Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416403 times)
kieco

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:18:19 PM

Does your bot support Mintpal?
If not, will it support MP in the near future?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
habbe

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:06:51 PM

The principle works by having one or more trade-bots and at the moment the safety bot kicks then it will hijack all the coins of all the main bots. This will make sure the main bots can not trade anymore (they will get into error state because of a wrong coin position) and this way you can make sure your coins are safe.

Ok.

Another question about the indicators.
Does it mater which indicator is on the top ?.

In my bot i first have a slow indicator (30minutes update period) and then a faster one (5 minutes). I expected that when the first slow indicator is indicating a buy signal, a buy order will trigger as soon as the second/fast indicator will indicate a buy indication. But it looks like my bot "waits" for some reason ?. Looks like it's waiting for the first/slow indicator to trigger one more time.

Another strange thing is when i'm looking at "current signals" I get the felling that the first/slow indicator moves back to "hold" during the 30 minute period while it should hold it's signal to the next update.

mdmedina07

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:18:18 PM

Hi All, been a while but I'm looking back to using my bot.  After glancing over some of the recent posts am I right in assuming there is an issue with some pricing on the cryptsy api?  AFter turning it back on I see it try to submit orders when prices already have changed.

Looking forward to the update!

Rae
JohnD

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 04:33:25 PM

Does anybody here actually use haasbot with kraken? What are your experiences?
cpusher

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:14:46 PM

Does anybody here actually use haasbot with kraken? What are your experiences?

In 0.9.9.10 i see the Kraken indicator charts are not updating correctly. So i dont trade kraken with hts anymore. I Reported this issue yesterday, good change this will be fixed at next update/version.

Phillis

Activity: 404
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:36:32 PM

Does your bot support Mintpal?
If not, will it support MP in the near future?

Mintpal's trading API is closed at the moment
VegasMiner

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:24:14 PM

So I am new to this bot like many others and have just one small question... For Cryptsy, when using the Procent Price Change Insurance do you set it at wanted raise .3% wanted drop .3% or something different? It is my understanding that you don't use OvercomeFeeCosts as this may cause issues. I am trading Darkcoin and it bought 5 successfully at .00955 and sold them at .00968282 which did make profit. But obviosly I want it to rebuy and catch the upward swing that we saw today to .0103.. I have the beginner licence and have a fixed drop-loss price safety set, a Stochastic Ocillator at a 1 minute interval with default settings, the Procent Price Change insurance at .3%,.3%, and a disable on (4) losses insurance. It seemed to be a descent profit maker in the long backhaul, but I would always love more advice to make more buys and more sells for consistent small gains. Right now it wont rebuy at the price of .0102 and gives the message:

7/15/2014 2:12:32 PM Insurance does not agree, trade is blocked. (Procent price change -Insurance (Wanted raise: 0.3 %, Wanted drop: 0.3 %))
7/15/2014 2:12:32 PM Buy signal produced by the trade indicator(s).

Any help would be greatly appreciated Cheesy
Credde

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:36:25 PM

The web interface worked earlier today but now I get an:

Internal Server Error

HTTP Error 500. An internal server error has occured.

Anyone know what that can be?
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:52:24 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 02:04:36 PM by SamboNZ

Hi Everyone,

I have a quick question which I hope someone will be able to answer easily for me.  This might sound counter-intuitive; but is it possible to combine both the 'Last Buy Percentage Drop-loss' security and the 'Never Sell Cheaper' insurance to ensure that, while losses due to market drops are mitigated, at the same time illogical MACD etc trades are not executed?  At first glance, combining this security and insurance appears to be contradictory, but I think there's a case to do so.  I'm not sure how intelligent the Haas bot is in this respect.

Also, there seems to be a contradiction in the features included with the 'beginner' license between the following pages:
https://www.haasbot.com/haasonline-trading-server
https://www.haasbot.com/orderlicense
Could I please get some clarification on which is correct?

Thanks.
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 03:25:07 PM

lso, there seems to be a contradiction in the features included with the 'beginner' license between the following pages:
https://www.haasbot.com/haasonline-trading-server
https://www.haasbot.com/orderlicense
Could I please get some clarification on which is correct?

Hi,
On the page https://www.haasbot.com/haasonline-trading-server all of the indicators are listed. With the Beginner licence you get "his license is for people who want to try this software for a low price. It only supports the most basic safeties (3), the most basic trade indicators (10) and a few insurances (6)." and not all indicators listed. With the simple licence you get all indicators besides dynamic high-low and with advanced you get everything.

I have just set up a bot to test your combo and to see what happens.

-Krach

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

SamboNZ

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:47:48 PM

Hi,
On the page https://www.haasbot.com/haasonline-trading-server all of the indicators are listed. With the Beginner licence you get "his license is for people who want to try this software for a low price. It only supports the most basic safeties (3), the most basic trade indicators (10) and a few insurances (6)." and not all indicators listed. With the simple licence you get all indicators besides dynamic high-low and with advanced you get everything.

I have just set up a bot to test your combo and to see what happens.

-Krach

Yes, I saw that, but on the https://www.haasbot.com/haasonline-trading-server page, it indicates that the beginner license includes 5 securities & 7 insurances, so my question is; which page is correct Smiley

Thanks for running the test for me!
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:01:23 AM

Hello everyone,  i have read many posts on this forum and mostly what I'm hearing are complaints and confusion about the software and/or how it poorly interacts with the different exchanges.  I want to really know something......Is there ANYONE on the forum who is currently using this product and making money consistently?   Not just pennies or a few bucks, but hundreds of $ daily or weekly.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 06:45:44 AM

Hi SamboNZ ,
Yea you are right that needs to be fixed here is what you get:

Beginner License

2 Bots

10 indicators

3 safeties

6 insurances

RSI, MACD, MA, Scalping ect

Drop Loss, Roof in

Overcome Fee Costs, Price Procentage Change

Simple License
Supports 3 active bots Trade on 3 exchanges and/or 3 currency pairs at the same time All indicators, safties and insurances are supported except the dynamic high-low indicator RSI,MACD,MA,Reverse MA, Reverse MACD, Stochastic, Ulser Index, TEMA, DEMA, Regression Slope, Ultimate Indicator, Aroon, Stop Loss, Dynamic Stop Loss and more…

Advanced Licence
Unlimited Trade Bots
Trade on all exchanges and all currency pairs at the same time.
All indicators, safeties, and insurances

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

SamboNZ

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:01:16 AM

Hi SamboNZ ,

Beginner License

2 Bots

10 indicators

3 safeties

6 insurances

Drop Loss, Roof in

Thanks for that Krach, but sorry, I'm still not 100% clear on all of the safeties and insurances included in the beginner license - could you please list all of them for me?

Thanks.
n2nshad0w

Activity: 78

HashHard

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 06:07:21 PM

Can anyone post their profitable setups?   Cool I tried to trade on Craptsy but the bot would only do 1 trade then freeze.  I'm using RSI, Stoch, and Fee OC.  I currently just switched to BitFinex to see if the trading goes any better.

VegasMiner

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:33:21 AM

Hi SamboNZ ,

Beginner License

2 Bots

10 indicators

3 safeties

6 insurances

Drop Loss, Roof in

Thanks for that Krach, but sorry, I'm still not 100% clear on all of the safeties and insurances included in the beginner license - could you please list all of them for me?

Thanks.
Beginner is as follows:

Safeties: StaticDropLoss, StaticsRoofOut, StaticRoofIn, LastBuyPriceDropLoss, LastBuyPercentageDropLoss, ForgetLastSellPrice,ForgetLastBuyPrice

Indicators: BlindSignal, PriceHighLow, PriceChange, PriceProcentageChange, EarningsOnPercentageTrade, Stochastic, RSI, MA, MA_Reversed, MAHistogram, MACD, MACD_Reversed, MACDHistogram

Insurances: OvercomeFeeCosts, SellAtDoubleFeeCosts, NeverSellCheaper, PriceChange, ProcentageChange, DisableOnLosses

I hope this helps. So far my first opinions of the bot are not that great. It can work and has made some profitable trades. But nothing I couldn't do manually. Especially since I have to intervene with the bot and fix it frequently to get it back on track. For now, maybe your btc is better off not spent on this bot until Haas can provide a more reliable product. Certainly not worth the investment yet, but seem like it is headed in the right direction. Put simple, if you are not a stock broker (I am not) this is like learning a foreign language..
SamboNZ

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:11:23 AM

Beginner is as follows:

Safeties: StaticDropLoss, StaticsRoofOut, StaticRoofIn, LastBuyPriceDropLoss, LastBuyPercentageDropLoss, ForgetLastSellPrice,ForgetLastBuyPrice

Indicators: BlindSignal, PriceHighLow, PriceChange, PriceProcentageChange, EarningsOnPercentageTrade, Stochastic, RSI, MA, MA_Reversed, MAHistogram, MACD, MACD_Reversed, MACDHistogram

Insurances: OvercomeFeeCosts, SellAtDoubleFeeCosts, NeverSellCheaper, PriceChange, ProcentageChange, DisableOnLosses

I hope this helps. So far my first opinions of the bot are not that great. It can work and has made some profitable trades. But nothing I couldn't do manually. Especially since I have to intervene with the bot and fix it frequently to get it back on track. For now, maybe your btc is better off not spent on this bot until Haas can provide a more reliable product. Certainly not worth the investment yet, but seem like it is headed in the right direction. Put simple, if you are not a stock broker (I am not) this is like learning a foreign language..

Thanks for that info VegasMiner.  Can I ask where you got this information from?  It sounds like you have a beginner license yourself?

Still not sure exactly who to believe however. So far I have:
Safeties: 3, 5 or 7
Indicators: 10 or 13
Insurances: 6 or 7

Do we have any more bidders?... Aaaaany more bidders?... Cheesy

...I'M SO CONFUSED!...  Huh

With regard to your issues with the bot, please don't take offense at this question, but do you think it's the software at fault (ie; bugs) or the complexity of programming of it? Smiley  ie; is it failing to do what you programmed it to do or is it just very complicated to programme?
aaronllewellyn

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:41:41 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 03:05:46 PM by aaronllewellyn

Hello everyone,  i have read many posts on this forum and mostly what I'm hearing are complaints and confusion about the software and/or how it poorly interacts with the different exchanges.  I want to really know something......Is there ANYONE on the forum who is currently using this product and making money consistently?  Not just pennies or a few bucks, but hundreds of $ daily or weekly.

I'm not, it is confusing, buggy, and frankly I can make 20x more trading manually, it should be freeware.
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 06:40:57 PM

Beginner License

2 Bots

10 indicators: BlindSignal, PriceHighLow, PriceChange, PriceProcentageChange, EarningsOnPercentageTrade, Stochastic, RSI, MA, MAHistogram, MACD, MACDHistogram

3 safeties: StaticDropLoss, StaticsRoofOut, StaticRoofIn

6 insurances: OvercomeFeeCosts, SellAtDoubleFeeCosts, NeverSellCheaper, PriceChange, ProcentageChange, DisableOnLosses

I'm not, it is confusing, buggy, and frankly I can make 20x more trading manually, it should be freeware.

In the very second post of this thread:
Is this bot good for beginners?
I could say yes to this question because the simple trade bot itself is quit safe to use. However changing the parameters will impact everything, therefore i recommend this is only done by people how have experience in speculation. Beginners better take low risk and keep the settings on default. Do not worry, all settings are set by the bot automatically if a different currency is selected. This is related to a specific moment in time and therefore unique per user. Interference between bots (and users) is therefore very unlikely.
Is this bot faster then humans in trading?
This trading bot is not faster then humans. A lot of people think that bots are faster then humans on trading. This does not apply to this simple bot. If the bot makes a trade for you there is time needed for the exchange to really buy or sell your coins. This time makes the bot to slow to be faster then humans because it depends on trades made by other humans. There is no way as far as i know how to solve this.

Sure of course it is possible to make more trading manualy, everyone trades different ect. The advantage of a bot is that it is without emotion.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

n2nshad0w

Activity: 78

HashHard

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 09:45:18 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 10:41:58 PM by n2nshad0w

profitable setups?

How does this bot compare to the CAT bot also talked about here on the forum?  Is it possible to setup a ping pong like strategy offered there?

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: