Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:39:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:44:00 AM

Im a bit curious about their alpha, can the team please do a SOMA walkthrough on the app for us who dont have an Iphone. thanks Smiley

Cheesy same here!
Very curious about the app but dont have an iphone. They should make a walkthrough video and putt it on there youtube channel. Is there anyone who has tried the app on there iphone?

Thanks!
Good idea my friend. I hope that someone will make video with footage of this app

i could make a video if i could get more times this weekend <.<" all those new eCryptos Airdrops are killing me Smiley

a video would be much better to put everthing together, how this will work Smiley

Yes please! Videos are always a good way to show stuff, and much better then just some words Smiley
I am still curious about the App, and as no one so far said something about it :/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:13:58 AM

Im a bit curious about their alpha, can the team please do a SOMA walkthrough on the app for us who dont have an Iphone. thanks Smiley

Cheesy same here!
Very curious about the app but dont have an iphone. They should make a walkthrough video and putt it on there youtube channel. Is there anyone who has tried the app on there iphone?

Thanks!
Good idea my friend. I hope that someone will make video with footage of this app

i could make a video if i could get more times this weekend <.<" all those new eCryptos Airdrops are killing me Smiley

a video would be much better to put everthing together, how this will work Smiley

Yes please! Videos are always a good way to show stuff, and much better then just some words Smiley
I am still curious about the App, and as no one so far said something about it :/

yes this is exact i was want to say. detailed video more easy to understand community and investors. i think some of people always compare project to other and saying this that is same project but inside project always not same everyone project have a different strategy. i think detailed and animation videos will good for understand people.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:41:30 AM

Cheesy same here!

Thanks!

yes this is exact i was want to say. detailed video more easy to understand community and investors. i think some of people always compare project to other and saying this that is same project but inside project always not same everyone project have a different strategy. i think detailed and animation videos will good for understand people.

I've been asking people for feedback on the demo here. a video of it would be even better.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:42:23 AM

I asked a question while back but I do not think it was answered.

Has anyone found what benefits token buyers get out of holding the tokens?
The worth of the tokens will decrease if more people use this.
Although I don't think this is planned as an investment so you don't need to get additional bonuses out of holding the tokens.
"While Soma enables the use of multiple cryptographic currencies on its platform - There is a strong support for the use of SCT as a payment since it is incentivized by removing transaction costs from the transactions made in SCT."

Maybe essentially this is a utility token and not an invesment token, so they wont give you any special benefit for holding the tokens.

Wait what? Then why would people want to participate in the ICO at all? Is Soma some kind of philanthropic project?

To be able to answer that question I think we first need to know what exactly Soma's business model is. Has anyone found a description of it?
Wait what? you dont want bonus? you dont want cheap price?
But still i didnt give an absolute answer before, there was a "maybe" word.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:16:56 AM

Although I don't think this is planned as an investment so you don't need to get additional bonuses out of holding the tokens.
"While Soma enables the use of multiple cryptographic currencies on its platform - There is a strong support for the use of SCT as a payment since it is incentivized by removing transaction costs from the transactions made in SCT."

Maybe essentially this is a utility token and not an invesment token, so they wont give you any special benefit for holding the tokens.

Wait what? Then why would people want to participate in the ICO at all? Is Soma some kind of philanthropic project?

To be able to answer that question I think we first need to know what exactly Soma's business model is. Has anyone found a description of it?

The thing you think is bonuses and cheap price now may be a different thing in the future.

It is very important to see what is soma's business model and what are tokens for? I couldn't see anything yet about it.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:56:47 AM

The thing you think is bonuses and cheap price now may be a different thing in the future.

It is very important to see what is soma's business model and what are tokens for? I couldn't see anything yet about it.
"The thing you think is bonuses and cheap price now may be a different thing in the future. "
I dont have any idea what are those words mean  Grin

What are tokens for? have you read the whitepaper?   Cheesy Cheesy
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:13:10 AM

We'll have to wait for some feedbacks from iPhones users.

Hope there will be enough to really test the application.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:51:45 AM

I dont know why they are waiting with android version. I know they said for now they will present just iOS one but i think they should invest some time to release a version for everyone else also. It will boost the ICO investments for sure.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:03:28 AM

I dont know why they are waiting with android version. I know they said for now they will present just iOS one but i think they should invest some time to release a version for everyone else also. It will boost the ICO investments for sure.

I am not a programmer but I think it is not so easy to convert an iOS app into an android app, correct me if I am worng. The team is just at the beginning currently, as it is just an alpha, so it costs time and money to build this. We can be lucky that there is at least an alpha as a lot of other projects not even are close to one Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:13:25 AM

I am not a programmer but I think it is not so easy to convert an iOS app into an android app, correct me if I am worng. The team is just at the beginning currently, as it is just an alpha, so it costs time and money to build this. We can be lucky that there is at least an alpha as a lot of other projects not even are close to one Wink

The alpha version for android devices will be available soon as I read on the website. So, we need to be patient to be able to test the application. I bet Soma has some skilled people who able to program on every operating system. So, it won't take too long to wait.
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:59:47 AM

Same here, more people are owning an Android phone.
It will be released and I really hope it will be fast because I'm very curious.

Is there anyone with an iOS who has tested this?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:04:49 AM

Is this similar to theViralExchange? You earn viral points for executing actions on socials (like, rt, etc...) and you can you use those points to put your page in or you can exchange them for the blitz currency

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:25:50 AM

Nobody posted yet about testing alpha.

I think in crypto community android is more common than iOS. I hope they release the alpha for android soon.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:40:31 AM

Well to be honest I am not really sure what their business model exactly is. Could it be possible that they charge a small fee when an trade/auction on their market place was successful?
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:47:53 AM

Nobody posted yet about testing alpha.

I think in crypto community android is more common than iOS. I hope they release the alpha for android soon.

wait a little Wink yesterday i wrote that i will request the alpha today - so i do. but i just woke up so give me a little time Wink
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:07:30 AM

Is this similar to theViralExchange? You earn viral points for executing actions on socials (like, rt, etc...) and you can you use those points to put your page in or you can exchange them for the blitz currency

maybe, its not same.
in trading, if you want to be manager you just have good track record, its mean you make big profit in short time and keep it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:09:08 AM

Well to be honest I am not really sure what their business model exactly is. Could it be possible that they charge a small fee when an trade/auction on their market place was successful?
I think so that's the business model of most marketplace tokens. I think that's the best way for a project to get profit.

viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:28:45 AM

No, it does not. This is more like a social network with the ability to trade within the network. Where goods have a sales history. Also, the possibility of payments in the crypto currency is added here.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:31:34 AM

wait a little Wink yesterday i wrote that i will request the alpha today - so i do. but i just woke up so give me a little time Wink

haha

Take your time Smiley

But it is true that Android is more popular in crypto community - there is much more apps for Android then for IOS.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:34:53 AM

Although it is nice that the goods can have a sales history. How would this be enforced? eg. what is stopping a recent buyer of a product to simply replace it with another product and say it was the original product?

Also, does the company have any relation with Mozilla? the logos are quite similar.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: