Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416407 times)
Lanzador

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:29:06 PM

Does any one have proof of making profit from Hassonline ?
What License did you purchase ?
What is your average daily profit ? Monthly ?

No one responds...product and forums seem kind of dead

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 09:45:59 AM

Does any one have proof of making profit from Hassonline ?
What License did you purchase ?
What is your average daily profit ? Monthly ?

This is going to be different person to person depending on your strategy.

No one responds...product and forums seem kind of dead
The forum that you see is only the public form. The questions above have been answered many times in this thread and more than one thread in the public forms that you are talking about.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Thanks

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 09:52:02 AM

BITCOIN BLACK FRIDAY

use discount code:
BLACKFRIDAY
and get 40% off all licenses

OFFER GOOD FOR EXISTING USERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WMMRAOaeHA

Your chance to get a cheap license or renew your license!

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

3KyNoX

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:21:17 AM

Damn missed it, reactive for today guys ! Smiley

Donate : 1MmSvVtcZMLtCbk6RcEXRei91K8VrgPxoC
Lanzador

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:18:43 PM

Do you guys do any kind of trial for your bot?
Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Software developer

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 09:11:28 AM

We do not have a trial version, sorry. This is software is designed to make money, so having a trial version does not make a lot of sense. But of course we do understand some people want to have a look first and we got several things prepared to be able to do this. Feel free to write me or krach a message to get more information about this or just send us a support ticket on the website www.haasonline.com

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
Lanzador

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:43:11 PM

We do not have a trial version, sorry. This is software is designed to make money, so having a trial version does not make a lot of sense. But of course we do understand some people want to have a look first and we got several things prepared to be able to do this. Feel free to write me or krach a message to get more information about this or just send us a support ticket on the website www.haasonline.com

I'm just very curious, but given the lack of activity here or on the forums, the risk of even one month is not worth it for me really.

Curious though why you say a money-making product doesn't make sense to have a trial?
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 01:39:24 PM

I'm just very curious, but given the lack of activity here or on the forums, the risk of even one month is not worth it for me really.

Curious though why you say a money-making product doesn't make sense to have a trial?

A trial for money making software does not make sence because why should a company make costs on production and servers and all just to give you a free way to make money? No company will do this, they will always be some method setup to compensate for this.

Let me give example so its easier to understand. Lets take TradingView for example. TradingView is offering you a free trial, you can register yourself and then you can use there services for free for a x period. It looks interesting, but if you look closer you will understand how it really works. For example, each script you make is not yours. So if you work a real long time to create something very good then its not yours. Think about this, this is what really happens at trials.

We at Haasonline have said from the start to respect privacy, this means when you get a service or product from us, its yours. We do not have to compensate for anything because its all paid for. As a result you get total privacy and i think with money making software this is just a must.

This gets me to people who use it and the postings. When somebody has setup a good strategy then this somebody is not sharing it. We are all humans and we want to gain the most, so about 99.9% of all the people who trade will not tell you how they do it else they lose there advantage. This is why people do not share there results, they keep it disclosed. So its normal to see this happening.

As for trial goals... of course we fully understand people have questions and we are ready for this. We got a demonstration server running and we use this to show what the software can do. We also try to go in the depth if somebody has a specific method he wants to use for trading. We have learned over the past years that this is much better to do it this way because it just more personal. Everybody can use help, so why not give it directly? Smiley

Oh yes the prices are getting high again and that is good of course, we love this for trading, but we have enabled the MOON coupon for a 30% discount. Its valid for new users and for upgrades.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
Lanzador

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:51:11 PM

A trial for money making software does not make sence because why should a company make costs on production and servers and all just to give you a free way to make money? No company will do this, they will always be some method setup to compensate for this.

Let me give example so its easier to understand. Lets take TradingView for example. TradingView is offering you a free trial, you can register yourself and then you can use there services for free for a x period. It looks interesting, but if you look closer you will understand how it really works. For example, each script you make is not yours. So if you work a real long time to create something very good then its not yours. Think about this, this is what really happens at trials.

We at Haasonline have said from the start to respect privacy, this means when you get a service or product from us, its yours. We do not have to compensate for anything because its all paid for. As a result you get total privacy and i think with money making software this is just a must.

This gets me to people who use it and the postings. When somebody has setup a good strategy then this somebody is not sharing it. We are all humans and we want to gain the most, so about 99.9% of all the people who trade will not tell you how they do it else they lose there advantage. This is why people do not share there results, they keep it disclosed. So its normal to see this happening.

As for trial goals... of course we fully understand people have questions and we are ready for this. We got a demonstration server running and we use this to show what the software can do. We also try to go in the depth if somebody has a specific method he wants to use for trading. We have learned over the past years that this is much better to do it this way because it just more personal. Everybody can use help, so why not give it directly? Smiley

Oh yes the prices are getting high again and that is good of course, we love this for trading, but we have enabled the MOON coupon for a 30% discount. Its valid for new users and for upgrades.

Sorry, but that doesn't really make sense to me - if you take away my method of making money, how does that change anything?
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 04:28:01 PM

Sorry, but that doesn't really make sense to me - if you take away my method of making money, how does that change anything?

It changes a lot because if you disclose your ways then others will copy it. The more people who copy and use it, the less profitable it becomes.

For example, i can post a working strategy over here and it will be working very well. But by tomorrow other have read it too and have set it up as well, after all we all want to make profits. As a result i can predict that the strategy will not be good anymore, too many people just want to trade at the same time.

I know not everything is listed on our website at this moment, but if you read the forum and wiki carefully then you can see we have taken this in account. We do have a few bots which are pre-setup and they are working good but that is only because they are all unique, they all trade at there own moment so the problem of having many users who want to trade at the same time can not be happening.

Lanzador

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:32:32 PM

It changes a lot because if you disclose your ways then others will copy it. The more people who copy and use it, the less profitable it becomes.

For example, i can post a working strategy over here and it will be working very well. But by tomorrow other have read it too and have set it up as well, after all we all want to make profits. As a result i can predict that the strategy will not be good anymore, too many people just want to trade at the same time.

I know not everything is listed on our website at this moment, but if you read the forum and wiki carefully then you can see we have taken this in account. We do have a few bots which are pre-setup and they are working good but that is only because they are all unique, they all trade at there own moment so the problem of having many users who want to trade at the same time can not be happening.

What point does disclosing anything make? Could saturate my strategy, not to mention if I don't have Haasbot, it's kinda irrelevant?
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 12:17:20 PM

It is common knowledge that good traders keep there strategy disclosed. I am not gonna discuss this. Same goes for the effects of running a strategy.

Let me share something more interesting... we have adjusted our sales prices. Sinds we are selling the haasbot licenses into bitcoin we must adapt the price from time to time. In this case we have adjusted to the $1000 price levels and this has resulted into a price drop of 30% on all the licenses.

The beginner license was 0.17 BTC and has become 0.12 BTC
The simple license was 0.30 BTC and has become 0.21 BTC
The advanced license was 0.45 BTC and has become 0.32 BTC

In addition i would like to wish everybody a happy 2017 from the full Haasonline Team. Lets hope it will become a fantastic bitcoin year again. Smiley

acaciosc

Activity: 325

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:45:17 PM

An obvious question which weirdly nobody seems to have asked yet: if your software/service is so easy and guaranteed to make money (at least that's how you are presenting your product both here and especially in your website), WHY are you charging for something which you could get rich just by using it? I would expect that you at least wouldn't even want to sell it at all... or have a voluntary mind - like mine - and simply make the source code 100% open and free of any cost. Charging something expected to MAKE money EASY is... you know... FISHY. The tags "make + money + easy" sounds fishy per se.
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 04:18:45 PM

You are indeed right, if you assume development and support is free. But in order to keep developing, innovating and to keep people working there are just bills which need to be paid. Haasonline started as a hobby project in 2013 but just has grown towards a company, so selling a product and keeping administration is a normal to do.

In addition i would like to notice hat there is always a big difference between open-source and disclosed source. At open-source you can see developers going straight to there goals and at disclosed projects you can see the scope is always much wider. For example, most open-source crypto bots do not have a interface, but we do because we got the funds to make this.

Its also the company formula to keep innovating. We do not stop development, we just keep expanding the feature set and adding in new features. Its not abnormal to suddenly get a new bot because thats exactly what we do with the sales. Its a circle, license sales create income, we use it to keep growing and expanding and on the end we all benefit from it.

krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 05:30:31 PM

Charging something expected to MAKE money EASY

I would back up and take some time to read the very first post in this thread.
Sorry, second post
"Frequent asked questions
The most asked questions will be posted in this reply. Please read it before you ask a question.

Can i get rich from this software?
This is possible, however i can not guaranty this. As i stated before with speculation there is a risk involved. The main power of this simple trade bot is that it operated 24-hours a day. Meaning the bot will work for you when you are sleeping or working. This gives you the advantage of making more trades and possibly result in much higer profits.
"
If there is a trading software that does not make bold claims of making mega bucks at the push of a button
then it is haasonline.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

3KyNoX

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:19:07 AM

Hey there, valentine day offer ? Smiley

Donate : 1MmSvVtcZMLtCbk6RcEXRei91K8VrgPxoC
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 02:29:29 PM

Hi,
No I am sorry there is not a valentine day offer.
However we have lowered the prices significantly.
Thanks,
Theo

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

CryptoArbitrage

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:41:50 AM

Hi, i recently purchased a license but my bots keep deactivating automatically, why is that?
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 11:49:35 AM

Hi, i recently purchased a license but my bots keep deactivating automatically, why is that?
Hi,
Have you opened a support ticket?

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

CryptoArbitrage

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:39:32 PM

already opened one a week ago because i can't run the trade server on osx bdut no one replied so i figured i'd try here. I'll open a ticket for that too anyways, hope to get response soon!!
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: