Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:16:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416411 times)
Phillis

Activity: 404
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:46:07 AM

I just recorded a demo video of how our software works, along with a demo of trade bots, order bots, and the marketview page!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLcZ582B_To

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phillis

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:06:20 AM

~ All,

Haasbot 2.2.2 provides some greatly needed stability to our whiteservers and some optimizations to Haasbot itself. It is greatly recommended to upgrade to this version of Haasbot for overall stability and usability. Haasbot should no longer crash when running it on older hardware and/or systems with lower memory resources. As usual, new coins have been added. Below is the changelog:

New features:
None.

Enhancements:
[Framework] New added coins: 8BIT, 007, Blitz, Niro, Huge, Lux, Iec, Egma, Sigu, Ekn, Dox, Xms, Qtz, Drz, Grav, Gam, Gph, Teeth and Xau
[Exchanges] Coinbase Exchange API drivers expanded to support new coins

Changed:
[Framework] Made preparations for changing the all-in amount to driver specific limits (instead of the fixed 95%)
[Framework] Price history system improved (less reloads, hard coded limits added)
[Indicator] IchiCloud expanded with different buy/sell triggers

Bug fixes:
[Scriptbot] Several big script-bot fixes.
[Framework] Heiken-Ashi first init call error fixed.

As usual be sure to let us know if you encounter any issues or have any questions! If you are interesting in purchasing a haasbot license, you can do so on our website: https://www.haasonline.com

~ Haasonline Software Team
yossarian78

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:18:20 AM

Some pre-sale questions :
Is haasbot suitable for hft? In a sense of:
Being able to perform at least 20 orders every minute?
Being able to respond in close to real time latency to market data? (Can you specify average latency for each exchange?)
Does orders sent through rest API / Sockets?

Can haasbot calculate indicators based on multiple exchanges datasets (for example - if huobi buy price is larger then okcoin sell price - make a trade on btc china?)

What would be the recommended license type and setup for such requirments?

Best regards - Yair
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 10:44:39 AM

Hi,
We can progress hunderds of orders per minute, but the API rules are holding us back. The APIs allow only an X amount of command per minute and this is the part which holds us back on speed for HFT.The average delays is about 20-40ms, this part depend on the distance between the location of the API and the end-user. We can do quick trading, responding to the market but tests have shown to me this is almost undoable. The bottleneck for HTF for this speedy progress is the amount you want to trade. Microtransaction work, but the exchange API hate those, they also block it as far as possible -> the minimum trade-amount.Order are mostly send using the REST API, this is quick enough. Sockets only have the advantage of provide prices quickly. There is no advantage when you send an order using the SOCKET. The end-speed of progressing at the exchange will go at same speed.

Can haasbot calculate indicators based on multiple exchanges datasets (for example - if huobi buy price is larger then okcoin sell price - make a trade on btc china?)

Yes, all indicators and be triggered with other exchanges and/or pairs. Trade BTC on BTC-E with the signal from okcoin or trade LTC on Bitfinex with the BTC signal from Bitstamp, ect.

What would be the recommended license type and setup for such requirments?

If you would like to make a lot of trades then the advanced license would be the best so that you can set up a lot of bots using different trade ammounts. Here is an overview of the different licenses.
https://www.haasonline.com/pricing/

Let us know if you have anymore questions feel free to send a pm.

-Krach

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

egybitco

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:47:05 PM

hi
gonna buy Begginer bot and run it @ VPS service would you please recommend a VPS service for me ?
Thanks
Huh
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 03:56:45 PM

sent you a pm

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

egybitco

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:04:16 PM

Thank you will use Cheesy
SavellM

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:29:42 AM

Could you PM me a good cheap VPS please?
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 08:38:24 PM

Hi,
I responded to your support ticket
 Grin

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

Phillis

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:49:37 AM

~ All,

We have released Haasbot 2.2.4, which is a minor release to address the API changes to Huobi, Bittrex, and Cryptsy. Additionally, we have upgraded the whiteserver software to increase the speed of backtests and price data transfers by a significant amount. This release will delete previous price data, so be sure to give Haasbot some time when you first create a bot/first start it up, as it will grab all of the price data from our servers. It should take maximum 2-3 minutes to grab all of the data for each pair, but once you have the price data, its there and you are all set.

All you need to do is right click on Haasbot in the system tray --> Check for updates, and run the installer.

This build is also available in OSX and in Linux. If you have an active license and have an activated forum account, simply head over to the OS' build that you would like to run and you will be good to go.

This will be the last update before Haasbot 2.3 goes into beta, as we need to put our effort into putting the final touches for Haasbot 2.3.

As always, if you have any questions or need anything, let us know!

Phillis

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:08:19 PM

Unfortunately, there were a few bugs that were seemingly resolved but were not. We would like to apologize to everyone about this, but we have corrected and tested Haasbot 2.2.5, which addresses the residual bugs. This build specifically addresses the issues experienced in Haasbog 2.2.4 with Huobi and Bittrex. Both of these exchanges are confirmed as now working in this build.

As usual, you can pick up the OSX and Linux beta builds of Haasbot 2.2.5. Note: You need a valid Haasbot license in order to gain access to the beta builds and you need to have your forum account activated. If your forum account isn't activated, please follow these instructions.

You can purchase a Haasbot license on our website: https://www.haasonline.com

Let us know if you experience any issues or need anything! With that said, its back to Haasbot 2.3 development!

~ Haasonline Software
peasantwizard

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:30:25 PM

Hi! I am finding Haasbot basically needs to be running 24/7 - can you please recommend a VPS to me also? Thanks!
Stingery64

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:16:05 AM

hi, is there any free demo version that allows to backtest at least?
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 04:55:51 PM

No there is not a demo version. The Beginner License is only 0.22 BTC for three months.
Here are a few videos that show you what it can do:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4LLbWG0ZIeF-iXwjx3SiR1Ob_zx-Q8A_

Thanks,
Theo

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

Phillis

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:03:31 PM

~ All,

We are happy to announce that we are finally going into our Haasbot 2.3 beta build. Haasbot 2.3 is the latest version of Haasbot that includes Futures support on both OKCoin.com and BitVC.com. The futures markets that are supported at 10x and 20x BTC and LTC futures on OKCoin.com and 5x, 10x, and 20x BTC futures on BitVC. We also support Weekly, Biweekly, and Quarterly markets. This means that you can create a "Futures Trade Bot," load it up with your strategy and let it trade on 20x futures for maximizing profits. Keep in mind, there is a higher risk of losses when trading futures, so please understand how these markets work before automating a strategy with Haasbot.

As mentioned before, all current Haasbot users can use the Futures Trade Bots for free during the beta testing period. After the beta testing period is over, users will have the ability to upgrade their license for Futures support. The price for upgrading a current haasbot license is the following:

Code:
What you paid for the license / the total number of days for your license X the number of days remaining in your license

If you are purchasing a new license, the cost of futures support is the same as the basic license.

Additionally, the major changes are: arbitrage bot support is dropped, indicator scanner feature added, orderbook view added, new enhancements to the marketview page, Wallet Asset feature added, and much more! All of the changes will be documented in the wiki, starting this week.

Haasbot 2.3 Beta Downloads:
Windows
OSX
Linux

Note: You NEED to have an active Haasbot License in order to participate in beta testing!

New features:
[Framework] Future-bots added
[Framework] Indicator scanner added
[Exchanges] OKCoin Futures added
[Exchanges] BitVC Futures added
[Interface] Exchanges has been modified to "Trading Platforms". And the view has been upgraded.
[Interface] Orderbook views has been added. Watch 2, 3, 4 or 10 orderbooks at once & trade.
[Interface] Wallet assets is new. View your portofolio in one page.
[Interface] Trade now has now the option to open/close your positions op future platforms
[Interface] Six-view has been added to the market view.
[Interface] While cloning a bot the exchange and market can be edited.
[Interface] 2 Custom ticker can be added tot the marketview.
[Interface] Trade bot indicator back test has replace the normal back test.
[Interface] Open order has been replaced with a drag-able window. Open positions are looked here too.

Enhancements:
[Framework] New added coins: -
[Interface] The charts have got facelift. Cleaner lines and more padding.
[Interface] Websocket connection to for the orderbook of OKCoin has been improved.
[Interface] Minor CSS fixes.

Changed:
[Framework] Arbitrage-bots has been dropped
[Framework] Price history system improved (price packages added)
[Interface] Candle stick pattern from market view. (performance optimization).

Bug fixes:
Several minor fixes compared to version 2.x

As usual be sure to let us know if you encounter any issues or have any questions!

nicklello

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:44:40 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 09:32:59 AM by nicklello

Is this now available compiled for Linux ---- I'm happy to shell out for a new license haven let my previous license lapse when I gave up on running HaasBot under a Windows VM ?

Sorry, stupid question -- I found/read the anouncement...
glavmey

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:54:16 AM

Hi!

I haven't used this bot in a long time and wanted to give it a try once again. I bought it in late 2013 and have a donation license. Which version can I run with that license? And where can I download it? I tried the 2.3 Beta but the license doesn't work for that.

Thx!
Phillis

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:58:11 AM

Hi!

I haven't used this bot in a long time and wanted to give it a try once again. I bought it in late 2013 and have a donation license. Which version can I run with that license? And where can I download it? I tried the 2.3 Beta but the license doesn't work for that.

Thx!

Can you PM me the email address you used when purchasing the donation license? The donation license is an extremely limited license in terms of features and I would recommend that you upgrade the license to one of the newer ones in order to gain access to the futures support while we are in beta testing. But send me the email address you used and I will take a look.

~ Phillis
Phillis

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:19:16 PM

~ All,

We are proud to announce that Haasbot 2.3 beta build 2 is now available on all operating systems! Haasbot 2.3 beta build 2 has massive improvements for charts and has performance has increased, as well as numerous bugs fixes. Additionally, new Altcoins are available in this build, such as ETH!

Be sure to delete your database file in My Documents/HTS/Database and run beta build 2.

You can grab the version of beta build 2 below:
Windows Build
OSX Build
Linux Build

Note: You must have a valid Haasbot license in order to participate in beta testing.

Be sure to check out the wiki for videos and tutorials on the new features in 2.3
* Futures Bots and how to set them up.
* Indicator Scanner and how to use it
* Orderbook View and how to use it
* Wallet Asset
* Trade Now
* Positions Tab

If you would like to purchase haasbot, you can do so on our website: https://www.haasonline.com

Let us know if you have any questions or need anything!

egybitco

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:42:47 AM

hi everybody
selling my  Beginner license already gone 2 months and 1 month remain license
My Account

Order #4047 was placed on June 26, 2015 and is currently Completed.
Order Details
Product    Total
3 Month Beginner License × 1
Download file: haasbot-setup.exe    ฿0.22
Subtotal:    ฿0.22
Payment Method:    Bitcoin Payment
Total:    ฿0.22 (Includes ฿0.04 VAT)

i sell it for 0.1BTC
thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: