Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:33:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144250 times)
zenmaster

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:12:28 AM

I would like to ask you to be polite to community and express your feelings in correct way.

Thank you for your opinion.

I would like to mention that Telegram is very popular in community and it is good way to communicate.

I will speak in my way and you cannot stop me.

I also am a big believer in speaking to how I am spoken to. You have spoken to me and the community like you are gods gift and everything is amazing when it is not. Your answers are so arrogant, I decided to start to speak, after following Universa FROM DAY 1.

I would like to ask you to be polite to your investors and stop being arrogant.

I would also like to mention I have been on Telegram, and its rubbish, it is literally the same questions and answers over and over again. In fact, you get the same questions that many times, there is a bot responding the same answers. Great way to engage the community... bots!!!!!!!!

zenmaster

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:39:41 AM

This is exactly the problem with...

the problem is with you...

You kept silent for 2+ years... and now started trolling here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=223715;sa=showPosts

What for? How much?

I kept quiet because I made the mistake that Universa could make progress. Over this time, I noticed more and more how bad Universa is doing.... hence why I started to speak.

You can call it trolling, I call it "emergency intervention", as it clear you are useless at communication and bringing good vibes. Anyways are you a part of Universa? if I was AB I would have sacked you a long time ago.
johanus

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:54:49 PM

From FB:

The Universa Team had a very active January, with our CEO Alexander Borodich having a series of high-level meetings in China, Bahrain, UAE and Saudi Arabia. The second half of the month was focused on Russia, where a small record was set – 5 NDAs signed in a day.

More detail in our blog: https://medium.com/universablockchain/january-2019-china-bahrain-uae-c7ab193ebecd?fbclid=IwAR3YLIFCyCV0sBbDNa2eu6LqCU-NDxX3Cxf3BqCO8tizlFAGrLdq6hdIsIM

Awesome news, team! This update was really overdue, but it was worth the wait.

And people still doubting this project  Grin One of the most undervalued projects with a huge ROI potential. Accumulate, guys Wink

amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:45:46 PM

What for? How much?

I kept quiet because I made the mistake that Universa could make progress. Over this time, I noticed more and more how bad Universa is doing.... hence why I started to speak.

You can call it trolling, I call it "emergency intervention", as it clear you are useless at communication and bringing good vibes. Anyways are you a part of Universa? if I was AB I would have sacked you a long time ago.

I don't mean only Universa.

You kept silence in bitcointalk form 2016... and then ... boom you are here some days ago...

With all no respect to people in community, to project, to no one.

I am not form team, I can like something Universa doing and can can be disappointed in something. It is my business.

I really hate when people trolling others asking question all we have discussed millions of times. You even did not notice the news here ))

And please do not reply, I said everything I wanted. I am not interesting in discussion with you. Have a nice day.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:08:25 PM

If I had a Dollar for every troll on this forum...

I would like to to have some too  Grin Grin Grin
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:14:59 PM

From FB:

The Universa Team had a very active January, with our CEO Alexander Borodich having a series of high-level meetings in China, Bahrain, UAE and Saudi Arabia. The second half of the month was focused on Russia, where a small record was set – 5 NDAs signed in a day.

More detail in our blog: https://medium.com/universablockchain/january-2019-china-bahrain-uae-c7ab193ebecd?fbclid=IwAR3YLIFCyCV0sBbDNa2eu6LqCU-NDxX3Cxf3BqCO8tizlFAGrLdq6hdIsIM

And people still doubting this project  Grin One of the most undervalued projects with a huge ROI potential. Accumulate, guys Wink

Cool news! I also think they need time. They are going on and it is good. Real development needs time and also we shall keep patient about implementation.
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:10:21 PM

What for? How much?

I don't mean only Universa.

You kept silence in bitcointalk form 2016... and then ... boom you are here some days ago...

With all no respect to people in community, to project, to no one.

I am not form team, I can like something Universa doing and can can be disappointed in something. It is my business.

I really hate when people trolling others asking question all we have discussed millions of times. You even did not notice the news here ))

And please do not reply, I said everything I wanted. I am not interesting in discussion with you. Have a nice day.
Of course, his sudden activity is suspicious. But it does not matter. Indeed, in his words a lot of truth. The statement is very sharp, but it is fair in some way.
zenmaster

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:20:34 AM

Warning: Trolling Alert!! Trolling Alert!!

aka PULL YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!! I WANT TO SEE SUCCESS

For the record I have signed 2 NDA's this month and from the comfort of my own home.

Signing NDAs is very common and doesnt mean anything useful. Why are you celebrating the signing of a NDA as some sort of achievement ?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Tron

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:24:13 AM

Warning: Trolling Alert!! Trolling Alert!!

aka PULL YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!! I WANT TO SEE SUCCESS

For the record I have signed 2 NDA's this month and from the comfort of my own home.

Signing NDAs is very common and doesnt mean anything useful. Why are you celebrating the signing of a NDA as some sort of achievement ?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I think that they specifically focus on this in order to protect themselves from people who require transparent work. Protection against haters.
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:55:02 PM

From FB:

Great post! Waiting for the continuation of the series.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:13:58 PM

From FB:

Cool news! I also think they need time. They are going on and it is good. Real development needs time and also we shall keep patient about implementation.

Their strategy may seem a bit unconventional (for the crypto project). They try to stay out of hype and speculation even though they have great potential. But isn't it how legitimate business should act? I think partners would appreciate this attitude.
Mertalot

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:45:19 PM

What many folks miss is that it isn't another P&D project. That's why most of the negative remarks come from. If you were searching for a quick buck, then sorry, this is not the type of project you need. This one is for a long term. I hope people will set their goals right so they won't have wrong expectations later on.
Those people who are looking for a quick dollar have long gone from universa. We just need evidence that universa continues to work with partners with whom it has signed agreements earlier. There is no such evidence, so I conclude that Malaysia, Novotrans, Alfabank and other partners do not work with Universa.

I would like to see the details as well. But the businesses play their own game and prefer to hide the details behind NDA agreements. I guess we just take it or leave it. I decided to stay in the project because I believe in it and believe that work is being done. Otherwise, the team would be long gone. If they are still here then I have no doubt they still work on the project.
Why should the team leave you? This earns good money. This has already become standard practice, when ico imitate violent activity, trying to convince the followers of this.

Didn't catch it. What do you mean? I didn't say that team should leave us. I said we whether accept their approach and support them or don't accept and leave the project. I do support and that's why I stay here.
You said the team would have gone already if they hadn't done anything. But just concluding contracts is not enough, blockchain needs to be implemented. But this is not done now.

That's why CEO is in Top 100 People in Digital )) https://medium.com/universablockchain/russias-top-100-people-in-digital-af0ebf508f77

He's in the top of the top 100  Grin Awesome
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:35:02 AM

Someone discovered Al(ex)phaB(orodich)et...

In Pump and Dump we trust.
cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:17:17 PM

What many folks miss is that it isn't another P&D project. That's why most of the negative remarks come from. If you were searching for a quick buck, then sorry, this is not the type of project you need. This one is for a long term. I hope people will set their goals right so they won't have wrong expectations later on.
Those people who are looking for a quick dollar have long gone from universa. We just need evidence that universa continues to work with partners with whom it has signed agreements earlier. There is no such evidence, so I conclude that Malaysia, Novotrans, Alfabank and other partners do not work with Universa.

I would like to see the details as well. But the businesses play their own game and prefer to hide the details behind NDA agreements. I guess we just take it or leave it. I decided to stay in the project because I believe in it and believe that work is being done. Otherwise, the team would be long gone. If they are still here then I have no doubt they still work on the project.
Why should the team leave you? This earns good money. This has already become standard practice, when ico imitate violent activity, trying to convince the followers of this.

Didn't catch it. What do you mean? I didn't say that team should leave us. I said we whether accept their approach and support them or don't accept and leave the project. I do support and that's why I stay here.
You said the team would have gone already if they hadn't done anything. But just concluding contracts is not enough, blockchain needs to be implemented. But this is not done now.

That's why CEO is in Top 100 People in Digital )) https://medium.com/universablockchain/russias-top-100-people-in-digital-af0ebf508f77

He's in the top of the top 100  Grin Awesome
Have anyone heard about the Ceo who died and now the exchange doesn’t have a key to unlock the frozen assets?
One man show is not what helps in this field. Universa is more like a Fyre Festival , With lots of NDA  and partnerships hype but  not a single proof . Not a single announcement that has said successful pilot or successfully project launched on universa platform. For that reason the market price proves it . All those who are trying to argue for universa has to snap a finger and wake up to the  real world., Come with more convincing evidence then just cheering for something they can’t explain.
Btw, lots of Universa Team here trying to convince but none of the able to give a convincing comment.
The day, universa can make another video from Alfa saying they have received mvp and it’s satisfied with the results and is going to use universa ,Till then no one is impressed or ever gonna have confidence. The updates from AB hype lasted less then 16 hours. This shows how confident are the investors.
zenmaster

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:43:20 PM

Have anyone heard about the Ceo who died and now the exchange doesn’t have a key to unlock the frozen assets?
One man show is not what helps in this field. Universa is more like a Fyre Festival , With lots of NDA  and partnerships hype but  not a single proof . Not a single announcement that has said successful pilot or successfully project launched on universa platform. For that reason the market price proves it . All those who are trying to argue for universa has to snap a finger and wake up to the  real world., Come with more convincing evidence then just cheering for something they can’t explain.
Btw, lots of Universa Team here trying to convince but none of the able to give a convincing comment.
The day, universa can make another video from Alfa saying they have received mvp and it’s satisfied with the results and is going to use universa ,Till then no one is impressed or ever gonna have confidence. The updates from AB hype lasted less then 16 hours. This shows how confident are the investors.

I totally agree with this post.

And before we get accused of "trolling" we are trying to tell you guys something, this "trolling" is the only way we have now to communicate due to the arrogance and negativity towards people who criticise.

Lets be clear here for the 100th time, I want Universa to succeed, but if you cannot progress by AB travelling the world, at least put more effect into the website, developer community or other aspects of the business.

There is so much Universa can be doing, but doesn't.

This has been said before over the past year and the answers are always the same.

We are here "trolling" because the frustration of Universa. It is very simple.

If I hear another NDA has been signed... then our comments mean nothing and all is lost.

And to be honest, when AB himself tells the world about these NDA's I lose faith. Not even Donald Trump says "We have signed a million NDA's" Its means NOTHING. All it does is make me think AB is "smashing the cash"... our cash!

Tron

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:35:05 PM

One man show is not what helps in this field. Universa is more like a Fyre Festival , With lots of NDA  and partnerships hype but  not a single proof . Not a single announcement that has said successful pilot or successfully project launched on universa platform. For that reason the market price proves it . All those who are trying to argue for universa has to snap a finger and wake up to the  real world., Come with more convincing evidence then just cheering for something they can’t explain.
This would be a great success if Universa could implement at least one project in the real economy. Then they could finally open their NDA. I will be happy on this day.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:59:03 PM

This would be a great success if Universa could implement at least one project in the real economy. Then they could finally open their NDA. I will be happy on this day.
If that really happened I thought it would be very good for Universa and it would be better for now to keep abreast of the developments because anything can happen so we'll see what happens
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:18:17 PM

Me too. I think we can count at least on Tunisia, as they signed the contract for 10 years. I think it means they are talking serious business. That would be a great success to be honest. Many projects don't have real deals in the real economy, let alone of such level. Keep my fingers crossed and believe in them! They will score a success.
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:21:25 PM

Me too. I think we can count at least on Tunisia, as they signed the contract for 10 years. I think it means they are talking serious business. That would be a great success to be honest. Many projects don't have real deals in the real economy, let alone of such level. Keep my fingers crossed and believe in them! They will score a success.

Yes, mate, absolutely agree. Everything will be cool with them. Sometimes I'm thinking of selling mu crypto but I know that if I sell now I will regret later. So hold on tight and don't panic sell for anything in the world.
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:32:43 PM

If that really happened I thought it would be very good for Universa and it would be better for now to keep abreast of the developments because anything can happen so we'll see what happens

Yes, that would be great. I think we all want this to happen. Let's wait and see what happens this year. Recently I see more updates. Means something going on. I feel positive about the results for that year. Just a bit more patience is all I need.
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: