Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:14:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16808 times)
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:34:44 PM

If someone gives me 1 bitcoin today, i will probably invest on bitcoin related products and make it grow, at least double it before i start spending the profit i made but still hold on to the 1 bitcoin that was given. If my investments grew more than what i expected i would probably look on the possibility of giving back to someone who is still starting out and help him be successful someday with bitcoins. I would also donate portions of what i earn to charity in that way i can give back to the community.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lompe

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:33:46 PM

Since 1BTC does not represent a fortune as of now, I have no need to sell it right away, so what I will do is to keep it for a few years to make me a nice gift at that moment !
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:23:14 PM

If someone gives me 1 bitcoin today, i will probably invest on bitcoin related products and make it grow, at least double it before i start spending the profit i made but still hold on to the 1 bitcoin that was given. If my investments grew more than what i expected i would probably look on the possibility of giving back to someone who is still starting out and help him be successful someday with bitcoins. I would also donate portions of what i earn to charity in that way i can give back to the community.
That's shoul be the right to do and for me, If someone gives me 1 bitcoin and I did not expect. For sure those bitcoin will buy altcoins because if I do that 1 bitcoin will grow but I will hold other bitcoin for longterm wait the price to increase more and earn profit. 1 bitcoin as of now is very big so be careful of what you invest choose best place for it. So that you can not waste the opportunity that you have received.
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:25:22 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
Maybe i waiting for a better price because i think bitcoin price is always raise up.
Why i dont want withdraw the bitcoin to cash ? because i think i have money from working , just a bit , but i better invest the 1btc given from someone , and sell when i think the price more than now.
1Btc now is 7.500$ , i hope when i hold my btc , the price will raise more than 10.000$ and i will got a huge profit.
ferdaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:26:13 PM

The joy of receiving gifts from someone is different, if it is found in 1 Bitcoin, it will not be worth expressing in the language which will be of great pleasure. If you do not have any previous Bitcoin.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:21:19 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

It depends, if i received it now that i know how much does it cost, i will hold it for a long time but if i received it before when i have no knowledge about btc i will convert it into cash right away thay i received it.

Jovl

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:09:27 AM

What a great gift from someone! 1 bitcoin has a huge amount when converted into my country's currency. Receiving it unexpectedly,the first thing across my mind is to invest 1/2 portion of it in BTC cause it will gained much profit, 1/4 portion to hold it in my wallet to wait for higher value. .Then the rest would probably be use for personal expenditures.

Unilevear

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:22:29 AM

If was given 1 btc and for starters, I would have no idea on what it is and then if I learned how much its price now, for sure I will keep it then I will research about bitcoin so that I can know how and why its price is like that and how can someone give that kind of amount so easily. I'm sure after knowing the basics about bitcoin, it will peek my interest and I would start investing my money in it.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:03:18 AM

One Bitcoin is at present not a small amount for me as per the rate. If someone gift me 1 Bitcoin first thing is I will be happy and thank the person. I would like to invest it to get more income from it. If I observe the situation of market is not right time to invest I will keep it as it is as bitcoin is day by day increasing so I can benefit more from it doing nothing itself. I am sure not going to spend bitcoin for my necessary thing till it give me double the return as bitcoin is going to set a remarkable hieghts.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:20:12 PM

One Bitcoin is at present not a small amount for me as per the rate. If someone gift me 1 Bitcoin first thing is I will be happy and thank the person. I would like to invest it to get more income from it. If I observe the situation of market is not right time to invest I will keep it as it is as bitcoin is day by day increasing so I can benefit more from it doing nothing itself. I am sure not going to spend bitcoin for my necessary thing till it give me double the return as bitcoin is going to set a remarkable hieghts.
One bitcoin is a very big amount in today's date.Bitcoin is at its all time high.Firstly I do not believe that someone will ever gift someone one bitcoin.That person should keep that big amount for himself.But if he gifts one bitcoin,the receiver will be a very lucky person.Even the signature campaigns do not give such a big amount.Investing can lead to such a great return,but it takes some time.In my opinion,the person who received it should invest some of the bitcoin and save some of it.He can also spend some of it for his personal use.But he should definitely keep the bitcoins or save them as the prices are going to rise and he can earn more money than usual.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:09:57 PM

If i am that person that will be given that gift, Yes i will sell it right away because the value is very high and travel the world or buy an iphone, It was very hard to earn 1 bitcoin so i will spend it immediately and enjoy.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pr0bIemRepeater

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:47:31 PM

I couldnt get like this costly gift and i could not share with anyone like this gift as well but if i can get like this gift i can really feel so great simply because it will likely be first  expensive gift for me personally.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:40:02 PM

If I would have atleast one bitcoin as a gift from someone, I would convert it into cash right away. I would be very lucky tp have it and be very happy to help my family through it. I will buy all my family needs and save some of it to put up a small business to secure my future. I would feel very blesses to have 1 bitcoin.
Givebirth

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:37:58 AM

How lucky I am if someone gave me one bitcoin. What I will do is half of that I will invest it to altcoins and then the other half I will convert it to my local currency then put it to my local banks for my savings.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:40:44 AM

Still I am not that much lucky to receive 1 bitcoin as a gift from someone but I have received a small amount of bitcoin from my class fellow he sent me bitcoin the crypto currency as a gift on my birthday. When I hear about this I was feeling happy and I decided to earn some more amount of bitcoin.

truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:50:26 AM

Still I am not that much lucky to receive 1 bitcoin as a gift from someone but I have received a small amount of bitcoin from my class fellow he sent me bitcoin the crypto currency as a gift on my birthday. When I hear about this I was feeling happy and I decided to earn some more amount of bitcoin.
Now a Bitcoin is priced at $7200, not a stranger who can give us a valuable gift like it. Not only you everyone will not have that luck either. If i am lucky to receive a bitcoin, i will hold it.
keenjester

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:53:49 AM

You could send 1B goft it to me. I welcome all the donates to me. I think noone will do it in nowadays right ? So stop the fairy tale please.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:54:52 AM

If someone gave me 1 btc right now I would hold it until the split happens that is coming up.

After that I would put half of it or more into alt coins and probably put some into fiat.

A lot of altcoins are going up in price and people could make way more profit as some alt coins go up by 5x to 10x within a week.

Personally, I think Steem and EOS will go up a lot and be worth tens of dollars instead of just 1 USD.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:31:23 AM

i don't think that giving 1 bitcoin as a gift to someone will be a good idea unless we have hundres of bitcoin in our wallet because today bitcoin price is increase so high. and beside that, if we only have less than 5 bitcoin, maybe we can give for example 0.5 bitcoin to someone and i think its a big amount of money if he cash out the bitcoin into fiat. but i want to receive 1 bitcoin as a gift if there is someone that willing to give me and i will use that bitcoin to increase the amount because with 1 bitcoin, i can choose many coins that have potential to increase soon.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:43:23 AM

I will wait for a better price in a week,  but if there's no positive change I will convert it to cash. 1 bitcoin given to you is such a very big blessing, I'm not that a risk takers like others, I may take a risk, but in just few days. Yes I wanted to gain more, but I'm not willing to wait for a thing which I don't know when will it gain. You know, waiting for something you doesn't know is just somehow a waste. But then again, thank you for the 1btc (if it happens).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: