Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16809 times)
Blinker123

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:43:02 AM

That's a wonderful gift, and i will grateful to get it. I will not sell it ofcourse i will wait when the price is higher and sell it to have a money cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:52:14 AM

If someone will give me 1 bitcoin as a gift then I will be really happy and I will save it the half of it for my future and the other half I will trade so that I can be able to earn more bitcoin to get rich.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

If someone send me 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone then i will happy to see that i like the bitcoin very mush and when you like the thing and some one gifts that to you then it is double happiness. i like bitcoin because  it will come true all my dreams i have following the principle that investment is better than keeping in pocket so i want to invest all my money into bitcoin and the gift in bitcoin as well.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Achazia brigit

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:37:22 AM

Hello, buddies

If i met situation like that.
I'll keep my bitcoin to better  prices.
coinweez

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:43:09 AM

cash out some of it to enjoy yourself or go on a trip since its a gift
Then hold dearly the other and wait for it to double or tripple
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

It depends.  If the price looks high,  I will sell it right away.  However  if the price gets lows, I will save and wait until the price gets high.

1 Bitcoin as a gift from someone is quite a gift for me. I will keep it on my wallet and hodl it for good and i think it's timely because bitcoin is getting to rise once again after the Christmas holidays. The profit that i gained from that coin will be invested in other crypto currencies for sure. Smiley

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:14:43 PM

I do not think anyone would want to lose the bitcoin they have, but if someone gives me 1 bitcoin, I'll keep it until bitcoin has a very high price, so the profit is doubled.
Not sure of but there are generous people who can give 1 bitcoin away for their friends or loved ones that they are really valuing well or helped them a lot and it serves him right to give it to someone that he thinks who deserve it. But in my part I can't give 1 bitcoin as a whole, I can cut some amount and will probably give 0.01 BTC to someone that I'll choose to give it.
To get bitcoin from one as a gift I think it will be a great honor because bitcoin is now a very valuable currency in market and as people are donating bitcoin to help poor countries and some people are doing charity of bitcoin so I thinks it’s also a very great idea to give bitcoin as gift to someone it will also increase its users because if someone will received bitcoin for first time so he will also start to know about it and then he will also join bitcoin.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

It will be the longest hodl gift ever which i won't unbox, i will just hodl it to told this person after years how good this present was.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Mandanai

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:28:08 PM

haha Cheesy ..it seems very unlikely that anyone here gives 1 bitcoin if there really is a person is generous, if I am given maybe I hold it until next year.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

If it were me I would hodl it but that is because I think bitcoin will become international currency one day. In fact I don't even think you would have to look to cash out to fiat because if you hodl long enough you will be able to use your bitcoins as tender.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:56:20 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
You should invest it because it is a great opportunity for you to have given 1 bitcoin because its value is worth more than you actually think. If you just know how to use bitcoins then it is great.

Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:11:49 AM

Giving a surprise to anyone is a good thing especially to those we care about, I would love to have lots of bitcoin and give bitcoin as a gift.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:16:55 AM

I do not think anyone would want to lose the bitcoin they have, but if someone gives me 1 bitcoin, I'll keep it until bitcoin has a very high price, so the profit is doubled.
Not sure of but there are generous people who can give 1 bitcoin away for their friends or loved ones that they are really valuing well or helped them a lot and it serves him right to give it to someone that he thinks who deserve it. But in my part I can't give 1 bitcoin as a whole, I can cut some amount and will probably give 0.01 BTC to someone that I'll choose to give it.
To get bitcoin from one as a gift I think it will be a great honor because bitcoin is now a very valuable currency in market and as people are donating bitcoin to help poor countries and some people are doing charity of bitcoin so I thinks it’s also a very great idea to give bitcoin as gift to someone it will also increase its users because if someone will received bitcoin for first time so he will also start to know about it and then he will also join bitcoin.

You can say that because it is really worth now just by holding 1 bitcoin. How about if people give you 1 bitcoin 5 years ago? What are you gonna do without knowing that is is worth like now? I believe not all people going to hold it till this day, some of them do not even want to have this coin because it is not even worth something. Because of its worthiness that people really value about this coin
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:24:44 AM

I will soon exchange the bitcoin with money to buy a house, I will invest the house for the future, I am sure its price will be more stable than bitcoin

yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:24:22 AM

I will keep it so that the price is very expensive that was able to buy a bike may be years to come can buy a car

Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:05:03 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
well based on the bitcoin price as of today i will not sell it right away because the bitcoin price now is not at the original price of it for sure there will be many increase happen to it in the near future just wait and for sure bitcoin will increase. it would be nice if i were given 1BTC as gift.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:27:12 AM

The equivqlent of 1 btc is a huge amount if converted to our local currency in my country (philippines). Half of it i will sell and buy things for my family and pay our debts and bills. Hal of it i will keep and wait for the price to go up and then sell it again.
drabe

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:32:33 AM

if someone give me 1 btc then obviously i will wait for there better price increasing. Smiley
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:50:43 AM

If you ask me what to do?
I'm going to hold it for a while or wait until I know what am I going to do with that 1 BTC
I have to think hundred times to where to put that money so that it's not going to wasted in a short period of time.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:10:12 AM

It will depend to whom you will give it, if you are going to give it someone that would just vash it immediately and will not value the price of bitcoin, it is a bad gift, but if you are going to give it to someone that knows how to trade and is an investort and knows how fo value things, then it is a good gift, just like the stories we hear from our childhood, if you are naughty and not nice, santa clause will give you a coal, but if you are good a real present, to someone who doesn't realize what bitcoin is, it would only seem like a coal to them, throw it in the fir place and ready to use, but to an investor, only one thing will come to mind, we can make that 1btc into a million folds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: