Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
margrettco62

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:08:15 PM

Because all are hoping for a profit, some are even desperate to sell assets such as property, stocks and land for bitcoin, but they are happy to get huge profits and now make a lot of new rich people.

i think like you too. The price of bitcoin was increase too fast. In the past ten months, the price of bitcoin has risen steadily from below $1000 alternate up $2000, $3000 and last month it was reach $5000. Now bitcoin is investment channel generate big profit so it's attracted many investor. Moreover, More and more people and businesses seem to be using Bitcoin and  govement of some country was legalized bitcoin, this will make to increase the price of bitcoin in the future.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:13:58 PM

We can invest if we want to, but don't invest all our money since we still need real money to buy, or don't invest all our savings, we don't know how long bitcoin can be. Bitcoin is good investment, just put the right amount that you think is good to invest.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:19:21 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.

Bitcoin is still a good thing to invest in, because even though bitcoin's price is high as 4000+ usd there are still a chance that bitcoin will still increase five to ten fold. Bitcoin is a good opportunity to us to invest and just wait then earn money. Easy as that.
sch_lau

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:29:28 PM

People should invest in bitcoin because it's becoming an important market which increases in value and recognition everyday.
It is the first crypto-currency ever made and came along with the blockchain-technology, giving bitcoin the advantage of being the first (and oldest of it's category).
Paiement with bitcoin is quick, safe and easy. it can replace a bank account and it prevents double-spending.
It's getting more and more attention from the media.

Anna69

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:33:20 PM

Bitcoin is the most convenient and easy method to invest and transact your digital money securely
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:38:49 PM

Moreover bitcoin is a good source of income also additional income to the people who have stable job and used bitcoin as additional source of income.

Would you say the same if there weren't any signature campaigns? Probably not. Wink It's mind boggling how easily people think Bitcoin allows them to earn money, while in reality, that's not the case at all. It's always noobs very likely being a signature/faucet/bounty/captcha farmer who think like that. Earning Bitcoin happens by you offering a needed service where you get paid for in Bitcoin. Trading can also generate you a decent return if you know what you are doing, and even actual altcoin mining can generate a certain form of income. You either need to have skills that are in demand, or money that you are willing to risk in return for a potential profit. Either way, money doesn't fall miraculously out of the sky.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:39:54 PM

People should invest in bitcoin because it's becoming an important market which increases in value and recognition everyday.
It is the first crypto-currency ever made and came along with the blockchain-technology, giving bitcoin the advantage of being the first (and oldest of it's category).
Paiement with bitcoin is quick, safe and easy. it can replace a bank account and it prevents double-spending.
It's getting more and more attention from the media.

They will catch the chance to generate huge profit via bitcoin. Even this reason is enough to have invest in bitcoins.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:47:05 PM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

People invest in bitcoin because its easy to earn here.Bitcoin brings people to work hard on it to be rich.Some are taking for a short time to be a millionaire in bitcoining.Thats why many people are attract to work in bitcoin.Especially in investing bitcoin your money be multiplied to the value of bitcoin.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:05:44 PM

Because of bitcoin my life are starting to change now. Peoples should invest in bitcoin not just for living but for fun aswell dont just make a trades but be an investor will be fun as well. Be smart and work hard to get what you want to target on. I very recommended to all my friends and family now at my area. Now after they look im getting a big income from cryotos all peoples around me started to ask. wow.. it like a dream man.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:15:12 PM

Because of bitcoin my life are starting to change now. Peoples should invest in bitcoin not just for living but for fun aswell dont just make a trades but be an investor will be fun as well. Be smart and work hard to get what you want to target on. I very recommended to all my friends and family now at my area. Now after they look im getting a big income from cryotos all peoples around me started to ask. wow.. it like a dream man.
So lucky of you.But yes,it's true.People should invest in bitcoin because it gives your money back 100%,even 2× or 3× the amount.Just focus on your target.For sure you will reap a very huge profit in the end.And since the market value increases almost everyday,the more income you will gain if you know how to take chances in a clever way.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Medrano2990

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:17:22 PM

I think Bitcoin is closer to everyone and in the future it will be widely applied around the world
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:20:56 PM

You wanted to know that why people invest on bitcoin. People invest bitcoin because they return high value. My seems any investors are so optimistic of what happen in the future, they simple possession opportunity that will bring them a great investment return.
Triple7Fox

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:21:04 PM

I think Bitcoin is very important in the future and Bitcoin's investment at this time is very important and Bitcoin's 50 years will be widely used and people will trust Bitcoin more.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:21:39 PM

People should invest in bitcoin because it's the only cryptocurrency that is increasing very fast. It's even the origin of crypto's, mother and father of all crypto's we have assurance in investing with bitcoin. And if you are still doubting bitcoin, you can jump into alt coins but I'm sure that no one will regret in investing in bitcoin because the great potential of bitcoin is at hand.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:25:32 PM

Becuase people needs money so they will invest in bitcoin becuase they want to get a lot of money someday becuase the value of bitcoin is totally bumping up the main reason is they have a trust to bitcoin so that's why they have a courage to invest in bitcoin.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:28:31 PM

Because it has the potential to increase the price. This is especially the case for the developments of Bitcoins and this resulted in the rise of bitcoins. That is why it is getting more investors. And when the good things bitcoins are doing today many countries will take it and be considered a currency in digital form
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:34:33 PM

Earlier this year, especially since the Bitcoin value has risen to record levels, more than $ 4,000, the question of whether to invest in Bitcoin is increasingly set. In my opinion, I would choose Bitcoin as my investment. But before investing, you need to know about Bitcoin, have a little knowledge of it otherwise you will not understand anything. The electronic money market in general and Bitcoin in particular is a new investment trend and of course if you pick up the trend then the opportunity to make money is always expanding. Today, Bitcoin is also becoming very popular, some countries have legalized Bitcoin and there are many companies and restaurants using it. Potential of Bitcoin in the future will be very developed Cheesy
BeerPanda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:30:59 PM

I believe that people should invest money in bitcoins because this cryptocurrency is growing. And this is a great opportunity to pay for flat, insurance and for fun (lol) (:
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:28:55 PM

People should invest in bitcoin because it's one of the best methods of earnings profits in the market today. Even though there are price fluctuations, there is high rate of return as compared to other investments such as gold. And it's increasing knowledge in the market makes newcomers moreover confident in investing in btc.
chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:49:44 PM

We must invest in bitcoin if we want to gain more income. In addition to that, investing in bitcoin is a good investment for long term and if you invest im bitcoin there is a possibility that you could become rich. Lastly, investing in bitcoin is a opportunity to have better future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: