Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:51:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416454 times)
trubar

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:33:52 PM

Hi,
If anyone is having trouble with bitfinex please open a ticket and you will get a link to an update that should solve the problem.
-Krach

I did. Thank you.
JPS2K5

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:31:00 AM

Hi,

I bought this bot (beginner) and I want to fiddle with it to see what it can do. Most of it I guess I figured out, but I want to start with something simple and I can't fully figure it out.
What I just want it to do is this:

- buy and sell, one buy, 1 sell, over and over. With a minimal (2%) gain.
- In case price drops and order is not fullfilled, make a new one, lower.
- In case order is not fullfilled because price went up sharp (or a certain percentage), make a new one, higher.
- Rinse and repeat nr. 1

I think this should be my starting point. Can someone explain and tell me what I need to set ?

JPS2K5

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:42:13 PM

Ok, next try... By now I have figured some stuff out. I also read at least 1/2 of the 100 pages in this thread.

A couple of things:

- Some (if not most) of the bugs I see people talk about here, I've seen happen. This includes for example the classic interface becoming really really slow, after a couple of back tests. It kinda troubles me that apparently bugs are either not fast or fully addressed (some stuff I see mentioned months ago).
- The Web Interface doesn't work for me in IE. I had to install Chrome for it.
- The coin list from Crypty is not being sorted in the web interface. It is in the classic interface.
- I made 2 bots (beginner licence) in the Web interface. I forgot to rename them so they were both 'newbot'. When I switched to the classic interface apparently it couldn't see the difference (I could switch between 2 'Newbots' but the contents would remain the same)
- I had one running on CEX for about 24 hours. I did ok in the Backtest so I thought let's try it. After 24 hours according to the Web interface nothing had happened. No trades at all. I switch to the CEX website and guess what, trades had occured. (This might also be due to both bots being named Newbot, I don't know?)
- I trade coins, I don't trade fiat. It is more or less mandatory for me that the list of coins is updated ALOT more than once a month. New coins is where the money's at.

- In the Classic Interface if I want to set Percent price change, the area to set it is overwritten by the description (ye, I can do it blind, but still... sloppy). See picture.

All in all, I'm sure this program can work and works. But I think for the price it's set at, someone might address the issues a bit better. And communicate alot more with 'the community'.
I don't know much about trading, but I like to fiddle with technical stuff. I am therefore considering upgrading my license, even though I trade pennies. But ye, I dunno.... 0.25 BTC was already alot just to fiddle, putting down more just to 'fiddle more' and hoping it would bring me more.... I just wish there was like a 7 day trial. How hard can it be to activate a key for 7 days?

krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 05:03:20 PM

If anyone is looking for some ideas about where to start then you can go to haasbot.com and look in the help section. I have also made some videos at this channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvdIga79qlE

If you have technical problems please open a ticket.

JPS2K5
what version are you using?

Thanks

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

JPS2K5

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:28:38 PM

If anyone is looking for some ideas about where to start then you can go to haasbot.com and look in the help section. I have also made some videos at this channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvdIga79qlE

If you have technical problems please open a ticket.

JPS2K5
what version are you using?

Thanks

Beginner, 0.9.9.9

krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 06:37:39 PM

Hi,
Yea ok I found it too, I didnt notice it before becuase I just use 0,5%

Thanks

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

JPS2K5

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:00:36 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 08:21:18 PM by JPS2K5

So, simple scalp bot:

Blind Signal. and 0.3% price change Insurance (because Cryptsy fee cant be read).

Buy side is 1822 sat, sell side is 1866 sat. Why does my bid go at 1848 sat and not say 1825 sat ? MA seems to make it sharp, why doesn't the Blind signal ?

Also, it looks like  0.00002% is 'deducted' somewhere (program thinks I have 15.43202935 in my wallet) :

krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 09:54:23 PM

Hi,
Please send technical questions via a support ticket.

I would have to try to recreate your bot settings. I would suggest that if you have 15.XXX POT then to try trading 14 POT as your trade ammount.

Thanks

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

JPS2K5

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:10:50 PM

Hi,
Please send technical questions via a support ticket.

I would have to try to recreate your bot settings. I would suggest that if you have 15.XXX POT then to try trading 14 POT as your trade ammount.

Thanks

I know, I can solve it. But this is what I mean by saying that bugs that have been reported months ago still exist. A support ticket seems kinda useless, since it has been reported way back and no one obviously looked at it.

I was kinda hoping this would be a support thread, but apparently this Stephan only logs on and off...

krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 10:22:32 PM

Yea, the cryptsy API has been crapsy for a while.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

JPS2K5

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:21:11 PM

I don't know much about API's and coding, but since my wallet is properly displayed I would say the problem with an exact 0.00002% difference is within the program.

Pengju

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:36:12 AM

I don't know much about API's and coding, but since my wallet is properly displayed I would say the problem with an exact 0.00002% difference is within the program.

I guess it due to a float precision problem, the Author may use <single> variable instead of <double> variable in the Bot.
JPS2K5

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:42:03 AM

I guess it due to a float precision problem, the Author may use <single> variable instead of <double> variable in the Bot.

Mje, I just now found out that some prices on the bot also differ from the actual prices. That kinda makes the whole thing unusable, especially if the wrong prices are taken into account for deciding to do a trade or not....

Seriously, am I the only one who wants to use this just for Alt-Coin trading ?  Roll Eyes

lummy2

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:37:21 PM

Not just you. I wanted to trade alts on cryptsy too. There are so many bugs and inconsistencies it is unusable.

Do I report bugs here ? or to support ?

or do I wait until version 1 and then do it ?

:-(
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 02:16:35 PM

For trade on cryptsy use procentage price  change instead of overcome fee costs

We are looking at the cryptsy issues.

Best is to make a ticket to document everything.

Thanks

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

JPS2K5

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:19:37 PM

Not just you. I wanted to trade alts on cryptsy too. There are so many bugs and inconsistencies it is unusable.

Do I report bugs here ? or to support ?

or do I wait until version 1 and then do it ?

:-(

I'm doing both here and in a ticket. Kinda hoping to get some feedback here aswell in order to collect the bugs.

And if it really isn't solved and there is no prospect of solving it, I want a refund. No matter what the terms say.

It won't be my first choice, if they say the simple version works I will even upgrade. If they say version 1.0 works and will be released soon, I will wait. But I need to know....

I already found out that sometimes the prices in the bot don't even match the actual price I bought/sold for. That by itself makes it useless.

crakery

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:21:18 AM

if they say the simple version works I will even upgrade
It doesn't. I'm sure you didn't expect it to, but it really doesn't.

As an altcoin trader, I sprung for the "simple" license right off the bat, and had no idea it would be this non-functional.
Back in late February this bot was being advertised around pretty well, and I decided against buying it due to reading about the bugs. I figured hey, it's over 3 months later, things have probably improved. Maybe they have, I don't know since I wasn't using it at the time, but I'm completely shocked at the lack of quality and how much of a waste this purchase has been.

You already mentioned it, the time it takes to support the newest coins is far behind the trend where it would be useful to have a bot for this. I thought "hey this would be pretty awesome for Cryptsy", and maybe it is partially Cryptsy's fault that it isn't, but most of the problems that the bot has interacting with Cryptsy apply to the other exchanges too.
I'm not interested in trading btc/fiat at all, not even a little. Seeing as that's the only thing this bot can half-do, I decided to give it a try and hope that the functionality was better. It still really isn't. There are just so many times when the bot is trading the wrong amount, halting trades because of an error, not recognizing if it's in a bought or sold position, not knowing if it's successfully performed an order, not refreshing a cancelled order till the next time the indicator updates, and all sorts of weird quirks that make turning the bot on a crapshoot if it's going to do well or not.
The concept of a drop-loss in this bot is just hilariously ineffective, trying to sell at highest available market price when ideally selling ASAP before things get worse. I can't even imagine the person that would be asking for it to scrape that 1 extra cent while the market is plummeting. You can set it to Market Order mode for this specific circumstance, but that doesn't work on most of the exchanges and apparently leads to all sorts of problems with the logging, plus you can't specify that you'd only want drop loss to be Market Order while everything else could be Limit Order instead.
Backtesting is also kind of funny, because you can try a backtest then restart the server, and there can be a 6000% positive or negative difference in the recording of what it maybe could have done, which isn't a very realistic expectation of an indicator updating every 5 minutes and only taking a new sample with the server starting two minutes later.

If I were given the option between a refund and waiting for 1.0 to see all the fixes, I'd take the refund in a heartbeat, because as you've already seen by reading this thread, fixes don't seem to happen. I have little hope that these things are going to improve and at that point. I've basically written off the .43 BTC spent as if it were a bad trade.

It wasn't all bad for me, just mostly totally bad.
At the very least, I like the indicator charts it produces, that is when it's within the 30 second window you have before the "interface updates" and knocks you out of that screen. I mean you can make charts practically anywhere of course, but I've somewhat ironically learned more about doing better trades manually through use of this bot.

I do want to express that I feel pretty bad writing this. Through support ticket and email interactions with Stephan so far, he's been a FANTASTIC person though all of this. Very polite, quick to respond, detailed explanations of things, and really seeming to care about what I am saying as a customer. I could not ask for more excellent support through all of this, I truly thank you.
It's just the product has not been useful to me at all, and I have to say I couldn't be able to recommend it to anyone, for any function, in this current state.
g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 07:50:48 AM

Mje, I just now found out that some prices on the bot also differ from the actual prices. That kinda makes the whole thing unusable, especially if the wrong prices are taken into account for deciding to do a trade or not....

Seriously, am I the only one who wants to use this just for Alt-Coin trading ?  Roll Eyes

Sad to see that nothing had changed.. I have no intentions to trade fiat, so I tried to trade on Craptsy and gave up months ago (all my issues described with screenshots can be found here, starting on page 68). Only way to make some profit was scalping CEX.IO, but since they added trading fees, its not worth it. Most issues came from crappy Cryptsy API, so I am still waiting to some other exchange (Mintpal would be awesome).

@g0re79: same thing happened to me. I had set up STB to trade DOGE/BTC on Cryptsy and according to STB it made a few trades, resulting in a small profit but when I logged onto Cryptsy no orders had came through.

I believe that it have something to do with Cryptsy API, because AFAIK other exchanges works well. Suddenly I get STB to trade on Cryptsy, so until its fully reliable its quite useless for me Angry

Note the date of this posts.. Nothing changed  Sad

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 10:17:14 AM

im trading on doge,drk,pot,ltc,bc on cryptsy without problems

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 11:21:33 AM

im trading on doge,drk,pot,ltc,bc on cryptsy without problems
Of course You do, but manually Cheesy

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: