Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KnCMiner Openday Wednesday 5th & Monday 10th June  (Read 91298 times)
kncminer (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Bringing new ASIC miners to life

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 07:20:24 AM

I'm all over BFL. I used to be all over Avalon until it turned into a whack-the-mole contest. I have been part of investigating the other ASIC-based bitcoin miner companies that all proved to be scams.

KNCMiner is special in the sense that I believe they've done a good job masking their intent. The proof is too overwhelming to not be a scam of some nature.

Not a single person can show an instance of Kennemar & Cole's websites (there's three identical ones) being readily available on the internet prior to KNCminer's existence. Not even Kennemar and Cole themselves, for they've avoided the question like the plague.

Instead of that aspect being investigated and discussed, I'm the one asked questions, and I'm the one who's trying to help.

Madness!

Hi,

If you think this questions still needs answered then this site maybe able to help you finally get it answered, as i guess me writing anything to you is not enough evidence.

http://www.domaintools.com/research/whois-history/?q=kennemarandcole.se&page=results

http://whois.domaintools.com/kennemarandcole.se

Kennemarandcole.se has been in registered to me since 2011 as the above link proves.

Best regards

Kncminer

kncminer.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:26:17 AM

Why so many people put so much effort in to slagging off a company I dont know, may be they have a higher order number and want to put off as many below as possible.

Simple choice, buy or dont buy and let others do the worrying Smiley
kevcoins

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:39:41 AM

Why so many people put so much effort in to slagging off a company I dont know, may be they have a higher order number and want to put off as many below as possible.

Simple choice, buy or dont buy and let others do the worrying Smiley

Yes is a choice
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 07:41:07 AM

I'm all over BFL. I used to be all over Avalon until it turned into a whack-the-mole contest. I have been part of investigating the other ASIC-based bitcoin miner companies that all proved to be scams.

KNCMiner is special in the sense that I believe they've done a good job masking their intent. The proof is too overwhelming to not be a scam of some nature.

Not a single person can show an instance of Kennemar & Cole's websites (there's three identical ones) being readily available on the internet prior to KNCminer's existence. Not even Kennemar and Cole themselves, for they've avoided the question like the plague.

Instead of that aspect being investigated and discussed, I'm the one asked questions, and I'm the one who's trying to help.

Madness!

Hi,

If you think this questions still needs answered then this site maybe able to help you finally get it answered, as i guess me writing anything to you is not enough evidence.

http://www.domaintools.com/research/whois-history/?q=kennemarandcole.se&page=results

Kennemarandcole.se has been in registered to me since 2011 as the above link proves.

I sense a sarcastic tone in your reply, a reply that avoided the question.

Neither one of your links proves that your three Kennemar & Cole sites were live prior to April of this year. Yet, my links via archive.org prove that they were not up, couple with their Alexis ratings being in the millions, whereas KNCMiner.com is at ~222,000.

Bear in mind that it's okay for me to have the red-ass toward you, but it's not good business sense to reply snidely to people inquiring about your product/service, remembering that I'm not the only one questioning this outfit.

Until you offer proof otherwise, I believe that the Kennemar & Cole entities were shelf companies used to bring cred to KNCMiner, for that's exactly what it looks like.
xgtele

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:50:51 AM

kncminer, to stop this buzz, you should proof you work and show us your miner prototypes asap. Upload your videos. Everyone is waiting for it pretty long. Please bring the proof of your work to the public now! Show us what you are capable of.
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:53:22 AM

Madness!

Hi,

When are you publishing the 2012 numbers for K&C?
dan99

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 09:04:24 AM

kncminer, to stop this buzz, you should proof you work and show us your miner prototypes asap. Upload your videos. Everyone is waiting for it pretty long. Please bring the proof of your work to the public now! Show us what you are capable of.

I would have to say the functioning prototype for the Mars, Jupiter and Saturn to proof to your skeptics and confidence and trusts
of your buyers who would like to order your asic miner. Which means we need the prototype of both the Jupiter and Saturn also.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 09:10:00 AM

Madness!

Hi,

Sam, you being from the UK and showing the education you possess, I still find it unbelievable that you continuously make simple grammatical errors, ones that even the worse spell checker would alert you to.

But that's not why I came back to re-quote your post.

It is obvious that your reply did not at all satisfy what you were addressing. I have shown a very strong case for my accusation. Now, I'm going to state my case much stronger for you and all to see and understand. I'll go slow and provide images in case there's any short bus riders in attendance.

The following is a screenshot depicting the Clickstream of KNCMiner's site at Alexa: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/kncminer.com#

Note the information gleaned even though kncminer.com has only been live on the internet for about a month.

Now, compare that to kennemarandcole.se, kennemarandcole.com and kandc.se, using the .com site as the example, though it's indicative (read the same, for those with lower IQs) of the other two TLD: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/kennemarandcole.com#

And these sites supposedly have been up for about a year.

Do you see what I see? Exactly! Nothing! Nada! Zilch! Why? Because for a site to get traffic, it has to be live on the web.

Yet you're trying to pawn us by stating it was live with your reply to me hoping that that would satisfy me and all those you hope to get pre-order moneys in the form of an irreversible currency, namely Bitcoin.

Therefore, I've asked one more time: How was if possible for you and Andreas to earn your sole living off your claimed endeavor, as shown in both your LinkedIn pages, yet all three sites that were supposedly bringing in your source of revenue was not even available to a single living being in the universe?

Hell, you went even as far as showing eight supposedly partners, one of which is ORSoC, as shown in the following screenshot that hasn't changed since April 8, 2013: http://kennemarandcole.se/partners.aspx

I'm not sure about the laws in Sweden, but it's highly illegal here in the US to falsely claim to be associated with entities when clearly you're not, especially using their logos on a website claiming to be in partnership, of sorts, with them.

I took the liberty in emailing them, sans ORSoC, bringing attention to all three sites to see if what is presented on them is factual, thus being okay for you to have their logos on your sites used in such a way as to bring further cred to your endeavor. I also linked this thread and your other one in my emails so that they can see the fuller picture.

If I were you, I would try to start that amassing of bitcoins ASAP before any more damaging information is forthcoming.

Enjoy your weekend there in Sweden, unless you're planning on being busy addressing email requests to transfer ownerships of pre-orders, a genius plan if I may say so myself. It fuckin' amazes me how there could be more pre-order numbers than the number of people who've even visited the KNC site.
nii236

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 09:14:07 AM

Phinnaeus Gage,

I actually had a look at the OrSoC website and they also announced the partnership with KnC. As OrSoC is already a reputable company, the fact that they announced the partnership from their end as well is a good sign, is it not?

http://orsoc.se/orsoc-and-kncminer-are-partnering-up-to-develop-bitcoin-mining-products/langswitch_lang/en/
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 09:16:06 AM

i must say i am a bit worried...not too much about them being a scam but about delays...they said about 2 wks ago there would be an open day.
now no news. they are also planning on launching the Mars at the end of this month if i am not incorrect. It said the estimated shipping date was in 2 months and that was like 4 weeks ago soooo....delays delays delays
dan99

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 09:21:20 AM

i must say i am a bit worried...not too much about them being a scam but about delays...they said about 2 wks ago there would be an open day.
now no news. they are also planning on launching the Mars at the end of this month if i am not incorrect. It said the estimated shipping date was in 2 months and that was like 4 weeks ago soooo....delays delays delays

Probably they are getting the prototype of the Jupiter and Saturn Miners ready. Wink
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 09:32:06 AM

Phinnaeus Gage,

I actually had a look at the OrSoC website and they also announced the partnership with KnC. As OrSoC is already a reputable company, the fact that they announced the partnership from their end as well is a good sign, is it not?

http://orsoc.se/orsoc-and-kncminer-are-partnering-up-to-develop-bitcoin-mining-products/langswitch_lang/en/

I'm well aware of that, bud. But that doesn't mean that something isn't amiss.

If ORSoC would have came here representing themselves, I'm sure there would have been little uproar, in fact, embracing them. But, given how KNC is presenting itself under false pretense, is a major cause for alarm. Grammatical errors from a schooled Englishman, coupled with missteps in their business plan, doesn't help matters either.

The only thing that could possibly give them a better footing on the situation is to have all five principals photographed together and answering hard questions at a meeting prior to accepting a single bitcoin. That includes putting their overseeing the transfer of pre-orders on hold as well, for they can easily have a couple hundred shill accounts to sell to the unexpected.

But that doesn't look like that's going to happen, for they've already put in motion that overseeing process, and still can opening claim that they're not collecting any bitcoins from those in the queue.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 09:35:11 AM

I know there's a good "Uranus" joke in here somewhere  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 09:42:21 AM

Pluto is a lie.  Grin

Would that work?
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 09:43:02 AM

was that a d.r.a.m.a. joke? Wink
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 09:57:37 AM

I know there's a good "Uranus" joke in here somewhere  Cheesy
was that a d.r.a.m.a. joke? Wink

I had to s.t.r.a.i.n. to get it, but I got it, assuming it's in ref. to a Michael Crichton novel. Well played!
asically

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 10:08:49 AM

Are there any strike team to eradicate such FRAUD from the community?

Lets simply burn the office down.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 10:16:27 AM

See GAGE he is the leader of the dirty dozen.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 10:22:56 AM

Don't patronize me!  Grin

But if you continue, consider The MagnifiCent Seven.
asically

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 10:33:28 AM

Don't patronize me!  Grin

But if you continue, consider The MagnifiCent Seven.

I'm close to Sweden. 

http://www.lefrelonvert.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/magnificent-seven-original.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: