Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:27:25 PM

Yeah bitcoin prices will continue to rise up and more people are accustomed to transactions and investments.

Akash55

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:33:56 PM

I think people invest in bitcoin, people will get some more profit than their investment. So people invest in bitcoin which is very profitable.
omerchip

Activity: 268
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 01:36:15 PM

i think fast issue or commisions are not the purpose the point is;bitcoin is decantrelized.But there are so many bad affects of bitcoin and i think bitcoin probably will die.The future is good cyrptos

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:33:59 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
Here we should understand well that what is bitcoin , If you will know very well that what is bitcoin then here the question of investment in bitcoin doubtfully will not be include .
Here I myself seeing it as the power of the future economical condition of the world which has no limit in value.
In the current time bitcoin is more better option to invest then what was earlier because in the current time supply is very less or we can say it is toward the full limit and opposite of this demand is very high , so here we can expect increase in the price more fastly will got then what was the speed in the past .
So why not we should invest in bitcoin .
Here bitcoin will remain always a better option of investment for long term .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:50:47 PM

Should regular people invest?
Or is mostly just talk from holders who want btc to grow and get some more money out of it?

Sometimes I wonder.. Roll Eyes

People have to invest on bitcoin because it is gonna be the future currency of the world and its value also increasing day by day.I think investing on bitcoin is more better than any other investment because the value growth is very high than other investment.
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:08:58 PM

People should invest in Bitcoin because it is the best form of money humanity has ever seen and there is nothing that can stop that or change that. It's on it's way to becoming the world's reserve currency for generations to come.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:11:00 PM

People should invest in Bitcoin because it is the best form of money humanity has ever seen and there is nothing that can stop that or change that. It's on it's way to becoming the world's reserve currency for generations to come.
well i think is is all because it is a profitable .because of its amazing price that can be  change in a short period of time.
Avity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:20:59 PM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

People should invest in Bitcoin because it is a decentralized form on trade.  Meaning its of the people, for the people.  As investments go, it is important to diversify your investment portfolio.  Bitcoin is a disruptive technology that has the capability of replacing all digital transactions which is only starting now, giving it a great chance to increase in volume, distribution and uses.

At this point it is important to only invest in bitcoin what you can afford to risk.  Bitcoin for now is still a longer-term hold for most people who can not use Bitcoin as a form of payment for their life expenses.  However as more people and businesses adopt bitcoin this will change. 

The most attractive reason other than financial gain to invest in bitcoin is to give purchasing power back to the ordinary mass of peoples that use currencies world wide for daily trade.  Currently almost every transaction that happens digitally or with banks will have some kind of tax on your buy or sell.  This can avoided with bitcoin.

It is wise to invest in bitcoin today or soon because it is still young and the world leader of crypto currencies.  Good luck to us all.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:27:58 PM

Bitcoin has proved to be an best investment so far and the price of bitcoins has gone only in higher direction over a period of time so even if people start investing in bitcoins now then they can expect best returns on their investments if they hold their coins for the right time and I am sure that people will get only positive results if they invest their money in bitcoins.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:30:01 PM

It is simply because  people want a simple way to earn. And they found out that through bitcoin we can do earn a big profit if we are lucky and if we can make timing i think more profit will be waiting on us in the near future.the imoportant thing to understand and study is the bitcoin price.bitcoin is really amazing .
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:35:34 PM

just as you are interested in bitcoin. want to earn a lot of profits, improve the family economy, etc. in many businesses, I think bitcoin is one of the most effective and easy to do if the technique can already.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:38:13 PM

It is really simple and obvious because bitcoin can provide them an income online and it can also give many benefits since its price rate is constantly changing enabling one's investment grow further more which can give you an overview about your investment growth since the price rate for a certain quantity can be easily seen which can give you an access and overview of what is happening with your money. People should invest into bitcoin cryptocurrency because its a good way to make your money grow. Very simple yet precise.

centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:44:34 PM

Which one to buy??

Bitcoin/USD
S&P 500 Stocks
Real Estate (REITs)
Gold
Bonds

(Note: Bitcoin performance suppressed due to post insane Chinese-run in late-2013)

[EDIT: Updated chart below thru to early August BTC roughly OLD PRICE of 3200usd back then):

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:48:24 PM

I recommend to the people that investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency is a good and brilliant idea. Because I am notice while reading in some blogs and articles, the chance of being scammed or being failed to the investment is very low. It means that the risk of investing your money is not really a problem. Therefore I suggest to invest money, time and effort to bitcoin.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:18:05 AM

In my own thoughts, we should invest in bitcoin because there will come a time that we can gain a lot of profit to it than can make us rich. Investing your money to some bitcoin related companies will make your money grow. But we still need to make more bitcoin and do our job. We should not be lazy enough instead we should be responsible for all the money or bitcoin that we invest.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:58:37 AM

I am still a beginner just like most of us here, but here are what I know about bitcoin, hope it helps. Bitcoin has many investors so you won't need to worry about it going on a dump, bitcoin also changes price every second and it goes up most of the time, so scalping would be very successful. Bitcoin, in time, is believed to be our wolrds one currency, well, I'm one of the believers that think it will happen one day.

Jateng

Activity: 1290
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:03:47 AM

Yes, bitcoin is anextra ordinary thing that ever created because it's one of a kind of currency that can transfer all over the world and that was the one thing that people should consider why they should invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the best investment we have today that guarantee us more profit in thr future if we're planning to hold it. I know someday blockchain together with bitcoin will widely used all over the world.

ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:15:04 AM

There's no doubt, people who are investing bitcoins are given the opportunity to become rich, Everybody are yearning to be the wealthiest, to live comfortably, To have a good way of living. the answer's are found through bitcoin so they are preferable to invest on it because this is the trend of the new generation, And many people witnessed how it works in the society.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:20:11 AM

There's no doubt, people who are investing bitcoins are given the opportunity to become rich, Everybody are yearning to be the wealthiest, to live comfortably, To have a good way of living. the answer's are found through bitcoin so they are preferable to invest on it because this is the trend of the new generation, And many people witnessed how it works in the society.

And I am one of those people who wants to be rich.  It is absurd but bitcoin gives me hope to become a rich person.  Rich in a sense that I can live a life more comfortable than today.  Bitcoin is a good thing to invest because it really gives a chance for everyone to earn more.  Its price is undeniably strong and that it gives hope to everyone who invest on it.  Thanks to bitcoin we are able to have things easy for us and more possible to achieve.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:20:57 AM

Well to be honest i would like to add that investing in bitcoin is the best decision by any new comers in bitcoin trading world. In fact the best working way to earn bitcoins is investment and trading in bitcoin . The major reason for investing is that bitcoin is having Return on investment than other trading products within short span of time. And also the high volatility and high liquidity shows that Even a small capital can be turn into a big fortune by investing timely and in right altcoins .

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: