Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:48:25 PM

wow. now every eth you invest you get in to lottery ticket to win 5000 SCT https://twitter.com/SomaToken/status/915964812114452480

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:57:10 PM

wow. now every eth you invest you get in to lottery ticket to win 5000 SCT https://twitter.com/SomaToken/status/915964812114452480
The winner will have a nice bonus + this will be an additional incentive to invest, great idea
tiger5056, thank for this link
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:06:44 PM

The winner will have a nice bonus + this will be an additional incentive to invest, great idea

so, minimum to contribute is 1 ETH to get lottery ticket?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:14:02 PM

I seen on their site, that they have Alpha Apps for IOS? When will be apps for Android? I dont have Iphone (
Who tried their apps for IOS? Can you tell me please?

They will have apps for both but will start with IOs, and also they will start with some regions, by the time they get to yours, they may have already finished their android version, in any case, you should not be impatient, making an app for this project, may be very difficult, and android is more complex to program than IOs, considering that Android is in way too many different phones, unlike Ios.

It's not that hard have an app done for android. however the project does have to start somewhere and I'd prefer they focus on one experience and do it right.
Do you know a video on youtube which explains the iOs app. I have only an android phone and want to see the mobile application.

toolucky98

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:09:33 PM

Yes , "for every 1 ETH", so it means the minimum is 1 ETH.
Thats quite a lot for me  Grin
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:10:46 PM

Congratulations on the recently announced  partnership with Utrust. It is good to see technology transfers and collaboration happening in the crypto world. This will definitely enhanced the trust in SOMA...  and Utrust too. My question is how will you work out the Service Level Agreement with Utrust in terms of the volatility of the exchange rates. Will you seek preferential rates/service of go with the normal service they are providing for everything?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:15:36 PM

Cool project,
But I couldn't really understand how does the IIC actually work?

What would be a simple real life example?

El IIC is a virtual document in the blockchain that will store all the information of an item, including how many times it was bought, it's like a history of the item, so when you buy it inside the platform, you know what the particular item has been through, the downside is that the history starts when the item enters the ecosystem, before that, you will only know the information that the seller fills in, so if it was actually bought 3 times, the first time it may actually say 1, that will depend of the veracity of the seller, of course, if it's found out that the information is false, the seller and item lose credibility, thus reducing the chances of it being bought; its a fantastic feature, and once the platform becomes mainstream, it will become essential.

This sounds awesome! It's like a public ledger for the items? This could be huge

haxllega

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:34:32 PM

Cool project,

El IIC is a virtual document in the blockchain that will store all the information of an item, including how many times it was bought, it's like a history of the item, so when you buy it inside the platform, you know what the particular item has been through, the downside is that the history starts when the item enters the ecosystem, before that, you will only know the information that the seller fills in, so if it was actually bought 3 times, the first time it may actually say 1, that will depend of the veracity of the seller, of course, if it's found out that the information is false, the seller and item lose credibility, thus reducing the chances of it being bought; its a fantastic feature, and once the platform becomes mainstream, it will become essential.

This sounds awesome! It's like a public ledger for the items? This could be huge
This will be a perfect platform for non-disposable things. I think it will help reducing trash that still works.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:17:25 PM

Cool project,

Thanks for the explanation. I had some difficulties understanding everything too.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:36:09 PM

Cool project,

I really like the part of the IIC!
I'm sure they will get the patent for this feature and when it does it will help a lot for the future buyers of valuable items. The see the history, price evolution, ...

I really see a future in the art world with this pratform. There is a lot of money in the art scene Wink
Great work team
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:36:56 PM

Cool project,

So first of all, Soma will have to function for quite some time for IIC to actually become meaningful since the items has to be traded only on their platform.
Other thing is how the II card will be bound to the item? Every re-seller can just make a new card and promote it with a different history.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:38:40 PM

maybe it's a lot , but it's good to incentivize large investments. in my opinion it's not that large of an amount. I've invested that before.

ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:50:08 PM

maybe it's a lot , but it's good to incentivize large investments. in my opinion it's not that large of an amount. I've invested that before.
large investors invest more 1k ETH, I think this bonus is more for ordinary investors, who believe in the project and invest part of their funds
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:53:28 PM

1 ETH its too much? Some ICo have much more minimum requiments for pre-sale for example. Its only chance to win.
5000 SCT its for 1 person only?  Huh
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:56:12 PM

Cool project,

I really like the part of the IIC!
I'm sure they will get the patent for this feature and when it does it will help a lot for the future buyers of valuable items. The see the history, price evolution, ...

I really see a future in the art world with this pratform. There is a lot of money in the art scene Wink
Great work team

Is the IIC patent pending?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:58:47 PM

large investors invest more 1k ETH, I think this bonus is more for ordinary investors, who believe in the project and invest part of their funds

Actually, it's not a bonus but a lottery ticket with which you can win this bonus. I understand that for every ETH one ticket is issued, so in the end big investors get more lottery tickets, thus have bigger chances to win the bonus. But anyway, it's a good marketing move  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:06:25 PM

1k ETH is at current prices someting about 300,000$. Most of "large investors" in crypto worlds don't invest that much in one project (due to high market volatility). Most of them put no more than 100 ETH in on project. Anyway I like this lottery idea Cool
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:08:23 PM

SOMA & UTRUST. My two favourite ICOs in partnership  Grin
there are also my favorites i think that with their partnership,the success of both will be inevitable...
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:11:56 PM

Loving a lot of the references even in the name of the ICO. Good luck!
haxllega

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:32:13 PM

Cool project,

So first of all, Soma will have to function for quite some time for IIC to actually become meaningful since the items has to be traded only on their platform.
Other thing is how the II card will be bound to the item? Every re-seller can just make a new card and promote it with a different history.
I think you will have to write the product number on the card.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: