

I think so since it's been developing to be even better through the years, and hackers might take as a challenge but eventually failed. But then, I think we, as the users, must also be responsible for our own btc's security.

notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

Bitcoin is secure only and only if you have a full control to it meaning you have 12 word code backup, the thing is if it is stored on a exchanger the exchanger have the control to your bitcoin and its like banks and its against what Bitcoin founder what bitcoin service to be

Bitcoin is secure. Bitcoin has already proven itself on how strong his stand is, the wallet that will be used is the only game changer in the system. Most people thinks that when they bought bitcoin there will be no more problems to face but the truth is we need to provide a 2-step verification in order for us to make sure that no one will be able to access our account.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers

Yes sir! Bitcoin is safe. Actually no one can steal bitcoin. Except if your careless. Coz as far as I concern most of people are prone on hacking because they dont know how to value their information. You should be aware of each and every form that youre filling up. You have to be vigilant and mindful for every info you give. Dont give out infos that needs your security or account password. If you think that somethings fishy about the form dont fill it up. Always think twice. And of course stay safe. Smiley
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

Yes bitcoin is really secure. no one can steal bitcoin, except for our own carelessness and its up to you if you want anyone can steal you bitcoin. The government cannot be easy to ban bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin is the future. Those people who mostly used by that bitcoin are safe because no one have authority in this bitcoin like said the government.
jesiccacone

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:47:34 PM

Safe or not its bitcoin in your hand it depends on your own you keep it neatly or you save it with careless or origin.
you also have to be careful in surfing the internet because hackers can trap you in their trap.
do not let you open suspicious site sites because it could be a trap of hackers and you are also careful to those around you because they can also steal your data, then you should keep your data in a very safe place.
ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

Bitcoin had been ard for quite sometime and its been growing well as well. for sure is a target for hackers which is inevitable.
play your part to reveal your personal passwords and etc. that will be a good a prevention of being hack.
Bitcoin is developed to function mostly on the internet, that is why we call it digital currency, since it is being done in the internet, probably it has been a target of hackers for several times, but i guess since no records shows that breach came actually from bitcoin security code. There is nothing to worry about bitcoin security, unless it is from your own neglect. Bitcoin is done globally, do you think a decentralized currency system will become a major concern worldwide as subject for prejudiced?
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

A big yes for you, Bitcoin is too much secure till now also from any others cryptocurrency in cryptomarket. but remember some condition don't share your personal information any others some people can't flow the rules their account has been always hake & there can't accept that blame. this account impossible to hack. so simple rules for you don't share your information any others & this way your account will be most secure. my wise for you your account & you will be secure.
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

yes bitcoin is very secure just dont trust anybody who want your password and when you investing money check the project,if you know that it is not scam invest it because now many project are scam and they run your away
haster100

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

Bitcoin is safe, the reason for losing bitcoin is largely due to you. When you do not understand the reason, it will hurt Bitcoin confidence, and you think that this is unsafe.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

Yes bitcoin is really secure. no one can steal bitcoin, except for our own carelessness. Smiley
The government can not be that easy to ban bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin is the future.
Indeed, bitcoin is secured to the level where no one can hack it or steal it. Bitcoin security is very strong to the level where no person or a computer in the world that can break it no matter who fast that computer is - even the super computers. The only way someone can have access to your bitcoins is only if you give him your private keys or your bitcoin wallet password.
Chainblock

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:29:38 PM

I say that Bitcoin System is safe,,, which is not secure user and money exchanger. Just like internet banking passwords, ... hackers can easily steal some money from you if the computer is infected with a virus.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:36:30 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin is protected as the money is being discussed here. All in all, bitcoin is more secure than most existing financial services, including legacy banking platforms like SWIFT, which has been compromised repeatedly by hackers. But all of this speaks only to the technical security of bitcoin. Its financial security is another matter.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:00:02 PM

Yes Bitcoin is very safe, hackers can only steal the owners of the reckless bitcoin. My point is that bitcoin owners do not keep the privacy key correctly. I think the government can not block bitcoin, because bitcoin can not be controlled by anyone except its creator, Satoshi Nakamoto.
Goodsamaritan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:47:22 PM

In my opinion, it will be always depends on you on how you use the bitcoin. It will always depends on how risk you use it but if you know the safety on how to use bitcoin, I'm sure that you will probably avoid and be careful using bitcoin. It will act like a wallet that is secured if you use it correctly.
desanti

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:16:35 AM

yes of course bitcoin is really safe, because nobody can steal bitcoin if you can keep your account and I'm sure your account will be safe, except our own carelessness never store passwords or emails in any place because they can make someone pay your negligence because everything that happens with bitcoin depends on our own, so we must be vigilant in maintaining our account.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:25:02 AM

Bitcoin is secure only and only if you have a full control to it meaning you have 12 word code backup, the thing is if it is stored on a exchanger the exchanger have the control to your bitcoin and its like banks and its against what Bitcoin founder what bitcoin service to be

Bitcoin is secure. Bitcoin has already proven itself on how strong his stand is, the wallet that will be used is the only game changer in the system. Most people thinks that when they bought bitcoin there will be no more problems to face but the truth is we need to provide a 2-step verification in order for us to make sure that no one will be able to access our account.

exactly and the most probably thing that we can take on how secure it is are by on how we are able to secure our bitcoin for even on how secure is the thing but unfortunately you are not able to take it then you may say that it may not be secure but if you know on what would be the best thing to do for and you may take that for you may know how secure it is.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:41:08 AM

exactly and the most probably thing that we can take on how secure it is are by on how we are able to secure our bitcoin for even on how secure is the thing but unfortunately you are not able to take it then you may say that it may not be secure but if you know on what would be the best thing to do for and you may take that for you may know how secure it is.
Many proves that btc were secured, it does have a way that convinced everyone to use since it's convenient and useful, btc were implemented everywhere now and can help us more once many businesses applies it.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: