Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416403 times)
Phillis

Activity: 404
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:28:01 PM

For me all update failed (There is a update availible. Please update the server.) i did 10 times loll but it's failing so...ctrl F5 do nothing.  trading bot impossible to erase. I tried everythig. I erase all haasonline stuf on my hard drive. including %appdata% and hide folder. uninstall all.. restart, reinstall and Same problem. So i'm keeping the soft like that and i dont loose my time anymore Smiley

The update failing issue is cosmetic as Haasbot does update. You can verify this by opening Haasbot 2.0 and then clicking "Admin" then "About."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yannick99

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:36:05 PM

For me all update failed (There is a update availible. Please update the server.) i did 10 times loll but it's failing so...ctrl F5 do nothing.  trading bot impossible to erase. I tried everythig. I erase all haasonline stuf on my hard drive. including %appdata% and hide folder. uninstall all.. restart, reinstall and Same problem. So i'm keeping the soft like that and i dont loose my time anymore Smiley

The update failing issue is cosmetic as Haasbot does update. You can verify this by opening Haasbot 2.0 and then clicking "Admin" then "About."

Yes, as per "about" am up to date.
mahrens917

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 01:49:42 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 03:43:15 AM by mahrens917

Haas offers an API to Virtex however that exchange does not offer withdrawals or support of any kind.  haas should not offer access to such a scam site that steals bitcoins.  Haas is endorsing it by even offering a connection to it.  Has anyone else had trouble Virtex?

Whats the problem with virtex? I have personally used it for testing when we first supported them, perhaps you can send us a link and we can check in with them about any possible issues?

They are not releasing withdrawals in anyway (BTC, LTC, or Paypal).  And their support pages are down.  This has been for over 24 hours.  Screenshots of the issues:

https://i.imgur.com/R7hmtX3.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/NOqjb1e.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/I11d5Nr.jpg

There is also another bitcointalk thread here on Virtex:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=748919.0

Any help you can provide would be much appreciated!

Ok, tomorrow morning I will send a message to the contacts I have at Virtex and see whats going on. I will keep you posted.

Phillis, thanks for your help on this.  It has been a week and Virtex still does not support withdrawals and does not have a support page.  It is an obvious scam and Haas should not be supporting such an exchange.  Did you hear back from them?  

Has Haas stopped supporting their API so other future Haas customers do not got robbed of their bitcoin from Virtex?

Thanks

Find the pool with the best payout!
nodes.p2pool.co
Phillis

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:54:50 PM

Phillis, thanks for your help on this.  It has been a week and Virtex still does not support withdrawals and does not have a support page.  It is an obvious scam and Haas should not be supporting such an exchange.  Did you hear back from them?  

Has Haas stopped supporting their API so other future Haas customers do not got robbed of their bitcoin from Virtex?

Thanks

We reached out to them and we are waiting for their response. We will give them another day or two to respond before we act based on this. There could be a multitude of reasons for why they limit that and we want to do our due diligence and give them time to respond before we do anything, but at the same time, we have to protect our users.
GSnake

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:16:05 AM

Hello, I'm a new customer of yours.
I've been testing your bot for one week now and I'm very disappointed with some features.
First of all the low-quality translation of a lot of phrases ("Update availible") and missing description on a lot of indicators, without mentioning the standard text on the safeties. Next, the "fake failing" updater: how can you even say "it's just an aesthetic bug"? Do a proper updater, that's all.
I trade on Kraken and the "Overcome Fee Cost" insurance does NOT work since it does not calculate the fees correctly, please solve this as soon as possible. (Fees are applied on the final sum transferred and change on a per-user basis starting from 0.35%)
Thank you.
Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Software developer

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 12:17:14 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 10:18:32 AM by Stephan224

I can confirm the reported issues. But in all fairness our development times is not directly going towards translations and the update error message. Both of them are not pretty and i can only confirm this. But we are putting all our development power into the white server implementation. It our highest priority because the gain from that is the most for everybody.

The problem with the fee is a nasty bug and we will respond to it as soon as we can by doing a update. As an temporary solution i can recommend to switch over to the percentage price change, because its the same but the percentages have to be set by hand. Just until we got this resolved.

BTW
We had an very close relation with Virtex, everything has checked out with them. We have ran background checks and all signs of a legal exchange where present. But at the current moment they are also non-responsive towards us. Its unclear what is happening, or better why. If this not changes very soon we will drop them from our supported list.

Edit:
We are dropping our support for Virtex officially at the next update.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
Phillis

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:57:26 AM

~All,

Due to the recent news about Virtex not honoring withdraws, we have decided to suspend our support for their exchange. We have been trying to get in touch with both the CEO and owner of Virtex, which previously was very quick and easy. We wanted to give them some time to get back to us before we take action, as there could be a number of reasons for this and we don't want to act too hastily. Unfortunately, we have not heard anything back and we must always look to protect our users from exchanges that don't protect their customers.

We highly advise that you guys DO NOT USE Virtex, as it appears that you cannot withdraw fiat or coins. Our next update will exclude Virtex from the API Driver list, but since Virtex is currently enabled, we ask that you do not trade there or if you are going to trade there, you are aware of the withdraw situation.

If you want to follow the reports of this, here are a few of the threads relating to Virtex users' inability to withdraw:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923518.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923337.0
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/2uq3oa/anyone_else_having_problems_with_virtex/

We will re-enable support to Virtex if they can resolve their withdraw issues, but until then, we will leave their exchange disabled from the next build on.

~ Haasonline Software Team
Phillis

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:31:33 AM

We are proud to announce that we have been making great progress on porting Haasbot over to OSX. Because of the recent breakthrough, we are going to start beta testing Haasbot in OSX in roughly 1 to 2 weeks. If you are interested in beta testing the OSX version of Haasbot, please send me (Phillis) a PM on our forums and I will add you to the OSX Beta Testing group.

The OSX version of Haasbot is exactly the same as windows and once we have successfully beta tested and released Haasbot for OSX, we will move over to beta testing the Linux version of Haasbot.

Keep in mind that initially, the UI for OSX is a crappy looking winform GUI, but this will be replaced with a native OSX UI once we have confirmed that everything is functional and meets our performance standards. It may not be pretty at first (just the UI when you right click the Haasbot icon in system tray in windows), but we will get there and we are looking to mainly test functionality.

But anyways, shoot me a PM if you are interested in testing the OSX version of Haasbot and I will add you to the group!

Note: You need to have an active Haasbot License to be included in Beta Testing.

Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:42:33 PM

trouble with houbi ??

Phillis

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:15:37 AM

trouble with houbi ??

huobi has been having DNS issues, which is obviously outside of our control.
Phillis

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:37:36 AM

We just wanted to give you guys an update on where we are, since we have been quiet recently but we have been working hard on the whiteserver and the beta. Basically, we will be having two beta builds which will be released one after the other. The first beta build is to test the durability and performance of the whiteserver. Once we have seen how this performs, we will either scale up our whiteservers in preparation for a release and then release the second beta to double check that everything is working as intended or we will fix any issues we have and then release the second beta build.

To test the beta, just shoot me (Phillis) a PM on our forums and I will add you to the beta testing forum group and you will find instructions/a build once we have released it. You need to have a valid haasbot license to participate in beta testing.

This beta build also includes some changes and some bug fixes. Below is a list of changes/fixes:

Changed:
[Exchanges] TestAPI removed (please use the SandboxAPI instead)
[Exchanges] Virtex support dropped
[Exchange] Order Tracking is fixed.
[Arbitrage-bot] On request the default response is set to stop the bot if a arbitrage-route fails
[FrameWork] Native price tracking made optional to use
[Indicator] CCI made available for Simple licenses
[Indicator] IchimokuClouds made available for Simple licenses
[Marketview] Left side has undergone a complete transformation. (we added Lines, Fibonacci Fans and Fibonacci Resentment for now)

New features:
[Framework] Push price server implemented (and activated by default)
[Arbitrage-bot] Option added to select what to do at failed arbitrage trading route
[Indicator] (P)SAR added
[Indicator] Bollinger Bands added
[Indicator] SlowRSI added (this is a SMA over an RSI)
[Indicator] FastRSI added (this is a EMA over an RSI)
[Indicator] WeightedRSI added  (this is a WMA over an RSI)
[Dashboard] All the lights are now clickable. They will lead you to the cause of the light.
[Dashboard] Extended filter with a sort function (A-Z & Z-A)
[Dashboard] Bots are now draggable. Function can be enabled in the filter-popup

Enhancements:
[Framework] Several CPU load reductions done
[Framework] Chart data is partially upgraded
[Indicator] StochRSI upgraded (both lengths made adjustable)
[Indicator] Script-indicator upgraded

Bug fixes:
[Pairs] Bitfinex supported pairs re-aligned
[Interface] Default login text added to login
[Indicator] Script-indicator charts
[Dashboard] Order Bot display will load now.

Upcoming:
- More translations will be added soon.
- Script-bots will be added soon.
- Trend insurances

If you are interested in purchasing Haasbot, you can do so on our website

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

GSnake

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:27:13 PM

I'm sorry if I sound repetitive but I hope that Kraken's fees will be correctly calculated since the overcome fee costs make me lose coins.
Last thing: the bot makes my Virtual Machine (Windows 7 Guest on VirtualBox) crash exactly when it opens a trade.
Phillis

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:00:13 PM

I'm sorry if I sound repetitive but I hope that Kraken's fees will be correctly calculated since the overcome fee costs make me lose coins.
Last thing: the bot makes my Virtual Machine (Windows 7 Guest on VirtualBox) crash exactly when it opens a trade.

Yeah you need to run Haasbot as administrator, which is most likely why it is crashing. Be sure to run haasbot as a user with admin privileges.

That issue will be resolved.

~ Phillis
GSnake

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:13:49 PM

It already runs as administrator.
Phillis

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:14:31 AM

It already runs as administrator.

Ok can you please send us logs/debug package of when this happens to support@haasonline.com or come on our forums for support.

~ Phillis
GSnake

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:50:42 AM

Where do I find the debug logs? Thanks.
Phillis

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:59:17 PM

Follow this guide on the wiki: https://wiki.haasonline.com/How_to_Get_Logs

g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 08:40:06 AM

Hello, I'm a new customer of yours.
I've been testing your bot for one week now and I'm very disappointed with some features.
First of all the low-quality translation of a lot of phrases ("Update availible") and missing description on a lot of indicators, without mentioning the standard text on the safeties. Next, the "fake failing" updater: how can you even say "it's just an aesthetic bug"? Do a proper updater, that's all.
I trade on Kraken and the "Overcome Fee Cost" insurance does NOT work since it does not calculate the fees correctly, please solve this as soon as possible. (Fees are applied on the final sum transferred and change on a per-user basis starting from 0.35%)
Thank you.

Well it seems that its still the same crap as year before.. Sorry for Your loses guys, mine was about 1BTC (0.45 for licence and rest on nonsense trades haasbot made, does not count lost profit on unfulfilled trades).

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
Phillis

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:20:36 AM

Well it seems that its still the same crap as year before.. Sorry for Your loses guys, mine was about 1BTC (0.45 for licence and rest on nonsense trades haasbot made, does not count lost profit on unfulfilled trades).

I am sorry you had a bad experience, but Haasbot 2.1 will solve all of the issues and increases the performance of all exchanges by quite a bit. Even users connected to an exchange like cryptsy will notice a nice boost in the trading experience. If you are interested in giving it a shot, shoot me a PM on our forums I will give you access to Haasbot 2.1 beta build 2.
fabio6x2

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:11:52 AM

I'm trying to set api's and this error appear....what's happening?? And what I can do??
http://prntscr.com/69jhtd
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: