Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416462 times)
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:59:10 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 02:14:44 AM by papasmurph

I am still selling my trade bot license for 0.35BTC together/including with option to upgrade code to advanced trade bot for another 0.45BTC instead of paying 0.9BTC for the version.

That means license and upgrade code for 0.35BTC

The sell will be handled via bitcoin-escrow.net
The account will be sold which means all account profile data's are changed to your need with your email and a random password that can be changed after the deal is done.

I am not selling because the bot is not working. everyone can see in previous posts my results with profit made.
Stephan always gave and I assume will give 100% support and is helping very well since the first day.
I was beta testing for him couple times with good communication.

Thanks Stephan.

Everyone interested to buy PM me.

http://pbmining.com?ref=papasmurph

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JohnC.

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:13:35 AM

Just updated switched to the Windows Classic theme, totally love this since you don't need to click so much as the webinterface to get to your info Smiley
At this moment you use an dropdown menu for choosing the bot, that's to slow and 1click to many, is it possible to show tabs to make switching between bots faster(i.e. just like the older tradebot.)
When opening my wallet i need to pick my exchange(also 1click to many), can you save my last used exchange, idem for Open Orders since i only use 1 exchange?
Can you open my last used bot when starting the interface?
My wallet don't show my BTC coin unit(using BTCe), but there are BTC in my BTCe account, whatsupp with that?
trubar

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:29:27 AM

My wallet don't show my BTC coin unit(using BTCe), but there are BTC in my BTCe account, whatsupp with that?

+1

Can you add detection of bot which did not confirm trade in last n days?
lusitano

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:19:12 PM

Question: Did anyone earn some money with this?
Thanks!
trubar

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:31:11 PM

I did. BUT unfortunately small amount. The biggest problem is that all trades are not committed by trading sites (in my case BTC-e and cryptsy). Because of that I am loosing 50% of profit.

Funny thing is that because of that i had very good trades and very bad ones. Luckily for me there was more of good ones then bad.  Tongue
Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449

Software developer

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:32:28 PM

Its a small bug inside the wallet reading of BTC-e, it will not affect your trading. I can tell this has been solved and a group of users is verifying this (and a lot more) at this moment. As soon verification is done and when its approved then a update will be released to solve this bug for everybody.

Can you add detection of bot which did not confirm trade in last n days?

I would like to invite you (again) to the the new beta test. At this moment i have just released a beta that will solve this issue. I need some people to have a look at it, especially people who have a problem with the trade confirmation like yourself. At the moment, the first comments i have received are all 100% positive.

BTW The Windows Classic interface is required to be used for this test. (the web interface is not yet updated)

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
safetyfirst

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:31:19 PM

Stephan would you mind briefly responding to/make a statement regarding the criticizm in this thread? I read things from "won't make you any money, it is broken" over "does not make the trades but thinks it does". I am really interested in this product but I have a hard time talking myself into buying.

Besides: Are there preconfigured profitable settings or does the user have to set it up on its own? I do not have much stock knowledge - is this bot then suitable for me?

Thanks
kuchini

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:53:22 PM

I'm having a difficult time with this bot, cannot connect to the API on BTC-e and on CEX.IO, always says Not Connected in both web interface and classic interface. As well as the bot on Cryptsy saying it is making trades but when I check the trade history and nothing occured. It was doing okay on LTC / BTC on cryptsy until I checked track all alt coins.
ayub007

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:07:20 PM

Hello stephen. I want to purchase your advance bot price please
safetyfirst

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:08:13 AM

I would like to ask another question: Is the bot a learning bot? If not do you plan on creating one?
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 12:15:25 AM

Stephan would you mind briefly responding to/make a statement regarding the criticizm in this thread? I read things from "won't make you any money, it is broken" over "does not make the trades but thinks it does". I am really interested in this product but I have a hard time talking myself into buying.

Besides: Are there preconfigured profitable settings or does the user have to set it up on its own? I do not have much stock knowledge - is this bot then suitable for me?

Thanks

Sure i can respond to those things.

First of all the software is not broken, i love to read those comments but is it just not true. I do use my own software to and if there is a real problem i notice it too. It is just working within its parameters.

True, sometimes users can not connect to an API but that can happen because of several reasons. Personally i look at this a minor problem, because it can be solved.

The comment "does not make the trades but thinks it does" is a complicated one. In the current version the software sends an order and the order gets confirmed by the exchange. From that moment the bot switches coin position and holds on to the open-order signal until the order is filled. But this does not seem to be enough. So we have expanded this tracking system and that is being tested right now.

This is not software that you start and it will make you money from the click of a button. Instead this software is more a toolset from where you can make your own selection and setup your own trade-bot this way. You can backtest/benchmark to see if it will work and if needed adjust and try again.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
Mevius

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:45:42 AM

The comment "does not make the trades but thinks it does" is a complicated one. In the current version the software sends an order and the order gets confirmed by the exchange. From that moment the bot switches coin position and holds on to the open-order signal until the order is filled. But this does not seem to be enough. So we have expanded this tracking system and that is being tested right now.
This is, in my opinion, the most 'annoying' flaw in the software and really needs attention. Glad to hear it has some now!

Een goeie tukker is geen motherfucker!
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 10:00:04 AM

This is, in my opinion, the most 'annoying' flaw in the software and really needs attention. Glad to hear it has some now!

If you want, you can have a look too and fire at it. At the current moment it looks like we are on the good way, there are about 25 people testing. A few of them responded back already and its all positive. But i do not make the full claim yet, i am waiting for the other results to come in too. This is a complicated issue because it does not happen always, this makes testing it a slow gong process. (this is the reason why i did not post a release date yet for this update)

Nolii

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:54:53 PM

Hello stephen. I want to purchase your advance bot price please

Hello ayub007,

You can find the current price for the 'Advanced Trade Bot' here.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:40:28 PM

I want a little to share my experiences. A long time I could not configure the bot. Thought it would useless program. Yes, as Stephan said, is not just pressed the button and the money in your pocket. But it works. I still use a small amount of tune, but see for yourself - the results are.

█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
cpusher

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:26:31 PM

"I'm thinking of either buying 1-2 extra R9 280x cards for mining, or the advanced trade bot instead, does anyone have any idea of what would give the highest ROI? "
Hard to say exactly. Haasbot licence is lifetime, the cards will be good for a few months and then you will need to sell them to get your ROI.

just visited haasbot's website, and it says you get the license for 2 years. Dont have this in my receipt when i bought this a few weeks ago, or any date mentioning when my license is over. Wondering how upgrades from simple to advanced are handled now?
BiiGMacK

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:55:53 AM

Hi all first post.

After using the Bot for several weeks and making a little bit of profit, I no longer want to continue with the STB.

I'm not slagging it off as a bad product after a little bit of fine tuning it has worked fine for me on both BTC-e and Cryptsy. It is just not something I want long term.

So if anyone is interested in buying it off me please send me a PM.
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 09:02:20 AM

"I'm thinking of either buying 1-2 extra R9 280x cards for mining, or the advanced trade bot instead, does anyone have any idea of what would give the highest ROI? "
Hard to say exactly. Haasbot licence is lifetime, the cards will be good for a few months and then you will need to sell them to get your ROI.
just visited haasbot's website, and it says you get the license for 2 years. Dont have this in my receipt when i bought this a few weeks ago, or any date mentioning when my license is over. Wondering how upgrades from simple to advanced are handled now?

The lifetime is indeed 2 years, it is written down in the terms and agreement. (this makes the cost for a single bot per year 0.075 BTC)

Upgrades are fully supported, if you have a Simple/Donation license then you get a full refund of that license if you want to upgrade. Of course on that moment the license time will be refreshed too.

BTW in general i should not worry to much how to expand the license, by that time (2 years later) there will be a good deal in place to extend the license.

BTW At the moment it looks like coming monday there will be an update again. The test results are still very positive. Smiley

murt9000

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:57:02 AM

I want a little to share my experiences. A long time I could not configure the bot. Thought it would useless program. Yes, as Stephan said, is not just pressed the button and the money in your pocket. But it works. I still use a small amount of tune, but see for yourself - the results are.
http://www.upload.ee/image/3940492/log.png

Hi Silverston, would you mind sharing your trading strategy, the results do look consistent.

Murt9000
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:21:43 AM

@Murt9000

First, and most importantly - you should not interfere to bot trades!
Set up a program, do some benchmarks, they satisfy you - let the bot trade. Personally, I do not do any benchmarks. Nobody knows what will be on the right side of the chart.  Grin
I use
Indicators:
MA-Histogram Indicator (Trend type: SMA, Short 9, Long 26, Signal 12 MA Cross-over) (BTCe LtcBtc 5min)
MACD-Histogram Indicator (Trend type: EMA, Short 12, Long 26, Signal 12 MA Cross-over) (BTCe LtcBtc 5min)
Safety
Dynamic adjusted drop-loss safety (Adjustment: 97 %, Update timer: 5) (BTCe LtcBtc)
Insurance
Never sell below last buy price -Insurance
Overcome fee costs -Insurance

Thats all Smiley

.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: