Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:02:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16809 times)
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

If anyone give me 1 btc then i will be happy to get 1 btc or equal to $ 9000 then i need work more than 15 month, and that too intact without decreasing 1 cent, i will develop for positive activity and start real business if anyone give me 1 btc.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
If someone sends me 1 BTC I'll just wait for the price to be better. While I am waiting I will trade 0.5 btc to other crypto currency. In short I will cash out the half and the half one is for trading. But it is impossible if someone sends 1 btc to you.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

If you do not need the money now then just hold if for now and wait for the right to sell that bitcoin you received. Make use of more profit for that than to get it ready to cash because you will get low price for the bitcoin now which is ranging from more or less 10k USD. And if you could hold it and the possibility that by this coming december or any month of the late year of 2018 is expected to reach the peak price of bitcoin up to 30k USD. This is a big profit for you if you could do it in the near future where if you sell it today and you will get just 10k USD. But if you really need cash right now then 10k USD is enough already to enjoy it.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:13:49 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
Of course I will make it grow. Put it this way: you're given a talent then you should share it to the people since it is a gift from above or if your atheist you can just say "no man is an island." You should wisely use it and as far as I can think, this would be the wisest thing to do but you should know what you would enter and not just join any other ponzi schemes roaming around the corner.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
brainryan

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

Right now, if I get a bitcoin. I will keep it and pray that god bless them. By the market is not suitable to sell off bitcoin.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

Maybe a good solution for me is holding it in the wallet, because it could be a savings for the future. As we know, bitcoin is now an attraction for investors, who knows in the future, bitcoin will become rare and much in demand by investors, if it happens then auto bitcoin prices will rise high.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

I'm very happy if someone give me 1 bitcoin as a gift. I will hold it 50% ( this part will safe and it give me profit in next years and 50% I will trade ( selling  when the price is raising and buying when the price is coming down)
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

If I will be given a chance to have this gift, I will hold this and serve as my long term investment that almost forgot I have this kind of gift. And when time comes that I needed money specially when I get old, i will convert it into fiat and spend the money wisely and value even the smallest amount of it. I can also share the blessings I received by giving help to those people in the community who are less fortunate.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

If I would have a single bitcoin from someone, I would be very happy and thankful for it. If I would be given the chance to have it, I would hold it and let it grow. I want the person who gave me to witness the growth of the bitcoin he has given me. I would hold it until I reach my desired amount. I would treasure and show everyone how important it is.
blessednotlucky

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

I will be very grateful for the gift of1 bitcoin.  I will treasure it and it is indeed a big help to the one who receive it.
KnightinPink

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

Hahah thats way too much lol its hard to earn 1btc thats alot of money you can gift someone unless u have 100btc XD
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

If am giving  bitcoin as a gift from someone . I will divided the bitcoin into two and exchange half to fiat currency to attend to my needs and the other have I will HODL
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:05:41 PM

money from heaven . exchange cash and  have a party
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

If I will be given a chance to have this gift, I will hold this and serve as my long term investment that almost forgot I have this kind of gift. And when time comes that I needed money specially when I get old, i will convert it into fiat and spend the money wisely and value even the smallest amount of it. I can also share the blessings I received by giving help to those people in the community who are less fortunate.
One bitcoin is a very big amount.The person giving such a big amount must be very foolish or very rich.In one bitcoin a person can live his life independently.He or she can can invest some bitcoins in the market and can hold the leftover bitcoins.One can also buy a few bitcoins amd can also sell them in order to earn more money.Bitcoin is the hot topic in the market and is the leading cryotocurrency till date.Bitcoin is the best option for earning profits.One can use bitcoins for their day to day transactions too.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

Sometimes my dream will happen to me, if that happens then I will use for trading in altcoin and some will make money as my life needs every day ..

Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

If I were given a chance to have a 1Bitcoin as a gift, I will be happy and greatful.I will use it wisely. I will divide it into two, the half is I will invest it on bitcoin and make it an asset. And the other half is I will buy a house and lot for my family, and also I will invest it on a business.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:05:47 PM

I would love to be gifted a full bitcoin from someone but at the same time I don't really want it to happen. Certainly if bitcoin becomes really big. Then I would be pretty rich and the person who gifted it to me might have some regret. Therefore I would probably feel like I owe them and I don't want that.
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

If it will be given 1 bitcoin as a gift I will be the most happiest person. Smiley I will sell it if the price is good but if it decreases I will wait for the price to rise to sell it.

Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:28:07 AM

If it will be given 1 bitcoin as a gift I will be the most happiest person. Smiley I will sell it if the price is good but if it decreases I will wait for the price to rise to sell it.

I would love too if someone will give me one. I'll keep it until it's the right time to sell. But if I'll be the one who will give one bitcoin to someone I'll make sure that this person also knows how to use it and not just waste it, one bitcoin is worth a lot for me.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

I have not received any amount f bitcoin from some one but i have sent some one bitcoin as a gift and it is very impressive form of payment of gift and those who are crypto loving and used to it it is a motivating factor also for this time bitcoin is good and improving many countries economies. Soon we will see that bitcoin is the world best currency.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: