Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67169 times)
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:57:48 PM

Can barely contain myself anymore! Someone please say something - NOW?
Keep it together man and act your age! You're going to make us children lose the little cool we've been mustering too
Keeping it together is no longer easy dude have you checked the market lately? you must be some kind of Zen master for one to keep his cool

Exactly what I've been trying to do this past few and while I pride myself to be ZEN enough to make Seagal quake in his boots, this market's been throwing me a lot of curveballs lately
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:45:34 PM

I understand that asking about the timing of entering the exchange is simply useless?)))
We are waiting for Nebula to launch, then STP to the moon

Nebula is a crypto exchange? at the moment I think STASH is listed on IDEX and etherdelta.
Yeah it is, and the Nebula Exchange will do STP some good.
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

"Is this project really worth spending money on it" -I wonder  Huh Huh

If you believe, buy n hold while cheap, if not, you can follow on side or something else of your interest.
Is anything worth spending money on. Depends on who you are.
Is STASH worth spending money on? Read the WHITEPAPER
Nicely put, sir.
And if you have any concerns after that, feel free to ask here or shoot me a PM
Get in touch with the whitepaper and feel free to ask questions here. You spend on things you believe in or find interesting
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

Keep it together man and act your age! You're going to make us children lose the little cool we've been mustering too
Keeping it together is no longer easy dude have you checked the market lately? you must be some kind of Zen master for one to keep his cool

Stp still at its early stage, give it some time.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

If you believe, buy n hold while cheap, if not, you can follow on side or something else of your interest.
Nicely put, sir.
Get in touch with the whitepaper and feel free to ask questions here. You spend on things you believe in or find interesting
He must be concern with the short term benefit or short term profit. With many coins created every month, the profit in investing in ICO for short became more less and less.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:18:51 PM
Merited by hoop (1)

i think this coin is dead  Angry

Not having marketing buzz doesn't mean this coin is dead. Surely might look like it but as long as the team is developing the blockchain the token is supposed to migrate to, while taking care of other technical development issues, I think this token will be fine. There's no active exchange other than IDEX (https://idex.market/eth/stp) for the token at the moment so I would consider it more inactive than dead. Nebula already confirmed it will list STP once the exchange goes live, but not sure when is that going to be.

I payed 2.40 ETH at current prices (0.20 BTC at the time of ICO) for 10,000 STP. And that was with the best discount in the ICO. I don't think I am encourage to sell at this ridiculous prices. I prefer to already think my money is lost because that's how it is with ICOs. First ICO I ever participated. First and last lol. There's really extremely few ICOs that you can't grab at the exchanges for less of ICO or Pre-sale prices. All I want from the team is to be actively supporting the project and develop as best as they can. It would be really really nice if the team could provide a transparent progress of what has been done with the ICO funds, any spending, investing, etc. That's the very minimum they could do. Just by holding our investments, they already could've tripled the value in USD and that should be reflected in the price. I do have to say that there's no need of expensive marketing to just keep the community updated here. As long as nothing of this is happening, I wouldn't advice any newcomer to invest in this project. The cost of opportunity of holding this token has been very high to me and if you aren't ready to face high risks/high rewards then is better to look at other more stable tokens/coins.
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

i think this coin is dead  Angry

Not having marketing buzz doesn't mean this coin is dead. Surely might look like it but as long as the team is developing the blockchain the token is supposed to migrate to, while taking care of other technical development issues, I think this token will be fine. There's no active exchange other than IDEX (https://idex.market/eth/stp) for the token at the moment so I would consider it more inactive than dead. Nebula already confirmed it will list STP once the exchange goes live, but not sure when is that going to be.

I payed 2.40 ETH at current prices (0.20 BTC at the time of ICO) for 10,000 STP. And that was with the best discount in the ICO. I don't think I am encourage to sell at this ridiculous prices. I prefer to already think my money is lost because that's how it is with ICOs. First ICO I ever participated. First and last lol. There's really extremely few ICOs that you can't grab at the exchanges for less of ICO or Pre-sale prices. All I want from the team is to be actively supporting the project and develop as best as they can. It would be really really nice if the team could provide a transparent progress of what has been done with the ICO funds, any spending, investing, etc. That's the very minimum they could do. Just by holding our investments, they already could've tripled the value in USD and that should be reflected in the price. I do have to say that there's no need of expensive marketing to just keep the community updated here. As long as nothing of this is happening, I wouldn't advice any newcomer to invest in this project. The cost of opportunity of holding this token has been very high to me and if you aren't ready to face high risks/high rewards then is better to look at other more stable tokens/coins.

Good evening! I wanted to ask you, why did you decide to invest in this very ico as your first ico? There are so many of them. How did you make the choice?! Thanks in advance
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:28:10 PM

i think this coin is dead  Angry

Good evening! I wanted to ask you, why did you decide to invest in this very ico as your first ico? There are so many of them. How did you make the choice?! Thanks in advance

I know this question isn't directed with me so i'm just going to state my opinion here. One thing should be taken into is the Masternodes functionality. If you know dash, holding a huge sum amount of DASH will generate you passive income. This is also for STASH. I've only invested a few but incase this one blows, i'm going to get a decent return. If this dies, idk because i invested only money what i can afford to lose.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:51:55 PM

I know this question isn't directed with me so i'm just going to state my opinion here. One thing should be taken into is the Masternodes functionality. If you know dash, holding a huge sum amount of DASH will generate you passive income. This is also for STASH. I've only invested a few but incase this one blows, i'm going to get a decent return. If this dies, idk because i invested only money what i can afford to lose.

As Chrmel612 said, I jumped in STP because of the masternodes and because of the discount they were offering. But it's a mistake to fall for these discounts because, if BTC appreciates just a tiny bit, your BTC value in the ICO drastically drops, and imagine this ICO was prior BTC last year's final pump, so I thought the 60% off (or so?) I got from the ICO pre-sale was going to protect my investment but it really didn't at all. Also I've been falling more out of love with the idea of masternodes the more I see how projects are using them: No real intrinsic value other than holding the coins. I don't want a masternode to just give me a certain amount of coins over time, I want a functional masternode that brings utility to the whole network. Time is more important than price, and masternode ROI usually is less than the actual cost of opportunity you have from holding one. Specially if you FOMO'ed buying one. Of course, the masternode premise is the, security, obfuscation that brings to transactions, but that can be done in a different way. The zs-Snarks protocol was also one very strong thing that brought me to STP.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

thats it sometimes is good to fold your hand and chill

narutos

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:29:08 PM
Merited by hoop (1)

Nicely put, sir.
He must be concern with the short term benefit or short term profit. With many coins created every month, the profit in investing in ICO for short became more less and less.

One should aim for long term investment instead of quick flip. Crypto market is highly volatile, but long term should paid off with a strong team and mass adoption of working product.
narutos

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

Good point, only invested as much as one can afford to lose, especially in crypto where prices is volatile.
narutos

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

Lol, anyone gone days/weeks without checking market price? Too many people in crypto for short term and expect increase in prices in short amount of time.
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:53:28 PM

Nicely put, sir.

One should aim for long term investment instead of quick flip. Crypto market is highly volatile, but long term should paid off with a strong team and mass adoption of working product.

I agree with your thought that the Crypto market is highly volatile, and investment Crypto should be for long term. and most important points with any crypto project are a strong team and mass adoption of working product.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:52:05 PM

Alright you have said it all, exactly my thoughts. Start with what you can afford to lose then wait and see, if it goes higher then invest even more while you still can.
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:17:57 PM

Lol, anyone gone days/weeks without checking market price? Too many people in crypto for short term and expect increase in prices in short amount of time.
I don't understand why people don't go for both. Personally, investing in both long term and short term is best and thrilling.
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:30:52 PM

"Is this project really worth spending money on it" -I wonder  Huh Huh

Nicely put, sir.

That's the logic, yet not everyone understands how it works.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:32:01 PM

I don't understand why people don't go for both. Personally, investing in both long term and short term is best and thrilling.
some are just there to destroy and terminate are long term and short term thrilling its a crazy markets with lots of bad wolves

cava (OP)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:43:50 AM

Hi Everyone,

We would like to announce that StashPay has partnered with SmiChrisSoft a software development company based in Moscow Russia for research and development of the StashPay project.

About SmiChrisSoft

“SmiChrisSoft provides a full range of services of software development, including requirement specification preparation, design, testing, maintenance, support and further development of software. Our task - to provide the best IT-ideas for your business, ensuring a high level service. We work with the most demanding customers worldwide and therefore offer only customized solutions, and only the newest technologies, ensuring high quality development, excellent service and convenient operation.

Our company is engaged in projects in various fields: medicine, transportation, trade, finance, education, telecommunications, mobile communications, banking and finance, IT, media, hospitality and tourism, and others.

We are a team of experts in Blockchain technology.

Using cryptography we are able to build a data structure that makes it possible to create a digital ledger of transactions and share it among a distributed network of computers.

SmiChrisSoft corp. provides software development services to meet the growing demand for Blockchain technology. Leverage our expertise in Blockchain development to validate your ideas, analyze requirements, and develop a Blockchain that meets your needs and objectives.

We are an ambitious organisation striving to grow the clients’ economy and we do this by working hard to champion the Blockchain sector and a wonderful product we create together. We have developed multiple projects to reduce clients’ administrative/operations cost through automated verification of policyholder identity and contract validity, auditable registration of claims and data from third parties, and payouts for claims via a Blockchain based payments infrastructure or smart contracts.

The Blockchain technology offers potential use cases for insurers that change the way we share data, process claims and improve trust and include innovating insurance products and services for growth, increasing effectiveness in fraud detection and pricing, and reducing administrative cost. Implementation of Blockchain has a long-term horizon as it depends on network effects as well as on defining the regulatory conditions.”

We have also been recruiting for additional development talent and should be able to announce more news on this front shortly. If you are a developer with significant C++ experience (minimum 5 years) or an exceptional front-end web developer and would like to be involved with the StashPay project please contact us.

dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:44:51 AM

StashPay has partnered with SmiChrisSoft. this partnership will have a good effect on stashpay.  Smiley

Stashpay slowly going towards success, we are just waiting for Nebula exchange, STP will succeed soon !  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: