Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:28:07 AM

Well its obvious  on the  matter that why do you or people invest butcoin has been going on since 2008 well some dont recognize bitcoin until its great age comes lol  until it comes on a $2 it becomes larger months by month though after it becomes larger some benefactors well some are hoping to get sime profits and relying that it will grow after time or long term investment
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:38:05 AM

It's been proven that Bitcoin's value keeps on growing and will continually keep on growing, and for the people who can afford it won't regret investing on it, tons of countries now are legalizing Bitcoin and I'm pretty sure soon they adopt to it and use it in there not just for paying bills but might as well as their day to day usage (shopping, cab, fast food, etc.,) and surely Bitcoin's value will skyrocket. Investing might not sound so bad, since Bitcoin is promising and has tons of potential.

CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:42:51 AM

i think, they believe bitcoin is the best invesment and give more hope than other. its true, bitcoin is good for investment but for short term. we dont know when this coin will die, and we must kept very well because play here are risk.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:54:32 AM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
There are a lot of reasons why bitcoin is one of the best ways in investing. Aside from having a high value which is continuously rising. Bitcoin is also known to be one of the most effective way on becoming rich. Many people chose to invest on bitcoin because the stakes that you may earn large money is large unlike any other ways to earn.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:14:23 PM

Because all are hoping for a profit, some are even desperate to sell assets such as property, stocks and land for bitcoin, but they are happy to get huge profits and now make a lot of new rich people.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:39:41 PM

since this platform is considered as the most profitable for saving and investment then people have a tendency to come to this sector. from my perspective, the human being has a natural inclination to make the profit within a short time by hook or by crook. so they are taking the chance of becoming rich with this way...
Candyflipboy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:08:04 PM

In some sense, bitcoin is the most stable currency (it is growing). The experience of the CIS countries says that you can always wake up, and your state has decreased x3.
If this happens to the dollar, only people who has bitcoins will normally survive such a crisis.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:14:07 PM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Obviously because of more chances to be a Millionaire because of investment of Bitcoin. Many people has willing to give up their job and focus to Invest and trading to obtain more profits.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:18:36 PM

Invest in bitcoin is easy. it is also easy to profit.its transction is so easy.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:23:09 PM

in my opinion, people invests in bitcoin because of its availability to trade 24/7, also, the people believes that bitcoin's price will soar and they think of it as good investment for long term. bitcoin will never stop until development of technology has stopped.
Anna Margarita Bereber

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:28:48 PM

For me, people should invest on bitcoin because it can be a great source of income without having chargebacks. People can assure that their investment will grow unlike if you invest in a business their is no assurance if your money can grow or not.
alexsamudra

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:34:10 PM

The bitcoin can not be controlled by any bank or institution. however this is the simplest way to make an investment, and the profit from investing is considerable.
plurred12

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:37:50 PM

People should invest bitcoin because it has a very good profit specially in th future i am positive i will earn a lot in the future. It is a great opportunity to invest in bitcoin because aside from profit we could learn the strategy on how to trade.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:41:07 PM

for me investing on bitcoin is like investing in land or gold or something antique, because the price increase by the time and demand.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:45:57 PM

People should invest bitcoin because it has a very good profit specially in th future i am positive i will earn a lot in the future. It is a great opportunity to invest in bitcoin because aside from profit we could learn the strategy on how to trade.
More people are deposits investment to bitcoin due to good high amount of income incurred on this sites. Moreover bitcoin is a good source of income also additional income to the people who have stable job and used bitcoin as additional source of income.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:58:21 PM

There's no doubt, people who are investing bitcoins are given the opportunity to become rich, Everybody are yearning to be the wealthiest, to live comfortably, To have a good way of living. the answer's are found through bitcoin so they are preferable to invest on it because this is the trend of the new generation, And many people witnessed how it works in the society.

And I am one of those people who wants to be rich.  It is absurd but bitcoin gives me hope to become a rich person.  Rich in a sense that I can live a life more comfortable than today.  Bitcoin is a good thing to invest because it really gives a chance for everyone to earn more.  Its price is undeniably strong and that it gives hope to everyone who invest on it.  Thanks to bitcoin we are able to have things easy for us and more possible to achieve.

Bitcoin isn't an easy way to become rich, unless you can be patient for years and keep saving at least BTC100, if bitcoin could reach $10,000, then you will have $1 Million.
Well, we may have different perspective to define "rich", in my opinion $1 M is a huge amount but it maybe not enough for someone else.
But, the think is; could you manage to collect at least BTC100 or BTC50, or even BTC10?
If bitcoin price reach $6K, can you resist to not sell and wait for $10K?
That's why, bitcoin isn't an easy way to become rich due to it's not easy to be patient and accumulate BTC100
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:58:57 PM

For me people that like investing something should try to invest bitcoin, because bitcoin price is still growing and your investment can profit more. The people that want to invest in bitcoin but lack of knowledge you need to study first about investing bitcoin to make sure that your investment will be successful. Smiley
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:01:17 PM

It is very simple because bitcoin is a very potential and valuable altcoin, we can make a profit from it as well as become rich thanks to it.
aa.aep

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:03:26 PM

dikarnakan bitcoin is very profitable for us berinpes therefore banya people now berinpes in bitcoin simplify the finance because more and more bitcoin users as the country develops so the transaction becomes easier, the success is always bitcoin
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:07:54 PM

simple if you invest bitcoin today. then tomorrow will be rich bitcoin is gold but gold in digital form is not visible but precious very high. the potential of bitcoin is high enough if we follow the days of bitcoin always follow technology everyone needs technology bitcoin opportunity to become king in digital investment that is the reason why bitcoin deserve to be a worthy investment.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: