Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS  (Read 156533 times)
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:50:10 AM

1) Ok - no friends. Just fair game .. for chosen ones.
2) Previously you said that you are not staking with your 80ML premine. Now you say that you use same config. Interesting.  Undecided
3) But what those setting mean? EXACTLY!!! What do they influence? EXACTLY!!! No answer again? Too busy to write down 10 strings of correct and full explanation? It is definetly the best way to get trust - to be as open and clear as it can be, don't you think so?

Oh man. Just join slack if you didnt get it until now. "All use the same config Ive posted" Yes, but not me, whats so hard to understand? You dont even get the basics of a blockchain, you accused that someone minded 5000 Coins per block but it was just the transactionvalue, I really like to help new people, but you just seem like a ignorant tard.
I don't use Slack - i'm some kind of dinasaurus - too old for that.
Actually I don't need to understand basics of a blockchain. Do you need to understand how your phone is working on subatom level in order to use it? Thats the same. It was my mistake, Ok.

But it has nothing to do with investigating whether you are making another pupydympy shit or a real coin with value.

So, you still gave no answer about settings. I think I've miscounted - it was 10 or 20 times you were asked for it?

More and more interesting the reason of your silence about it.  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChekaZ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:59:31 AM

1) Ok - no friends. Just fair game .. for chosen ones.
2) Previously you said that you are not staking with your 80ML premine. Now you say that you use same config. Interesting.  Undecided
3) But what those setting mean? EXACTLY!!! What do they influence? EXACTLY!!! No answer again? Too busy to write down 10 strings of correct and full explanation? It is definetly the best way to get trust - to be as open and clear as it can be, don't you think so?

Oh man. Just join slack if you didnt get it until now. "All use the same config Ive posted" Yes, but not me, whats so hard to understand? You dont even get the basics of a blockchain, you accused that someone minded 5000 Coins per block but it was just the transactionvalue, I really like to help new people, but you just seem like a ignorant tard.
I don't use Slack - i'm some kind of dinasaurus - too old for that.
Actually I don't need to understand basics of a blockchain. Do you need to understand how your phone is working on subatom level in order to use it? Thats the same. It was my mistake, Ok.

But it has nothing to do with investigating whether you are making another pupydympy shit or a real coin with value.

So, you still gave no answer about settings. I think I've miscounted - it was 10 or 20 times you were asked for it?

More and more interesting the reason of your silence about it.  Cool

Ive posted all information about the setting in the ANN Post. Every Setting is explained there. There is no "perfect" config or what are you trying to push here?

If you want to go beyond "default" config, read into it, it depends on your coins and what you want to do. So there is no perfect for everyone thats why Iam providing a config that it WORKS for everyone.

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
abudfv2008

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:16:08 AM

Ive posted all information about the setting in the ANN Post. Every Setting is explained there. There is no "perfect" config or what are you trying to push here?
Finally we have the answer that settings do change profit ... between the lines Grin
But I asked many times WTF the settings influence on EXACTLY? What is the FORMULA? And you again and again don't give answer to that.

The "all information about the setting in the ANN Post":
Staking options:
 -stakemintime=<n>      Set the min. stake input block chain time in hours (default: 48 or testnet: 1)
 -stakemindepth=<n>     Set the min. stake input block chain depth in confirmations (default: follow -stakeminage)
 -stakeminvalue=<n>     Set the min. stake input value in coins (default: 1.0)
 -stakecombine=<n>      Try to combine inputs while staking up to this limit in coins (20 < n < 200; default: 20)
is bullshit because it doesnt explain any "weight" of the parameter or influence of different values on profit POINT

You know - it would be much fair to state in ANN - my premine is 99%. But I understand that it would be hard to make another pumpydumpy shit that way.  Grin

If you want to go beyond "default" config, read into it, it depends on your coins and what you want to do. So there is no perfect for everyone thats why Iam providing a config that it WORKS for everyone.
Of couse the LEAST profitable config WORKS for everyone except chosen ones. It was created to be so. Grin
googee

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:24:13 AM

Any response from any exchange ? i don't mind donating for listing prices, this coin has been flawless so far.

I've wrote mails to:

Yobit.net
Binance.com
CoinExchange.io
Cryptopia.co.nz

Cryptipia said we have to buy into with 1M Dot which is 1.7BTC~

No Response from the others so far.

Wow cryptopia listing fee has gone up quite a bit since DNR was listed.

Its kinda sad that you have to pay nowadays, and 1.7BTC is not a "little" payment.

Agree that 1.7BTC is not a little amount, but servers/bandwidth and developing time does have rather high costs.

On the other hand no listing fee's at Bitzure and the first TZC trade happened a we while ago Smiley

bitzure scam, do not return the deposit. You can not enable 2FA and pick it up.

Sorry but I don't see any messages or emails regarding any issues you have had? All systems are working smoothly at the moment, and there are no outstanding withdrawals?

Can you please PM us so we can try and help before you go and spread untrue information?

so sorry, today worked all, good.  2 days ago was write: error
Bitzure

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:27:04 AM

Any response from any exchange ? i don't mind donating for listing prices, this coin has been flawless so far.

I've wrote mails to:

Yobit.net
Binance.com
CoinExchange.io
Cryptopia.co.nz

Cryptipia said we have to buy into with 1M Dot which is 1.7BTC~

No Response from the others so far.

Wow cryptopia listing fee has gone up quite a bit since DNR was listed.

Its kinda sad that you have to pay nowadays, and 1.7BTC is not a "little" payment.

Agree that 1.7BTC is not a little amount, but servers/bandwidth and developing time does have rather high costs.

On the other hand no listing fee's at Bitzure and the first TZC trade happened a we while ago Smiley

bitzure scam, do not return the deposit. You can not enable 2FA and pick it up.

Sorry but I don't see any messages or emails regarding any issues you have had? All systems are working smoothly at the moment, and there are no outstanding withdrawals?

Can you please PM us so we can try and help before you go and spread untrue information?

so sorry, today worked all, good.  2 days ago was write: error

So no issues? Thats good Smiley Let us know if you have any other issues.
Ryuh

Activity: 282

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:04:07 PM

abudfv200, dont you think that if dev posts here .conf that is not fair and try to benefit his "friends" from that, somebody would've said that by now?
Somebody who will notice this "advantage" and its not dev "friend"?
There is no BEST setup, so stop fuding and get a grip of yourself.
Nobody here owes you any education. Go and read every PoS coin how it works and learn something.
Or maybe you need "PoS for dummies"  book printed by the dev or something like that?

Anyway, let me post something from the Orbitcoin thread, i hope it helps you:

Hi

It can start staking after 1 day (from date/time of incoming transaction including previous PoS block). Not possible generate PoS for inputs < 1 day old.
But you can not say exactly how much time it will take to generate PoS after it.
It like classic PoW solomining with GPU:
- it depends on the current difficulty (which in turn depends on the amount and activity of the "competitors" - other miners)
- your mining power (but with PoS your mining power not megahashes of mining hardware but amount of coins-days you accumulate in your wallet)
- time which you spend at mining (but with PoS it is not time of GPU/ASIC work, but time while you running wallet online with "old" coins staking)
- your luck

Next formula not correct but for simplification of understanding:

amount of PoS blocks you will get = (mining/staking power) x (mining/staking time) / PoS difficulty  

Mining(staking) power usually called "weight" and counted in coin-days for each input transaction individually: (amount of coin in input) x (age - 1)
So inputs with age < 1 day have zero weight (formula gives negative values but program account all < 1 day inputs as 0 weight) and not staking at all.
For example incoming 25 ORB transaction 1 week old have weight = 25 x (7-1) = 150 coin-days, increasing continuously with time until generate PoS finally.
After successful PoS generation coin age reset to zero (so weight = 0 too) and process starts from beginning.
Maximum possible weight reached after 16 days, so maximum weight = input size x 15

But still it is not possible calculate time when individual input generate PoS - because it is a stochastic process and heavily dependent on luck (as a solo Mining): sometimes very "lucky" inputs generates PoS blocks only few hours after reaching minimum age (currently 1 days for ORB, initial value before hard-fork was 5 days) with weight only 1-5 coin-days, sometimes very "unlucky" transaction staking few weeks(growing up to weight of hundreds or even several thousands coin-days) before get PoS .

But if you have many inputs staking at same time process became more predictable (like with solomining: if you try solomine hight diff coin with single GPU - you can find block in first day if lucky but can not find any in few years if unlucky, but if you mine with huge mining farm or combine power of individual miners in pool you generate predictable average amount of blocks per day or week).

For example - i personally actively mining ORB PoS  blocks with wallet containing about ~ 15000 coins (sliced to 20-50 coins blocks, so i have few hundreds of inputs staking in parallel) - with current difficulty it generate > 30 PoS blocks each day.
So to be able generate about 1 block per hour (as average - it will vary) you will need about 10k-12k coins + time about 10-15 days (to accumulate average weight. First blocks will be on 6th day, but initially at very low rate ramping up slowly in next days in proportons of total weight accumulated)

But it true at current difficulty only - if diff goes up you get less blocks per day (with same amount of coins and accumulated weight) and vice versa because total amount of blocks(generated by all miners combined) per day is fixed.

P.S.
ghostlander how about if you add/correct this my post above and link it as ORB PoS mining FAQ/how-to from first post?
ChekaZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:15:56 PM

+1 I've had no problem with Bitzure. Interface takes a few moments to get used to, but it's easy to use. I've bought and transferred some sigt from there to my wallet.

Thanks Pugsalad, if you have any suggestions to improve the interface we might be able to sneak in to the next update Smiley

2FA is required for your safety, if you have any issues with it please do let us know so we can help you.

Registered there, testing right now.

ishem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:18:52 PM

Ok, guys stop fighting. The settings on page 1 work... I just got second POS block - so it works.

Spend time on real issues... Maybe somebody can explain more about POS in detail now or later... don't think it will be much of a difference. The main thing it works.

Project needs a white paper, a website... so on and so forth... If somebody knows more about this version of POS let us know... I suspect maybe the main dev doesn't know everything about it cause he didn't program it.
Vegan97

Activity: 378

Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 12:39:28 PM

Works like a charm.

He was that lucky "friend" who knew the correct config for POS mining.

────────  Catholic Coin  ──────── ❤  
DECENTRALIZED CHARITY & NON-PROFIT PLATFORM
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread ⬝  Bounty ⬝  Donate  ──────── ❤  Join token Pre-ICO
abudfv2008

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:46:59 PM

1) abudfv200, dont you think that if dev posts here .conf that is not fair and try to benefit his "friends" from that, somebody would've said that by now? Somebody who will notice this "advantage" and its not dev "friend"?
2) There is no BEST setup, so stop fuding and get a grip of yourself.
Nobody here owes you any education. Go and read every PoS coin how it works and learn something.
Or maybe you need "PoS for dummies"  book printed by the dev or something like that?

3) Anyway, let me post something from the Orbitcoin thread, i hope it helps you:
1) I'm not a coder, so I cant look into the sources and find the answer. But I also know how many shitcoins showup each days. Practically 99% are them. Every dev of that shit coin is "working" hard in order to fool people that his coin is next eth or at least xmr, with only one pumpydumpy goal in his mind. They use one or another way of hiding much bigger premine that is declared in ANN, like Sigt "nopremine" for example.
So you can "trust" only because noone has noticed advantage for friends, but I won't. "Friends" already received thousands of coins with "fair" POS just because dev "forgot" to make default POS settings work out of the box  - a screenshot of it we saw. Now I want to be sure that there is no "fair" advantage in "power" measurement.

2) Everyone looked in the sourses and can assure that formula is fair? Anyone? piece of code with formula? Any? Are you sure that formula is the same you post from orbitcoin?
I'm too old to trust anyone with just a nickname on forum.
Don't you think that it would be much easier for dev just to answer questions and there will be no "fud"?
But what I see is that dev is avoiding the simple but very important question - how the "power" is calculated. WTF those settings mean. Luck is luck - it has nothing to do with "power" calculation.
Formula can be changed the way that it is XXtimes more profitable to set minage to 2/3/4/5/... days (for example)

3) Thank you. I know how POS of normal coins work. Run the wallet and leave it. That is all that is needed. All my POS wallets work like that. No settings, no "fair" undocumented advantages.
ishem

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:49:31 PM

Works like a charm.

I think even if his settings were wrong, he got so many POS blocks because he was the only one on the network staking at the time... so he had 100% of POS weight. It's sort of equally distributed among all staking wallets depending on the stake weight... imagine if you are the only one on the network - guess what happens... you get all of them I guess. He's not that lucky anymore cause the rest of us are staking too now.
ishem

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:51:23 PM

The config file provided here is exact copy from the orbit coin project config... I checked it out. I guess no cheating here... calm down people.
abudfv2008

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:53:30 PM

Don't you think that it is remarkable person - I'd say genious. Smart enough to make conf file with needed settings, while NO ather coins require that to do (At least I don't know any).
And to make it happen also required a fellow dev who "forgot" to make POS to work out of the box and considering that to be fair.
What could I say - nice hidden premine to dump later.
Bitzure

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 12:54:24 PM

+1 I've had no problem with Bitzure. Interface takes a few moments to get used to, but it's easy to use. I've bought and transferred some sigt from there to my wallet.

Thanks Pugsalad, if you have any suggestions to improve the interface we might be able to sneak in to the next update Smiley

2FA is required for your safety, if you have any issues with it please do let us know so we can help you.

Registered there, testing right now.

Thanks for checking us out ChekaZ, if you could let us or everyone know how you get on and if you have any issues Smiley
abudfv2008

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:58:36 PM

The config file provided here is exact copy from the orbit coin project config... I checked it out. I guess no cheating here... calm down people.
I'm not asking about conf. I'm asking about the formula.
You can guess whatever you want. But what we have here is strange "fair" advantages, dead silence about influence of settings.
There are 2 possible explanations:
1) Dev doesn't know himself. He just copypasted it.
2) Another PumpyDumpy shit.
Both varians are not good at all.
ChekaZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:03:05 PM

You can guess whatever you want. But what we have here is strange "fair" advantages, dead silence about influence of settings.

Ryuh posted all above, you should at least be able to read.

ishem

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:04:04 PM

Check out the Orbit coin page... they have all the info about this type of POS settings... in depth explanation... Here's what you can do - go read it and then write a concise summary of what you read... because they give all details there - so we can apply that knowledge to our situation because most of us have under 10 k cons now. So we can all take advantage of all that info there.
abudfv2008

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:05:17 PM

Works like a charm.

I think even if his settings were wrong, he got so many POS blocks because he was the only one on the network staking at the time... so he had 100% of POS weight. It's sort of equally distributed among all staking wallets depending on the stake weight... imagine if you are the only one on the network - guess what happens... you get all of them I guess. He's not that lucky anymore cause the rest of us are staking too now.
Of course he got his blocks because there was noone else - it is evident. But you can see at times of blocks that there were another "geniuses" also. So not working POS for all = "fair" POS premine for "friends"
Nice moto Grin
Ryuh

Activity: 282

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:06:56 PM

Can you tell me why devs on Ethereum does not provide me with best software and best overclock settings my cards to mine it?
[sarcasm]BUT THEY TELL THEY FRIENDS HOW TO DO IT AND THATS UNFAIR![/sarcasm]
Tech savvy guys will be steps ahead of you in this crypto world if you don't put an effort to learn.
But no, you can cry here like a baby that nobody gave you the pacifier.
abudfv2008

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:09:21 PM

Ryuh posted all above, you should at least be able to read.
Still avoiding questions? So which variant is true?  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: