Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:34:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16808 times)
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:50:25 PM

because I don’t need much money right now, so I will save some and convert the rest into fiat money then invest it in other forms, like gold for example. It’s good to be an investment because of its excellent growth so I think there is nothing to worry about and besides I have invested the rest into another form too.
If you don't need money you need to invest into bitcoin because by investing into bitcoin will give you boost to your money because we know that bitcoin is increasing on daily base so its better time for us to invest.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:47:00 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 10:07:06 PM by btcjocan

because I don’t need much money right now, so I will save some and convert the rest into fiat money then invest it in other forms, like gold for example. It’s good to be an investment because of its excellent growth so I think there is nothing to worry about and besides I have invested the rest into another form too.
If you don't need money you need to invest into bitcoin because by investing into bitcoin will give you boost to your money because we know that bitcoin is increasing on daily base so its better time for us to invest.

If I will receive 1 BTC from someone, then I will invest it to different types of sites that could legally earn bitcoin so I can make it grow more and more bitcoin. Because you will receive bitcoin from someone and will not find a way to make it grow, then the amount of bitcoin you have will be stagnant. So, it is better to join have some investments and some will be kept for selling purposes in the future.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:51:30 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
if someone/my bestfriend gives me 1btc (it will so kind of him/her if done it), then i will keep it for future purposes instead of selling it right away because bitcoin is good at putting long term because of pricd increase and also, i will use it only for emergencies sjch as natural disasters.
Haynes

Merit: 106

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:07:57 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
For me, if given 1 Bitcoin would be very happy. And I will do the division of the amount into various needs because for me, the circumstances of life today and later must be fulfilled his needs. For example to meet the needs of life today I will change it in the form of cash, other than that of course there are invested for future needs.
I think investing other than profitable for myself, it will be able to make bitcoin remain stable to use.
how about you?
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:13:12 PM

The gifts topic is usually and interesting one since people have different approaches to gifts and how they define them or from what perspective they see them . For instance , some think that the gift must be expansive no matter what it's utility or uses .Others think that it should be a useful one and that the receiver must fulfill a purpose with it , and the price should be reasonable . As for bitcoin to be a gift for someone , that may be the best gift of his life since it will introduce him to a new field otherwise unknown to him , it will open so many doors and give him so many possibilities that could make his life better . It will incite him to know all the details about this invention , and get involved with it's uses and will probably get him some extra money if he acts right .
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:14:07 PM

For me, if given 1 Bitcoin would be very happy. And I will do the division of the amount into various needs because for me, the circumstances of life today and later must be fulfilled his needs. For example to meet the needs of life today I will change it in the form of cash, other than that of course there are invested for future needs.
I think investing other than profitable for myself, it will be able to make bitcoin remain stable to use.
how about you?

I don't think i will currently because the prices seems to be rising gradually and until it reaches a saturation point i'm not selling it, assuming that's the only bitcoin i have in stock. All inmdications shows it will rise further maybe right after the fork.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:14:36 PM

if someone/my bestfriend gives me 1btc (it will so kind of him/her if done it), then i will keep it for future purposes instead of selling it right away because bitcoin is good at putting long term because of pricd increase and also, i will use it only for emergencies sjch as natural disasters.

To be honest i am not agree with your opinion.In today's price 1 btc worth more than 5500$ and it already reached to high level. Long term holding is good idea but it doesnt worth to keep 1 btc because you only get max ~x3-x4 in 2 years.
marjoree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:51:59 PM

If ever someone will unexpectedly gift me 1 Bitcoin, yes i will withdraw it right away and convert it with cash because that would be enough for the operation the hernia of my son, after the operation that will be the time i will compose a thread here to look and say thank you to the person who sent the 1 Bitcoin.
This is so sad Mr. If only I have a bitcoin, i will give it to you. But i dont pity you i just want to say that you should stay strong for your son Smiley

nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:06:34 PM

1 Bitcoin nowadays equal a huge amount of money, it will be hard for most bitcoiners to give this amount as a gift (with actual price). Maybe it is possible for people holding thousands of Bitcoins since many years ago.
1 Bitcoin equal even a wealth in some poor countries.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:10:40 PM

For example if someone gives me 1 bitcoin as a gift. I think I will invest it to the trading like buying altcoin and investing In ICO this investment help my bitcoin to grow. And Once my bitcoin become double I think I will cashout the half because i do business in offline thats help me to grow my money also. 1 bitcoin as of now is very big and I dont thin someone gives you 1bitcoin for the gift.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:38:59 PM

I will never sell because it was a gift and i had no immediate need for it and so just as i could have survived my situation without it i think i can survive with it in my wallet and so i will not sell it under such a circumstance.
coinholic

Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:48:04 PM

Wow, I'd be greatful if someone would give me 1Btc! I'll keep the half and hold it for trading or something. The other half I might cash out and invest in a small business to have something to start with. But hey, what are the odds of someone just giving away 1Btc right?

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:35:46 AM

Wow, I'd be greatful if someone would give me 1Btc! I'll keep the half and hold it for trading or something. The other half I might cash out and invest in a small business to have something to start with. But hey, what are the odds of someone just giving away 1Btc right?
That is a great diversification and for sure it will give you good amount of profits on both sides because you have both source of income like trading and a small business that will give you small profits but the only sure thing is, it is consistent because having a business will always bring your profit while trading will give you small to bigger profits depending on your performance.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:39:45 AM

That is a great diversification and for sure it will give you good amount of profits on both sides because you have both source of income like trading and a small business that will give you small profits but the only sure thing is, it is consistent because having a business will always bring your profit while trading will give you small to bigger profits depending on your performance.
For me I will just save it in Bitcoin without any investment because Bitcoin in itself is an investment I can profit from especially now that it's approaching six thousand dollars.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:18:22 AM

Hey now a days 1 bitcoin is really big amount for gift. If someone get 1 btc as gift then he/she is lucky.
but if we see worth of btc than people just don't want to give 1 btc because price is about 5600 USD.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:42:13 AM

I was Thinking about this situation, but i am afraid to ask. Thanks to you Sir.
If This Accidentally happen, i will convert my bitcoin to Fiat, the half of it. and Invest The remaining till the price gets doubled.
NoomDalv

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:52:22 AM

I dont own a whole 1 bitcoin at the moment so i would just hold on to it and appreciate it, contemplate it seeing it rise and fall, splitting in two and then maybe in three, and just keep it my wallet until it reaches 100k or some ridiculous amount.
bitcoinmagneto

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:57:53 AM

If i was gifted a bitcoin then i won't sell it. I would rather hold it and when it's price reaches $6000 then i would think about whether to sell it or not,because it is becoming a universal currency so it can be directly used anywhere.
Reviliar

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:08:15 AM

i will invest it for some project, so i will get more btc if that project success.
but if there no good project, i will keep the coin and waiting for rises of the price, and sell  it.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:28:44 AM

i will invest it for some project, so i will get more btc if that project success.
but if there no good project, i will keep the coin and waiting for rises of the price, and sell  it.

If i am giving me 1bitcoin as a gift by someone else i think i well keep it and hold because the coin market exchange is extremely increase from $ 4 500 to $ 5,666 and a tendency that 1 bitcoin will catches up to $ 8 000 by the last week of december 2017. Better to hold and wait for the right time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: