Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16809 times)
Zekia1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

This would be the perfect chance to use my theoretical knowledge of trading - I wouldn't feel guilty for loosing them  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

it is a gift so i would like to cash it out in the time someone gives it to me. its a gift and there is no way i will invest it and wait for better price because it is a gift it is like a kinda offend to the sender because you make her or his gift an investment. you must give also respect to him. but if the sender told you so, i would be nice.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:11:19 AM

In my opinion I will keep it for bitcoin price is not sure as the moment. It will goes up and goes down. Maybe in other way I will sell it then I invest in altcoins then if the company become successful I will buy bitcoin again when bitcoin will goes down. The maybe someday I will have some income from the gift. While take care of the bitcoin it will prosper.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
I hope this is not just a fantasy but it can be real, maybe someone who sincerely gave me 1 bitcoin? If it does exist, then I will keep it as bitcoin and will not turn it into cash, I will trade so money can grow and make me rich, this is an unexpected gift and I should not let it be in vain. I should be able to use bitcoin for my life..
Everybody hopes so, but I'm not sure you will keep keep as prices skyrocket, everyone will be tempted when looking at the price of $ 25k, and I'm sure the price will be hard to rise because of the many users who are impatient and when they see an increase they immediately sell .
1 Bitcoin with the actual price is very hard to be given as a gift from someone, but it still possible to happen. If this happened to me , i would save the most part of this amount and convert only small amount to pay some bills or buying somethings. Holding actually works because the price is going up and the Bitcoin's community is growing up fastly, so the price will increase even more.
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

If someone gives me 1 bitcoin then i will hold it till the price increase so that i can get more profit, and will help me in my financial needs in the future Smiley also can help my husband in paying bills, buying foods and things of our children. And if something emergency happen i will sell some of it .
Olivian

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

If I would be given a gift of 1BTC by someone I would invest it.

When I will have 2BTC, made from this gift, I would do the same and I would give 1BTC to other person so he/she can learn about the crypto-market.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

it is a really good gift. i would exchange it to ethereum and try to join some good icos to increase my bitcoin quantity.
1 bitcoin can not make me reach but there are so many people made good profit started with bitcoin.
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:39:57 AM

It will be a dream for our family, I will wait for the BTC to price and sell a little to take care of family life, part of the reinvestment and a part of long-term hold for the future. May God bring happiness to you and to all. I would like to send peace, prosperity and happiness to all of you.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:01:27 AM

The price of 1 bitcoin is currently around $ 9200, and where I can get $ 9200 it takes work for at least a year, and if anyone gives me 1 bitcoin then I'll be happy and will keep it until the price reaches $ 50k so I can retire.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

It would be nice to keep it. It's not that you are given that you are just going to sell away what you have. If one's goal is to make profiy then make profit out of it. But if you would just use it for fun then it's just up to you. But I would recommend to always keep some. We know life is hard and unpredictable you might just need it in the future.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:40:35 AM

If I receive a Bitcoin as a gift from anyone or maybe a mysterious person, I will hold it for the future because there are many assumptions that in the future it will free the real money. And it can be the very big value that nobody can predict.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:41:07 AM

This would be the perfect chance to use my theoretical knowledge of trading - I wouldn't feel guilty for loosing them  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Im really glad and very thankful if i was given a 1 bitcoin from someone and i will not sell it or invest it even if i think the amount of it is something i did not expect i will hold it as a remembrace of her/him and if theres a possibility that the price of bitcoin is very very high value i think that was a right way to start converting it so that i can use it to buy a house for my family and i will give a money to those someone who give me a bitcoin for thank him/her.
Ondre

Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

Wow! That is already a big amount of money right now. It would be tempting to convert to cash but if i have to consider investing i would probably let the bitcoin stay and wait for the right time to exchange. But one thing should i do is, since that it a blessing i would widraw the 10% of it for my tithes and offering in church just giving back what is due to God. And be thankful for blessing me of it.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:39:22 AM

If I received 1Bitcoin unexpectedly as gift from a friend or someone, I will surely cash out half of it for payments of my debts, spend some for our daily needs, and get educational plan for my children. And the other half is kept in my wallet for investment and sell it on the right time. 
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

I think this is very unlikely, who is the person who is willing to give me the bitcoin he has for me?  Grin
but if this really happens, I will still invest it until I have a better price, and if after invested but the price down, I will not regret it because the bitcoin is a gift from others, and at least I have tried to invest it.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

I think this is very unlikely, who is the person who is willing to give me the bitcoin he has for me?  Grin
but if this really happens, I will still invest it until I have a better price, and if after invested but the price down, I will not regret it because the bitcoin is a gift from others, and at least I have tried to invest it.
- Of course the opportunity to happen this is very low in the present time when the price of Bitcoin becomes too high, even too expensive, and it still tends to rise higher in the future, the wise will not turn bitcoin into gifts for others, that's a lot of money. If that person is a family member, I can hardly give it to them because they will not be able to use it more effectively than we do, actually if lucky and get the gift, I will use it for day trading, focusing on bitcoin trading, profits and safety from this work are huge and guaranteed

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
koyo12

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

If you give to your special someone 1BTC I think he/she must give more value of it. Because is so hard to earn a lot of bitcoin. So its a rare occasion to give someone 1 BTC.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:01:08 PM

if I receive such a gift, then I will keep a part for the future, and I will sell the rest for a good price.

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
red00

Activity: 112

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

If i recieve 1 bitcion i will invest the half of it and other half i will donate the charity

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
Ismat Morshed

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:33:34 AM

If anyone gives me 1 bitcoin then I'll be happy and will keep it until the price reaches $ 50k.The price of 1 bitcoin is currently around $ 9200, and where I can get $ 9200 it takes work for at least a year.It is so hard to earn a bitcoin.If any one gift me Wink Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: