Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:35:09 AM

according to the article I read on the internet, there are many reasons for us to invest in bitcoin, as for these reasons I conclude to be 3 reasons.
The first reason why we should invest in bitcoin is As a means of storing value, that is, Despite the value of bitcoin fluctuations, in recent years the value of bitcoin has increased exponentially, even when the conventional currency continues to lose value. Bitcoin has a limitation on the current 21 million that will be reached by 2140. The value of pure bitcoin depends on the market mechanism. But because supply of bitcoin in the market is limited, while demand is increasing, the price is higher.

the second reason is the Hedging Tool. When the economy becomes uncertain, people will tend to move their assets to hedging instruments, which are fixed values ​​even though the economy is slowing down.

the third reason is Profit, Bitcoin has proven to be the most successful virtual currency in the world. Bitcoin valuation is the highest among other cryptocurrencies.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:38:33 AM

This is a great way to earn money. It is also very easy and profitable to invest using bitcoin. Anyone can do it. You just need to place it on the Internet purse. The bottom line is that you buy bitcoin for local currency, it is in your wallet and if its value grows rapidly, you make a profit.
Maveric99

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

before I started dibitcoin I am a businessman who wants to expand my business business, all that was hindered because the business capital so small to widen it.
When I started in the Bitcoin world, I was a beginner with no precise knowledge of how mining works on cryptocurrency. I think bitcoin is just a paypal tool like paypal or something, when I go into bitcoin community there are many new things to learn. benefit to me, I think bitcoin a new breakthrough for someone like me by generating capital from my investment to expand my business.
serenacalce

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:54:28 AM

Bitcoin is one of the best digital currency of the online marketing. Most of the people use it. It is promising assets.  Many people are invest here for some several reason some of them is  it's price is very high and attractive.  More than, it investment is very esy and safely. So you can invest Bitcoin and get lot of profit.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

I think every one wants to earn more and more money and in this time bitcoin price is in fully favor of the buying because of too much low price and in this way every one wants to be a part of bitcoin and will earn a great amount in return so that is why i think to invest in bitcoin is the best option currently and that is why peoples are investing in bitcoin,
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:57:14 AM

If we want that  stay afloat, then of course we need to support it and invest in it. But every person at the same time must understand that this is still a big risk. Therefore, each one should decide for himself whether he can invest in .
Yeah cryptocurrency is the best investment these days most especially in  and alot of people are investing in it because they know  is great investment.  is profitable, most people using  to looking for profit to opportunity become to millionaire.  is a cryptocurrency that can be the most popular in the future. Investing in  is better than investing in other,  is really a good choice to make more money.
OlegK41

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

Invest in Bitcoin - it's profitable! Bitcoin shows growth every new year. He constantly comes to new historical highs. I'm sure it will be over and over again. People often say that Bitcoin will not grow any more, that it is already very expensive, but despite these words Bitcoin rises higher and higher. I invest in bitcoin, because I am sure that it will continue to grow!
Impros88

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

Invest in Bitcoin - it's profitable! Bitcoin shows growth every new year. He constantly comes to new historical highs. I'm sure it will be over and over again. People often say that Bitcoin will not grow any more, that it is already very expensive, but despite these words Bitcoin rises higher and higher. I invest in bitcoin, because I am sure that it will continue to grow!

Every time peopel tell that when bitcoin falling so deep like now and after when its rising again peopel start talking that its new ero of crypto and we will going to the moon Smiley i see same situation always from time to time.
chirst adam94

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:46:32 AM

Every parson should invest in bitcoin for his/her future.Because bitcoin don't has a fixed price.Now a days bitcoin is one of the valuable things in the world.
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:51:02 AM

The question is simple; Why should people invest in bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing in bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
Hi I was wondering about buying 1000 USD worth if Bitcoin soon. Is now a good time, or should I wait?
For some reason, it seems that every time someone gets paid on Friday, there is an increase after 5pm. It's like all the check to check people drop another 200 in bitcoin, causing the price to go up. It's only a few hundred, but it is technically going up. So, the best time it seems is a Thursday before a Friday payday.
No Friday mornings are the best time to buy. Thursday evenings and early Friday mornings can be bare. As far as not losing money, buying Friday morning and selling Friday night seems to be the safest bet.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:08:55 AM

People should invest in Bitcoin because of its great technology and algorithm, it is for the future. Also if you want something that is real, not perfect  but real good source of earning, something that is quick but not easy, risky but worth it, then you need to invest in Bitcoin. It is volatile, scary and risky but if you have patience and strategy the amount of money you will earn from it is really worth all those things. No guts no glory.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

People should invest in Bitcoin because of its great technology and algorithm, it is for the future. Also if you want something that is real, not perfect  but real good source of earning, something that is quick but not easy, risky but worth it, then you need to invest in Bitcoin. It is volatile, scary and risky but if you have patience and strategy the amount of money you will earn from it is really worth all those things. No guts no glory.

People invest in bitcoin because of there higher value in our market. Even if at low price in this time but bitcoin prove there potential in terms of higher value the past few years. People believe it will get the bottom a few months or year from now.
OnlyTomorrow

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

because BTC can make me become a rich person quickly. LOL
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

To make money!
In a short time, a system that saves money at high rates. It is very popular for this reason. People like to make money on the short cut.
gamaman990

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

Diversification and profit potential are my reasons to get into bitcoin, but once into it, I found more reasons to stay vested instead of taking profit and leaving: technical potential, monetary democracy, borderless payment, near-zero fees, total transparency and accountability, none of which can be said for FIATs or any other investment class. So here I come and forever stay.
Blockvisory

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

I believe that Bitcoin will be the currency of the future. With enough knowledge, courage and patience, you'll be able to succeed in it if you invest today.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest in bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing in bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.

After successful year 2017 for Bitcoin it is really hard to imagine that Bitcoin will crash any time in future. People are believed in Bitcoin very much. Even temporary problems can not dissuade BTC fans in their future good profits.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

The only reason why people invests money and time to bitcoins is to earn more money using their own money.Believing in the saying that if you spend more money you can make more money out of it.And it is the only reason we see right now because bitcoins offers such big return for your investments in short or long period of time

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

The only reason why people invests money and time to bitcoins is to earn more money using their own money.Believing in the saying that if you spend more money you can make more money out of it.And it is the only reason we see right now because bitcoins offers such big return for your investments in short or long period of time
Yup, either short or long term investment or holding they will still earn huge amount of money which is why it is very attractive for the other people who want to make investment through bitcoin because it is faster compare to the stock market which their stocks need a lot of time before it will grow and at least double their capital from that stock.
Blockvisory

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

There are some reasons why people should more invest in Bitcoin

1. No third parties

In Bitcoin exchange, there is no government agency involved so nobody can block someone’s wealth. So no one can tamper with user’s bitcoins which gives users an absolute freedom.

2. No tax payment

As we know there is no third party influence in bitcoin transaction so there is obviously no tax payment one have to pay.

3. No track record

Until and unless a bitcoin user publishes his/her wallet address no one can trace the transaction. Nobody knows apart from the wallet owner that how many bitcoins the owner has in his/her wallet.

4. Reversed transactions not possible

In common payment system, if your client asks for payment reversal, you have to pay them back even though you already delivered the goods. But in cryptocurrencies transactions cannot be reversed.

5. No documentation work

As we opened the bank accounts we have to do some paperwork but in bitcoins, whether you transfer funds or receive funds, there is no involvement of paperwork. No one has to submit address, ID proof also no passport is required for trading.

6. Minor Fees

Since no third party is involved cryptocurrency transaction cost is very little. With the help of Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform, anyone can transact bitcoins for free.

7. Identity theft protection

Unlike credit cards, there are lesser risks for data theft and hacking. In credit card system vendor can be manipulative and there can be more chances of asking more money than agreed. But as a bitcoin owner, you can send the exact amount which you have decided.

These are also the reasons why the government is trying to regulate the market.  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: