Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16809 times)
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

1 btc or more than $ 15,000 is a big thing for me, to get it I need to work more than 4 months, and it is certainly a hard thing to give 1 btc to anyone.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:05:36 PM

If  I have 1 bitcoin or of course I'm gonna save it and hold for a while. We need to understand and learned where our money is go through. If you decided to trade and invest make sure you you should need to know their ups and downs.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
KimPhuong

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

GO TO THE MOON!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
it's fun to get 1 btc gift up to 15000 usd ahihi, congratulations you and i believe the soonest will reach 1 million usd Smiley

Freelancercoin ║ A BLOCKCHAIN FREELANCING PLATFORM ║Freelancercoin  (https://www.freelancercoin.io/)
KimPhuong

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

GO TO THE MOON!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

Bitcoin`s current price is $15812, in our currency its price is    Rs.10, 00,000/-. Its quiet big amount for any citizen in my country. If i convert that bitcoin to fiat currency i will be taxed by the tax department. Bitcoin have bright feature, though bitcoin price is coming down now a days, they will definitely go up. So someone gift me one bitcoin, instead of selling i will keep it until the price become double.

Congratulations, bitcoin will reach $ 1 million soon, and you should find plenty of ways to get the most out of your bitcoin earnings.

Freelancercoin ║ A BLOCKCHAIN FREELANCING PLATFORM ║Freelancercoin  (https://www.freelancercoin.io/)
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

if some random people gift me 1bitcoin i will exchange it to money and half of that i'll give it to my family and half can invest to bitcoin so that  it can expand more
1 bitcoin right now is almost $16000 thatbwas very a huge amount, if someone will give me 1 bitcoin as a gift i will accept it and i will thanks a lot  to him/her, and if i have now 1 bitcoin i will just hold it for long time maybe 2years is enough so after 2 years my future is really secure and i can now have a better future.

merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:07:02 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
i would be grateful if i get 1 bitcoin from someone as a gift... first thing i will do is convert the half so i can use it on my dream business... and the other half will keep it on my wallet ... but i know no one will give 1 bitcoin this time as the price of bitcoins is too much high.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:16:15 PM

if some random people gift me 1bitcoin i will exchange it to money and half of that i'll give it to my family and half can invest to bitcoin so that  it can expand more
1 bitcoin right now is almost $16000 thatbwas very a huge amount, if someone will give me 1 bitcoin as a gift i will accept it and i will thanks a lot  to him/her, and if i have now 1 bitcoin i will just hold it for long time maybe 2years is enough so after 2 years my future is really secure and i can now have a better future.
If in this situation someone give you 1bitcoin as a gift you should invest because bircoin price increase and it will very profitable, but if any person give me 1bitcoin as a gift I will also invest in bitcoin for best profit and then i will start any best business for my family's future that's why my future will secure.

Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

1btc now is a big amount,  and im very thankful if someone gave btc. I will covert half of it and the other is i will hold it as an investment. The half that i cash out i will save some in the bank and some of it i will give to my family.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
mikitachu

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:09:06 PM

I would risk and invest it into some promising alts for sure.
crocss

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

if anyone gives me 1 btc I will hold it until the price goes up high ..but it feels like a fantasy Grin

Thasins61

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

i need friends send me gifts even 1$. if i get 1 bitcoin will just hold it and after 10 years will send him 15,000$ and save rest.
Flexx

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:08:35 PM

I don`t know for sure. I think i`ll wait for better price. When it would be enough for rest of life than i`ll convert it into cash
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

Giving 1 btc or current price of about $ 14300 then in 5 years the money will increase to at least 10x, and this is a good gift for anyone, I would be happy to receive 1 btc from you.  Cheesy

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

If someone will give me 1btc oh thanks to that someone. I will invest or i will use it to make more btc. Then i will wait for the right time to encash the half of it. And the other half will be save for investment.
mouneshwar123

Activity: 84

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

I would sell it and go all in on alt coins at this scenario. Some new projects are doing a very good job and seems promising. I would go 30% into ETH and that is long term.
20% into ICON and that is moderate to long term. 15% into Cardano and that is moderate to long term. 15% into TRON and that is moderate to long term.
Remaining 20% into coins that are very new, that are trading for less than a dollar or few cents, having around 50 - 200 Million USD in Market cap. I would do a lot of research about their road map and the team. This is going to be short to moderate term, I expect such coins to increase few folds, maybe 4x -5x.

janah

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:15:44 AM

If i recieve 1 bitcoin i will cash out the 50% and i will help some people who are struggling in life like giving them some food or groceries so that they can have a hope/continue in life and giving them an inspiration to live life to the fullest. Even if it is enough to help them to increase the value of life atleast i helped them what blessing comes to my life.
CryptoRyuzaki

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

I will spend the 1BTC as follows:
I will cash out 0.2BTC.
I will switch 0.4BTC to Ether, Litecoin and Ripple.
I will retain the rest of the 0.4BTC as bit coin.

So, whatever happens in the cryptocurrency market in future, I might have something to gain  Grin
frankyquy

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

Dear Sir !
If it is mine i will hold it till the price gets double or triple of its price now. Or just hold it as an asset.
 Grin
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:10:33 PM

I don't think it would be a big deal if I have a lot of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a blessing and I want it to share to anyone somehow. If ever someone would lend me 1 bitcoin, I would sell it right away and I won't care that much anymore about the price. I would really be grateful because recieving bitcoin is too much for me knowing that earning it is not an easy thing so I would do anything to return the favor.
Riska katom

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

if I was given 1 bitcoin for myself directly I exchange with cash Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: