Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:16:51 PM

I would advise everyone to invest in Bitcoin not only because it can give you a huge profit but it is also an interesting technology which might be widely used in the future. Blockchain has many purposes. It's really hard to convince people and relatives to a new technology. Most people are mistrustful about it, especially old people.
fredemar12

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:30:54 AM

People invest in bitcoin because it is profitable and popular. They are promoted by a lot of examples that earn on this. But if you have a bad understanding of everything, there is a possibility that nothing good will happen.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:47:47 AM

• It has the power to make them financially stable as Bitcoin adoption increase its value increase and they benefit from the value of the minimal Bitcoin they held increase.
    especially citizens in Countries with high inflation on the value of their fiat money can use Bitcoin as their saving by buying bit by bit when ever they can and store it as a long time investment.
  • The more Bitcoin get popular the more it can be used in the exchange of goods and services there by opening up the gateway for countries who can hardly deal with other worlds on the internet due to payment issues as some popular payment gateways decline some countries for political, racial, self-discrimination purpose.
    With Bitcoin now, a lot of people who tap into it has the greatest opportunity to be lifted out of their nightmares of daily survival
Thank you for that detailed information. You know iwas so hesitated if im going to invest or not. But with that statement i was motivated to invest because i know that i can gain big profit.

Anna Margarita Bereber

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:25:20 AM

For me, people should invest in bitcoin in order for them to earn more money. They can assure theirselves that their invest will grow. Their investment is safe from merchants. Nobody can steal it.
Ryan1212

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:38:48 AM

Some people are invest in bitcoin because of lack of money to buy a foods every day and to pay the bills.And that's also they need a money
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:45:57 AM

One reason for me is to get financial freedom. Bitcoin is one of tool that can make financial freedom. But before involving to this world,  my suggestion is learning first so we know the risk so not only the advantages.
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:50:50 AM

They shouod invest now to bitcoin because it increasing now and for sure you gain a lot of profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
E-shipper

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:51:23 AM

In fact, you can not force a person to be injected into bitcoin if he is afraid of new technologies and is not ready to try this kind of earnings. But if a person is interested, then he needs to show a personal example of success with bitcoin.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:30:25 AM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
People should really invest in bitcoin because it can give people a huge profit. It is also an interesting technology which might be widely used in the near future by people. Bitcoin is also one of tool that can make financial freedom to people. But before involving to the world of bitcoin, people must first learn bitcoin so that they will have good advantages in it.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:32:07 AM

The reason why we should invest Bitcoin is because someday it will growth like we don't expect, the dreams and goals that we want to achieve in our life will come true and because of investing Bitcoin it will ourselves and our family to rise from the poverty and solve every problem that we have. Investing Bitcoin is so easy and we should be proud because we can invest something like this, it really help on me I can buy everything that I dreamed before and it change my life.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:37:25 AM

Well, there are so many reasons why people invest or venture into the bitcoin market. I think, one of the driving forces is income. Since you can earn money by doing a fairly easy job by way of doing different tasks like campaigns, or through trading, which is a more complex and technical way of doing it. And, the convenience of it all that you can actually do it anywhere, any time plays a major role why people go on investing in the system. It's potential, as I see it now, is very promising as well.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:42:53 AM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

For me, people invest in bitcoin simply because they earn from it with a little amount of time and effort. Unlike the other investment you really need to put all your effort and time. Aside from that you can really get a big profit from it, especially if the value of BTC is on high.
And in addition to that the advance feature that the bitcoin is one of its best asset why it is nice to out your money in BTC.
MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:58:44 AM

I think that newcomers come in connection with the appreciation of the currency and the popularity of this currency.  I believe that it's necessary to invest in BitCoin because anonymity and not attachment to existing banks is something new.  Just beginners begin to be more interested in the economy which makes the population more educated.
Kobro

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:03:51 PM

maybe bitcoin has a good future and opens investment opportunities for every investor, besides having a high price so many people are choosing an investment in bitcoin.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:15:05 PM

People should invest in bitcoin because it's one of the best methods of earnings profits in the market today. Even though there are price fluctuations, there is high rate of return as compared to other investments such as gold. And it's increasing knowledge in the market makes newcomers moreover confident in investing in btc.
We have many reasons to invest Bitcoin. First of all, Bitcoin will increase the highest price this year. Yes, it does. You will absolutely gain high profit in the future if you invest Bitcoin now. You won't regret. Trust me.

calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:16:00 PM

I think with our investing in bitcoin it will be very profitable for us, bitcoin can give us a pretty good income to even bigger and better than the US investment in the form of gold whose price continues stable each year. with bitcoin we are able to make transactions in various countries and can be done only by a matter of seconds even with very little cost. with this we invest in bitcoin it will change our future would be better and prosperous in economy.

MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:25:46 PM

It is simply answered that people invest when they realize that in the near future I will earn a sum of profit on it and that’s why they meet with the analyst and other expert people. People invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is now the world famous currency and the price is high as compared to the previous record that’s why people want to invest their income in it if price is high in the near future they will get the profit on it.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:28:48 PM

maybe bitcoin has a good future and opens investment opportunities for every investor, besides having a high price so many people are choosing an investment in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is profitable as gold and even more. So many people believe that bitcoin will be accepted everywhere in the future, so the price will keep increasing, people want to take the advantage of this condition by buys bitcoin in this early stage.

Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:32:35 PM

Yeah, everyone should atleast invest in this new technology called Bitcoin. It is one of the revolutionary fintech products that no one own! Wait what? You heard it right, no one will be able to control your bitcoin after you have bought it and store it securely in your wallet, even your government can't block your bitcoins Grin.
And the last thing is that Bitcoin is designed to be deflationary, which means it will keep increasing in value.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:33:22 PM

People should invest in bitcoins because together we can unleash the true potential of this highly developed digital currency.There are live examples of people who became millionaires just by holding some bitcoins which they bought off for like a $100 dollars a couple of years back.Now bitcoins have crossed the milestone of $5000 amazing isn't it!?.
So I would suggest all to invest in bitcoins as it would be a smart investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: