Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:27:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416454 times)
Padster2012

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:41:07 AM

Hey Guys,

Ive now been using the Haasbot for a few weeks now, and i must say its awesome, nice work.

Any chance of a dedicated forum for us fellow haasbot users?
And also i know at the moment the frequency of haasbot updates has slowed down to reduce the amount of unforseen bugs of the last few versions
But is there any way that the updates of new pairs and coins could be updated quicker, and not effect the overall server updates?

kinda like an antivirus, where IDEs are downloaded much more frequently but the main AV engine only updates when fully tested?

anyhow, you guys are awesome, keep it real !!

Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Software developer

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 04:28:26 PM

If you want then its possible to join the beta test group. At this moment we are testing the new update to see if it works properly. Of course trying the beta version comes with a risk, but this risk is very small. Before the beta is released we already did the automated tests and the alpha testing here. The beta test itself is just a final verification.

We would especially welcome Bitfinex users, because inside the beta we have added support for trading at Bitfinex. But of course this not all this update will offer, there is a extention on the benchmark for 2 weeks, new trade indicators and (at the moment 1) 2 ways to progress orders differently. The first already present method inside the beta is using market orders instead of limit orders and the second solution is spread orders. But this last one has not passed out tests yet, but we will add it (working of course) in the final update.

If you want to join in, please PM me of send in a support ticket.

BTW the idea of a seperate engine and seperate features is a interesting idea, i will have a look if this is possible.

A forum especially for this software is under construction and partner will set this up. The same applies to videos about several strategies, those are beeing made. But for now i am afraid we have to discuss it over here (or other forum topics elsewhere).

-------------

About some more advanced strategies... these days we are receiving a lot of requests to give out some more advanced strategies. All the FeeOvercome based strategies are working solid, but we all can do better then this. In this text i will describe a different technique that is possible to use with all licenses (especially the Advanced one) and that does not make use of the FeeOvercome insurace.

I am sure the first question that comes to mind is why not use the FeeOvercome? Well to explain this easy, there are 2 reasons for this. The first one is because we want to trade more pure on the trading signals and the FeeOvercome would just hold us back. And the second reason is because we will be compensating for the losses using our setup.

The way to make this work is by setting up a few (or a lot) of trade-bots on one and the same exchange and currency. We will be giving the trade-bots all an equal part of the total availible trade-amount (aka the total trade-amount is split up over the trade-bots). What we also will be doing is setting up all the trade-bots with different strategies.

These are the "targets" of why a lower trade-amount per trade-bot is wanted.
- Orders are filled faster.
- The fee costs per trade are less.
- Any losses are limited.

The idea by using different strategies is because we want to trade more (and differently) then normal. And each and every strategy has it own advantage (and disadvantage) but the most important thing is that each and every strategy is giving different trade moments. This is exactly what we need to have here, we want to be in the best trade moments possible and this setup allows us to be in there.

Hopefully if you read this text and if you put all the suggestions and advice together it should become visible why and how this "more advanced" strategy works.

Of course this would not really be helpfull without some suggestions, so here are a few for: MA, MA-Histogram, MACD, MACD-Histogram and PPO. These seem to apply to CexIO and GhsBtc only, but they will also work on BtcUsd on any other exchange. Just backtest/benchmark first and make make play around with some numbers.

Cex.IO
------------------------------------------
Safeties
Dynamic adjusted drop-loss safety (Adjustment: 99,3 %, Update timer: 180) (CexIO GhsBtc)
*Fixed drop-loss price (Price: 0,0) (CexIO GhsBtc)

Indicators
MA Indicator (Trend type: SMA, Short 24, Long 48, MA Cross-over) (CexIO GhsBtc 10min)

Insurances
Cancel open order after 2 minute(s)
Never sell below last buy price -Insurance
*) Needs to be changed before you use it

Cex.IO
Safeties
Dynamic adjusted drop-loss safety (Adjustment: 99,3 %, Update timer: 180) (CexIO GhsBtc)

Indicators
MA-Histogram Indicator (Trend type: SMA, Short 18, Long 44, Signal 22 MA Cross-over) (CexIO GhsBtc 10min)

Insurances

Cex.IO
Safeties

Indicators
**PPO Indicator (Trend type: EMA, Short 12, Long 44, Signal 26 MA Cross-over) (CexIO GhsBtc 10min)

Insurances

**) You can replace the PPO with a MACD-Histogram

Finally some last words of advice:

Try it in a more safe way...
If you want to try this, but if you want to extra sure the losses remain limited you could think about adding the PricePercentageChange -Insurance. With this insurance you can setup the same percentages fee you got to reproduce the FeeoverCome, but i would not advice it. In this case i should recommend to set a lower percentage then your fee really is. We do want to have more tradings after all.

Learning from the strategies...
If you use a lot of trade-bots on one and the same exchange and currency then in time you will see which strategies are the best and which are the worst. Of course it recommended to replace the worst preforming ones by one of the best strategies that have proven itself, but with a slightly

Accepts whats happening...
Like said each strategy has its own advantages and disadvantages, this means its sure possible a strategy does not trade for a while. Do not dismiss it directly, it just could be waiting momemtum and is just might be a long term strategy that you have setup. So just accept it if no trades are beeing made. About 60%-75% of my trade-bots does not trade each day. This is (or could be al least) very normal to happen.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
Padster2012

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:38:46 PM

I have raised a ticket and sent you a PM

regards
Tron2013

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:02:51 PM

Stephan224
Thank you for this we get more and more usefull info about this tool   Smiley
Its possible to add Blackcoin / Cryptsy
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:56:05 PM

I have friends including me who have been scammedby trading bots...not sure if i am going to use such service anymore. Please aware Wink
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:56:36 PM

Jut want to say that the history teaches its past fails Smiley
Phillis

Activity: 404
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:14:48 AM

I have friends including me who have been scammedby trading bots...not sure if i am going to use such service anymore. Please aware Wink

this bot is legit and by far the best bitcoin bot I have personally used. Haasbot is only becoming more advanced with each update Smiley
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 06:25:13 AM

If people are smart enough to download trade bots from bittorrent and other cracked sources then they shouldnt be suprised when all of their coins are gone.  Wink Embarrassed

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Software developer

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:40:01 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 12:19:52 PM by Stephan224

Version 0.9.9.4 has been released

The following things are changed:
- Alt-coin added: Bat, Bc, Exe, Mn1, Hvc, Nyan, Spa, Cnh and Gbp
- Alt-pairs added: (to many to list)
- Exchange added: Bitfinex is now supported
- Trade Indicator added: Price Push indicator (All licenses)
- Trade Indicator added: Blind indicator (All licenses)
- Trade Indicator added: Coppock Curve Indicator (Simple+Advanced)
- Trade Indicator added: Aroon Oscillator Indicator (Simple+Advanced)
- Trade Indicator added: Ultimate Oscillator (Simple+Advanced)
- Trade Indicator added: Ulcer Index (Simple+Advanced)
- Trade Indicator added: Regression Slope Indicator (Simple+Advanced)
- Safety added: Last Buy Price Drop-Loss (sell based on your last buy price)
- Safety added: Last Buy Percentage Drop-Loss (sell based on your last buy price)
- Changed: Safety trade signals forced to be filled within 30seconds
- New: Support for market orders instead of limit orders on trade-bots (look at the server settings to switch over)
- New: Spread order supported (in BETA!)
- New: Internal arbitrage overview
- Improvement: Benchmark support for 2 days or 2 weeks

Because we have added a lot of new things this time, i do have a small summary prepared below about the new features and how they work.

Bitfinex
Lets say hello to a new exchange, we do now have full support for trading at Bitfinex. All coins are supported as usual.

Price Push -Indicator
This indicator watch for price "pushes". The inner working is that it will watch the price change of the last price and the new read price. If this difference is small (or dropping) then we are in a downtrend, this indicator will identify this and respond with a sell signal. When this indicator detects a uptrend (maybe a stong one) then it begins to signal a buy command.

This is a short term trading indicator.

Blind Signal -Indicator
This is the stupiest trade indicator availible. It only watches your coin position and it sends out a signal based on that. Do NENER use this trae indicator alone, its really added as a support trade indicator. So use it only in cooperation with anothet trade indicator of insurance.

Tip: With the blind indicator + the feeovercome its possible to do marging trading. This does not earn much, but it is very steady. (http://www.haasbot.com/what-is-the-most-basic-and-profitable-strategy/)

Coppock Curve Indicator, Aroon Oscillator Indicator, Ultimate Oscillator & Ulcer Index
These are all new trade indicators working a different math then usual. The best way to explore them is to try them inside a benchmark and by playing around with the values/configuration. All those 4 trade indicators will give off soem very good trade signals.

All these trade indicators are mid term and long term trade indicators.

Regression Slope -Indicator
Did you have ever taken a look to the best of the best indicator available in the market? Well then its very likely that you have seen the name "Regression". The regression indicator is without a doubt world most accepted and world most best indicator. Have a look to this one, because he is really interesting. (i am running it here without any safeties or insurances, i guess this will say enough)

Note: This indicator only works at a time interval of 1 minute. I have locked this speed to avoid wrong settings, we really need that 1 minute interval for this indicator.

In the future the trade indicator will also be used to give out predictions.

Last Buy Price Drop-Loss -Safety
(on request) This a new safety. The safeties that we have right now all works in reflection to the currency prices. This one does not work this way, instead it uses the last buy value of the trade-bot and it watches if the current price goes below this value. If the drop is enough then the safety will begin to signal a sell command.

Last Buy Percentage Drop-Loss -Safety
This is the same safety as described above, however this time percentages are used instead of a price.

Support for market orders instead of limit orders on trade-bots
If you open up the Server Setting then a new tabpage will be visible, this page is called "Trade-bot" and on this page you can tell the software to use market orders instead of limit orders.

The advantage of using market orders is that they are filled faster, however there are 2 big downsides to this concept. The first is that the software is NOT ablw to record the exact buy/sell prices. And secondly its possible, due changes in the currency price, that you will not trade at the wanted prices. It really all about momentum (and luck) if you use this. I recommend this will only be used by experts in trading and with low trade-amounts. Especially the last one is important because it reduces the 2 downsides of this concept.

Spread order supported (in BETA!)
When you open up the trade-amount form/page then you will see a new checkbox, this checkbox allows you to use spread order instead of normal limit orders. The idea is that your (high) trade-amount is split up into smaller pieces and those pieces are send to the exchange with a very, very tiny price difference. The idea is that those orders will be filled really quick because they are small and this must improve the speed a order (in general) is progressed.

Please note: This feature is added as a BETA feature. It works and it works properly. But because of the limited test time we could not do all the wanted tests. SO our advice is to use this feature with caution and only with high trade-amounts. Because thats the part where it will work its best.

Please send us feedback if this beta feature goes wrong. We do not expect big problems like wrong prices or trade-amounts, that part is secure. It more about the progressing at the exchange. We could not test all the exchanges and all the coins within the timespan that we had. (of course this concept will be improved in time)

Benchmark support for 2 days or 2 weeks
Within this update there are 2 option to benchmark/backtest. This can be done in the common way of 2 days or you can run a 2 week test. Of course you need to keep in mind a test of 2 weeks will take 10x longer to execute then a test of 2 days. So use this only is needed, 2 days tuning is really more then enough 2 weeks is aonly good for long therm reflection. (it does not say much about the future)

Internal arbitrage overview
Alright this is the "secret" project that we where working on, i can no longer keep this a secret now or else we get a lot of questions to support it. Inside this update you will see the first sign of internal abitrage, a total new and unseen concept inside crypto trading. (yes we did this again!) We are working on supporting this concept. The current overview added in this update will show you the margins that can be earned. This will become our target to earn from.

The concept Internal Arbitrage is something we wanted to add from te beginning, its one of the reasons why the software is made in the way its made today.

Please, really please do not ask to rush support on this. We do see the potential but making this works properly is a complex proces. We do require more time on development of this. But its a promiss that it will be supported in the future.

At last... the blackcoin (BC) is now supported inside this update. Wink

Happy trading everybody and i hope the new features will result in more and better profits! Smiley

Edit:
I forgot to mention that Cryptsy is already showing the Usd trading pairs. We have added support for this, but the prices still lists 0. We have to wait will Cryptsy enables those prices and trading, but we are ready for supporting it as soon as it comes.

BTCChina is still offline, beware of this. Its there last chance to support us or they will be gone from the support list. (i have tried to solve this, but its still madness over there at there support. I have no idea how this will work out in the future too with the ban over there)

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:52:41 PM

Thanks Stephan, will test Wink

█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
21solider21

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:25:05 PM

Any tips on my best strategy that I have tested so far?

Indicators:
Stochastic Oscillator (Oscillator length 30, Buy level < 20, Sell level > 80) (BTCe LtcBtc 1min)

Safeties:
Dynamic adjusted drop-loss safety (Adjustment: 98,3 %, Update timer: 10) (BTCe LtcBtc)

I know it looks way too simple but through my back testing it looks to be far better than any other strategy. Any advises or improvements are welcome!!  Cool
LDeneault

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:28:30 PM

There appears to be a slight cosmetic bug with 0.9.9.4.  In the upper-left corner of the Trade-bots page it continuously displays:

No tracker data yet for CampBX. Please refresh in a few minutes.
No tracker data yet for CexIO. Please refresh in a few minutes.

despite the fact that I've set my server to not track either of those exchanges.
Phillis

Activity: 404
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:48:28 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 08:03:36 AM by Phillis

Any tips on my best strategy that I have tested so far?

Indicators:
Stochastic Oscillator (Oscillator length 30, Buy level < 20, Sell level > 80) (BTCe LtcBtc 1min)

Safeties:
Dynamic adjusted drop-loss safety (Adjustment: 98,3 %, Update timer: 10) (BTCe LtcBtc)

I know it looks way too simple but through my back testing it looks to be far better than any other strategy. Any advises or improvements are welcome!!  Cool

well i would change your dynamic drop loss to run at either 60 or 120 minutes so that you actually catch a drop in the price quickly. I would also play around with those number a bit so that you catch all of the major drops, maybe 99% works better than 98%, but you would have to play around with the numbers.

I would also include a few safeties like cancel order after 1 minute and perhaps an overcome fees/double fees (on only selling). Other than that it looks good, but maybe there are better indicators. I personally don't trade the btc/ltc pairs anymore as btc/usd or ltc/usd has bigger profits than btc/ltc.
SirGeekalot

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:30:07 AM

i get a lot of there errors on BTC-e. i enabled the spread order feature so i'll disable it and see how i get on.

Code:
2014-16-04 08:25:47.152	|ORDER_STACK|	{BTCe Sell 0.07999840 Ppc @ 3.15 Usd/Ppc} changed to status FAILED
2014-16-04 08:25:47.168 |ORDER_STACK| {HaasonlineTradeServer.Trading.DataObjects.CombinedOrder} changed to status FAILED
2014-16-04 08:25:47.183 |ORDER_STACK| Order HaasonlineTradeServer.Trading.DataObjects.CombinedOrder failed: Error placing order on BTCe.
orac69

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:32:31 PM

API settings gone again..  arrgggghhhh....  how many times have I entered them over the last 6 months  Huh
alex69

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:03:05 PM

I have a problem with a pair of ppc/btc
program has no control over the buying/selling

my configuration
Dynamic adjusted drop-loss safety (Adjustment: 90,0 %, Update timer: 10) (BTCe PpcBtc)
Blind Indicator (BTCe PpcBtc 1min)
Overcome fee costs -Insurance

and ... what does this mean?

Code:
2014-16-04 08:52:36.940	|ERROR|	Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:52:37.105 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:52:57.293 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:52:57.466 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:53:17.637 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:53:17.804 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:53:37.995 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:53:38.161 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:53:51.545 |ERROR| Could not find a key matching the given X-BFX-APIKEY.
2014-16-04 08:53:58.343 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:53:58.518 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:42:10 PM

I have a problem with a pair of ppc/btc
program has no control over the buying/selling

my configuration
Dynamic adjusted drop-loss safety (Adjustment: 90,0 %, Update timer: 10) (BTCe PpcBtc)
Blind Indicator (BTCe PpcBtc 1min)
Overcome fee costs -Insurance

and ... what does this mean?

Code:
2014-16-04 08:52:36.940	|ERROR|	Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:52:37.105 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:52:57.293 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:52:57.466 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:53:17.637 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:53:17.804 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:53:37.995 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:53:38.161 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:53:51.545 |ERROR| Could not find a key matching the given X-BFX-APIKEY.
2014-16-04 08:53:58.343 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 08:53:58.518 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
seems that you do not have api connection

.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
alex69

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:08:30 PM

At the current moment the connection state is: Connected

krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 08:52:59 PM

I generate a new api key and test it.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

alex69

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:37:25 PM

i generate new api key's two times
no matter ... error still appears

Code:
2014-16-04 11:31:50.973	|ERROR|	Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 11:32:11.570 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 11:32:11.740 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 11:32:31.916 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 11:32:32.090 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 11:32:52.269 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 11:32:52.443 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 11:33:12.657 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 11:33:12.817 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 11:33:32.982 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 11:33:33.152 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 11:33:53.318 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.
2014-16-04 11:33:53.483 |ERROR| Error executing public query: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Line 1, position 1.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: