Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416454 times)
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:41:12 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 05:59:23 PM by papasmurph

I am still selling my trade bot license for 0.3BTC together/including with option to upgrade code to advanced trade bot for another 0.45BTC instead of paying 0.9BTC for the version.

That means license and upgrade code for 0.3BTC

The sell will be handled via bitcoin-escrow.net
The account will be sold which means all account profile data's are changed to your need with your email and a random password that can be changed after the deal is done.

I am not selling because the bot is not working. everyone can see in previous posts my results with profit made.
Stephan always gave and I assume will give 100% support and is helping very well since the first day.
I was beta testing for him couple times with good communication.

Thanks Stephan.

Everyone interested to buy PM me.

http://pbmining.com?ref=papasmurph

http://scrypt.cc?ref=baaNM

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:19:19 AM

@Stephan

I noticed that some markets seem to be missing at cryptsy, at least on my current setup. I've noticed nmc/btc & mzc/btc, but there may be others. Any idea why this would be and how it may be addressed?
murt9000

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:40:53 AM

@Murt9000

First, and most importantly - you should not interfere to bot trades!
Set up a program, do some benchmarks, they satisfy you - let the bot trade. Personally, I do not do any benchmarks. Nobody knows what will be on the right side of the chart.  Grin
I use
Indicators:
MA-Histogram Indicator (Trend type: SMA, Short 9, Long 26, Signal 12 MA Cross-over) (BTCe LtcBtc 5min)
MACD-Histogram Indicator (Trend type: EMA, Short 12, Long 26, Signal 12 MA Cross-over) (BTCe LtcBtc 5min)
Safety
Dynamic adjusted drop-loss safety (Adjustment: 97 %, Update timer: 5) (BTCe LtcBtc)
Insurance
Never sell below last buy price -Insurance
Overcome fee costs -Insurance

Thats all Smiley

Thanks Silverston. I find with "never sell below last buy price" the bot often gets stuck for days or weeks if there is a downtrend. But without safeties it seems like every configuration results in a loss.

I wonder how versatile the API will be. Will it only allow us to program settings that could be programmed through the GUI, or will it allow us to develop more complex, reactive trading strategies.
Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449

Software developer

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 02:24:11 PM

@solarion:
To get in all the alt-coins you need to enable it inside the Server Settings. (https://www.haasbot.com/alt-coins/)
On the next update i will do a sync again and then the new coins of past week will be added too.

@murt9000:
I think you are doing better then you even realize.  Smiley

When a overall down trend is happening (like almost every weekend) then its very recommended that you sell your coins and wait till the bottom is found. The sooner you sell your coins and the longer it takes to get to the bottom, the more you are earning. I know this may sound strange because trading = earning too. But... the longer the wait here the more coins you can buy back at the bottom.

Silverston his suggestion about the dynamic drop-loss is something that i also recommend to use. Just let it do its job and get your investment out of there. Most of my bots gets in sold state on each friday till sunday because there is just a gap in the currency to earn coins.

The "Never sell below last buy price" is recommended to be used in stable or uptrends only. (logically in a downtrend this will just not work) Wink

Let me try to explain this strategy and where to look for.

Indicators:
MA-Histogram Indicator (Trend type: SMA, Short 9, Long 26, Signal 12 MA Cross-over) (BTCe LtcBtc 5min)
MACD-Histogram Indicator (Trend type: EMA, Short 12, Long 26, Signal 12 MA Cross-over) (BTCe LtcBtc 5min)
Safety
Dynamic adjusted drop-loss safety (Adjustment: 97 %, Update timer: 5) (BTCe LtcBtc)
Insurance
Never sell below last buy price -Insurance
Overcome fee costs -Insurance

First of all this is a good defense strategy. Losses are not expected because of the usage of the Overcome fee costs -Insurance.

The used trade indicators (MA and MACD) are running on a good update speed (5min) and based on there configuration (which is short) i can say the trade indicators will give (relative) a lot of trade signals. The insurances will need to compensate for this.

Some in depth... why are they giving a lot of trade signals? Well if you look to any moving average based indicator then you will notice it relays on a calculated average. These average will work very good in a down or up trend. (relative they respond a little late, but there signal is very solid) However when a currency stabilize then all the average based indicators will give off to many buy and sell signals for a moment. (look at any chart and zoom in, there are just to may signals at that moment) This is the part where most people lose money in trading, allowing this trades to happen. In this part the fee costs will kill any profit you made before.

In silverston his strategy this problem is covered by the usage of the Overcome fee costs insurance. It will block all those trades that the MA and MACD wants to make (on the stable part of the currency) and where you will be losing coins on.

The "Never sell below last buy price -Insurance" can be removed from this strategy because the "Overcome fee costs -Insurance" will already cover for all in this situation.

As i wrote before this is a good defense strategy, losses are not to be expected. But if i should give a suggestion to improve this strategy then i would remove all the insurances. Get more risk in and add the "Price change insurance" or the "percent price change insurance" and set them to 50% of the fee costs. What this will do is indeed allowing losses, but it gets me a little more into the trade signals of the MA and MACD histograms. I want this because there signals are solid and i do not want to miss a good uptrend (or downtrend) signal.

I hope my analysis here makes any sense.

About the API.... this far i have seen some users making 2 things. First they make there own trade logic and use the API to read data and send buy and sell commands. And secondly i have seen some users looking for the perfect trading strategy. Those users make use of the bench and tune options inside the API itself. What i want to say is that a lot is possible, i can better list what is not possible;

- You can not force more trade-bots inside the software
- You can not read open orders and cancel them (you should not need this, let HTS handle this for you)
- It is not yet possible to make your own trade indicator (not yet, if the question comes i will add support for it)

For the API there are 2 things to know: First its always ahead of the software interface and secondly the web-interface fully works on the API. (tip if you are in need of example code)

@All:
The update to version 0.9.9.0 is expected to be released tomorrow eve (monday)

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:57:15 AM

Not working for me the button SellAtDoubleFeeCosts . If I click this button, I get a Never sell below last buy price -Insurance, if I click Never sell below last buy price -Insurance, I get Never sell below last buy price -Insurance
I cant use this SellAtDoubleFeeCosts insurance
Any one have same problem?
@Stephan
Can you explain how to use Price change -Insurance (Wanted raise: 1,0, Wanted drop: 1,0) and Procent price change -Insurance (Wanted raise: 1,0 %, Wanted drop: 1,0 %).
If I use pair LTC/BTC or LTC/USD a couple of which parameters exhibit better? Just using these insurances at me all the time blocked trades.

█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:36:01 PM

Both the Price change -Insurance (Wanted raise: 1,0, Wanted drop: 1,0) and Procent price change -Insurance (Wanted raise: 1,0 %, Wanted drop: 1,0 %) insurances work like a final check on the trade. I think i can explain this best by example.

Let take the Procent price change -Insurance (Wanted raise: 1,0 %, Wanted drop: 1,0 %). This insurance looks to the last buy price of the trade-bot and to the current sell price. The difference between them must be 1% or more before this insurance allows the trade. And of course the same method is used for the drop.

So in fact instead of the feeovercome security you can use this one and set the fee percentages manually.

The biggest advantage to this insurance is that you can tune it for trends. By this is mean one can tweak the buy or sell percentage to adjust it to the overall trend. Or you can reduce losses with it.

BTW the SellAtDoubleFeeCosts is working despite the name. But i would not advice it at this moment. It works best at strong up trends, something that is not happening now.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
silverston

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:51:57 PM

Both the Price change -Insurance (Wanted raise: 1,0, Wanted drop: 1,0) and Procent price change -Insurance (Wanted raise: 1,0 %, Wanted drop: 1,0 %) insurances work like a final check on the trade. I think i can explain this best by example.

Let take the Procent price change -Insurance (Wanted raise: 1,0 %, Wanted drop: 1,0 %). This insurance looks to the last buy price of the trade-bot and to the current sell price. The difference between them must be 1% or more before this insurance allows the trade. And of course the same method is used for the drop.

So in fact instead of the feeovercome security you can use this one and set the fee percentages manually.

The biggest advantage to this insurance is that you can tune it for trends. By this is mean one can tweak the buy or sell percentage to adjust it to the overall trend. Or you can reduce losses with it.

BTW the SellAtDoubleFeeCosts is working despite the name. But i would not advice it at this moment. It works best at strong up trends, something that is not happening now.
@Stephan
Thanks!
BTW Great update. Interface so exited! Hope, working better too Smiley

.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 11:55:15 PM

@silverston:
Your welcome. Wink

---------------
@All:

Update to version 0.9.9.0 released.

Within this update there is a lot of improvement on the stability, order verification and speed and memory improvements.

These are the listed things from the change log:
- Exchange disabled: BTCChina has been temponary disabled (there is a backdoor to re-eneable this)
- Trade Indicator added: POC_Reversed (same as the POC, but the signal is reversed)
- Trade Indicator added: ROC_Reversed (same as the ROC, but the signal is reversed)
- Trade Indicator added: IndicatorEarningsProcentagePrice (enter the amount in percentage you want to earn on your trading)
- Trade Indicator added: Aroon
- New: Supported added for trade-amount in All-in and Percentages
- New: Support added for the beginner license
- Improvement: Weighted prices are used now. (EMA pattern)
- Improvement: Trading engine improved in general.
- Improvement: Error/warning messaging improved.
- Improvement: Web-interface renders 50 up to 200 times faster now.
- Bugfix: BTC-e BTC wallet reading fixed.
- Bugfix: No more possible virtual/ghost orders in the log

A few things that i totally forgot to add was the increasement in backtesting time (its now 48-hours) and a lot of small web-interface improvements. Just to make things easier and better to control. For example, i have extended the trade-bot overview so some things can be accessed a lot faster. Or there is now a shortcut inside the Current Signals -page to open directly the settings of the safety/indicator.

The only thing that we could not add in time was the login for the web-interface. This is delayed till the next update. I am really sorry for this but i wanted to make sure its really secure, not something that can be hacked very easy. Broadcasted solutions and/or VPS solutions are wanted targets for hackers after all.

Please note: Before you execute this update write first down your strategies. Because those will be deleted because of the nature of the changes inside this update.

For the next update we are planning to get back to adding new features, indicators and even a new exchange!

I (and my team) hope this update will really fix ALL the issues reported the past time. The testers agreed on this and we hope, you as end-users will to.

g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 09:11:30 AM

Update to version 0.9.9.0 released.

- New: Supported added for trade-amount in All-in and Percentages        - It shows insanelly high amounts when set by % and run backtest
- Improvement: Web-interface renders 50 up to 200 times faster now      - Its slow as hell as before (quad core CPU / 8G RAM)

Furthermore all amounts with decimal places are shown as xx,xx (comma) but have to be set as xx.xx (dot). Pretty confusing, as when You want to change something, fields are prefilled with amounts with commas and have to be rewrited to dots before submitting.

Theese are just 3 flaws I found in ten minutes, so its probably even worse..

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
silverston

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:50:48 AM

Yeah, this version is full of bugs.
 All sale signals are blocked by insurance. When you try to sell writes that there is no money in you wallet, although the money in your wallet sees
Code:
The current trade-amount (5,25) exceeds the current availible wallet-amount (0,0).

Code:
Insurance does not agree, trade is blocked. (Overcome fee costs -Insurance)
How its possible, if ammout is 0.1 and bought @0.02799 and now price was 0.0285 Huh

Its slow as hell as before (quad core CPU / 8G RAM) - confirmed

.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
Nolii

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:29:22 AM

All sale signals are blocked by insurance. When you try to sell writes that there is no money in you wallet, although the money in your wallet sees
Code:
The current trade-amount (5,25) exceeds the current availible wallet-amount (0,0).

Code:
How its possible, if ammout is 0.1 and bought @0.02799 and now price was 0.0285 Huh

As for the sell signals, have you made sure to update your API keys?
silverston

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:53:09 AM

Code:

Code:

I did a clean install - and downloaded the new version of the bot, downloaded the new API keys.

.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
Nolii

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:10:05 AM

Code:

Code:

I did a clean install - and downloaded the new version of the bot, downloaded the new API keys.

What exchange are you having problems with?
Have you made sure that your API keys have proper permissions?

Try the following steps:

1) Open your debug log by rightclicking the system tray icon.
2) Make sure all messages are displayed.
3) Open the wallet inside of the bot and browse to your exchange, this should generate some readings in the debug log.

Check the above readings, post them here if you need help.

The bot was having some problems reading values from the wallets (especially BTCe) prior to the update but for me but this has been working flawlessly ever since.

Having the same problems as you regarding the "Overcome fee costs -Insurance" though, but I haven't really looked in to it yet.
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 11:12:47 AM

@g0re79:
If you give the software a minute or so to collect the Fee and Wallet from the API then the first issue can not be happening. Updating this information is NOT instant to prevent flooding of a API/exchange, it asks a minute or so to fetch up. Only when really needed the software forces a update on those values for example just before trading. (this is made this way to prevent flooding of a exchange, you could get blocked if this happens from the software side)

I will have a look to the usage of . and , values. Thats indeed a flaw as you report. (edit: Confirmed inside the Windows Classic interface)

@g0re79 and @silverston:
Can you both post some details on the speed problems? I am very supriced to read this is not going faster then before because benchmarks here are showing me a different story over here. (testing on a both a crappy Intel Atom with 2GB and Core i7 with 8GB here)

I have special interest in knowing which APIs you are both connecting to.

The current trade-amount (x,xx) exceeds the current availible wallet-amount (x,xx).
Please know this is just a notification message, its not a blocker or insurane. The idea is that is shows you trade-amount is invalid, nothing more.

In general, if you have setup your trade-amount properly then this notification will not show itself. Unless the software is trading, at that moment this is a expected message.

The software itself does not do much with the wallet information. The only real effective way the wallet is used is as a 3-level fallback to confirm if a order is excuted and progress or not. (but this is only used of the first 2 methods of backtracking a order fails) Be right back on this...

About the "Overcome fee costs".... no changes where implemented inside that insurance so it should work exactly as before. The only thing that could go wrong in this insurance is that is does not know the exact fee percentage. But in that case the software simply takes 10% to be fully sure. Way to much of course, but it is a last line of defense against losses thats why its so high. The 10% should go away as soon as the real fee percentage is collected by the API itself. (normally after a minute after setting up the trade-bot)

Edit: i will have a look to the feeovercome... (a quickfix would be to fall-back to the percentage change insurance, it does the same but you can set the percentages yourself in this insurance)

krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 12:02:42 PM

Hey I forgot something. Sometimes you can get those trade ammount errors due to using a . or a ,
In europe people use a , where in the USA you use a . and vice versa. Go back and check what works , or .  -- that might be causing the problem.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

silverston

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:33:02 PM

ok, after some test I see sell command work and new option like Order failed or timed out: Sell 0,1 Ltc @ 0,02919 Btc/Ltc. Reverting to previous position. working too. But, how I can setup the timeout for order. Sometimes @ slow pair ( Ltc/Btc) 5min is not big trouble.
@Stephan
Yes I confirme. Interface so slow in my i7, 8gb Ram and Google Chrome

.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
Demonxaian

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:03:41 PM

Issues I have found in the new update so far:

- The bot does not automatically activate anymore, which is quite a problem if you have the setting activated that the launcher will run on start-up, everyone will think the bot is trading however its not activated at all... seems we will have to activate this manually until it is fixed.

- The total trades made, total profits made and last buy and sell price all seem to reset when the server is closed, thus when you restart the server this could result in losses. The Trade Logbook still records the prices so you can re-enter them manually.

- Auto-tuning of the tradebot does not seem to work on Cryptsy alt pairs, for example (dodge/LTC, dodge/BTC, FTC/BTC, FTC/LTC)

I hope these can be worked on since they might result in losses and decreased usability of the Trade-server.

Demonxaian
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 05:10:27 PM

im not really sure auto tune works on all altcoins.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 05:34:17 PM

@Demonxaian:
Those things that you reports are by design. The trade-bots do not get activated directly on start to prevent any unprofitable trades. (i have seen them happening over here) And the last buy and sell price are deleted for a reason. From the trade-bot side its impossible to see what you did in the time that trade-bot was deactivated. In the situation you have traded yourself then those last prices are not valid anymore.

About the alt-coins... those are not tracked from the main server. Only the high volume currencies are being tracked. (one exception; Doge/Btc is tracked too because i got a lot of requests to add this one)

@all:
Little update...
- I can confirm the , and . issue from the Windows Classic interface
- I can confirm the speed issue (its something that was left over from testing)
- I can confirm a problem with the feeovercome, the 10% fall-back becomes effective in some situations (the percentage price change is temponary adviced)

All reported issues are under control over here and i am on the watch if something else comes in the coming few hours. After this time i will issue a speed update to solve there reported issues directly.

Please know: there is no danger because of these reported issues.

I also got a small question, based on this comment:
ok, after some test I see sell command work and new option like Order failed or timed out: Sell 0,1 Ltc @ 0,02919 Btc/Ltc. Reverting to previous position. working too. But, how I can setup the timeout for order. Sometimes @ slow pair ( Ltc/Btc) 5min is not big trouble.

At the current moment the time-out of all orders is 2 minutes. Once the time-out becomes effective the order gets cancelled and if the trade signal still exists then the trade-bot will place a new order. This new order is placed on the new market prices. Doing this gives a slight advantage because in general the new market prices are just a little bit better.

But what i want to know if there is interest to make this adjustable, and if so would that mean the time out itself become bigger or smaller?

kalross

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:11:15 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 08:22:37 PM by kalross

Good day to try out the new version...not ;-)

The percentage based trading amounts can go wrong...might just be the benchmark that messes up the calculation (eg.  9999999.0 Btc (AllInWallet))  I've only seen this in LTC/USD and BTC/USD on BTC-E

Also,  the Dynamic Roof In is triggering a Buy signal, but order is not being placed?  I also had two failed Buy and revert back  to Sold position (just before LTC/USD ramped up over $2 (now $3.20 swing...ouch).  Could have done with this working today :-(

The charts after a benchmark have a rogue value at the beginning of the plot which changes the scale of the chart to the extent it can not be read.

Also, links to Safeties Charts in Current Signals Page don't work at the moment.  They are fine from Configuration.

Last thing.  Chromium browser has a gap on the left side of the web gui.

Web interface is nice and fast.  Great...

Cheers.

K
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: