Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416462 times)
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:56:24 PM

Thanks krach.

There are some free windows vps. Are these ones safe?

Anyone can share some already made research?

Best regards,

I can try to provide some help if you share me what "free Windows VPSs" you meant.

As a general advice, private VPSs are usually better, but if you just want to try the bot, I can show you my research if I have any on the VPSs you have on your mind.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
mohamedzaki

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:15:52 PM

Hello, Any body here from the software team ? why is it down since yesterday ? also the website and the forum are down. any body knows what is going on ?
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 10:10:25 PM

Hi,
Webiste and Forum are online.
-krach

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

PremiumCodeX

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:00:04 PM

Hi,
Webiste and Forum are online.
-krach

Awesome! Thank you for letting us know about it! I clicked on the link in the thread and it said it could not load the site so I was a bit worried whether it was down again, but I found it was only because the thread's code was still mistyped lol. Anyway, yesterday's downtime was real. Can we know what was the reason of the one-day downtime?

Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Software developer

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 09:58:24 AM

There was no special reason for the downtime. We did observed it too because we do have monitoring tools setup but we where not working on it. It could only been the host who went briefly offline.

If it happens please know that our systems do not fall that easily. We got many servers tracking data from several locations and its all setup as a "fail-over" construction. I can not claim its impossible to break, but we did our best to make it hard to break.

People who where running the haasbot where not affected by this downtime. The Haasbot is designed to track prices native, independent from our servers. Our server do send prices, but as a backup protocol. In the event both methods break then there is a last line of defense which is our history server. If that last one breaks as well then its safe for us to say the API of the exchange is just down. (eg like we have seen with Bitfinex recently)

BTW Feel always free to send us a message to support@haasonline.com in the worst case the website and forum is offline.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
PremiumCodeX

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:21:11 PM

Thank you for clarifying it for us! I think, it is good to know you have "fail-over" construction to keep the most important services online. I understand, you have many servers in different locations to track data so when one of them breaks the data that it should have tracked can be saved by other servers. I especially like that you use a history server because according to my knowledge it is a very wise decision to use that most developer teams prefer to forget about. I appreciate you use it x))

When writing "both methods break", did you mean the native tracking of my haasbot and the service of your backup server?

Anyway, I wish good luck to you so that the API will continue staying up for a long time for us!

Myro~n

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:20:37 PM

I haven't found any trial or demo version of Haasbot on your website—so I'm planning to purchase Basic subscription of it to familirize w/ software and than purchase the full subscription plan. It's unlikely that it will take 3 month for me so I'm interested: is it possible to upgrade open subscription w/ some discount or moneyback instead of purchasing second one?

BTW I've mailed your support monthes ago (inb4: LOL), but have no response yet :-)
Myro~n

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:27:22 PM

I'm also wondering e-mail which of money transfer system is implied on your affilate program registration page.
mohamedzaki

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:46:17 AM

Good Morning

I am unable to start the server ( licence not valid ) after the downtime. I am not able even to access the website or the forum. I am in Egypt and I think it has something to do with my IP address although it was working well before the site went down. I was able to access the site though from my VPS so I guess it has something to do with my location. can you please help with that issue ?
mohamedzaki

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:01:43 AM

One more thing please. How can I get access to the secret forum on the website ? I have an advanced licence
Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Software developer

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 10:35:45 AM

@Myro~n:
We do not have a trial or demo version of our software. But if you reach out to the supportdesk then you will find we do have a live demo version running and we do have a hidden cheap testing license. Its present, but not publicly promoted.

For affiliation its also good to reach out, Theo is our is the chief of affiliations and he is able to help you more then you can expect. For example, we got some special tools for affiliation too, like https://twitter.com/HaasTrading1 for example.

@mohamedzaki:
We are aware of the problem which is happening in Egypt, you are not alone, its looks like the ISPs has blocked our website. We do not know why, but we are reaching out to get an answer and to get it undone.

If you send me a message with your username on the haasonline forum then i can upgrade it for you so you can see the hidden parts too.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 11:37:11 AM

If you are interested in the affilate program just send me a PM.
Thanks

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

Myro~n

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:23:58 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 06:35:00 PM by Myro~n

But if you reach out to the supportdesk...

Can you give support contact URL or e-mail please?
   I've found on your website this mail: support@haasonline.com. Is it correct? Because (as I wrote previosly) I haven't any reply on my mail I sent to this address (couple of months ago). Maybe it's obsolete or so.
vizsec

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:05:48 PM

There was no special reason for the downtime. We did observed it too because we do have monitoring tools setup but we where not working on it. It could only been the host who went briefly offline.

If it happens please know that our systems do not fall that easily. We got many servers tracking data from several locations and its all setup as a "fail-over" construction. I can not claim its impossible to break, but we did our best to make it hard to break.

People who where running the haasbot where not affected by this downtime. The Haasbot is designed to track prices native, independent from our servers. Our server do send prices, but as a backup protocol. In the event both methods break then there is a last line of defense which is our history server. If that last one breaks as well then its safe for us to say the API of the exchange is just down. (eg like we have seen with Bitfinex recently)

BTW Feel always free to send us a message to support@haasonline.com in the worst case the website and forum is offline.

Hi Stephan,

I have reviewed your postings since the beginning, and i am very concern about your security mitigations in preventing ddos attacks. Mind to let users know what kind architecture and policy you implemented to mitigate such attacks ?
Lanzador

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:48:47 PM

Hi Stephan,

I have reviewed your postings since the beginning, and i am very concern about your security mitigations in preventing ddos attacks. Mind to let users know what kind architecture and policy you implemented to mitigate such attacks ?

Lol exactly the type of information someone would ask for if they were interested in performing such DDoS attacks - you've really read 120 pages of info?
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 07:41:26 AM

REP trading now supported at Kraken and Poloniex

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

Pr0metheus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:41:53 PM

Where can I find the list which coins are supported by Haasbot
Lanzador

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:04:55 PM

Is arbitrage trading still profitable with this bot?
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 04:13:02 PM

Where can I find the list which coins are supported by Haasbot
https://wiki.haasonline.com/Supported_Exchanges

Haasbot supports all currency pairs (altcoins) the following exchanges:

Bitfinex
    Bitstamp
    Bittrex
    Bitmex
    Bitvc
    BTC-E
    CEX.IO
    C-Cex
    GDAX (Coinbase)
    Huobi
    Kraken
    Poloniex
    OKCoin.com
    OKCoin.cn

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

panzerdeni

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:17:42 AM

Does any one have proof of making profit from Hassonline ?
What License did you purchase ?
What is your average daily profit ? Monthly ?
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: